Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 01-24-2011, 07:58 AM
Bh hunter9 Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Bh hunter9
Post would you read this whole versoin?

t was a bright and sunny day in the forest. The sun was shining, the grass Pokemon soaked it up. Eevee, woke up and shook around to dust off some dirt. She yawned, and sleepily walked over to a lake to drink some water and saw many water pokemon playing in the lake. The Pidgey flying across the clear blue sky and many other pokemon trying to get some water for the long hot day ahead.
"Hi. You're licking my head." said a Lotad directly below Eevee. "It makes me feel like ice cream."
"Move back then pal" Said Eevee cleaning its tongue. The lotad turned around and said with glee "I cant your in the way miss". The pissed off Eevee pushes the Lotad into a Cyndaquil who fell in the lake. "Aah! I can't swim! Someone help!" he shouted. "I can swim! And help. But, I can't do both.." said the Lotad who's upside down."Omg. I CAN SEE MY REFLECTION. HELLO ME."
"Oh god. Looks like I'll help. Here grab my tail.." said Eevee. Cyndaquil grabbed her tail and was pulled to safety. "Thanks.. You saved my life there." said Cyndaquil "I am eternally in your debt."
"Don’t mention it, ever" said Eevee as she walked away. "wow what a girl" said Cyndaquil with a smirk. "DO A BARREL ROLL!" Lotad said flipping around.
Eevee walked away from the lake. It was still early in the day. Eevee's ears perked up. She heard a rustling in the bushes. She sped up her walk. She heard footsteps following her. She turned around abruptly. "Okay! Who's the wise guy?" she snarled. "Um.. Sorry." said Cyndaquil slowly moving out of the bush."Why are you following me? I saved your life, isn't that enough for you?" said Eevee. "Sorry, I just.. I.. sorry, I'll leave you alone." said Cyndaquil. "Moo.." said a voice from a bush right next to them. Lotad's face popped out. "What were you doing in there?" asked Eevee slightly annoyed. "Feeling my inner Miltank." said Lotad proudly. The earth started Vibrating. It started as a vibration then grew into an earthquake then a... "Fissure" shouted a low voice. A crack formed across the ground, distorting the previously peaceful forest into a twisted wreck of it's predecessor. "And whatever shall be flushed out, I wonder?" asked a human, his hat shaking a little in the wind being sent past him from the destruction he had ordered but the rest of him was a blue jacket and red shorts.His hair Blondie as an Australian. As he stuck his head over a blast of water hit him in the face"FLAMETHROWER!" yelled Lotad. "It was super effective!" As the Lotad jumped out of the hole the houndour let a Flamethrower loose. only to be knocked out by one shot of a hydro cannon of lotad. "Boom Headshot" he said. " ...Oh? What an interesting piece. Any chance you'd be willing to go on an adventure, little guy?" the human asked. "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!" yelled Lotad as he jumped on the humans face. The Houndour snickered as it happened. Cyndaquil was about to run but Eevee was still there watching. So he decided to stay. "GAH. VILE." the human screeched, grabbing the Lotad off his face and throwing him into the distance. The Lotad could be heard saying "LOOKS LIKE TEAM ROCKET'S BLASTING OFF AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI-" until he was out of earshot. "...And back to you, Hound." the human spoke, causing the pooch's laughter to switch to a gulp. "That was pathetic. I have no need for a pathetic pokemon." The human pulls the Houndour's pokeball off of his belt, drops it onto the ground, and stomps on it, shattering it into hundreds of tiny shards. "Well i don’t need you i can be strong without you" He snarled at the trainer. The Houndour attacked but was slashed by a Zangoose in the eye."Ah!" said the surprised Cyndaquil. "What a harsh trainer.." said Eevee."Thank you, Reese. You did well to protect me there." the human continued, petting the Zangoose on the head. "Reese? Would you be a dear and search out something good for me?" he spoke to his Zangoose, scratching it's ear affectionately. The Zangoose nodded, obediently going off to find something good for it's master. Reese took a deep breath, catching a whiff of a scent... could it be? A Cyndaquil in a forest like this? He had to find out, so he quickly ran in the direction of the scent. "What are we gonna do. We cant stun them with your beauty can we?" Cyndaquil said worryingly."If we all attack at once maybe we can have a chance" said Lotad smartly. "Good idea" Eevee and Cyndaquil said together "WAIT!, since when did you make sense?" Said Eevee Confused. "GO GO POWER RANGERS!" yelled Lotad as he jumped out with Cyndaquil.
"How did he get back here anyway?" asked Cyndaquil as he was jumping with Lotad.
"You just have to believe!!" said Lotad twirling around."Idiots" whispered Eevee as she crawled out. “Headbutt all together guys” As Cyndaquil and Eevee pointed there heads at Zangoose. But Lotad just stood there staring at a green serpent like creature in the sky that disappeared. “Swords Dance” shouted the Trainer as the Zangoose dodged both of the attacks and slashed at Eevee. as the dust settled the two were still up yet Cyndaquil was on the ground slashed down. “He was weak i have no use for him but this Eevee has a lot of strength to it and potential to evolve into anything. I want it Reese i want the Eevee alive” He commanded as the Zangoose lunged at the Eevee. “DRAGON BREATH” Lotad yelled from behind. His eyes green with yellow markings inside of it. The wave knocked the Zangoose flying in a White and Red blur. Then the Lotad started floating as the green and yellow in his eyes floated in a mist of aura in the sky and the lights left his eyes and he fell to the ground. “Wow i dint expect that. Return Reese you did well now say hello to Steven” he said as he chucked a heavy ball. A great steel statue appeared and started moving! “Iron tail that Eevee” he ordered. The heavy tail flung towards Eevee. “Last RESORT!” Yelled Eevee as she matched the strength of the enormous tail. “What a babe” said Houndour amazed by what he saw through his bloody eye. “WRAP ATTACK” The trainer shouted as the steel serpent slowly began to go towards the tired Eevee. he grabbed the Eevee and squished her like a bug and put her down. “go Luxury Ball he said as he threw the black ball at Eevee.
<><><> END OF CHAPTER <><><> Credits so far: Waru Vial. Joel Smith. Blue Marshtomp. And Jerry Teh Luxray
Old 01-24-2011, 08:19 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: would you read this whole versoin?

I suggest the possibility of making it at least somewhat legible.
Old 01-24-2011, 09:10 PM
Bh hunter9 Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumAnimations View Post
I suggest the possibility of making it at least somewhat legible.
Well mabye you should know i just put it here so my friends can read it =]
Old 01-25-2011, 12:07 AM
Phantom Kat Offline
¡Con ganas!

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Kat Send a message via MSN to Phantom Kat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bh hunter9 View Post
Maybe you can split it into paragraphs? It won't affect your story, but it will be easier to read (and your friends won't get lost while reading). Plus, it will give what you have written a nice, professional look. You don't have to do it, but it's a nice gesture to those who want to read it. It's kind of like saying, "I know you guys want to read it, so I split it up so it's easier to read. ^-^"

- Kat

(Banner by the epic Neo Pikachu) TAC Challenge: I'm learning Finnish! ^-^

My Author Profile | URPG Stats | Kat x Bryce
Old 01-25-2011, 02:25 AM
Bh hunter9 Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Kat View Post
Maybe you can split it into paragraphs? It won't affect your story, but it will be easier to read (and your friends won't get lost while reading). Plus, it will give what you have written a nice, professional look. You don't have to do it, but it's a nice gesture to those who want to read it. It's kind of like saying, "I know you guys want to read it, so I split it up so it's easier to read. ^-^"

- Kat
Meh i will when we do the full story this is just scratch copy
Old 01-25-2011, 01:48 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bh hunter9 View Post
I must apologize for the previously stated sarcasm. However, if this is JUST for friends, I still recommend separating it into paragraphs and also using spell and grammar checker.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:49 PM
Bh hunter9 Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumAnimations View Post
I must apologize for the previously stated sarcasm. However, if this is JUST for friends, I still recommend separating it into paragraphs and also using spell and grammar checker.
Meh when we finish the chapter