Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-30-2007, 12:29 AM
Sceptile Frost Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Sceptile Frost
Default Re: RP Announcements and Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon25 View Post
There are very much closed topics but here is a recommendation:Make your posts big to avoid your topic from locking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofRohan888 View Post
Sorry, but big doesn't always equal good. If you have a post riddled with horrible grammar then chances are it will still get closed. Not to be rude but your post right now is pretty bad

There are alot of closed topics, but here is a recommendation: Make your posts bigger to avoid your topic from being locked.
I actually disagree. If you have a super-long sign-up that no one can read, it doesn't make any sense to read it. Also, if you have a role-play post that is super long (i.e. more than a post or something), who except those seriously involved, and even those marginally, doesn't make it worth reading.

Anyways, I'm a bit nervous because I just launched an rp, which I've never done to much success. It doesn't help that the topic is not really what you would expect from a pokemon roleplay. Its set in a parallel Earth which is very similar (which means Wikipedia can be used to great extent, with exceptions). But, go check it out if you want to try something different. Also, I sort of need someone a bit more experienced then I (I'm no n00b, I just write fan fiction a lot more than I do role-plays) to look it over and see where / if it can / should be polished, and if its worth trying to get it to start here, or if I should bring it somewhere else (SPPf comes to mind. It's about the same quality wise, but a lot bigger. No offense, PE2K, because these boards are a lot homelier. But, I digress.)
Old 10-31-2007, 09:38 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716

Ok, I just started an RP. It's a Sonic the Hedgehog one based off of Sonic the Fighters/Championship. Sign-ups are open, and we have a small number of members. I also allowed cross-overs such as Mario, and Pikachu. Please come check it out. Im sure some of you will like it!
Old 12-12-2007, 12:08 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

I reckon we should be allowed to make one rp, and make continues ones when the other is fiished. Like a saga!

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 03-25-2008, 01:27 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716

I was just thinking the same thing!

BTW I gots a Pokemon High RP is any1 wants to join.

Also, you know how people make regular school RPs? Well I was thinking about making a School RP about becoming a Pokemon Ranger. You can use it if you want I won't mind but....let me know I might join.
Old 06-01-2008, 03:06 PM
Xano Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Xano Send a message via Yahoo to Xano Send a message via Skype™ to Xano

I made a RP about something I've made on my own, not on something in real life. this is the plot.
Quote:
The story takes place in the Medallion world, another alternate dimension other than the human world. It all began when Filen(NPC), was born to the king(NPC) and Queen(NPC) of the Medallion world. They wanted all the time with their new son, so so they sent all their servants and solders away for the rest of the day, making them defenseless. They didn't pretty much care. Their only defense was their ten year old son, Saxen(NPC). He had mastered all of the 24 elements, having royal blood of Medallion masters.

What they hadn't expected was the invasion of Wheelen(NPC), their arch nemesis who had been trying to take over the medallion world. He had found out by his technology(He's an android) that the king and queen had become defenseless. He took this opportunity and declared war. He led an invasion from his base. He sent his entire army to attack. Saxen had been able to fend off most of the invasion, but he couldn't do it till everyone was gone; he was clearly outnumbered. As a result, as a last resort to save the medalion world, he split himself into six energy cores; each represented 4 elements each, which were sent to the human world. His creature split into 24 eggs, which had represented one element each. The energy cores were born in the human world, but as humans with no powers as it was the human world. They grew up to be scientists, and had finally created an experiment which had gone up in an explosion, causing the scientists to be reborn in the medallion world. they were known as Xano(boy,ACC), Danny(boy,CC), Kinano(boy,CC), Thanna(girl,CC), Saurie(girl,CC) and Laurie(girl,CC). They were now able to use their powers but not aware of it yet. Thye seemed to be the only ones that might be able to save the Medallion world, but there was going to be some help as there were others to save the world as well.

The eggs were scattered and reproduced, creating one main egg of each of the 24 elements, and other creature eggs as well. The other creatures are found by other elementals, but the main ones awaited their true master. As for the war, good had lost to evil and the throne had gone to Wheelen, which bought a new era of darkness in the Medallion world.
And those others I mentoned in the end of the second paragraph were the people to sign up their own. Remember this is a medevial+modern world.

Last edited by Xano; 06-02-2008 at 09:44 AM. Reason: To add plot.
Old 09-20-2008, 12:21 AM
soralatioskairilatias Offline
Amateur Trainer

could someone tell me if they think my RP is to short or if the story line could be changed in some way the RP is called KH/Pokemon:Latios and Latias guardians of the Soul Dew.

My e-mail is:dewitt.kristen@yahoo.com
Old 09-20-2008, 12:44 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

I saw that, and honestly, I think there are two reasons why it's not as good as it could be:

1. Introduction is too short, you barely gave any information at all.
2. Pre-made characters, a lot of people want to use their own characters. Not to mention you have a LOT of slots, and that's bad for two reasons: 1. An RP with too many people gets very confusing and is almost impossible for any one person to keep up with, and 2. You can't really expect that many people to join, there's only so many active RPers on this forum.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 09-20-2008, 01:55 AM
soralatioskairilatias Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
I saw that, and honestly, I think there are two reasons why it's not as good as it could be:

1. Introduction is too short, you barely gave any information at all.
2. Pre-made characters, a lot of people want to use their own characters. Not to mention you have a LOT of slots, and that's bad for two reasons: 1. An RP with too many people gets very confusing and is almost impossible for any one person to keep up with, and 2. You can't really expect that many people to join, there's only so many active RPers on this forum.
alright thanks for the feedback guess I might just shut the RP down ether today or in a few days sorry if I made anyone mad.

My e-mail is:dewitt.kristen@yahoo.com

Last edited by soralatioskairilatias; 09-20-2008 at 02:19 AM.
Old 10-18-2008, 03:25 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Hi everyone I made a roleplay about a couple of days ago and I need more members so I wanted to let everyone know. It's called Pokemon Digital: The Virus. So please join and tell me if it can be improved in anyways please.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 10-20-2008, 04:42 PM
Koneko1TK Offline
Experienced Trainer

I'm thinking of starting my very first rp... It's just to see if I'd be able to do it, so here's the pitch!

The rp takes place a hundred years prior to my fanfic, The Chosen, and is about the Chosen and Fallen that came before them. Now it's still in the works... and before i post it I'll probably make it into a hundred years after my fic, but that's just how my brain works... I may not.

If you want to see what I'm talking about, PM me, and we'll go from there.
Old 11-08-2008, 02:28 PM
merek Offline
New Trainer

hello everyone, I'm new here, the reason I joined is because the admin of my favorite forum is a , and she wouldn't let me post this roleplay. I'm gonna run it by you guys and tell me what you think.
I don't have the entire plot figured out of course, but I need members to help me. make it up as you go along, I always say.

ok, this is the first roleplay I've ever tried making or participating in, so if anyone can help with a cool storyline they're welcome to.

earth is in turmoil, it started when an abra started obtaining free will, thus evolving to a rebelios kadabra whose aim was to make human's life a living hell, but as it evolved into an alakazam, and was suddenly hit by the huge wave of mental capacity, it realized that alakazam's were smarter than humans, they had special attacks wich made them stronger than humans, so why? why? were they used as pets? used to battle, like some childish game. so The alakazam(that will be his name, remember the capitol T) started an underground operation, recruiting not only psychic pokemon, but many others, either intelligent or stupid who were mind controlled.
and after years of preparing, they begin they're attack, pokemon turn on thier trainers, voltorbs cause blackouts, and the four pokemon continents(spelled wrong) now belong to the alakazams, but a small desert continant called kudos is still under human rule, now filled with evacuees from all the other islands, is still fighting, it has still many loyal pokemon on it's side.
but due to the sudden shift of the balance of power, the entire balance of the world is disrupted, the legendaries clash against each other, the weather becomes distorted(so expect a lot of storms in the story), and The alakazam has mutated into an evil beast who only knows one thing, to kill all humans.

now the aim of the story is to escape from the now destroyed school in safferon city and head for vermilion city, to hijack the ferry and get to the next island, johto. and we'll make it up from there.

I will make a roleplay, it's name is "human slaves in a pokemon nation".
Old 02-08-2009, 04:53 PM
Lusitania Offline

Can someone tell me what they think of the roleplay in my sig.
Old 08-22-2009, 06:11 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

If anyone is interested, I am running a WWI/WWII style pokemon role play. We need members, though we have just started getting sign ups. Join the Pointless War today!

Old 05-03-2010, 05:58 PM
kitkatt Offline
Experienced Trainer

Hiya :) I am currently running my first roleplay, The Betrayal, which is a roleplay based on The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Feedback appreciated, and if you want to join, feel free :)
Old 12-06-2010, 11:24 AM
Rinn Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Rinn Send a message via MSN to Rinn

There aren't very many active RPs. It's quite disappointing. :/