Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 11-26-2010, 08:14 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun
Default Individual RP: Jokester Jesse

Ranger Rusty Anderson
National Park Port

"Another day, another dollar," I said, walking into the National Park Lobby.

Today, I will be guiding a trainer through Mt. Deckbi, a perilous volcano teaming with Fire-type Pokemon. Because of the volcano's cindering ash, I was forced to wear long pants and a thick jacket to cover my body, unless I wanted my skin to be singed. According to the trainer's application, he would be bring three Pokemon into the park with him.

"Three seems to be a popular number in the park," I said to myself.

It only took seven minutes before Jesse arrived at the lobby. His dirty blonde hair allowed him to be easily identified. He wore a hoodie, as I had advised him to over the phone.

"Nice to see you," I said, giving him the consent forms, which would relieve the park of all responsibility should he be hurt, "I'm Ranger Anderson, and I'll be leading you through Mt. Deckbi today."

The boy quickly signed the papers, handing them back to me. I then led him to the back of the lobby, where the National Park shuttles were held. I opened the hangar, revealing several pathways, each leading to a different area of the park. I led him to the one for Mt. Deckbi, and pulled out a red and white ball.

"Dodeka, I choose you!" I said, tossing the ball.

A large brown bird with long legs and three heads appeared from the ball. The heads on either side were both sleeping soundly, but the middle head was wide awake. I stroke my Dodrio and instructed Jesse to hop on. I pointed my Pokemon towards Mt. Deckbi and jumped on as well, before instructing it to take off.

Thanks to Dodeka's amazing speed, the thirty minute shuttle ride only took ten. I recalled my Pokemon and looked up at the towering volcano. Even though Mt. Deckbi was active, constantly spewing spoke and ash, it was deemed the world's safest volcano, as its next eruption would occur in more than a thousand years. Still, it never felt comfortable standing at the base of a fiery death machine.

"So, you ready to climb?" I asked, looking at the trainer expectedly.

Trainer Stats

Name: Jesse
Money: $4000
Bag: 6 Park Balls, 3 Hyper Balls, 5 Super Potions
Remaining Encounters: 15

Pokemon: Gallade(M/Modest/Steadfast)
Walrein(F/Calm/Thick Fat)
Feraligatr(M/Bold/Torrent)

Current Encounter: None

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554
Old 11-26-2010, 08:45 PM
JokesterJesse Offline
I l l u m i n a t i  P r i n c e

Send a message via AIM to JokesterJesse Send a message via MSN to JokesterJesse Send a message via Skype™ to JokesterJesse
Default Re: Individual RP: Jokester Jesse

“Mt. Deckbi here I come,” I said as I brushed my dirty blond hair out of my face and walked into walk into the lobby of the ranger station. There were couches and seats set out like any other lobby, along with a main desk with a receptionist behind it. I noticed my ranger by the way he was heavily dressed, he wore a thick jacket and some long pants, too keep him safe from the ashes that fell from the active volcano Mt. Deckbi. Mt. Deckbi was said to still be an active volcano but wasn’t scheduled to erupt for another thousand years which made me less worried, bit who knew what could happen in a Active Volcano with many different fire Pokémon inside of it.

"Nice to see you," he said, as he handed me a form that said that the National Park wasn’t responsible for any accidents that happened while at the park. "I'm Ranger Anderson, and I'll be leading you through Mt. Deckbi today." He finished.

“Nice to see you too,” I told Anderson as I quickly signed the form and handed it back to him. After giving him the form he handed it to the receptionist to file it, soon after we left to the hanger. The hanger was a gray steel color that he quickly opened. The hanger consisted of many different paths. As I stood staring at the paths Anderson pulled out a Red and white pokeball containing one of his Pokémon.

"Dodeka, I choose you!" he said, as he tossed the ball. Out popped a Dodrio, the Dodrio looked familiar to one that I had traded off to a person I once knew a long time ago. After Dodrio was called out we hopped on it and it began to run down one of the paths that were behind the hanger.

Anderson’s Dodeka seemed to be marvelously fast and got us to where we needed to be very quickly. Soon we were at the bottom of Mt. Deckbi, it was already hot but I knew I couldn’t take off my hoodie or I could have been burnt by the heat and ashes coming from the volcano.

"So, you ready to climb?" he asked, as he looked at me.

“Yeah sure,” I said confidently trying to hide my nervousness.
Old 11-27-2010, 03:52 AM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Ranger Rusty Anderson
Mt. Deckbi

After receiving confirmation from Jesse, I began hiking up the volcano. The young trainer followed me upwards, cautiously stepping over rocks and other debris on the path. Ash was gently falling in this area, and was too insignificant to cause any trouble. Further up the mountain however, the clouds would be thick and capable of suffocating a person. As a ranger, it was my job to keep the trainer from going that far up the mountain.

After a significant time spent hiking, I realized that there were no Pokemon roaming about. It might be an active volcano, but you'd think a few Fire-types would be playing in the cinders. I decided to raise my guard a notch or two, but for now there was nothing to worry about. I yawned, suddenly being overcome with boredom.

"I ask all my trainers this," I said, turning to face my trainer, "but what type of Pokemon are you interested in catching? It's not every day that a young trainer decides to explore a volcano like this one."

Trainer Stats

Remaining Encounters: 15

Current Encounter: None

Last edited by Gokudera-Kun; 12-16-2010 at 09:47 PM.
Old 11-27-2010, 04:09 AM
JokesterJesse Offline

Send a message via AIM to JokesterJesse Send a message via MSN to JokesterJesse Send a message via Skype™ to JokesterJesse

After confirming to Anderson that I was ready we began to hike the volcano. The volcano wasn’t that hard to climb all we had to do was maneuver through many rocks and debris along the path. Ash was lightly falling from the volcano but wasn’t enough for us to get hurt by. Further up the volcano was a noticeable thicker looking cloud, its color was a dark gray color that looked unsafe for humans.

It was getting hotter as we climbed the mountain but I knew that if I were to take off my hoodie I would most likely get burnt. After me and Anderson stopped climbing we searched the area but there were no Pokémon in the area.

“I ask all my trainers this," he said, as he turned to face me, "but what type of Pokemon are you interested in catching? It's not every day that a young trainer decides to explore a volcano like this one."

I chuckled “Who you calling a Young trainer I'm 52 I have that Andy Millanocus disease” I knew this was a Lie but I wanted to see if Anderson believed it. “ But back to your question, I'm interested in finding a Hippopotas, Gligar, and a Torkoal but anything will work.”
Old 11-28-2010, 03:05 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Ranger Rusty Anderson
Mt. Deckbi

"F-f-fifty Two!?!" I shouted, taken off guard at first, "oh wait, there's no way you can be fifty-two, Milonakus disease or not."

I suddenly felt really stupid, the trainer's age was mentioned in his application for crying out loud! I decided that the best route to take was to just laugh it off.

"Torkoal, Gligar, and Hippopatas, huh?" I said nonchalantly, "those are some good Pokemon. Torkoal aren't as common as some of the other fire-types, but I still see plenty of them around. As for the other two, we'll have to keep our eyes out. I know Hippopatas like to wander around the rocky areas of the mountain, but unless we can find a nest, Gligar tend to disappear in the ash."

I stopped hiking, suddenly being overcome with the sensation of being watched. I turned around, trying to find the source of this feeling. The only thing out of the ordinary that I could find was blue rock with a crack in it. That crack was oozing with molten lava. I inched closer to the rock, and when I was no more than five feet away, it suddenly rose from the earth! A red slug made out of searing magma was now mere feet ahead of me! I jumped back, not wanting to lose an arm to the Magcargo.

"Gah, I forgot that some of the Pokemon here can disguise themselves as rocks!" I shouted, before turning to Jesse, "It doesn't seem like Magcargo will be any real threat to us, but would you be interested in catching one?"

Trainer Stats

Remaining Encounters: 14

Current Encounter: Magcargo(?/Flame Body/Calm)
MCR: 25,000
Progress: 3,118/25,000

Old 11-29-2010, 01:15 AM
JokesterJesse Offline

"F-f-fifty Two!?!" he shouted, taken off guard at first, "oh wait, there's no way you can be fifty-two, Milonakus disease or not."

“Haha, yeah you got me I'm just 14,” I replied quickly as Anderson began to talk again.

"Torkoal, Gligar, and Hippopatas, huh?" he said nonchalantly, "those are some good Pokemon. Torkoal aren't as common as some of the other fire-types, but I still see plenty of them around. As for the other two, we'll have to keep our eyes out. I know Hippopatas like to wander around the rocky areas of the mountain, but unless we can find a nest, Gligar tend to disappear in the ash."

“I hope we find some of those Pokémon! That would be sweet!”I told him as he stopped hiking and turned around as if he was being followed, Anderson noticed nothing suspicious at first but then he noticed a blue rock that happened to be oozing lava. Anderson stepped closer as I watched his actions. After Anderson moved closer the rock began to move, suddenly a Magcargo popped out of the earth, Anderson quickly jumped back as he had almost been burnt by Magcargo.

"Gah, I forgot that some of the Pokemon here can disguise themselves as rocks!" He shouted, before turning tome, "It doesn't seem like Magcargo will be any real threat to us, but would you be interested in catching one?"

“No I’m not really interested in a Magcargo, maybe if we leave it alone it will go away,” I explained to Anderson as the Macargo watched us.
Old 11-30-2010, 10:49 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Ranger Rusty Anderson
Mt. Deckbi

Jesse wasn't interested in Magcargo, and that was naturally understood. Despite it's defenses, it wasn't exactly the speediest Pokemon around. The two of us gently stepped away from the oozing lava Pokemon, who soon returned to its nap.

"Well, let's keep moving forward," I said, taking a large stride across the mountain.

Jesse and I gently stepped away from the molten magma Pokemon, who had returned to its nap.

"Well, let's keep moving..." I said, before being struck with a feeling of Deju Vu, "huh, that's weird. I could've sworn I had just said that, the heat might be getting to me..."

With that realization, I decided to gulp down some ice cold water. Heat or no heat, this was no time for me to be losing my grip on reality. I had a trainer to look after, and what would the Chief Ranger say if I went insane because of a little heat? I looked up at the volcano, still spewing its lava. For half a second, I could've sworn that I had seen a glowing red pair of eyes, but when I focused my eyesight, all I saw was the thick cloud of ash.

"So Jesse, tell me about the three Pokemon you decided to bring with you," I said, hoping the conversation would help bring me back to my senses.

Trainer Stats

Old 12-04-2010, 01:34 AM
JokesterJesse Offline

After ditching the Macargo we continued to travel the fiery Volcano, the temperature was clearly rising as we traveled, but I didn’t complain because I knew it would just get hotter.

“Well, let's keep moving forward," he said, taking as he too large strides across the mountain.

“Sounds good,” I replied as I followed Anderson.

Well, let's keep moving..." h said, before being struck with a feeling of Deju Vu, "huh, that's weird. I could've sworn I had just said that, the heat might be getting to me..." Anderson finished, I began to worry about Anderson, if he was having trouble in this heat, I couldn’t image how it would be when we traveled farther. Anderson took a quick drink from his water, after taking a drink he looked up at the top of the volcano which he seemed to focus on.

"So Jesse, tell me about the three Pokemon you decided to bring with you," he said, hoping the conversation would help bring him back to his senses.

“I don’t really know, I just usually travel with them.” I stated as I took a drink of my water, and then continued walking.
Old 12-04-2010, 05:13 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Ranger Rusty Anderson
Mt. Deckbi

"Oh, I see," I replied, having trouble with that answer.

Whenever I came to the park, I usually pick my Pokemon based on the terrain I plan on exploring, what Pokemon I hope to catch, and which Pokemon has been most useful during the time before my trip. Still, every trainer has their methods.

We continued our trip upwards, closer and closer to the spewing pit of lava, but then I noticed something strange. Sand was flowing around us, with an epicenter close to our location.

"C'mon, let's go see what's spewing this sand," I said, heading forward.

It didn't take long to find the source of the sand. A young, hippo-like Pokemon was taking a nap in a small crater, and as it snored, sand erupted from its nose. Hippopatas looked kinda cute in its sleep.

"I wouldn't feel right attacking a sleeping Pokemon," I said, "but it's your call, what should we do?"

Trainer Stats

Current Encounter: Hippopatas(?/Sandstream/Lax, SLEEP)
MCR: 9,000
Progress: 2,507/9,000

Last edited by Gokudera-Kun; 12-16-2010 at 09:46 PM.
Old 12-05-2010, 05:42 PM
JokesterJesse Offline

"Oh, I see," he replied, having trouble with my answer.
I knew it was strange but it’s just how I rolled; I never could decide what Pokémon to use so I just took the same ones.
“Yeah I know it’s weird.” I admitted, “But it’s not like the Pokémon I'm taking extremely terrible for the terrain and what not, in fact two of them are actually good for this area!” I finished as began to travel up the volcano some more.

After traveling closer to the volcano Anderson stopped and looked down, soon after I began to look down as well, sand was beginning to flow around us from where we were standing.

"C'mon, let's go see what's spewing this sand," Anderson said as he headed forward. I nodded and began to search the area around us.

It didn’t take long to find the cause of the flowing sand; I stood behind Anderson as we stared at the Pokémon that caused the sand. It was a young sleeping Hippopotas, a hippo like Pokémon, which was sleeping in a crater on the mountain, when said hippo would snore sand would spew from its nose and onto the ground. The Hippopotas looked at piece in its sleep.

"I wouldn't feel right attacking a sleeping Pokemon," Anderson said, "but it's your call, what should we do?"

“Well I REALLY want a Hippopotas,” I started quietly. “It looks like a heavy sleeper, maybe I could weaken it without waking it up,” I said as I pulled out a pokeball containing my Walrien.

“Come on out Walrein!” I whispered as I clicked the button located at the center of my pokeball. A red beam shot out as a big walrus with shaggy gray hair appeared. “Walrein, use an ice beam on the Hippopotas,” It shouldn’t do much from the intense heat I assured myself, as light blue light began to shoot from Walreins face area.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:46 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Ranger Rusty Anderson
Mt. Deckbi

Jesse's Walrein was an impressive walrus Pokemon. Its tusks glistened, even in this thick sand. It inhaled deeply, gathering a misty ball of ice in its gaping mouth. Hippopatas continued sleeping, completely oblivious to Jesse's sneak attack. Just as Walrein was ready to launch its attack, Hippopatas let out an ear-piercing snore. The Snore attack might not have been intentional, but it did manage to make Walrein flinch. The Water-/Ice-type Walrus' Ice Beam was misfired, freezing a rock next to the hippo, with only a small portion of the beam actually making contact.

"Wow, that's unfortunate," I said.

The attack caused Hippopatas to stir, waking from its slumber. It smacked its massive lips gently, still trying to shake the sleep out of its eyes. It looked at us lazily, seemingly unaware that Walrein had just attempted to attack it. Hippopatas took a deep breath, and suddenly sneezed, sending out a burst of thick sand, that scratched Walrein's thick skin. Hippopatas wasn't willing to stick around for a fight, and decided to walk away, but something caught its leg. Walrein's Ice Beam might not have made direct contact, but it did manage to freeze over one of Hippopatas' hind legs!

"Looks like you have a good chance this time," I said.

Trainer Stats

Walrein(F/Calm/Thick Fat){Out of Ball} - 93.75%

Current Battle: Jesse's Walrein - 93.75%
Last Used: Ice Beam

vs

Wild Hippopatas(?/Sandstream/Lax) - 91.36(Speed-1)
Last Used: Snore
Currently Using: Nothing

Current Encounter: Hippopatas(?/Sandstream/Lax, Speed-1)
Progress: 4,237/9,000

Last edited by Gokudera-Kun; 12-16-2010 at 09:49 PM.
Old 12-24-2010, 11:39 PM
JokesterJesse Offline

Post Re: Individual RP: Jokester Jesse

As Walrein began to attack Hippopotas let out a awfully loud ear piercing snore during its slumber. Walrien quickly flinched as it was about to shot out its ice beam. A wondrous light blue beam of ice began to shot out from Walreins face. Because of the flinch this had caused Walreins ice beam to slightly miss, and only hit a fragment of Hippopotas’s body.

"Wow, that's unfortunate," Anderson said. I looked at him, with a dirty look on my face. It seemed as if Anderson had said that in a sarcastic way.

After the attack Hippopotas began to stir, causing it to awaken. Hippopotas smacked its lips quite strangely as if he had just had some great Kentucky fried chicken. Hippopotas stared lazily at our direction, he hadn’t realized that my walrus like Pokémon Walrien, had just attacked attempted to attack him. Hippopotas took in a deep breath and then suddenly let out a sneeze. Sand burst from Hippopotas’s nostrils suddenly filling up the base of the mountain we were standing on.

“Bless you!” I told Hippopotas hoping it would start to like me.

Hippopotas began to walk away not worrying about me, Anderson, or my Walrein, When suddenly it realized that its leg was frozen, even enough to cause the immense heat not to melt the ice. This was our chance!

“Alright, Walrein let’s try and hit Hippopotas this time,” I explained, “Use ice beam again! Maybe we can get a bigger freeze.” I called as Walrein began to start an ice beam.
Old 12-30-2010, 03:51 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Ranger Rusty Anderson
Mt. Deckbi

Jesse ordered another Ice Beam attack on the frozen Hippopatas. Walrein unleashed a sky blue beam of electricity that hit Hippopatas' already chilled body dead-on, knocking the sand hippo onto its backside, encased in a block of ice. The sand Hippopatas constantly spewed was mixed in the icy crystal.

"Looks like this might already be over," I said, nodding.

Suddenly, four rocks shot out from under Hippopatas, collapsing on the icy prison. Hippopatas had used Rock Tomb from inside the block of ice! The hippo then burst from the rock, its massive jaw opened to its fullest extent, clamping down on Walrein's large body, causing the walrus to let out a piercing scream. Before Jesse could react, Hippopatas used its mouth to tear into the ground, hiding itself from view.

"Just stay calm," I said, "Hippopatas has to be around here somewhere..."

Trainer Stats

Remaining Encounters: 13

Walrein(F/Calm/Thick Fat){Out of Ball} - 82.1%

Current Battle: Jesse's Walrein - 82.1%
Last Used: Ice Beam

vs

Wild Hippopatas(?/Sandstream/Lax) - 74.84(Speed-1)
Last Used: Crunch
Currently Using: Dig

Progress: 5,697/9,000

Old 01-16-2011, 09:09 PM
JokesterJesse Offline

Walreins shot the sky blue ice beam from its face, when it soon collided with the Hippopotas landing a direct hit. Hippopotas lied on its back, in chambered in a cold block of ice.

"Looks like this might already be over," Anderson said, nodding. I looked at him and agreed. Hippopotas was frozen solid there was no way that it would break out that fast.

When suddenly four rocks shot out from under Hippopotas, obliterating the icy chamber it was bestowed in, Hippopotas has somehow had been able to perform a rock tomb inside of the ice causing the ice to shatter. I was amazed at how witty this Hippopotas was, The Rocks from the rock tomb then clamped on Walreins enormous body, the rocks must have caused a lot of pain because Walrein has let out a terribly loud screech. Before I could react, Hippopotas used its mouth to tear into the ground, hiding itself from view.

“Just stay calm," Anderson explained, "Hippopotas has to be around here somewhere..." he said trying to keep me calm.

“Alright, Walrein let’s get it with an Earthquake!” I shouted for this was the perfect opportunity to do some serious damage on the Walrien.
Old 01-17-2011, 02:42 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Ranger Rusty Anderson
Mt. Deckbi

"I guess that's one way to find a digging Pokemon," I smiled.

Walrein's massive body pushed off of its flippers, somehow lifting off the ground. I knelt down, knowing that nobody was safe from Earthquake's blast, but then I realized that Jesse didn't know exactly how much damage he might end up doing here!

"Look out you fool!" I shouted, rushing towards the trainer.

I dove, just as Walrein's body smashed the ground. Thanks to my efforts, I was able to spear the trainer, knocking him off the ground. I turned so that my back was over the earth, when the Earthquake's shockwave hit. Large chunks of the hot ground shot up, sending pelting some small rocks at me back. I hit the ground, knocking over a hefty rock, causing me to drop my trainer. Luckily, we had both escaped the attack with minimal damage, but the battlefield wasn't as fortunate. Large chunks of rocks were splintered everywhere, and the volcanic pressure from Mt. Deckbi sent large pillars of steam erupting from deep cracks.

"This battlefield just got a lot more hectic," I said, "be careful not to hit the steam, and don't use Earthquake again, unless you want to cause a rock slide."

I looked at the crumbled battlefield again, and noticed a large brown snout emerging from the earth. Hippopatas dug its way from the earth, its body covered in bruises from Walrein's crushing attack. The Hippo Pokemon showed a hint of quit in its eyes, but the state of the battlefield left it trapped, so it had no choice but to attack. It opened its gaping mouth, and began dashing towards the fat walrus Pokemon. Given the size of Hippopatas mouth, Crunch would be a painful attack.

Trainer Stats

Remaining Encounters: 13

Walrein(F/Calm/Thick Fat){Out of Ball} - 82.1%

Current Battle: Jesse's Walrein - 82.1%
Last Used: Earthquake

vs

Wild Hippopatas(?/Sandstream/Lax) - 59.3%(Speed-1)
Last Used: Dig
Currently Using: Crunch

Progress: 6,833/9,000