Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.

Old 09-08-2010, 07:06 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Default Re: A Decade of PE2K

I first stumbled upon it while looking for Pokemon sprite pics for a Pokemon RP I was doing in Gaia Online.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:04 AM
The pokemaster Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to The pokemaster Send a message via Skype™ to The pokemaster

I first joined 2 and a half years ago, and while I've always been on and off from this forum due to stuff happening in my life and inability to access a computer which can go on PE2k (long story), it's still always been that one forum I look forward to going on. And while a lot of people may not know me, I know a lot of people here, as I often just read, not post.

Here's to another 10 years of PE2k, may it live forever!

^URPG Stats^
Banner/Avi by Blue Dragon of BMGf
Old 01-02-2011, 01:21 AM
ashkelon Offline
Elite Trainer

Thumbs up Re: A Decade of PE2K

I haven't been active over here for quite awhile, but I still lurk!

And I never have quit playing pokemon, since I was given my first copy of Red, way back when. On New Years there's a group of us who are all different ages, and play all different kinds of games, but are united by how much our imaginations and intellects have been challenged by pokemon.

I'm the oldest in that group, the youngest is in college and learned to read and spell before Kindergarten because we wouldn't trade him for pokemon with garbage names LOL!

Pokemon has been a huge part of my life, and I so much respect Ryan for providing PE2K, Jack and the other familiar faces for keeping the forum not only viable, but one of the most polite and comfortable places on the internet -- of any subject!

LOL! I remember when I really fell in love with the original Silver -- how freakin' HOT it was to be able to breed custom pokemon -- and how all the stats worked -- berries -- items -- TM inheritance! All in this immense landscape of BOTH Johto and Kanto -- and thinking how cool it was that it never had to end....

And look at us now!
Old 01-02-2011, 02:46 AM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

*Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn*

Joined the forum a year ago, *sentimental stuff that makes your heart bleed for me* and *how old I am* and then *how much of a nerd I am* finally, *why I am here and a tear drop from my eye*.

I think I am pretty good with all these emotional speeches. I should become President Obama's head speech writer. Epic job and free donuts!

Anyway, been on the forum for over a year now, 16 and enjoy Pokemon since I was born, and love this forum! *Tears* man, *gasp*, I am so cool.
Old 01-02-2011, 02:54 AM
Altrius Offline

Holy moly, 10 years! And to think I joined wayy back in 2008. I acctually joined this place because of the RP section, and by god has there been some amazing RP on here! Its been bloody fun I tell you, making lots of new friends and mingling.

Ive had a large break myself because of life issues, but im hoping to be back soon.

Heres to 10 years of awesomeness :)
Old 01-02-2011, 03:48 AM
Trent Reznor Offline

Send a message via AIM to Trent Reznor Send a message via MSN to Trent Reznor Send a message via Skype™ to Trent Reznor

Actually, the decade mark happened months ago.

But congratulations on reaching ten!
Old 01-09-2011, 01:24 AM
Maleficent Offline

Send a message via AIM to Maleficent Send a message via MSN to Maleficent Send a message via Skype™ to Maleficent

oh happy one decade btw