Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-23-2010, 03:34 AM
lu1z Offline

Default Re: Pokemon: Hidden Intentions [RP]

Kenny/Neutral/PokemonCenter

The Scyther kept looking at the way the group of 3 was but still couldnt hear anything. Frustrated the Pokemon went back to where Kenny was and this time he let out a cry in Kenny's ear. ''What? Who? Where?'' Kenny looked in every direction until he watched his Scyther ''Scyther? Why did you did that? And how did you get out of the ball?''

The Scyther pointed to the ground and Kenny saw the Pokeball, he grabbed it and was about to return Scyther to it when the Pokemon went towards the stairs. ''Hey wait up!'' Kenny went after his Pokemon but Scyther stopped in the last step and now was pointing toward the group. ''Scyther im in no mood to be with these guys now, why did you bring me here?''

The Scyther kinda facepalmed his face and pointed yet again. Kenny now looked carefully and he saw that the group was having a kind of a private conversation. ''Scyther, they are only talking. They're business is of no concern to me. But if you are soooo eager to know what they are talking about then fine.''

Kenny picked his pocket and took two little coms from it. He put it behind Scyther's ear and he also put one in his. The Scyther looked puzzled at his Master actions and Kenny just replied: ''I dont want to be with them but you can go with them if you want to socialize. This little machines are for me to hear what they say also, but i doubt they are having a intersting conversation''

Kenny went back up and watched Scyther from the second floor. The Pokemon just started walking near the group while trying to not act suspicious until he got in range to hear what they were saying. Scyther could only hear the voice of the female Ranger which was saying something about something named the 'Snag Machine' and then she said something about a main lab located in Olivine and how they wanted to take her there.

Meanwhile, Kenny heard that little info and suddenly he forgot what he said about the conversation beign useless. Information about a main lab meant a great fortune. He could enter and steal blueprints and sell them for millions or use them himself like he did once. But he also was puzzled about this Snag Machine, he never heard of it but if the Snag Machine and this MainLab were of Team Ultima, then he learn about the Snag Machine and if it was usefull for him, he could use it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Micheal/Bad/Goldenrod City

"All right then, we're all ready," Drake announced, packed and ready with his loyal Mawile at his side. "We're going to go to Olivine and regroup with Admin Drax."

Well so finally they were of to Olivine. Micheal would enter for the first time to the main lab since he hadnt done it even with his rank, it was a honor the Admin's and the higher ranks had.

Drake and Chase walked away and so Micheal followed them to their next stop.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
(OOC: Wrote this late and so i lacked imagination lol)

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Old 12-04-2010, 05:54 PM
BurningSoul20X Offline

Chris R. Kane/Good/Goldenrod City Pokemon Center

"Hmm...a base in Olivine..." Chris said, "..Well, even if we don't know if Drake is headed there...we should head there...to try and find out more about what Ultima is planning, and to try and bring them out to the public and ruin their base, like we did here in Goldenrod....but we won't go until all of our injuries are attended to..." Chris looked at Davis and Summer, feeling lucky that was the only one of the three not to receive any major injury from the fight and oblivious to the Scyther that was listening in, "..I don't want to try and press you all while you all got it worse then me in the fight..."

Victor Starr/???/Ultima Goldenrod Base

After awhile, the computer hackers were done.

"Sir...we were able to find some sort of blueprints for the Snag Machine...and information about their 'main lab' over in Olivine...though the records didn't say where exactly the base was..just that the Admin there was Drax..."

"Well...you did your best.." Starr said to the hackers, "Send all Snag Machine information to my company's mainframe...we're going to increase the amount of police in Olivine...and find out where that base is..."

Starr then turned to Ty, "We got all that we can from this base, I'll go and wipe out the rest of the grunts in hiding here...you can go back to the surface if you want...or help out with pest control...it's your call."

Thanks for the Banner and Avatar, Charmander009!
Old 12-06-2010, 06:46 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Exam break=major activity boost
Thank-you guys so much for putting up with me ^_^
Oh, and thanks for the bunnying Char!

Now… for my rusted RPing…

Davis Garnet, trainer¸
Goldenrod City Pokémon Centre

Davis barley blinked as Summer spoke about the things she’d seen, heard while in Ultima’s captivity. The ever present pain really ate at his concentration though, and he stayed oblivious to any other events that may have been unfolding in the background. His mind twisted around her information, not quite absorbing everything… not yet. Ultmia’s ambition to wipe out the Rangers paralleled their actions back at the burning base, and the boy’s gaze lowered a little, wondering if they would try something at the lake… where his family lived and worked. The isolation and small number of people there might buy them some time, a though which Davis clung onto and slowly forced himself to believe. To worry about it’s possible occurrence… Ultima had to be stopped before it could happen… and the group now had a location… Olivine City.

However, Summer’s legs, as the nurse had just pointed out, were in need of treatment. The leech seed the girl had endured… its mark was ever apparent on her flesh. It looked… painful…

"Hmm...a base in Olivine..." Chris started, in response to the Ranger’s words, "..Well, even if we don't know if Drake is headed there...we should head there...to try and find out more about what Ultima is planning, and to try and bring them out to the public and ruin their base, like we did here in Goldenrod....but we won't go until all of our injuries are attended to..." His thoughts about the subject paralleled the brunette’s. "..I don't want to try and press you all while you all got it worse than me in the fight..."

“I just need a sling or something,” Davis replied, his eyes avoiding the injury he’d taken. “Nurse, what can you do about Summer’s legs?” he then asked, stealing the focus away from himself, and hoped that it wouldn’t bring the girl even more pain…

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 12-07-2010, 04:41 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

(OOC: No prob, Moonlight! :D I hope I did okay? ^^'
Now it's my turn for rusty posting xD)

Summer/Good/Poke Center, Goldenrod

Chris really seemed to be taking in the story, but Davis seemed distracted. Of course, how could he be blamed? That wrist had to be hurting... Summer hope that he could hang in there just a while longer.

"Hmm...a base in Olivine..." Chris mused after Summer's long explanation. "Well, even if we don't know if Drake is headed there...we should head there...to try and find out more about what Ultima is planning, and to try and bring them out to the public and ruin their base, like we did here in Goldenrod....but we won't go until all of our injuries are attended to..."

The older Trainer paused and looked between Summer and Davis, taking in their grimaces and pale faces. He added, "I don't want to try and press you all while you all got it worse then me in the fight..."

Summer offered a weak chuckle, slumping backwards in the chair. Did she really look that bad? Goll, she hated how helpless she felt right now. Maybe if she hadn't been so rash before--taking off to the Ranger Base by herself. If she had gone with the others, perhaps she wouldn't have been kidnapped and tortured. But what was past was past, and for right now she would just have to focus on getting better.

“I just need a sling or something,” Davis assured Chris, pointedly keeping his gaze away from his wrist. Summer frowned in concern, wondering if that was all he really needed. But the boy didn't dwell on it, quickly shifting their attention away from him as he grabbed Nurse Joy's attention.

“Nurse, what can you do about Summer’s legs?” asked he, more concerned for Summer than himself.

"I would have done something long ago if she wasn't so insistent on chatting," the pink-haired woman replied. "Are you done, now?"

"Yes, ma'am," Summer nodded, too tired to argue or defend.

"Good," Nurse Joy jerked her head in a single, satisfied nod. "Because I think there's a couple of Pokemon anxious to see you."

Summer stared at her blankly for a long moment, not understanding at first, but then all the sudden a trio of creatures raced out from behind the nurse. Summer's face brightened as she recognized her own Pokemon.

"Guys!" she threw out her arms, and Boden, Luna, and Jet barreled towards her. In a nanosecond they were together once more. The Noctowl's wings were wrapped around her in an feathery hug, while Boden was on the bench next to her rubbing his face against hers. Jet placed his hands on her knees with his face beaming with relief. Flames jumped in, though tired, smiling and "char-ping" along with their excited cries.

"You're all okay," Summer smiled thankfully, pulling away from Boden. She glanced up at Davis and Chris. "You brought them here?"

"They did," Summer turned to see Nurse Joy, wheeling in a wheelchair. "We had them healed and pampered until you arrived. But enough of this; we need to get you some medical attention."

Summer hugged all her Pokemon, one-by-one, before returning them to their Poke Balls. Then she looked at the wheelchair with a sigh. Was it any more obvious how pathetic she was right now? Still, she didn't complain as she slid into the seat. Trying to retain her dignity, she pushed the wheels forward before the nurse could do anything. With another forced smile, she said to the boys, "Thanks, guys. For everything. I really owe you both." With a sheepish grin towards the nurse, she joked, "See you soon... ish..."

With that, she started wheeling towards the back rooms of the Center with Nurse Joy leading the way, not even noticing the spying Scyther...

_____
(OOC: Scyther's PWN-awesome. Just gotta say xD
Oh, and this part with Ty might be crappy, just cuz I don't got much for him at the moment ^^')
_____

Ty/???/Base

Ty waited and watched patiently as the hackers did their work. Within time, one tore away from the glowing screens to address their leader. Our leader, Ty corrected himself, eyes flicking towards the CEO. He was one of them, now. He had to stop thinking like a Ranger...

"Sir," the hacker began, "we were able to find some sort of blueprints for the Snag Machine...and information about their 'main lab' over in Olivine...though the records didn't say where exactly the base was..just that the Admin there was Drax..."

Ty's ears perked up at Drax's name, but the hacker didn't seemed to have much info. He trailed off there, waiting to see how Starr would react to this news.

"Well...you did your best.." Starr eventually said, sounding a little discouraged but not upset with the results. "Send all Snag Machine information to my company's mainframe...we're going to increase the amount of police in Olivine...and find out where that base is..."

What else was he looking for? Ty wondered to himself, but before he had much time to ponder Starr turned to him. The ex-Ranger snapped to attention, awaiting orders.

"We got all that we can from this base," Victor explained. "I'll go and wipe out the rest of the grunts in hiding here...you can go back to the surface if you want...or help out with pest control...it's your call."

"Yes, sir," Ty nodded, hiding how he marveled that Victor was giving him this much freedom. The ex-Ranger let his eyes wander over the computer screens once more before turning his back. As he exited the lab, however, he pulled out another of his Poke Balls. Starr had said he could go back upstairs... but pest control... Ty needed to vent some of his disappointments. Why not in a more useful way? Once rotten Grunt might have gotten away from him before (well, twice before), but he wasn't going to let anymore escape his attention...

_____

Old 12-07-2010, 10:23 PM
lu1z Offline

Kenny/Neutral/GoldenrodCity

Kenny continued to hear the conversation but after the last bit everything else were just things previously mentioned or didnt had any value or use for him. The last thing he heard was the Ranger shouting in a very exited way and after a few seconds there was nothing else interesting.

The conversation ended and Kenny thought it would be a good moment to call Scyther back. He brought his hand near his mouth and with his thumb and index finger he made a kind of a pinch to his lip to start whistling. The whistle was loud enough to be heard in the first floor and that way Scyther would figure it was time to get up again because the whistling was a sign to return to the meeting spot that Kenny used in his thefts when they had to split up.

Scyther's ear twitched at the sound and it quickly jumped back to the second floor where Kenny awaited him.

''Well good job Scyther, i didnt thought i could get some great info from that conversation'' he congratulated him and took out a bag of biscuits. ''Here you deserve this for a job well done.'' The Scyther took the biscuit and started eating it with a very proud and happy face.

''Now i just need to know what the heck is a SnagMachine? Maybe i can get clear my doubts searching in the Internet.'' Kenny took a PDA one of his pockets.

''I hope it isnt damaged from the battle.'' Kenny touched the ON button and for his surprise it was still functional. ''Great, now to do some research'' He turned the Internet function ON and started typing 'Snag Machine'.

It took some seconds for the info to be process and when it was fully loaded the picture showed a map of the Orre region and a little newsreport. The report contained info about Pokemon attacking people under the commands of the Cipher Organization, it also showed a picture of their leader and one of the SnagMachine. After reading about the attacks there was a brief explanation of what were this Pokemon. They were called Shadow Pokemon and in order to attack humans they had their heart closed.

''But why does Ultima needs Shadow Pokemon?'' Kenny could only wonder and he still needed to find answers. ''Well Scyther, i think we will get our questions answered if we head to Olivine''

Kenny stand up and looked to the stairs that led down, ''but i think we will need these guys help to break in, i dont think that place wont be guarded so at least we will need a little distraction.'' He grinned back to Scyther and the Pokemon just nodded.

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Old 12-15-2010, 12:31 AM
BurningSoul20X Offline

Chris R. Kane/Good/Goldenrod Pokemon Center

"Hmm...I hope Summer and her leg feels better soon..." Chris said to Davis after Nurse Joy carted Summer away. He then placed his pokeballs up on the counter to be healed when the Nurse returns, "...Hmm...I got an idea...maybe for now she can ride on my Charizard as we travel to Olivine, in order to give her leg a good long rest...and are you sure you only need just a sling? Anything I can do for you as well, Davis?"

Victor Starr/???/Ultima Goldenrod Base

"Hmm...I see you decided to stay down here for clean-up..." Starr said as he noticed Ty walking into the area, his Lucario still hammering away at any grunts who are foolish enough to challenge the CEO, "...I highly doubt the Grunts here know more then what we already salvaged from the mainframe...but I like to make sure each and every Grunt here gets their own in court, and in justice in general....I think only a couple more Grunts remain...the majority of them were by the elevator when we entered...already the police is taken those I defeated into custody..."

Thanks for the Banner and Avatar, Charmander009!
Old 01-02-2011, 07:59 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Davis Garnet (trainer)
Hasn't moved

"Hmm...I hope Summer and her leg feels better soon..." Chris stated, right after Summer was taken for treatment, Nurse Joy pushing the wheelchair away. He placed his red and white spheres containing his team mates and the counter, obviously for the pink haired woman to heal once she returned. It couldn’t be an easy job…

"...Hmm...I got an idea...maybe for now she can ride on my Charizard as we travel to Olivine, in order to give her leg a good long rest...and are you sure you only need just a sling? He continued, and that seemed like a great idea. Summer’s leg would probably not be 100% after just one treatment, everything she’d been through, more pain would… it would be best avoided. As for him… he could put up with his wrist… as much as he didn’t want to.

“Anything I can do for you as well, Davis?" Chris finally offered, which made the brunette boy smile weakly.

“No, I think I’ll be okay” he replied, trying to sound convincing. Ione, who hadn’t been called back to her Pokéball, simply sigh, wishing her trainer would get it x-rayed or something. She didn’t know much about medicine, but had a little knowledge about a few little things.

“I still can’t believe what those goons did,” he muttered, bringing his attention the hall in which the nurse had wheeled Summer down.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }