Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 02-03-2011, 07:32 PM
Oldman Offline

Default Regarding Justin Beiber

Ive noticed that alot of you on here despise Justin Bieber. I used to think that too, but then I actually listened to some of his songs. I caught myself tapping my foot to one of his songs.

His songs are catchy, and theyre supposed to be, kinda like how a Big Mac or any other fast food is chemically designed to taste good. The beats, harmonies, and melodies are naturally pleasing to the human ears; its engineered to be this way in the studio, and anyone who says otherwise is just being elitist (same with the Big Mac reference).

Call me what you want, but I will still listen to Justin Bieber. I understand that alot of you listen to metal, no? I have respect for metal musicians, I just can't get into the groove of their songs. There's no melody, no consistent beat. I don't know how you dance to their music,(oh wait, you don't) but for me, when a Justin Bieber song comes on the radio in the car, I just kinda move around in my seat to the beat.

And for everyone who says he isn't original, take a look in the mirror. Ever notice how alot of metal songs sound awfully familiar? I do, and as for Justin Bieber, it doesn't really matter if its original or not. If I can get down to it, I like it. No questions asked.

tl;dr, Justin Bieber isn't half bad.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:12 PM
Skylands Offline

Default Re: Regarding Justin Beiber

This thread is asking to be trolled, lulz.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:52 PM
JokesterJesse Offline
I l l u m i n a t i  P r i n c e

Send a message via AIM to JokesterJesse Send a message via MSN to JokesterJesse Send a message via Skype™ to JokesterJesse

Willow Smith is way better then Justin Beiber.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:15 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

oh dear lord

Old 02-03-2011, 09:17 PM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

As a part of Canadia, I apologize for Justin Beiber.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:54 PM
Beyourownhero Offline

Send a message via AIM to Beyourownhero Send a message via MSN to Beyourownhero

...Not sure if troll...

Click for info on me~
Old 02-03-2011, 10:28 PM
miyoun Offline

Send a message via MSN to miyoun Send a message via Skype™ to miyoun

justin beiber fans are horrible people.

they were being overly happy about lilly allen having a miscarriage because she didn't know who justin beiber was.
also sending so much hate+death threats to selena gomez.

kpop fans arent any better in terms of being craycray, but at least we dont say "haha she deserved to lose her baby" :l

don't wanna be a sing sing boy | twitter | last.fm
Old 02-03-2011, 10:36 PM
Operative Offline

Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative

STOP HATING ON JUSTIN BIEBER SHE DOESN'T NEED IT. SHE'S GOING THROUGH A HARD TIME OK.a

|thedynamicduo|
Old 02-03-2011, 10:39 PM
Zangoose97 Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldman View Post
Ive noticed that alot of you on here despise Justin Bieber. I used to think that too, but then I actually listened to some of his songs. I caught myself tapping my foot to one of his songs.

His songs are catchy, and theyre supposed to be, kinda like how a Big Mac or any other fast food is chemically designed to taste good. The beats, harmonies, and melodies are naturally pleasing to the human ears; its engineered to be this way in the studio, and anyone who says otherwise is just being elitist (same with the Big Mac reference).

Call me what you want, but I will still listen to Justin Bieber. I understand that alot of you listen to metal, no? I have respect for metal musicians, I just can't get into the groove of their songs. There's no melody, no consistent beat. I don't know how you dance to their music,(oh wait, you don't) but for me, when a Justin Bieber song comes on the radio in the car, I just kinda move around in my seat to the beat.

And for everyone who says he isn't original, take a look in the mirror. Ever notice how alot of metal songs sound awfully familiar? I do, and as for Justin Bieber, it doesn't really matter if its original or not. If I can get down to it, I like it. No questions asked.

tl;dr, Justin Bieber isn't half bad.
I dont mind him, but im not saying i like his music. It is kinda catchy, but at the same time annoying
Old 02-03-2011, 10:48 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiume View Post
justin beiber fans are horrible people.

they were being overly happy about lilly allen having a miscarriage because she didn't know who justin beiber was.
also sending so much hate+death threats to selena gomez.

kpop fans arent any better in terms of being craycray, but at least we dont say "haha she deserved to lose her baby" :l
Well THAT'S not the Disney mindset.

Troll or no troll, I'll seriously post. The reason I'm upset about Justin Bieber isn't his whiny teen-pop voice, there are plenty of Underage kids I could hate because of that. Nah, the reason I despise Bieber is the fact that he's whorin' himself out. Do we really need Bright Glittery Justin Bieber Nail Polish(lol), and does a 16-year old really have enough experience to write their own memoirs yet? Plus, he strikes me as a lilly boy who acts all cool, but as soon as things get a little too real, he'll cave.

Also, I want to point out that because he is underage, doesn't Bieber's fortune belong to his parents? It makes me wonder how much of the Bieber Fever is his parents' attempt to cash-in on their son's fame, and how much is actually Justin. I can just see his folks foaming from the mouth trying to get as much Justin Bieber Miscarriage Kits sold as possible.

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554
Old 02-03-2011, 11:34 PM
JokesterJesse Offline
I l l u m i n a t i  P r i n c e

Send a message via AIM to JokesterJesse Send a message via MSN to JokesterJesse Send a message via Skype™ to JokesterJesse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyurgh View Post
Do we really need Bright Glittery Justin Bieber Nail Polish,
Where would we be without our Bieber Nail Polish!
Old 02-03-2011, 11:49 PM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokesterJesse View Post
Where would we be without our Bieber Nail Polish!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Operative View Post
STOP HATING ON JUSTIN BIEBER SHE DOESN'T NEED IT. SHE'S GOING THROUGH A HARD TIME OK.a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post
As a part of Canadia, I apologize for Justin Beiber.
I lol'd at these. They're going on my Facebook. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokesterJesse View Post
Willow Smith is way better then Justin Beiber.
Quoted for truth. I WHIP MY HURRR-

My opinion of J-Biebs is mixed. As per the norm, I'm not too crazy about the hype. It's like I'm re-living the Twilight series' hype, no pun intended. Now alongside I ♥ EDWARD and I ♥ JACOB buttons are I ♥ JUSTIN buttons. Might as well make a Team J-Biebs if there isn't one already. I can't say I'm really so much a fan of him, but I do like a couple of his songs.

@Oldman: Just a friendly suggestion, since I know you're new, this thread might have been better placed in this board. =]

~Professor Geoffrey

Last edited by Professor Geoffrey; 02-03-2011 at 11:52 PM.
Old 02-04-2011, 12:25 AM
garjmp Offline
Banned
Master Trainer

Justin Bieber is more successful than all of you. His manager(s) are business geniuses. He is richer than you, probably has more fans than most of your favorite bands, and is popular with women of his age group and even some above and under.
Old 02-04-2011, 10:18 AM
miyoun Offline

Send a message via MSN to miyoun Send a message via Skype™ to miyoun

Quote:
Originally Posted by garjmp View Post
Justin Bieber is more successful than all of you. His manager(s) are business geniuses. He is richer than you, probably has more fans than most of your favorite bands, and is popular with women of his age group and even some above and under.
I don't care. there are over 300,000 fans of my favourite group in Korea alone and millions overseas so really idaf. It's not about how popular a musician is, it's about the ******* music.

So because he's richer and more successful than someone who is busy attending college and a job that automatically means he's better than me? I'm pretty sure I'm a better person than him.

And he may have more fans than my favourite groups but can he sing, dance, rap for almost 6 hours on end at a concert for his company? (referring to SM town LA being 6 hours long) Can he work hard to do 4 music shows a week, plus radio appearances and filming variety shows (Korean Idols who attend school pretty much aren't there during promotion periods)? Oh and not to mention some groups like SNSD and KARA do all that PLUS fly to Japan to do Japanese promotions at the same time. Can Justin Beiber do that with a huge smile on his face greeting his fans at the airport?

Can he handle the pressure of perfecting everything live and sacrifice his whole social and love life for the sake of his fans?

Before you backlash saying "LOL RICHER THAN U MORE FANS THAN UR GROUP" just think that my groups work one thousand times harder than Justin Beiber.

And the ages of my favourite groups youngest members are all younger than Justin Beiber.
+ My favourite solo singer is far more successful and has more fans than Justin Beiber. And she was 13 when she debuted. She's 23 or 24 now. :l

Spoiler:
Louise Stevenson says (11:25)
hey so apparently justin beiber is better than me because hes rich and successful
considering legally i cant do my dream job until i finish university
C K says (11:25)
i assume you know what germany is
Louise Stevenson says (11:25)
yes
i speak german

Oh and the reason I'm not "successful" is because I'm only 18 and I need a degree from university plus a hundred hours for my TEFL certificate and or a CELTA.
Sorry but you can't just go teach English in Korea at 18.

don't wanna be a sing sing boy | twitter | last.fm

Last edited by miyoun; 02-04-2011 at 11:41 AM.
Old 02-04-2011, 12:03 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

So WHAT if Justin is rich and famous.

His music is awful... I hate his voice and the backing track.

It's not how famous somebody is, it's the music. I mean, Marina & The Diamonds is hardly famous at all, but I like her music, not her fame.

Spoiler: