Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #136  
Old 09-16-2010, 05:11 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Clan Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixii View Post
Hello,
Thanks for sharing this information about trading spot which is very important for me and other also. You should share more information about online trading in future also.

thanks!!
this is not the place for you to post about trading...please read the rules before posting random stuff in different places
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 09-17-2010, 03:13 PM
Tsujin's Avatar
Tsujin Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kanto, Texas
Posts: 1,583
Default Re: The Clan Index

It's a SpamBot, no worries. Already been reported.
__________________
VPP Stats | -- -- Evolves @ 1395 - Level 100 @ 1575


| Friend Codes / Trade Thread / Battle Log |
| Me IRL / Pokerus Empire / YouTube |
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 11-15-2010, 07:40 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Clan Index

Based on the burning infernos war challenge being rejected by the pokerus clan and my most recent challenge getting rejected by that same clan. The pokerus is going to lose a point.

#5 .You get 1 pass to decline a Challenge after every war, but you MUST accept the next challenge or it counts as a point deduction.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 11-15-2010, 11:06 PM
Mr420's Avatar
Mr420 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Battle Subway, Isshu
Posts: 3,912
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Default Re: The Clan Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
Based on the burning infernos war challenge being rejected by the pokerus clan and my most recent challenge getting rejected by that same clan. The pokerus is going to lose a point.

#5 .You get 1 pass to decline a Challenge after every war, but you MUST accept the next challenge or it counts as a point deduction.
your insignificant clan standings and points mean little to us..
You know it & I know it, there is very little you can do or say or change on PE2K to hinder Pokerus Empire..
we will thrive and it makes you *hit your boxer briefs
__________________

Pokérus Empire
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 11-15-2010, 11:20 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Clan Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
your insignificant clan standings and points mean little to us..
You know it & I know it, there is very little you can do or say or change on PE2K to hinder Pokerus Empire..
we will thrive and it makes you *hit your boxer briefs
lol..please only post here about a challenge or war status.. leave the goofy we will be back speech for your thread man.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #141  
Old 11-16-2010, 03:04 AM
Mr420's Avatar
Mr420 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Battle Subway, Isshu
Posts: 3,912
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Default Re: The Clan Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
lol..please only post here about a challenge or war status.. leave the goofy we will be back speech for your thread man.
you always have to have the last say,but I suppose one doesnt get 20K post count watching life go by.
give a guy a badge and a gun and he thinks he has the privledge to rape and be crooked with out consequence..
Im saying good think you're not a cop

moreover per your handbook you never actually posted it in your own thread that you challenged Pokerus Empire to war..
what you did was say out of your deriare is that we declined a war to BI (FACT)
Myself Nor Akai the Co leader of the clan have denied a war challenge..what we told him(DSL) is that upon EVERYone in the clans say so not just the few that are active I'd give a responce.. and even prior to that happening the clan would have to with out a doubt have a In Clan Tourney to see which in the clan is ready enough to make the WAR roster... No one from the previous war would be involved so the whole judgment thing is oneside
DSL side..
__________________

Pokérus Empire

Last edited by Mr420; 11-16-2010 at 03:26 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old 11-16-2010, 03:53 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Clan Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
you always have to have the last say,but I suppose one doesnt get 20K post count watching life go by.
give a guy a badge and a gun and he thinks he has the privledge to rape and be crooked with out consequence..
Im saying good think you're not a cop

moreover per your handbook you never actually posted it in your own thread that you challenged Pokerus Empire to war..
what you did was say out of your deriare is that we declined a war to BI (FACT)
Myself Nor Akai the Co leader of the clan have denied a war challenge..what we told him(DSL) is that upon EVERYone in the clans say so not just the few that are active I'd give a responce.. and even prior to that happening the clan would have to with out a doubt have a In Clan Tourney to see which in the clan is ready enough to make the WAR roster... No one from the previous war would be involved so the whole judgment thing is oneside
DSL side..
i did post in my clan about challenging you. listen im not going to argue the rules with you because you will loss every time. If you are interested in still having a war and if reconsidering it would end some of this unnecessary drama then i will get rid of the point and you can either say yes or no so that way there is none of this back and forth about weather or not you declined.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old 11-22-2010, 01:27 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Clan Index

hate double posting but since i run the index and im a clan leader i have to ..lol

so lmssi has started a war with pokerus clan
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 11-22-2010, 02:15 AM
Mr420's Avatar
Mr420 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Battle Subway, Isshu
Posts: 3,912
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Question Re: The Clan Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
hate double posting but since i run the index and im a clan leader i have to ..lol

so lmssi has started a war with pokerus clan
^ confirming that this is accurate

I feel the need to ask.. So this constitutes a war entirely seperate from the war which "got us a point lost". as we the Empire have mentioned before the only reason it took long for us to properly address this WAR was the activity of "active" members Not that we didnt have any intensions to war..
__________________

Pokérus Empire
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old 11-22-2010, 02:19 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Clan Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
^ confirming that this is accurate

I feel the need to ask.. So this constitutes a war entirely seperate from the war which "got us a point lost". as we the Empire have mentioned before the only reason it took long for us to properly address this WAR was the activity of "active" members Not that we didnt have any intensions to war..
no this would be the same, ill make sure to update all this stuff now that im back in this state


edit* LMS Won the war with The Pokerus Empire
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List


Last edited by Judge Dredd; 11-28-2010 at 06:13 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 11-28-2010, 08:21 PM
charizard ex's Avatar
charizard ex Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: by the bay
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via AIM to charizard ex Send a message via Skype™ to charizard ex
Default Re: The Clan Index

Hey I am going to ask that you remove BI from the clan rooster thanks. I am disbanding my clan.
__________________
Spoiler:

My FC: 4297-6886-2794

My trade thread:
http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=108706

Credit goes to Neeno


Battle Frontier Double Challenge Points: 40

Help get the pe2k Olympics approved by the mods


† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 11-29-2010, 12:51 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Clan Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by charizard ex View Post
Hey I am going to ask that you remove BI from the clan rooster thanks. I am disbanding my clan.
sorry to hear that your leaving ex
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old 11-29-2010, 03:36 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: The Clan Index

Clan Name: The Revocata
Thread Link: [The Revocata]
Clan Leader: [BlueJello]
Banner:
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old 11-30-2010, 04:44 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Clan Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJello View Post
Clan Name: The Revocata
Thread Link: [The Revocata]
Clan Leader: [BlueJello]
Banner:
hey congrats on the official status my friend
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com