Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2010, 05:56 AM
shinygallade Offline
New Trainer

Default pokemon shippings

talk about your favorite pokemon shippings. share anything you want about how you feel about them, or anything you'd like to say.
I LIKE RED AND BLUE OR BLUE AND GARY EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT REALLY A POPULAR COUPLE red and blue are so cute together and gary is cool with anyone :D there really should be more discussions on this couple
Old 12-06-2010, 11:04 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Default Re: pokemon shippings

Ash x Latias

He is practically dense when it comes to other girls, But Latias is almost completely devoted to him through the entire movie (And I still attest that it was Latias that kissed Ash in that last scene). Why not have an interspecies relationship? =D

Brock x Lucy

Lucy is one of the very, very few females that's actually head over heels for him, and on that note, the only one that Brock didn't freak out about (In the get-away-from-me way like he did with a few previous interested females). In fact in 'The Queen of the Serpentine', she remembers him fondly at the end, and Brock says while on the boat 'Lucy. Forever in my heart.'

May x Drew

'nuff said

Jessie x James

Once more, 'nuff said

Mew x Mewtwo

The game may say they're genderless, but Mew is quite very feminine, while Mewtwo is rather masculine. Rough start, but I think they'd balance each other out.

Max x Gardevoir

Max saved Ralts and promised to return for her. No doubt his relationship with her will grow much stronger as they grow together as a team, once he's old enough that is.

Last edited by Mewcario; 12-06-2010 at 11:08 PM.
Old 12-11-2010, 05:37 PM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus
Default Re: pokemon shippings

I agree with Mewcario on Brock x Lucy and James x Jessie, however the one I thought was more than likely was Ash x Misty. I still kinda wonder what happened to Brock x Ivy. :/