Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-02-2011, 08:45 PM
Cream Puffs Offline

Default [SU] A World In Denial

[Plot]
It’s the year 2013; Team Rocket has disappeared without a trace from Johto. Without them the land of pokέmon has been peaceful, no wars, no fights. Just the usual pokέmon trainers and contests nothing out of the ordinary no crime. Until people started to mysteriously disappear without a trace left behind. About two weeks later some would up alive and some never found. The ones alive seemed to be horrifically mutated with the appearance of pokέmon or part of a pokέmon. At first people were frightened and didn’t know just what to do with these mutations so the government took over and questioned every one of the alive victims but to no avail. None of them remembered anything, where they came from, there name, age, where they’ve been, nothing except being kidnapped by Team Rocket and being trained. So they decided to lock them up for the time being.

The pokέmorphs were observed and tested on, one by one they would be taken into observation rooms some never made it back because the scientists just had to know what was in them. After a month they made the discovery that these pokέmorphs could use powers the pokέmon they were morphed with could use just with a little less affect. Soon after the discovery they would use these people like they were pokέmon in arena battles and pokέmon contests. Making these gijinkas compete just made them learn how to control and harness their powers more carefully and by will. When they couldn’t be trained any more the government deemed them safe.

About a year later they were labeled harmless Pokέmorphs or gijinkas. There was now the problem of racism throughout the community, which led to the war of the Humans and Pokέmorphs. Unfairly the government thought only of the humans and sentenced all gijinkas found to death no matter what the crime or what they did. Soon after the countless deaths of gijinkas the pokέmorphs outwitted the humans and hid in the crowd unable to be detected.

The humans decided if they didn’t see a pokέmon part on a human there was no need to kill them so the pokέmorphs hid their parts and traveled to find an antidote from the mysterious Team Rocket. The pokέmorphs believed that since Team Rocket caused these mutations they must have an antidote. Along the way a group formed but was soon disband when the government found out and killed many of the members.

Now it’s the year 2023 and the Pokέmorph rebellion is fighting back. Another war is on the verge of breaking out between the humans and the morphs. There is no certain outcome that’ll come out of all of this. What will become of the world of pokέmon?

[Team Rocket]

In the year 2013, Team Rocket went into hiding to plan for a project in the making. The making of gijinkas, which they believed to be their best creation yet. Their boss would be sure to love this idea with the objective of overthrowing the Johto region and then the world. They slowly took people from their homes and tested on them some they disposed of because the tests just didn’t work on them, others they successfully mutated and sent into the real world for the humans to find.

After many successful mutations they started training these gijinkas and brainwashing them to do as they commanded. They found the humans racism perfect for their plans and sent out a few that would start uproar by murdering some humans and it did. Soon after the uproar the government sentenced the gijinkas to death after learning this Team Rocket retrieved their gijinkas, and started training them for a war against humans and government.

Team Rocket’s lair is located somewhere in the Dragon’s Den but usually anyone who goes to find them never makes it back except for a select few. The select few came back with information for the people who decide to venture into the Dragon’s Den next. There are many dragon type pokέmon in the area and you’ll find more and more as you get closer to the lair, there are many traps, and not much shelter to take. Usually people who venture burn to death with the dragon’s flame. Overall even if you make it near Team Rocket’s lair you’re bound to get shot down by the multiple poison types that hang around.

[Rules]
: No god-modding or bunnying
: All basic rules apply
: If you choose to be a Pokέmorph you may be part of whatever pokέmon you choose
: Try and make your posts at least a paragraph long though I do understand writers block
: Post your favorite pokemon to at least tell me you read the rules
: Please don’t post just to never post again in other words stay ACTIVE ☺
: You may have as many characters as you can handle
: I don’t want to decline anyone but if I do I will give a reason as to why I did

[Sign Up Forms]
Name: (First, last)
Appearance: (What do you look like?)
History: (If you want to reveal it in the roleplay just let me know, but if not 1 paragraph please)
Personality: (One Paragraph)
Species: (As in human or gijinka)
Side: (Humans, Team Rocket, or Gijinka)
Pokemon: (Six pokέmon max, even a gijinka can own a pokέmon the only difference between a human owning one is that they can’t understand them, if you’re a human you must have one pokέmon, and all pokέmon must include it’s name, gender, attacks, and whatever else we should know) ;)
Other: (Anything else?)

[Accepted]
-Orca Titanium-Human-Team Rocket[Cream Puffs]
-Akira 'Kira' Pedi-Gijinka[Cream Puffs]
-
-
-

[Reserved]
-Team Rocket[PopShakes]
-Pokέmorph[PopShakes]
-
-
-

[Pending]
-
-
-

[Denied]
-
-
-

|GREEN|

Last edited by Cream Puffs; 01-03-2011 at 06:40 PM.
Old 01-02-2011, 09:22 PM
Popshakes Offline

Default Re: [SU] A World In Denial

Reserve me for a team rocket, human, and pokemorph please. =) I'll be taking three people. :D

Oh, and btw, look at the signature. ;D

♥ Jolteon Lover ♥
Old 01-02-2011, 09:29 PM
Cream Puffs Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popshakes View Post
Reserve me for a team rocket, human, and pokemorph please. =) I'll be taking three people. :D

Oh, and btw, look at the signature. ;D
I reserved you the three spots and I love the signature it's so totally EPIC But I must say Togepi's cuter. ;D

|GREEN|
Old 01-03-2011, 01:48 AM
Popshakes Offline

Name:
Echo Lars Jacobeth.
Appearance:
Click here please.
History:
Personality:
Species:
Human.
Side:
Team Rocket.
Pokemon:

Ringo - Rattata - Male
Ability: Guts
Nature: Quirky
- Tackle
- Tail Whip
- Quick Attack
- Captivate
- Bite

Eifel - Pikachu - Male
Ability: Static
Nature: Sassy
- Tackle
- Thundershock
- Electra Ball

Aero - Gligar - Male
Ability: Immunity
Nature: Modest
- Poison Sting
- Sand Attack
- Harden
- Knock Off
- Slash
- Night Slash

Ripley - Houndour - Male
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Rash
- Leer
- Ember
- Howl
- Smog
- Fire Spin
Other:

Name:
Isabella "Izzy" Winterfall.
Appearance:
Click here please.
History:
Personality:
Species:
Gijinka - Ralts.
Side:
She's confused. Sometimes she sides with the human's while on the other hand she sides with gijinka's.
Pokemon:

Bachi - Bachuru - Male
Ability: Compound Eyes
Nature: Quirky
- String Shot
- Leech Life
- Spider Web

Ereein - Kurumiru - Female
Ability: Dust-proof
Nature: Sassy
- Tackle
- String Shot
- Bug Bite
Other:

Correction, I'll take a Team Rocket grunt and a gijinka. The normal human can just be wiped. =) I'll finish them soon~

♥ Jolteon Lover ♥
Old 01-03-2011, 06:36 PM
Cream Puffs Offline

I forgot to put species for your pokέmon's information! Please add species as well. :)

Name:
Orca Titanium
Appearance:
Orca isn't an especially intimidating fellow, lean and toned with a smaller as opposed to broader frame and a youthful face. His hair is blue and kept short and spiky in the back and longer in the front, where it comes down to his jaw and frames his face. His skin is a copper shade and his eyes are a bright green, almond-shaped. His left ear is pierced.
He will rarely be caught in uniform. His taste is eclectic and he'll wear whatever he feels like that particular day, whether it's something punky (his favorite, and he's rather fond of bondage pants--he likes the details, okay? xP), something scruffy like he just rolled out of bed, jeans and a shirt, or a mishmash of random items from his closet. He's fond of colorful clothing and accessories with unique designs and detailing, and dark clothes with neon accents.
History:
I'll reveal his in the roleplay ;)
Personality:
Orca is the kind of guy that you can trust. He is fearless and stands up for what's right. Orca likes to relax and have fun, but he is not lazy. If he sees something he wants, he will work hard to get it. He will defend anyone he knows even if the odds are against him. He has a competitive spirit and will face anyone at anytime. Orca is also very flirtatious at times. Overall he is a loyal and determined person to Team Rocket.
Species:
Human
Side:
Team Rocket
Pokemon:

Jacky--Spinda--Male--Tackle, Psybeam, Dizzy Punch, and Hypnosis--Orca's best buddy :)

Lily--Gardevoir--Female--Healing Wish, Confusion, Psychic, Dream Eater, and Calm Mind--Orca adores her

Yoru--Shinx--Male--Thunder Fang, and Crunch--He recently obtained Yoru
Other:
Nothing else.

Name:
Akira 'Kira' Pedi
Appearance:
Her Appearance
History:
Hailing from the Ruins of Alph, she doesn't remember much about her past, and nothing about her parents other then the fact that she was kidnapped by Team Rocket. She spent the first ten years of freedom under the care of a group of Togetics, who thought she was one of their own kind. She was found by Cally, a Linoone Gijinka, who took her in, gave her a name, and taught her to speak human. After learning all she could about humans, there language, and about the Team Rocket gijinka experiment she left to travel the world for an antidote to fix what happened to her and Cally.
Personality:
Kira is shy and trusts almost nobody except for her Pokemon. If someone compliments her she almost always sees a way in which it was really an offense. She hides herself from everyone and rarely talks unless spoken to. She is very intelligent, but does not share her thoughts or ideas with others. She is very loyal to her Pokemon and will always help them when they need it. She wishes for human friends, but is too scared to do anything about it.
Species:
Gijinka--Togetic
Side:
Gijinka
Pokemon:

Snow--Glaceon--Female--Icy Wind, Bite, Ice Fang, Ice Shard, and Blizzard--The closest thing to family Kira has

Cloud--Flareon--Male--Sand-Attack, Quick Attack, Fire Fang, and Fire Spin--Another part of her so called family
Other:
She loves the Evee evolutions! :p

|GREEN|

Last edited by Cream Puffs; 01-03-2011 at 06:38 PM.