Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 11-24-2010, 07:55 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim
Default Re: Voice Acting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post

Done. Hopefully the music wasn't too loud this time.

I just wanted to say that this scene was absolutely AMAZING. You both have amazing voices and pull off both characters superbly! It's like you're actually there have this argument!

You guys have to do more voices!
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 11-25-2010, 02:58 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumori Gem View Post
Am I going to be the odd person who says they don't know what that is...? >.>
Yes. Yes you are. Be very ashamed of yourself for it. Go Youtube it. Now. Right. Now.

Edit: Also, I'll VA for anyone who wants me for a project. I've always wanted to.

Last edited by Lord Fedora; 11-25-2010 at 03:25 AM.
Old 11-25-2010, 04:35 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post
I just wanted to say that this scene was absolutely AMAZING. You both have amazing voices and pull off both characters superbly! It's like you're actually there have this argument!

Sure... someone just needs to give me a part to do though. :P

Old 11-26-2010, 04:31 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:

*faints from flattery* Aw, thank you! *v* I'm so glad you think so; thanks for commenting too. xD Haha, that was the plan. It's good we sounded alright. ^^ Also, I never posted my bloopers, in case anyone wanted to hear them. xDD CALICKEH

Also, your singing put me in a good mood. ^^ I think it's really great you sung! xD You high-spirited person, you.

I really wanna do more lines... I'm thinking of recording a scene from one of my stories soon. I'll contact people if I think they'd suit the characters (which are basically just extras). ^^

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 11-26-2010 at 05:12 AM.
Old 11-27-2010, 01:44 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Wow. Neo and Xanthe, you guys really nailed those lines from Kaioo. I just listened and it sounded totally great! =D
Old 11-27-2010, 02:02 AM
JokesterJesse Offline
I l l u m i n a t i  P r i n c e

Send a message via AIM to JokesterJesse Send a message via MSN to JokesterJesse Send a message via Skype™ to JokesterJesse

Just letting you guys know that I got my Voice sample up in the Voice index ill just post it here too if you guys are to lazy to find it

Spoiler:
Name: Jesse
Voice Type: High pitched lawl.
Languages/Accents: Texan :o and the sound of a 14 year old
Contact Details: VM, PM, AIM.
Availability: I'm on everyday I guess.
Voice Sample: A Studeerr

Looking for small roles mostly unless my voice is perfect for a role lawl.
Old 11-27-2010, 04:05 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
Wow. Neo and Xanthe, you guys really nailed those lines from Kaioo. I just listened and it sounded totally great! =D
Oh, thank you. ^w^ Glad you enjoyed them! xDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokesterJesse View Post
Just letting you guys know that I got my Voice sample up in the Voice index ill just post it here too if you guys are to lazy to find it

Looking for small roles mostly unless my voice is perfect for a role lawl.
VMed you. ^^

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 11-30-2010, 10:52 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST. Or, as previously typed, "poast". :D

YAY SO I'M FINALLY DONE GUYS. It's really exciting because this scene has FIVE WHOLE (yes, not just their arm or their leg) PEOPLE in it.

Here's the script, from chapter 8 of Through the Eyes of a Flareon. Keep in mind this is the altered version of the actual chapter's contents, and it's in script form. x) ALSO IT HAS BLOOPERS. Because I am a derp.

Dusty: Me, Graceful_Suicune.
Random pokemon #2: Me.
Random altaria: Me.
Random pokemon #1: Scytherwolf
Random pelipper: HKim
Random pokemon #3: JokesterJesse
Haunter: XaiakuX
Chatot: Shen

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS. This was fun. c:

Spoiler:
“Alright, now, you lot: as soon as we get out there, fly to the shore to find things like rocks to bring back and attack the humans with. In any way possible, tempt the humans to send out any flying types of their own. If their pokémon are in the air with you, then they probably won’t want to take their guns and shoot in case their pokémon are shot.”

Random pokémon #1: “I don’t know if this will work... It sounds scary.”

Random pokémon #2: “Yeah...”

Random altaria: “Well, I’m just going to fly away and not come back. What’s the point in returning?!”

Random pelipper: “I was thinking the same thing. That flareon’s plan is ridiculous, anyway. It’ll never work. Don’t know what in the world she’s thinking.”

Random pokémon #3: “What about all those pokémon who would just fly away and not return?”

Dusty: “Any kind of sick-minded selfish flying rat that chooses to do such a thing won’t be going to the nicer of the two Afterworlds. They’d be leaving us all! They’ll live to carry in their hearts a great deal of guilt. – (Pause) – All vine whip users—throw the humans off board, along with any pokémon that try to oppose us! Pokémon with confuse ray—confuse them until they can be confused no more! Pokémon with quick attack, speed charge or agility—use your speed to your advantage! By the way, (looks to haunter) you’ll have to repeat all this to the pokémon in the other crates before you break their locks.”

Haunter: “B-but...how can I remember all that you’ve just said?”

Dusty: “...Hm... Can you go through walls with other pokémon?”

Haunter: “O-only one.”

Dusty: “Good enough! (Looks for a candidate.) You, chatot!”

Chatot: “Yeah?”

Dusty: “Come up here, will ya?”

Chatot: “What?”

Dusty: “Chatter.”

Chatot: “Excuse me?”

Dusty: “You’re excused. Chatter.”

Chatot: “Ch-chatter?”

Dusty: “Chatter! Use your move chatter. This haunter will take you through the wall and into all of the other crates so you can repeat what I’ve said. That way, everyone in the other crates’ll know what to do if they haven’t already figured it out, and he won’t have to remember anything I’ve said.”

Chatot: “What?! I’m not doing that! It’s putting me in danger!”

“You think that nobody else is going to be in danger?! (Pause, turns to look at the others.) Listen! This is not a game! Neither is it a guarantee that everyone is going to escape unharmed...or even alive. If you lot think you’re in more danger than the rest of us, you’re wrong! Every one of us is going to be fighting for our lives! If a bullet from the humans’ guns is fired at any of us land pokémon, we’ll be more likely to be hit than any of you! Team Rocket humans will have more land than sky pokémon. That means that we will be the ones being injured the most! I want you to all understand that we have to work as a team and co-operate if we want this to work out. The humans are gonna put up a fight...and we must counter it with all we've got.”

Here's the clip:

Hope ya like it! 8D Thanks again, guys. x) It was fun!

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 11-30-2010 at 10:58 AM.
Old 12-01-2010, 03:29 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

That was absolutely amazing Grace! I think you fit everyone together extremely well and it sounded like an actual conversation/argument/speech!

Makes you really want to hear more about the story too...

The bloopers at the end were a nice touch.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 12-01-2010, 03:48 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
That was absolutely amazing Grace! I think you fit everyone together extremely well and it sounded like an actual conversation/argument/speech!

Makes you really want to hear more about the story too...

The bloopers at the end were a nice touch.
Oh, why thank you. 8D Oh, thanks. xDD I'm glad you think so! Yeah, haha, well I think all the others sounded conversation-y as well. xDD

Well you're welcome to read it. ^^; Mind you, some of the chapters are a little shabbily written since I started the story two years ago (except I've gone back and edited chapters... You'll be able to see which ones on the first post). But yeah. :P It is one of Scy's favourites. xDDD [/propaganda]

Thanks! Bloopers are totally my favourite part of the scenes. xDD

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 12-01-2010, 04:21 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

That was totally great you guys! Harry, it's not an argument, it's a "discussion". Right, Xanthe?

And omigosh! Bloopers! XD Awesome.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:41 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
That was totally great you guys! Harry, it's not an argument, it's a "discussion". Right, Xanthe?

And omigosh! Bloopers! XD Awesome.
Thank you, Kris! 8D Haha, either one! ^v^ Dusty gets in a lot of arguments anyway. xDDD But yeah...and somewhat angry discussion. xDD

xDD YES! I love bloopers. xD Though I'm the only one that stuffs up. xDDD

~GS.

EDIT: I DID ANOTHER ONE. I wanted to do a scene from Scy's The Path of Destiny, involving an angry Thunder and Rosie during one of their arguments, and I'm also Redclaw just for the hell of it. xDD Here it is. It's only short, and there aren't many bloopers!

Script:
Spoiler:
Thunder: “Leave me alone, or I’ll chop your tails off!”

Rosie: “I’m not afraid of you! A blind hatchling could see that you wouldn’t last a second fighting a fire type! You probably couldn’t even get close to me without passing out again…you need to learn your place, learn to shut up, and learn that you aren’t the most powerful pokémon ever-you get weak just like the rest of us!”

Redclaw: “Stop this now. Rosie, go up with Snowcrystal at the front of the group. Thunder…”

Thunder: “I’ll do what I want! That ninetales can only fight with petty words. I can tear her apart!”

Redclaw: “And you will do nothing of the sort. Stay here. She won’t bother you.”

Thunder: “Coward!”

So it's only short. x) Hope you like!

Pokemon Crossroads!

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 12-02-2010 at 01:26 AM.
Old 12-02-2010, 03:53 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

That was absolutely PERFECT! I love how you did Thunder's voice! And the music went well with it too! I love how you can make your voice sound so angry...I have a really hard time doing that. XD And I like how you kept messing up the words in the bloopers; it was funny. XD (I also love how you said "bloopers") But it was so cool to hear them arguing. It's one thing to picture the scene in my mind but to actually hear it is really, really awesome!

Oh, Thunder, you and your anger issues...

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 12-02-2010, 04:19 AM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Send a message via AIM to RocketMeowth Send a message via MSN to RocketMeowth

I haven't been posting in here like a good kitty. And I see that a lot has been added since I last read this topic. All the voices were really good and very clear (at least the ones I listened to were).

=^^= Nya
Old 12-02-2010, 05:33 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
That was absolutely PERFECT! I love how you did Thunder's voice! And the music went well with it too! I love how you can make your voice sound so angry...I have a really hard time doing that. XD And I like how you kept messing up the words in the bloopers; it was funny. XD (I also love how you said "bloopers") But it was so cool to hear them arguing. It's one thing to picture the scene in my mind but to actually hear it is really, really awesome!

Oh, Thunder, you and your anger issues...
Aw, thank you, Scy! ^w^ Haha, I'm really glad you liked it. :D Rosie's was fun to do too. xDD Haha, well if I think about something that makes me angry, and if nobody's home (xDD) then it's easier. x) Well I always mess up the lines. xDD And yeah, I love the bloopers too. xD Haha, it's quiet cool when you hear them played out! 8D Glad you thought it was good. xDD

xDDD Yes, well her issues make a good scene!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMeowth View Post
I haven't been posting in here like a good kitty. And I see that a lot has been added since I last read this topic. All the voices were really good and very clear (at least the ones I listened to were).

=^^= Nya
I'd say thanks, but I'm not sure which ones you listened to. o: But you should sign up and stuff. xD And do some. ^^

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!