Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-23-2010, 10:10 AM
kitkatt Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: :the zoo: {=ROLEPLAY_THREAD=}

Ah, hell.

When the tiger began spitting and hissing angily at her, Naomh jerked back visibly as though hit by an electric shock. Feline eyes shone hatred at her, and for a moment the shadow of the wolf passed over Naomh's, but she fought the shift, only to find herself half-crouching and at the edge forest, with almost no idea of how she got there.

She closed her eyes, breathing deeply, and focused her mind. The mistake had been made. They had seen her fear. There was no turning back.

So much for being sociable.

Without a word, she melted back into the trees, just as Tam grinned her approval of a newly expanded party, due to two new shifters that had recently arrived on the scene. Whether she knew them or not, Naomh didn't wait to find out. Shifting neatly into a wolf, she took two leaps to cross the river, and dissapeared into the darker, more thickened brambles on the other side, before shifting again and yawning. This was by far the most uninhabited part of the entire Forest, with only hunting parties and a few stray shifters wandering this far. Surely no-one would be around.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:25 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Vivi Bard
Husky
Jumping the River

Vivi just glared at Elsetta, pawed her, then ran. She jumped onto the stepping stone in the river, then followed where Naomh had gone. Her only interest was apologizing for her friend's hostility towards people who laughed at her.

Spoiler:
Old 12-23-2010, 05:33 PM
Kalimari Offline

Choi Kyun
Human
Plains

Choi didn't know much about the two warring factions in this place. All he knew is that it was a dangerous relationship, and that if he were to come across one of the "Forests," he was likely to sustain major wounds, possibly death. It was actually quite humorous, he had thought, to throw a bunch of people into a single establishment and watch them scurry to each other like...animals.

Nonetheless, he had never come across another person, Forest or Plain, since he was thrown into this place. Choi had read stories of people becoming insane from the lack of social engagement, but they, Choi knew, were weak.

It was around this time that Choi remembered his stomach and how it ached from lack of food. Perhaps meeting up with a fellow shifter would prove beneficial. There had to be more people in here that were well more supplied than he. But that would come up as it would, Choi's eyes began to survey the land, looking for a source of food and drink.
Old 12-23-2010, 06:11 PM
kitkatt Offline
Experienced Trainer

Drake Merwood
Lion
Airport

And so the king surveyed his kingdom.

Not that he was the official leader; the Houses were very disorganised in that respect. More of a captain.

Peering out of the window to his right from the comfortable swivel chair, he noted the distant, but still visible Wall towering above him, topped with sharp barbed wire glinting in the sunlight. He envisioned himself running across the wing, leaping the 20 feet up and 30 feet across, clearing the barbed wire to defy the very Wall itself with his freedom...

Drake shook his head angrily. To defy the Wall woud be to defy his life. Everything was perfect here. Sure, the read-made food in the warehouse was beginning to run out, and the only source avaliable was the river and occasional food parcels, but he was in charge. More than he had ever been out there. Turning his head to the left, he narrowed his eyes against the glare of the sun, and saw a faint shadow, making its way across the great swathe of grass far away.

Drake melted into his lion form and instantly his vision leapt forward, exposing the shape of a boy. A low growl tore from his throat as he squeezed through the broken pane, jumped smoothly onto the wing, and began running. There was only two possibilities as to who this boy was; one of the Plains, and one of the Forests. And Drake was betting the latter. Every Plain knew there was nothing worth seeing out there. What would a Forest know about his territory?

And so the lion began the hunt. Balancing on the end of the wing, he took a deep breath and jumped onto the hot, cracked tarmac of the runway, before continuing to race along the harsh landscape, reaching the first of the tufts of grass in a matter of a few bounds. After about five minutes of continuous running, he caught up with the guy.

Forest!

There could be no other answer. Drake knew ever single corner of his kingdom, and this shifter was most definitely not in it. Crouching down in a tuft of long grass, he growled, before letting loose a huge roar, and leapt.

Naomh Lupez
Wolf
Forest

Almost at once, Naomh could hear a faint thump of paws hitting rock, and the quiet crackle of leaves and bracken as they were pushed aside. She sprang up, and growled softly, loping even further into the thickest reach of the woods.

Why are they following me?
Old 12-23-2010, 08:22 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Vivi Bard
Husky
Other side of the river

"Naomh!" I yelled, following the sounds. "Come back... I need to say something...!" She was moving quickly, and trying to listen with the sound of my own panting was becoming difficult.

Spoiler:
Old 12-23-2010, 09:54 PM
Kalimari Offline

Choi Kyun
Human
Plains

The intensity of the sun made Choi wipe the sweat off of his brow. He cursed the day he became one of the Plains, dealing with the heat and all. His wolverine form wouldn't help either; both him and it were more accustomed to the cold. The wolverine would only use more energy, so Choi made a compact to rarely draw out his shifting ability.

As Choi descended over a small slope, he thought he heard a noise. However, he merely continued walking, I am pretty thirsty afterall, I'm hallucinating. A few more steps after and he definitely heard rustling on the grounds behind him. Choi tried to act tough and not appear to notice it, but suddenly the figure behind him let out a gut-wrenching roar, one that would make you clutch your heart, hoping it wouldn't stop for good. The boy turned around just as the beast lunged forward, ramming his right shoulder. Choi's eyes widened in pain and clutched his own shoulder, hoping it wouldn't fall off. The beast was a lion, which instantly told Choi that he wasn't looking for a game of cards.

"If you want my life," Choi snorted, "show me how hard you will work for it." He knew the ferocity of the wolverine, it has been noted to take down fully grown bears at times, but this beast is no bear. This is a lion. A lion with a human conscience. Choi knew he was outmatched and starving, but he jumped backwards and shifted into his wolverine, landed on his hind legs. He flashed his teeth for only a moment and then retaliated by jumping for the lion's body.
Old 12-24-2010, 09:37 AM
kitkatt Offline
Experienced Trainer

Drake Merwood
Lion
Airport Plain

What the... As soon as Drake heard the guy's angry shout, he snorted. What kind of smart-arse prick would fight a lion just for food they hadn't got to steal? As soon as the man melted into his shift, Drake found out. A hungry, angry, wolverine shifter smart-arsed prick.

The lion jumped to the side to avoid the angry mammal, but he growled a curse through clenched teeth as the sharp teeth made a nasty cut along one leg. Wheeling round, he used one massive paw to attempt to slam the wolverine in the side and pin him, and growled, 'Give me one good reason I shouldn't kill you here and now for tresspassing on my territory, Forest.'

Naomh Lupez
Mexican Wolf
Deep Forest

'Naomh...Come back!....I need to say something...!'

Oh, come on.

Naomh was tired. Very tired. Longing for a decent sleep, she wheeled round, and stalked up to the unknown shifter, snarling to reveal long, sharp teeth.

'I don't know who you are. I don't know why the hell you want to talk to me. All I know is that I am very, very, tired, and if you want to have a little counselling session about Miss Tiger over there, then spit it out.' There she waited, less-than-patiently, for the Husky to spit it out.
Old 12-24-2010, 10:35 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Vivi Bard
Husky
Other Side of the River

Vivi snarled. "Fine, I won't apologize for what she's done if this is the way you treat me."

And with that, Vivi turned around and rocketed back over to the right side of the river in two consecutive leaps. Livi and Elsetta padded over.

"Well?" Livi asked, licking a paw.

"Well, she was too rude, and she was," Vivi snarled. Anti-social people were considered dirt to her, because they would never get anywhere in life being the miserable gits they were.

Spoiler:
Old 12-24-2010, 02:27 PM
Kalimari Offline

Choi Kyun
Wolverine
Airport Plains

Choi tasted the blood dripping from his teeth and was satisfied, but only for a moment. He managed to look up at the incoming paw, which struck his head and forced him to collapse on the ground. The large animal was too large for Choi; he was now unable to move due to the paw stapled to his body. He heard the shifter speak coldly.

"My territory..."

"Forest"

If a wolverine could smile, he was definitely grinning. Choi had assumed this is the hotshot of the entire zoo, or at least so the shifter thought. The lion would fit so appropriately.. "He also thinks I'm with the Forest," Choi thought, "is that why I'm within the grasp of death? At first, the boy had the notion of playing along, ebbing on this lion and having a little fun. But the lion's stare was warning enough, one false move and he would be food for the vultures. The idea was shrugged off.

"Honestly, if you think you own this land..." Choi began, "you should recognize who really is a friend or foe. Needless to say, we aren't friends, but we are both not Forests then, are we not?"