Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the forum! Introduce yourselves here.

Old 01-03-2011, 02:26 PM
Platinum Lucario Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Platinum Lucario Send a message via AIM to Platinum Lucario Send a message via MSN to Platinum Lucario Send a message via Yahoo to Platinum Lucario Send a message via Skype™ to Platinum Lucario
Default Platinum Lucario... has returned!

Well, after I registered here back in 2008, I didn't even do anything when I first joined. I have joined many forums before I came here, the first ever forum I joined was PokéCommunity. As alot of you wouldn't have met me before (except Graceful_Suicune, Tory vs Meaty II and Anastasia-R of course).

So allow me to introduce myself to those who haven't met me before, my name's Davin, I'm a 17 year old guy who really enjoys meeting new people, chatting on xat, and of course... editing ROMs (mostly .nds ones of course xD).

So I have returned to PE2K, along with a problem of course... I'm not sure if it's because I haven't posted yet... but I can't seem to see the tabs on my own profile, even though I have the privacy settings set to "Everyone", it still won't show any tabs on anyone's profile, I'm not sure if it's something that happens when you don't have any posts, but it appears as if I can't see any tabs on even my own profile, it's odd. Maybe it's a problem that hasn't been fixed it? I haven't even been able to change tabs or anything. I sure do hope some admin fixes it.

EDIT: Even when I posted, the tabs wouldn't appear, I even tried changing forum styles, still didn't do anything. Dx

EDIT2: Here's the screenshot:

It's really weird, I wonder if I'm actually in a different usergroup or something? 'Cause it seemed like Graceful_Suicune didn't have that problem.

Last edited by Platinum Lucario; 01-03-2011 at 02:37 PM.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:20 PM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus
Default Re: Platinum Lucario... has returned!

Welcome to the Elite and I don't have that problem either. Maybe it's your computer.
Old 01-04-2011, 01:27 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

WELCOME BACK! >8D Of course, I didn't know you back in '08, but I do now! :D And I hope someone can fix your error. D: It's odd!

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:14 PM
Arch Enemy Offline
Force the Reason

Send a message via AIM to Arch Enemy Send a message via MSN to Arch Enemy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum Lucario
I wonder if I'm actually in a different usergroup or something?
Well I guess that's the most likely scenario. xD If you have some time to kill, you can possibly try to create a new account, and see if you still have that problem? :3 Anyway, welcome back to PE2K, Platinum Lucario. I hope you have fun with us all here.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:48 PM
Platinum Lucario Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Platinum Lucario Send a message via AIM to Platinum Lucario Send a message via MSN to Platinum Lucario Send a message via Yahoo to Platinum Lucario Send a message via Skype™ to Platinum Lucario

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcemegus View Post
Welcome to the Elite and I don't have that problem either. Maybe it's your computer.
Thanks, but yeah... it's weird... no one else but me seems to have this problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
WELCOME BACK! >8D Of course, I didn't know you back in '08, but I do now! :D And I hope someone can fix your error. D: It's odd!

~GS.
Thanks Xanthe, and yeah, I hope it can be fixed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko-chan View Post
Well I guess that's the most likely scenario. xD If you have some time to kill, you can possibly try to create a new account, and see if you still have that problem? :3 Anyway, welcome back to PE2K, Platinum Lucario. I hope you have fun with us all here.
Thanks, and yeah... I'm thinking it's probably a problem with the usergroup I'm in, but I'm fine with this username. xD

And now... I'd like to show you all... something odd. It's not my computer that's having this problem of the profile tabs not showing up, because it's fine on PC, take a look for yourself:

I still do think it's a problem with the usergroup that I'm in, I'm pretty sure. Because everyone else can see the profile tabs but me. And this is just to prove that it's not my computer that's having this problem.

I'll PM one of the Super Moderators about this problem, however... I'm not sure if Super Mods have the usergroup permission to change usergroups, so it might have to also be taken up to one of the Admins, since the Moderator Control Panel doesn't have the ability to change usergroups. I think only the Admin CP can do that.

Last edited by Platinum Lucario; 01-04-2011 at 03:53 PM.
Old 01-04-2011, 04:17 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Welcome back! :]

I have that problem with some users as well; don't some users set their profile so that doesn't come up?

EDIT: I don't think you can see the tabs of your own profile. I'll check with mine.

EDIT2: I can't see my own. Maybe it's just a setting this forum doesn't have on?

Last edited by Etymology; 01-04-2011 at 04:20 PM.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:36 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Don't fail or die! Welcome back!
Old 01-05-2011, 01:52 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJello View Post
Welcome back! :]

I have that problem with some users as well; don't some users set their profile so that doesn't come up?

EDIT: I don't think you can see the tabs of your own profile. I'll check with mine.

EDIT2: I can't see my own. Maybe it's just a setting this forum doesn't have on?
How odd. You can't see your own tabs? I can :/

And uh...I have no idea what a usergroup is. Have you tried logging out and logging back on? What about a different browser?

I'd also make sure that you have the most recent browser version, too. But I'm just guessing ^^

Welcome back though~
Old 01-05-2011, 07:43 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

I know I always say this about nearly every problem that occurs, but I would at least check your firewall to make sure it did not switch settings automatically due to a malicious URL, or if someone else didn't mess with the settings. Stuff like that always happens, and a firewall can sometimes be a nuisance.
Old 01-06-2011, 03:33 AM
Assaundrell Yumerai Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Assaundrell Yumerai

And now you're back, I want to welcome you(^^)
*hands you a Lucario Plush*
Old 01-06-2011, 04:38 AM
ashkelon Offline
Elite Trainer

Pleased to meet you, Davin (love your name).

I've been coming here since 2004, and this is one of the best controlled forums of any type I've ever been too. Good balance between freedom of opinion and speech, and yet the insistence by the staff that people stay polite.

That said, if you have three people in a room, you have politics of some kind. I've managed to be here on and off all these years and really not get into any one faction or another. Unlike many of the other boards I go to.

Glad you're back (like me) and look forward to seeing you around.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:18 AM
Platinum Lucario Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumAnimations View Post
Don't fail or die! Welcome back!
I won't. lol And thanks. ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
How odd. You can't see your own tabs? I can :/

And uh...I have no idea what a usergroup is. Have you tried logging out and logging back on? What about a different browser?

I'd also make sure that you have the most recent browser version, too. But I'm just guessing ^^

Welcome back though~
A usergroup... is what "member" "unregistered" "Admin" possitions are, they're something that are on every single forum, no matter what it is.

And yes, I have the recent Internet Explorer 8 for Windows XP. I'm sure that some of the forum styles only work for Google Chrome or Firefox. I have also tried logging out and logging back in again, didn't make a difference, but I know what the problem is now.

And btw, thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumAnimations View Post
I know I always say this about nearly every problem that occurs, but I would at least check your firewall to make sure it did not switch settings automatically due to a malicious URL, or if someone else didn't mess with the settings. Stuff like that always happens, and a firewall can sometimes be a nuisance.
For a firewall... I don't really have any anti-virus installed, however it does work for some forum styles, if the firewall really blocked it, it would've been every forum style probably.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assaundrell Yumerai View Post
And now you're back, I want to welcome you(^^)
*hands you a Lucario Plush*
Thanks so much! *is given a Lucario Plush*
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkelon View Post
Pleased to meet you, Davin (love your name).

I've been coming here since 2004, and this is one of the best controlled forums of any type I've ever been too. Good balance between freedom of opinion and speech, and yet the insistence by the staff that people stay polite.

That said, if you have three people in a room, you have politics of some kind. I've managed to be here on and off all these years and really not get into any one faction or another. Unlike many of the other boards I go to.

Glad you're back (like me) and look forward to seeing you around.
Oh wow, that was waaay before I even created my first account on a website. lol And yeah... freedom. Which makes me think of how there's still many things on Earth that need to be fixed so that everyone will have freedom, as long as it's not attacking someone. And thanks. ^^
Old 01-10-2011, 06:10 PM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

I am late but still. Welcome back.

Have you tried entering information for those sections? Maybe that is why. If not then I am stumped.

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 01-10-2011, 08:30 PM
Trent Reznor Offline

Send a message via AIM to Trent Reznor Send a message via MSN to Trent Reznor Send a message via Skype™ to Trent Reznor

Welcome to le forume!