Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-02-2011, 04:38 AM
Popshakes Offline

Default Re: [SU] Pokemon - Dying World... (SUs still open)

@Elecii: It seems that you forgot to add me to the "accepted" list after you accepted me. xD Just pointing that out. 3:

♥ Jolteon Lover ♥
Old 01-02-2011, 04:45 AM
Coddleflop Offline

Default Re: [SU] Pokemon - Dying World...

I'm an avocado!!! Me me me!!!

Name: Jason Black

Appearance: Jason stands at nearly 6" tall and is built like a house. He is very large and very bulky, but it's all muscle and barely any fat. Despite his giant stature, his face is soft. He has violet coloured eyes and shaggy black hair. His mouth is usually curled into a small smile, and his skin is clear, save for a few scars. He usually wears a large green shirt and a blue hooded jacket, both plain, and black denim jeans with a very faint pattern on it, though what the pattern is is anyone's guess. He has white 'slip-on' sneakers that have a band of blue running around them.

History: (Can I reveal his history throughout the RP? Whenever I write a characters history it tends to go all over the place, and I think it'd be much easier to reveal it throughout the time I (Hopefully) RP)

Personality: Jason is a very sociable, very friendly teenage boy. He doesn't feel nervous around new people, he invites them to his house. Despite his large build, Jason is not somebody who'll raise his fists to a randomer. Jason is very protective of the people he loves, willing to put his life on the line to protect them. This makes him seem lime a hero, or attention seeker to some, by really he's taking care of them people because they're the closest thing he has to family. Despite inner turmoil and his past, he keeps on a positive exterior and doesn't let anything get him down.

Pokemon;

Delilah; Blissey, Female.
Delilah acts a lot like a mother to Jason. She is caring, sensitive, and protective. She is also the first Pokemon that Jason had met after Arceus gave Jason a part of his soul.

Schadenfreude; Gengar, Male
Schadenfreude is a trouble making, annoying and probably evil ghost, though
Jason wouldn't have him any other way. Schadenfreude and Jason have bonded remarkably, and he provides protection to Jason constantly, rarely letting him out of his sight.

Special Attribute: Jason recieved a two-way ability. He is able to heal others, though he takes the injuries onto himself, which fuels his other ability, to hurt others by transefering his injuries to the other.

Special Item: Jason's special item is an pendant of a heart with gouges on it. Jason says if represents his abilities to heal and hurt.

Last edited by Coddleflop; 01-02-2011 at 02:04 PM.
Old 01-02-2011, 05:18 AM
Cream Puffs Offline

I am an avocado though i'd prefer an orange. ;) Oh by the way my weakest point in SUs are Personality. :p I may add one more depending on how the roleplay goes.

Name:
Eterna Forest (Nicknamed Rena)
Appearance:
Click for her appearance. As you can see in the picture Eterna Forest (Rena) prefers the color green. Rena is quite short for her age which makes her appear below the age of 14. Her skirt is about an inch above her knees because loves the 'freedom' it gives her. Of course she has short green shorts underneath to make sure no peepers will peep. She also has quite a thing for hats which in other words mean she just loves them. Her belt she always haves on her waist keeps her pokeballs and items needed in order to battle, travel. etc. Her hair is always just right with her as long as it's up and out of her way. Her shirt also goes just lovely with her scarf she never seems to want to take off.
History:
Seeing that Rena had most memories wiped when she inherited part of Arceus's soul she remembers only little and get's small glimpse's here and there of more of her past.

Rena remembers a time when she actually had family and friends, a time when everything just made sense. She remembers her sister Caitlyn as she gave her a present in which Rena had thought to be her birthday. Her mother and father had appeared right after her sister with a cake which indicated she was only seven at the time since there had been a candle with the number seven on it or so she had thought to be the number seven. Next in the distant memory she saw her best friend Jackson handing over another present to her in which she found herself overcomed with joy. She thought she must've liked the boy at the time being her childhood friend and all but that's where that memory concluded.

The next memory had probably been a year prior to receiveing Arceus's soul. She could vaguely remember this seeing it had probably scarred her afterwards but she could remember catching a slight glimpse of what people called the force? The force? Yeah that's it. She could remember the feeling of pain and sorrow that came from this so called force. Next thing she knew it was gone and her whole family was murdered by this, this thing. Rena had thought her childhood friend Jackson was also murdered by this force but was never certain of this. Putting Jackson aside she ran away to the next town Floaroma Town and everything up until recently became a blur. After receiving part of the soul of Arceus Rena couldn't really remember anything but her age and her pokemon partner Yoru. Other than that she couldn't remember her name and just made one up. She is now known wandering around looking for answers to her past.

Personality:
Rena tends to be a bit on the soft side. She could never leave any dieing being or pokemon no matter who they were alone. She also tends to worry too much about things she finds important at the time. But putting aside Rena's past she is always forcing a smile no matter what. She is also always trying to be cheerful and make others happy when they aren't.
Pokemon:

Yoru (Male)
Yoru is the last survivor of Rena's pokemon and her bestfriend. :)

Shima (Female)
Shima is a pokemon caught and evolved recently by Rena
Special Attribute:
Rena has the power to poison 10 beings for one hour but afterwards it takes 36 hours to recharge and she has little energy to do much afterwards.
Special Item:
Her belt holds the power Arceus gave her and tends to slightly get darker whenever she uses this power.
Other:
Let me know if I can fix anything. ;D I don't think I made my history very clean but if you think it's good enough to approve then go ahead. :D

Last edited by Cream Puffs; 01-02-2011 at 04:59 PM.
Old 01-02-2011, 05:56 AM
SkittishHeart Offline

Edited and finished my SU! I also added some stuff in her special attribute. :)

First banner with GIMP. Hooray for finally being able to make something. Nyar~ :3

Last edited by SkittishHeart; 01-02-2011 at 06:02 AM.
Old 01-02-2011, 02:51 PM
Altrius Offline

Ive been inactive a long long time, lets hope I can still do a sign up right :)

Name:
Chuck, just Chuck

Species: Bastiodon

Appearance:

Chuck is a stout looking little fellow. Slightly smaller than a usualy bastiodon, and with the top right corner of his magnificent shield chipped, Chuck has been on the recieving end of banter and mick taking from other Bastiodon all his life. However, his size means nothing. He has a strong mind-set that has saved him in many situations, and he has proven his worth ten times over, taking down much larger opponants for such a small Bastiodon. He also has steel chain around his neck.

History:

Chucks used to be a defender of a large and powerful herd of Bastiodon and Shieldon, before the force came and tore the world asunder. His herd were wiped out in less than a heartbeat, and Chuck only managed to escape by leaping off a cliff into water. The water would have surely killed him, but he swore an oath to himself to avenge his herd, and forced himself to survive, no matter what the cost.

When Arceus's soul split, one of the pieces found itself attracted to Chucks own firey soul. Fusing with his own, it wiped his memory of nearly everything. Only now he is confused of why he wished for vengence so badly. He knows the force did something to hurt him, but he canno't remember why.

Personality: Chuck is loyal and honest above all else. He protects his friends with his very life, and being one of the most defensive pokemon alive, he will not hesitate to throw himself in front of a Hyper Beam attack if it means it saves his friends. His offensive abilities are lackluster at best, but theres very little that can break his iron hard defense, and the mind set to go with it.

Special Attribute: Chuck can control the earth to bend to his very needs, and the needs of his comrades. If his group is under attack, Chuck can cause the very earth to form a barrier out of the ground, be it a spike shield, a pure wall of rock or whatever. He can also use it to entangle his enemies, making the earth around them soft and causing them to sink into the ground.

Special Item: A steel chain around his neck.

Other: I am an Avocardo! :)
Old 01-02-2011, 05:14 PM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popshakes View Post
@Elecii: It seems that you forgot to add me to the "accepted" list after you accepted me. xD Just pointing that out. 3:
Oops, sorry. I'll add your characters now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coddleflop View Post
I'm an avocado!!! Me me me!!!

Name: Jason Black

Appearance: Jason stands at nearly 6" tall and is built like a house. He is very large and very bulky, but it's all muscle and barely any fat. Despite his giant stature, his face is soft. He has violet coloured eyes and shaggy black hair. His mouth is usually curled into a small smile, and his skin is clear, save for a few scars. He usually wears a large green shirt and a blue hooded jacket, both plain, and black denim jeans with a very faint pattern on it, though what the pattern is is anyone's guess. He has white 'slip-on' sneakers that have a band of blue running around them.

History: (Can I reveal his history throughout the RP? Whenever I write a characters history it tends to go all over the place, and I think it'd be much easier to reveal it throughout the time I (Hopefully) RP)

Personality: Jason is a very sociable, very friendly teenage boy. He doesn't feel nervous around new people, he invites them to his house. Despite his large build, Jason is not somebody who'll raise his fists to a randomer. Jason is very protective of the people he loves, willing to put his life on the line to protect them. This makes him seem lime a hero, or attention seeker to some, by really he's taking care of them people because they're the closest thing he has to family. Despite inner turmoil and his past, he keeps on a positive exterior and doesn't let anything get him down.

Pokemon;

Delilah; Blissey, Female.
Delilah acts a lot like a mother to Jason. She is caring, sensitive, and protective. She is also the first Pokemon that Jason had met after Arceus gave Jason a part of his soul.

Schadenfreude; Gengar, Male
Schadenfreude is a trouble making, annoying and probably evil ghost, though
Jason wouldn't have him any other way. Schadenfreude and Jason have bonded remarkably, and he provides protection to Jason constantly, rarely letting him out of his sight.

Special Attribute: Jason recieved a two-way ability. He is able to heal others, though he takes the injuries onto himself, which fuels his other ability, to hurt others by transefering his injuries to the other.

Special Item: Jason's special item is an pendant of a heart with gouges on it. Jason says if represents his abilities to heal and hurt.
Yep, you can reveal the history in the RP. Accepted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream Puffs View Post
I am an avocado though i'd prefer an orange. ;) Oh by the way my weakest point in SUs are Personality. :p I may add one more depending on how the roleplay goes.

Name:
Eterna Forest (Nicknamed Rena)
Appearance:
Click for her appearance. As you can see in the picture Eterna Forest (Rena) prefers the color green. Rena is quite short for her age which makes her appear below the age of 14. Her skirt is about an inch above her knees because loves the 'freedom' it gives her. Of course she has short green shorts underneath to make sure no peepers will peep. She also has quite a thing for hats which in other words mean she just loves them. Her belt she always haves on her waist keeps her pokeballs and items needed in order to battle, travel. etc. Her hair is always just right with her as long as it's up and out of her way. Her shirt also goes just lovely with her scarf she never seems to want to take off.
History:
Seeing that Rena had most memories wiped when she inherited part of Arceus's soul she remembers only little and get's small glimpse's here and there of more of her past.

Rena remembers a time when she actually had family and friends, a time when everything just made sense. She remembers her sister Caitlyn as she gave her a present in which Rena had thought to be her birthday. Her mother and father had appeared right after her sister with a cake which indicated she was only seven at the time since there had been a candle with the number seven on it or so she had thought to be the number seven. Next in the distant memory she saw her best friend Jackson handing over another present to her in which she found herself overcomed with joy. She thought she must've liked the boy at the time being her childhood friend and all but that's where that memory concluded.

The next memory had probably been a year prior to receiveing Arceus's soul. She could vaguely remember this seeing it had probably scarred her afterwards but she could remember catching a slight glimpse of what people called the force? The force? Yeah that's it. She could remember the feeling of pain and sorrow that came from this so called force. Next thing she knew it was gone and her whole family was murdered by this, this thing. Rena had thought her childhood friend Jackson was also murdered by this force but was never certain of this. Putting Jackson aside she ran away to the next town Floaroma Town and everything up until recently became a blur. After receiving part of the soul of Arceus Rena couldn't really remember anything but her age and her pokemon partner Yoru. Other than that she couldn't remember her name and just made one up. She is now known wandering around looking for answers to her past.

Personality:
Rena tends to be a bit on the soft side. She could never leave any dieing being or pokemon no matter who they were alone. She also tends to worry too much about things she finds important at the time. But putting aside Rena's past she is always forcing a smile no matter what. She is also always trying to be cheerful and make others happy when they aren't.
Pokemon:

Yoru (Male)
Yoru is the last survivor of Rena's pokemon and her bestfriend. :)

Shima (Female)
Shima is a pokemon caught and evolved recently by Rena
Special Attribute:
Rena has the power to poison 10 beings for one hour but afterwards it takes 36 hours to recharge and she has little energy to do much afterwards.
Special Item:
Her belt holds the power Arceus gave her and tends to slightly get darker whenever she uses this power.
Other:
Let me know if I can fix anything. ;D I don't think I made my history very clean but if you think it's good enough to approve then go ahead. :D
I'm not very good at personalitys either. Accepted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSong View Post
Edited and finished my SU! I also added some stuff in her special attribute. :)
Accepted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altrius View Post
Ive been inactive a long long time, lets hope I can still do a sign up right :)

Name:
Chuck, just Chuck

Species: Bastiodon

Appearance:

Chuck is a stout looking little fellow. Slightly smaller than a usualy bastiodon, and with the top right corner of his magnificent shield chipped, Chuck has been on the recieving end of banter and mick taking from other Bastiodon all his life. However, his size means nothing. He has a strong mind-set that has saved him in many situations, and he has proven his worth ten times over, taking down much larger opponants for such a small Bastiodon. He also has steel chain around his neck.

History:

Chucks used to be a defender of a large and powerful herd of Bastiodon and Shieldon, before the force came and tore the world asunder. His herd were wiped out in less than a heartbeat, and Chuck only managed to escape by leaping off a cliff into water. The water would have surely killed him, but he swore an oath to himself to avenge his herd, and forced himself to survive, no matter what the cost.

When Arceus's soul split, one of the pieces found itself attracted to Chucks own firey soul. Fusing with his own, it wiped his memory of nearly everything. Only now he is confused of why he wished for vengence so badly. He knows the force did something to hurt him, but he canno't remember why.

Personality: Chuck is loyal and honest above all else. He protects his friends with his very life, and being one of the most defensive pokemon alive, he will not hesitate to throw himself in front of a Hyper Beam attack if it means it saves his friends. His offensive abilities are lackluster at best, but theres very little that can break his iron hard defense, and the mind set to go with it.

Special Attribute: Chuck can control the earth to bend to his very needs, and the needs of his comrades. If his group is under attack, Chuck can cause the very earth to form a barrier out of the ground, be it a spike shield, a pure wall of rock or whatever. He can also use it to entangle his enemies, making the earth around them soft and causing them to sink into the ground.

Special Item: A steel chain around his neck.

Other: I am an Avocardo! :)
Accepted.

This is WAY more popular than I expected. xD

i can't love you more than this
Old 01-02-2011, 10:58 PM
mailtoad Offline

Name: Arisa Uotani (Kazuma to her friends)

Appearance: Arisa has long black hair, tied back in a ponytail for ease of movement, with one white streak in it. She is a tall and slim figure, and is often seen to be wearing her red jacket, and blue hiking boots. She carries around a silver sword with her, as a reminder of the family she left behind. Btw: I'm an avocado.

History: Arisa originates from a small clan that lives in the forests near Snowpoint City in Sinnoh. At the age of nine, three years earlier than her friends, she passed the test of adulthood, and was awarded a silver katana. During the attacks, it was this sword (in the grip of her precious Espeon) that stopped her family from being slaughtered, although her friends were all killed.

She has a special bond with her Espeon, who saved her from drowning when she was five, and since then, she has felt indebted to her.

Due to her origin as a member of a clan, she thinks differently to most humans. As opposed to referring to newcomers by their names, she will tend to call them 'outsider' or something of the like. She could almost be described as wolf-like in her mindset, and thinks in a similar way to Pokemon.

Personality: Arisa is almost silent in the company of others, and tends to like to strive out by herself. With other people, she tends to be extremely wary and distrustful, but as she gets to know them, she becomes extremely loyal, and a friend for life.
She is of the strong belief that battling, is not solely about the fight, it is how beautifully and gracefully the Pokemon attack and defend, and so her moves are normally the embodiment of elegance. Her Espeon is famous among her clan for its beautiful movements, and it is in this manner that she beautifully commands her
Pokemon.

Pokemon:

Kisa the Courageous Female Espeon
The first Pokemon that Arisa ever 'captured' although that isn't really the word for it - Kisa decided to travel with Arisa of her own accord.

Haru the Hormonal/Bipolar Female Steelix
The Pokemon that Arisa caught using her first home-made PokeBall, Haru was in an impressive rage when she met Arisa. Luckily she seems to have calmed down since evolving into a Steelix. Let's hope it stays that way.

Missie the Mischievous Female Mismagius
Missie had been haunting one of the local tribes when she was caught by Arisa, although it did later become clear that she had simply wanted to play with them.

Ritsu the Apologetic Female Ambipom
Ritsu is just odd. She says sorry for EVERYTHING!!!! Including breathing loudly. Oh and when she coughs. And when she finds dirt on her fur. And when she walks into trees. And... well you get the idea.

Mijij the Happy-Go-Lucky Female Loppuny
Miji is plain funny. She knows how to get the party started, and can always be found cheering Arisa up when she feels sad.

Special Attribute: The ability to change the shape of the wind however she wants. Arisa can send wind sickles, hurricanes etc. but without the help of a certain someone, she has very little control over the direction it goes.

Special Item: The Silver Katana

Name: Kyon Jima (Aya to his friends)

Appearance: Kyon has a slim figure, and around medium height. His hair is particularly messy, and it has had blue streaks in it since he was a young child - its completely natural. He has a black jacket that he wears regularly, and black combat trousers, although they are a rather rustic design, seeing as his clan aren't close to any towns or cities. All of his clothes, as with Arisa, have been made by himself. He carries a bow around with him, as well as a quiver for carrying arrows.

History: Originating from the opposing clan to Arisa's he has a natural dislike towards the girl, despite her being the person he is most likely to get along with, seeing as they are both of the same mindset. During the attacks across the world, Kyon's clan was ruined, and only he survives. The memories of the place were too much to bear, and he left the place shortly before Arceus granted him his special power. Now, he cannot remember any of this, and only knows that for some reason, he isn't allowed to like Arisa.

Similarly to Arisa, Kyon has a special bond that has developed with one of his Pokemon - this time it is an Umbreon, and so, he is quite the counterpart to Arisa. If he wishes to find out his history, he will have to put his differences aside, and try to get along with Arisa.

Personality: Kyon is extremely quiet, and will only talk to people that he feels have won his utmost trust. If he doesn't trust a person, it is very unlikely that he will talk. Much like Arisa, his preferred style of combat is graceful and elegant, and he believes that a battle should be treated with the utmost care and attention. In his mindset, he is more similar to Pokemon than he is to people, in the fact that he believes that the group have to work as one solid unit, as opposed to various individuals.

Pokemon:

Akito the Knowledgeable Male Umbreon
Umbreon met Kyon when he was five, and quickly evolve in order to take care of Kyon when his mother passed away.

Shigi the Perverted Male Foretress
Shigi was captured as a Pineco by Kyon, but only so it would leave the women of the clan alone. Since then, Shigi has become a good friend to Kyon, depite his perverted tendencies.

Kuren the Secretive Male Honchkrow
Honchkrow used to love throwing fruit at people, but now it calmed down when it met Kyon. Kuren hardly ever tells anyone what he is up to, and will often only unveil his plans at the last possible opportunity.

Momi the Lively Male Slakoth
Lively Slakoth? Is what you're probably thinking right now, but its true - Momi loves to run and jump and skip and hop and....need I go on?

Kyoko the Humorous Male Lapras
Kyoko is no ordinary Lapras - oh no, for Kyoko can tell jokes. Funny jokes. But only to people who can understand him.

Special Attribute: The ability to control the directions of the Wind in any way that Kyon wants, although it is a practically useless ability on its own. However, with the help of a certain someone, his power could become much stronger.

Special Item: His Silver Bow

Eevee: Evolve to Espeon@130 Finished@310
Ludicolo are NOT FUNNY

Last edited by mailtoad; 01-04-2011 at 01:16 PM.
Old 01-08-2011, 11:29 AM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailtoad View Post
Name: Arisa Uotani (Kazuma to her friends)

Appearance: Arisa has long black hair, tied back in a ponytail for ease of movement, with one white streak in it. She is a tall and slim figure, and is often seen to be wearing her red jacket, and blue hiking boots. She carries around a silver sword with her, as a reminder of the family she left behind. Btw: I'm an avocado.

History: Arisa originates from a small clan that lives in the forests near Snowpoint City in Sinnoh. At the age of nine, three years earlier than her friends, she passed the test of adulthood, and was awarded a silver katana. During the attacks, it was this sword (in the grip of her precious Espeon) that stopped her family from being slaughtered, although her friends were all killed.

She has a special bond with her Espeon, who saved her from drowning when she was five, and since then, she has felt indebted to her.

Due to her origin as a member of a clan, she thinks differently to most humans. As opposed to referring to newcomers by their names, she will tend to call them 'outsider' or something of the like. She could almost be described as wolf-like in her mindset, and thinks in a similar way to Pokemon.

Personality: Arisa is almost silent in the company of others, and tends to like to strive out by herself. With other people, she tends to be extremely wary and distrustful, but as she gets to know them, she becomes extremely loyal, and a friend for life.
She is of the strong belief that battling, is not solely about the fight, it is how beautifully and gracefully the Pokemon attack and defend, and so her moves are normally the embodiment of elegance. Her Espeon is famous among her clan for its beautiful movements, and it is in this manner that she beautifully commands her
Pokemon.

Pokemon:

Kisa the Courageous Female Espeon
The first Pokemon that Arisa ever 'captured' although that isn't really the word for it - Kisa decided to travel with Arisa of her own accord.

Haru the Hormonal/Bipolar Female Steelix
The Pokemon that Arisa caught using her first home-made PokeBall, Haru was in an impressive rage when she met Arisa. Luckily she seems to have calmed down since evolving into a Steelix. Let's hope it stays that way.

Missie the Mischievous Female Mismagius
Missie had been haunting one of the local tribes when she was caught by Arisa, although it did later become clear that she had simply wanted to play with them.

Ritsu the Apologetic Female Ambipom
Ritsu is just odd. She says sorry for EVERYTHING!!!! Including breathing loudly. Oh and when she coughs. And when she finds dirt on her fur. And when she walks into trees. And... well you get the idea.

Mijij the Happy-Go-Lucky Female Loppuny
Miji is plain funny. She knows how to get the party started, and can always be found cheering Arisa up when she feels sad.

Special Attribute: The ability to change the shape of the wind however she wants. Arisa can send wind sickles, hurricanes etc. but without the help of a certain someone, she has very little control over the direction it goes.

Special Item: The Silver Katana

Name: Kyon Jima (Aya to his friends)

Appearance: Kyon has a slim figure, and around medium height. His hair is particularly messy, and it has had blue streaks in it since he was a young child - its completely natural. He has a black jacket that he wears regularly, and black combat trousers, although they are a rather rustic design, seeing as his clan aren't close to any towns or cities. All of his clothes, as with Arisa, have been made by himself. He carries a bow around with him, as well as a quiver for carrying arrows.

History: Originating from the opposing clan to Arisa's he has a natural dislike towards the girl, despite her being the person he is most likely to get along with, seeing as they are both of the same mindset. During the attacks across the world, Kyon's clan was ruined, and only he survives. The memories of the place were too much to bear, and he left the place shortly before Arceus granted him his special power. Now, he cannot remember any of this, and only knows that for some reason, he isn't allowed to like Arisa.

Similarly to Arisa, Kyon has a special bond that has developed with one of his Pokemon - this time it is an Umbreon, and so, he is quite the counterpart to Arisa. If he wishes to find out his history, he will have to put his differences aside, and try to get along with Arisa.

Personality: Kyon is extremely quiet, and will only talk to people that he feels have won his utmost trust. If he doesn't trust a person, it is very unlikely that he will talk. Much like Arisa, his preferred style of combat is graceful and elegant, and he believes that a battle should be treated with the utmost care and attention. In his mindset, he is more similar to Pokemon than he is to people, in the fact that he believes that the group have to work as one solid unit, as opposed to various individuals.

Pokemon:

Akito the Knowledgeable Male Umbreon
Umbreon met Kyon when he was five, and quickly evolve in order to take care of Kyon when his mother passed away.

Shigi the Perverted Male Foretress
Shigi was captured as a Pineco by Kyon, but only so it would leave the women of the clan alone. Since then, Shigi has become a good friend to Kyon, depite his perverted tendencies.

Kuren the Secretive Male Honchkrow
Honchkrow used to love throwing fruit at people, but now it calmed down when it met Kyon. Kuren hardly ever tells anyone what he is up to, and will often only unveil his plans at the last possible opportunity.

Momi the Lively Male Slakoth
Lively Slakoth? Is what you're probably thinking right now, but its true - Momi loves to run and jump and skip and hop and....need I go on?

Kyoko the Humorous Male Lapras
Kyoko is no ordinary Lapras - oh no, for Kyoko can tell jokes. Funny jokes. But only to people who can understand him.

Special Attribute: The ability to control the directions of the Wind in any way that Kyon wants, although it is a practically useless ability on its own. However, with the help of a certain someone, his power could become much stronger.

Special Item: His Silver Bow
Both accepted. Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I've been ill.

i can't love you more than this