Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2010, 11:21 PM
Eevee trainer Offline

Default Re: Battling Center Feedback: Now with new thought! =9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJello View Post
Okay, bumping this topic up for a rather serious post regarding to the PE2K.

Me and the staff of PE2K have been trying to find ways of improving our battling center. Let's face it, the place is barely active, with four main clans and no war occuring for goodness knows how long. The battling center is a dying subforum and I think we all know this.

But that may all be about to change. I'd like members of the clans in this board to post their opinions and suggestions on this somewhat controversial subject.

The PE2K staff have devised ways to improve this place. First was the implementation of the following rules: (note that these haven't been put into practice. Don't worry, the purpose of this post isn't to change the battling center right now, but just to see what others would think/feel about them. If you don't like them, feel free to say so. I plan to make a poll on the following, I'll link to it once it is made.)
  • Rule Suggestion #1: Somewhat minor, but all new clans must have at least 6 members instead of 5 to become official. This makes becoming an official clan that little bit harder, and so if it doesn't work out then the members can join the current clans (if any space).

• Rules Suggestion #2: All clans must have at least two wifi battlers, two shoddy/pokelab battlers and one PO battler before a clan WAR can be declared between two clans. This allows diversity in clans and in clan WARs, instead of having one type of battler saturated in one clan.

• Rule Suggestion #3: Now, this is the highly controversial one. I think that the maximum amount of members in one clan should be cut from 15 to 10. With 3 clans with 15 members each, no one can join any clans due to the current limit, and new members aren't likely to start up their own clan anytime soon. Yes, this rule does imply that 5 members from each clan need to leave / be kicked, and I know many of you will not like this. However, that means 15 members will be clanless, and that means at least 2 new clans will be created. At the moment, Burning Inferno can disregard this rule, with only 8 members present.
  • Rule Suggestion #4: This rule is only imposed in some clans. I'd like to make it a rule across the board. If a member is not active (i.e: posting at least once a week) then they shall be kicked. This opens up space for newer, more active member to join.

Opinions and suggestions are very much appreciated. Feel free to suggest more rules if necessary.
I'm going to agree with EBM that it's not just the subforum but the whole forum ingeneral... but these are my opinions on the following of the rules.
  • The fact that there is a one member increase to becoming a clan, may or may not hinder clan leaders in the making.

• That, I believe should happen. Makes it easier to battle other clans, other than just wi-fi or shoddy. I know that this is a wi-fi board, but some people don't even have wi-fi... or even have wi-fi that works with their DS. (I have that problem, but I have to take down the firewall, etc, each time I decide to battle with my DS, which does get annoying or I may not be able to because someone else in my family needs to use their laptop over wifi... but that's just me being an example... XD; ) Basically, any player should hopefully be able to battle on two platforms; wifi, shoddy, or PO.

• This, to me, is a gamble. You either have someone in that group of clanless people that wants to have the responsibilities of a whole clan and start one or you lose all those battlers that you just kicked. I, for one, would not be able to do it, I don't have enough time between school and sports to be that dependable. Once more, just making an example of myself, but I think you can get the point that you might either increase the activity and get battles going or you may lose all those members and see more cyber-tumbleweeds going through this place.
    Another problem with this is not only my reason above but also because everyone is basically waiting on 5th gen, the 4th gen metagame doesn't really seem to be changing much ingeneral now that everyone is basically preparing (or playing) in 5th gen. The fact that 5th gen may bring back battlers or bring new battlers to the field (or forum, heh) is a very hopeful thought and something that I've been thinking about for a little while.
    One last thing (and I swear I'll stop on this subject! XD; ), I also agree with dj-tiny that it must be odd numbered, otherwise it will be more likely to result in a tie between two clans.

• I believe in this rule to an extent. If you don't even post in a clan weekly, then why bother be in one. I had the decision of either staying and preventing a new battler to join or leave the clan because I would not be able to keep up. I'm sure everyone has faced this problem at one point or another. And it doesn't look good on you (in my opinion) if you give the clan leader the same story, only because you're too busy. I'm sure the clan leader is understanding enough to not be mad at you for something happening, or to save you a spot for when you're ready to come back. (Once more, using myself as an example, blah, blah, blah. )
    Once more, the only downside of this rule (like dj-tiny said) is if something major happens and your gone for only a little longer than that said time, but come back to your regular online schedule only for your spot to be possibly taken. =/ And I know a lot of people have access to internet via phone or other methods, but not all of us can even afford those luxuries. (That includes libraries, my local library charges $10 for using their internet...)
    Side note: Would expected absences count? Like, if someone would be on vacation and away from any internet for longer than the activity rule allows?

I apologize for how long this post is, but it's just my opinion on how everything is... XD;

|.:Art Gallery:.|.:.|.:Battle Log:.|
|.:My once trade thread:.|
Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790

Last edited by Eevee trainer; 11-14-2010 at 11:23 PM.
Old 11-14-2010, 11:26 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Quote:
Of course, there's always going to be a scenario where you miss out on the first war. :P But fair enough.

Actually, the battling center is rather mixed when it comes to battle method. It's rather mislabeled, if you ask me. I can't Wi-fi battle at all. :3

Would 9 or 11 be a better number?

That is true, and I know this doesn't apply to everyone, but there are generally other ways to access the internet. Libraries and phones are such an example. I'd generally say 'tough luck' but I'd feel rather mean. :P
as long as the numbers are odd then it would work
but the the ban for posting after no reply after 1 week should not happen the other way to get on don't mean jack phones cost or don't run the website libraries require membership in some places and you can be band from them

Old 11-15-2010, 03:48 AM
Mr420 Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Thumbs down Re: Battling Center Feedback: Now with new thought! =9

Quote:

Me and the staff of PE2K have been trying to find ways of improving our battling center. Let's face it, the place is barely active, with four main clans and no war occuring for goodness knows how long. The battling center is a dying subforum and I think we all know this.

But that may all be about to change. I'd like members of the clans in this board to post their opinions and suggestions on this somewhat controversial subject.

The PE2K staff have devised ways to improve this place. First was the implementation of the following rules: (note that these haven't been put into practice. Don't worry, the purpose of this post isn't to change the battling center right now, but just to see what others would think/feel about them. If you don't like them, feel free to say so. I plan to make a poll on the following, I'll link to it once it is made.)
  • Rule Suggestion #1: Somewhat minor, but all new clans must have at least 6 members instead of 5 to become official. This makes becoming an official clan that little bit harder, and so if it doesn't work out then the members can join the current clans (if any space).
  • Rules Suggestion #2: All clans must have at least two wifi battlers, two shoddy/pokelab battlers and one PO battler before a clan WAR can be declared between two clans. This allows diversity in clans and in clan WARs, instead of having one type of battler saturated in one clan.
  • Rule Suggestion #3: Now, this is the highly controversial one. I think that the maximum amount of members in one clan should be cut from 15 to 10. With 3 clans with 15 members each, no one can join any clans due to the current limit, and new members aren't likely to start up their own clan anytime soon. Yes, this rule does imply that 5 members from each clan need to leave / be kicked, and I know many of you will not like this. However, that means 15 members will be clanless, and that means at least 2 new clans will be created. At the moment, Burning Inferno can disregard this rule, with only 8 members present.
  • Rule Suggestion #4: This rule is only imposed in some clans. I'd like to make it a rule across the board. If a member is not active (i.e: posting at least once a week) then they shall be kicked. This opens up space for newer, more active member to join.

Opinions and suggestions are very much appreciated. Feel free to suggest more rules if necessary.

FEEDBACK: and this is from a clan leader here. Its seems as something has happened over the course of my being here on the forums.
I must admit this is going to be a jumble / rant but I asure you I have some valid points.
I was @ some point and time a lurker on the site for give or take a year before I actually joined, the whole point is i was one of those clanless people looking for a fight .

*Rule Suggestion #1: all i can do and say is *shrugs shoulders. personally speaking I now know how hard and dedicated one must be to keep a clan active becoming official is one thing. keeping active is another. so if you make the list kuods- dont give up.

*Rules Suggestion #2: you really want me to impose yet another distraction to my clan members from their already hard enough training. I DONT WANT TO SOUND LIKE A **ck but if the members of what ever clan and already doing so (multi platform pkmn) then they would or are already battling by those means.
my clan stands alone here in that we're all wifi and it for a better description feels like we're the legit humans in Zion from the matrix movies.
what im really trying to say is you're not going to try and disband my clan for choosing to play the original and intended way to play competitive battling will you?
MOREOVER what you plan to change it so that a legit Clan War consist of one battle per platform.. thats just a way for you to MONOPOLIZE so your dominating things(from my POV)

*Rule Suggestion #3: this is just as controversial as the jfk assasination or Area 51...
Scuba did it before once when my clan was out and about and look where the battle centre is now.. from my stand point it went from 20 or 19 to 15 with the very intensions you're likely trying to impose.
the point is evident cutting up the clans yet again later in the year is an attempt to have complete and utter controll of the forums.
if more clans you seek why not just break off from the #1 clan you're in and start a clan on your own. we all know DSL has his clan undercontrol and maybe someone with your newly appointed status can gather a new clan amoung us, and keep it active.
(no disrespect to anyone)

*Rule Suggestion #4: kicked from what pe2k for ?.? studying daily for school, doing the karate or Kung Jistu.? my point here is I know your intent is to keep people doing thing here in pe2k but how does that work if you plan to KICK THEM ... when families go on vaca's maybe what if I get arrested on a fun weekend.. my GF dont know my passcodes to tell people..

Kudos to EBM and djtiny for putting it out there.
Overall I give this 2 thumbs down.

Pokérus Empire
Old 11-15-2010, 05:09 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:

I usually dont like to touch these kinda things with a ten foot poll..Im more of a direct action type of person. trying to add new guidelines to already stressed system may not be the best idea. Ill go through these one by one.

Rule 1. When talking about increasing the number of people needed to start a clan you have to look at examples from the past. Clans like burning inferno and usb reached the number of people needed for a clan but fell short because as everyone knows, 100 percent of your members cant always battle at the same time. Life happens..people lose wifi, shoddy or po will stop working or cause someones computer to slow down. Starting off with 6 might be a good buffer to make sure you can safely enter a war... however i dont feel like one person would make that much of a difference to weather a clan lives or dies.

Rule 2. Im all for battling diversity, i think that if you expect to run a successful clan its your job as a leader to make sure you recruit different types of battlers. I have always made it a point to stay balanced...However it took me awhile to figure that out. Some new leaders are stubborn and refuse to do anything other then what they want. In order for this to work you would have to get it out there, that if they are starting a clan in a battling community such as pe2k they should do there best to accommodate to everyone.

Rule 3. this rule caused a big up roar last time around, i fought for it to drop from 18 to 15 and no lower. everyone needs to understand that even in the most active clan in pe2k for the last 2 years, i could only get 6 to 8 people at one point to be in a war. There is just to much going on in everyone's lives. i think 15 is needed so that at any point you can have at least 2 sets of people ready for a war. when we decided as a group to do this, we said that we would come back to it and look at how its changed things...now to say it didnt work would be irresponsible. It hasnt been set into play for long enough for us to make any other decisions..leave it the way it is and see how it works when we get a flood of activity with pokemon black and white.

Rule 4. I think this rule falls under the guide lines of the clan leader not pe2k. I feel like certain members are not as active as others but they contribute when they are needed. we cant control the outside lives of our members, we can either choose to stick with them or drop them..but it shouldnt be an official pe2k rule.

I like that this has been brought up but honestly yoda said this best.." do, or do not. There is no try". In order for the battling center to stand a chance again, everyone is going to have to set it up. people like mr420 only worrying himself and his clans "rights" do no good for our current state. The battling center hosts clans, allows them to keep a clan and battle freely...not the other way around. every member of every clan is a member of the battling center. if people want things to be better then they should do what they can to make it better. weather its entering tourneys which im trying to do weekly to increase activity, helping us set up the gyms, or even recruiting people for the battling center anything helps. That being said please know that if can get more clans up and running and more tournies finishing on time more people will come here to battle.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 11-15-2010 at 02:47 PM.
Old 11-15-2010, 07:29 AM
Void Offline

Quote:

1. Possibly. In my opinion, though, it really makes minimal difference. I’m neutral on this one.

2. Agreed. Clans that are limited to a single type of battler just means less wars because the majority of the active Wi-Fi battlers will be in one clan, and likewise for Shoddy/PokeLab/PO, and that can cause problems because sometimes a clan may not have five Wi-Fi battlers, for instance, so they wouldn't be able to battle a Wi-Fi only clan. In Mr420's case, he could always still make it a rule that every battler has to have Wi-Fi, but at the same time make sure some of the members do have other battling simulators. So, yes.

3. IMO, 15 is low enough. Lessening the number of battlers in a clan to form new clans doesn’t actually increase the OVERALL activity anyway, it just spreads it out a little more. Plus, most of the members that would get “kicked out” their clans to make it 10 members each would be the inactive ones. Not really much difference that’s going to make, if you ask me. And there are possible risks as well. Those who were actually active and still got kicked out (which is totally unfair IMO, and will happen in the case of LMSSI, where pretty much all their members are active) may not like their newly formed clans, which may have activity problems due to too little members, which would lead to the appeal of this site to them decreasing. Eventually, they will become inactive as well. So, no.

4. This really should just be the clan leader’s choice. This wouldn’t make any difference anyway, because these “newer, more active members” you mentioned don’t exist. If we DID had new, more active members, clan leaders would definitely make it a point to kick out inactive members. Furthermore, new clans would be popping up. But there aren’t. So obviously there are no “new, active” members coming in. So, no (However, if this rule is implemented, I would suggest a larger time frame than the example given, perhaps two weeks. Also, a member should be excused if he states beforehand that he will be inactive for x period of time for a viable reason).
Old 11-15-2010, 03:01 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420
*Rules Suggestion #2: you really want me to impose yet another distraction to my clan members from their already hard enough training. I DONT WANT TO SOUND LIKE A **ck but if the members of what ever clan and already doing so (multi platform pkmn) then they would or are already battling by those means.
my clan stands alone here in that we're all wifi and it for a better description feels like we're the legit humans in Zion from the matrix movies.
what im really trying to say is you're not going to try and disband my clan for choosing to play the original and intended way to play competitive battling will you?
MOREOVER what you plan to change it so that a legit Clan War consist of one battle per platform.. thats just a way for you to MONOPOLIZE so your dominating things(from my POV)
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that your clan only did Wifi. I'd just like to point out, however, that members without Wifi will never be able to go to war with you if this is the case. Shouldn't we encourage diversity rather than hinder it?

And I in know way am planning to monopolize anything. I only put these rules up as a suggestion for people to have a read and have an opinion on, and only go along with it if the majority of members agreed. I don't plan to enforce any rules soon, nor do I have the power to do so. xD

Quote:
*Rule Suggestion #3: this is just as controversial as the jfk assasination or Area 51...
I'll admit, I laughed. :3

Quote:
Scuba did it before once when my clan was out and about and look where the battle centre is now.. from my stand point it went from 20 or 19 to 15 with the very intensions you're likely trying to impose.
the point is evident cutting up the clans yet again later in the year is an attempt to have complete and utter controll of the forums.
If I'm honest, and I'm not trying to be rude here, but you're making it sound like I suggested these rules just to benefit me and me alone. That is not my intention. My intention is exactly what it says on the tin; improve activity in the battling center. I don't want complete and utter control of anything, I just wish to see a few more wars going on around here.

Quote:
if more clans you seek why not just break off from the #1 clan you're in and start a clan on your own.
I may just try that. I somewhat feel like your trying to have a jab at the LMS, but regardless.

Quote:
we all know DSL has his clan undercontrol and maybe someone with your newly appointed status can gather a new clan amoung us, and keep it active. (no disrespect to anyone)
Just throwing it out there that I have no more powers than any other ordinary member. I just get a colourful name title and the ability to add content to the site. That's it.

Quote:
*Rule Suggestion #4: kicked from what pe2k for ?.? studying daily for school, doing the karate or Kung Jistu.? my point here is I know your intent is to keep people doing thing here in pe2k but how does that work if you plan to KICK THEM ... when families go on vaca's maybe what if I get arrested on a fun weekend.. my GF dont know my passcodes to tell people..
Ah! I forgot to elaborate, I guess. What I meant to say was 'If you go inactive without warning'. I understand that things do happen from time to time, such as going on vacation. Perhaps a little warning?

Okay, fair enough. This attempt at gathering feedback isn't working.

I'll make this simple. What changes do you want to see to the battling center, if any? What could we do to improve the battling center? So far I've heard very few ideas, and that's what is needed to get this going.
Old 11-15-2010, 03:52 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Quote:
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that your clan only did Wifi. I'd just like to point out, however, that members without Wifi will never be able to go to war with you if this is the case. Shouldn't we encourage diversity rather than hinder it?

And I in know way am planning to monopolize anything. I only put these rules up as a suggestion for people to have a read and have an opinion on, and only go along with it if the majority of members agreed. I don't plan to enforce any rules soon, nor do I have the power to do so. xD

I'll admit, I laughed. :3

If I'm honest, and I'm not trying to be rude here, but you're making it sound like I suggested these rules just to benefit me and me alone. That is not my intention. My intention is exactly what it says on the tin; improve activity in the battling center. I don't want complete and utter control of anything, I just wish to see a few more wars going on around here.

I may just try that. I somewhat feel like your trying to have a jab at the LMS, but regardless.

Just throwing it out there that I have no more powers than any other ordinary member. I just get a colourful name title and the ability to add content to the site. That's it.

Ah! I forgot to elaborate, I guess. What I meant to say was 'If you go inactive without warning'. I understand that things do happen from time to time, such as going on vacation. Perhaps a little warning?

Okay, fair enough. This attempt at gathering feedback isn't working.

I'll make this simple. What changes do you want to see to the battling center, if any? What could we do to improve the battling center? So far I've heard very few ideas, and that's what is needed to get this going.
have the gyms open up again and the battle ladder aswell and more tounments

Old 11-15-2010, 05:38 PM
Mr420 Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420

As usual I get on this morning to reread the hot topic of the week.
I must admit I was very stoney last night when I posted but, BlueJello and everyone in or not in a clan I have not intentions to stab at yourself and or any other clan here.

you asked for feedback and I gave it (please remove your heart and feelings when you read any and all my posts here on pe2k )

Again I say I understand the intent ("activity") and Im all for that but when you begin to talk about "making it a priority to make my clan diversified Just in order to have a war" it now sounds to me like you're (not you personally) making thing on pe2k too SMOGON and Marriland ..
as I've said I luked here and there and I know the rules to other site and now it just looks to me like someone on this side of the wall is trying to make PE2K clans look and run like a Marriland site/clans in that we NEED PO or SHODDY to validate a WAR or CLAN.

By no means DO I tell my clan members nor will I, that they must now downlaod PO or shoddy for the benefit to war as I said if they already have it I believe that they are already battling on those platforms but by no means dont enforce me to make it a requesite to be an official clan ..
I myself have several pkmn from emerald to D/several Platinums and severla SS and a HG and when B/W arrives Ill be getting one of each so Im more than content with WiFi and my DS and everyone in my clan knows what Im talking about... some of them in my clan already have PO or shoddy I dont talk about it with them personally as they know Im no good with a convo and am of no use helping in that section of things..

from my stand point everything and anything that happens in the battle center kinda sometimes feels like a crack or stab at my clan in that NO other clan likes how I/we run things in Pokerus Empire... with all the talk about diversity and activity yet no clan is willing to War with us in part to to tiers and uber rules...YET there is a Pokerus friendly "tourney" how about a pkrs friendly WAR.

Im sober right now so Ill say this and I hope it doesnt come out wrong
There are two active clans on pe2k I've said my part and by no means Do I want my say to be pe2k final say so.. It doesnt work that way nor do I demand it to work that way. But if there were more clans you'd have more people to hear from and alot more people to please and displease...
I voiced my say long ago when I said (RE: the clan cut off to 15) I dont agree with the cut off limit but here we are now 1/2 a year later and the its the same if not worse (activity)

I give up! Do what you will Ill go along with what ever pe2k does but just know when it doesnt work Ill be here to say I told you so and if it does work, then it works..
PKRS Empire wants there to be a flow of activity here which is why we hosted the Battle Frontier tag matches but I think that because everyone and thier mom uses AR for they BP and TM/HMS it doesnt get the activity intended..

to each thier own may the Battle Center Thrive
Over and Out .

Pokérus Empire
Old 11-15-2010, 07:31 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post

from my stand point everything and anything that happens in the battle center kinda sometimes feels like a crack or stab at my clan in that NO other clan likes how I/we run things in Pokerus Empire... with all the talk about diversity and activity yet no clan is willing to War with us in part to to tiers and uber rules...YET there is a Pokerus friendly "tourney" how about a pkrs friendly WAR.

Honestly i have way more to say, but out of respect to everyone i will only talk about this comment. First of all, most of the active clans have tried to war with you. You are unwilling to work with anyone. Even in my last war challenge in which i promised hardly any pokesavs( which for the record is completely okay on pe2k) you still rejected it. Pe2k and the other clan leaders are not going to go out of their way to battle with your absurd rules. Especially when you are not willing to budge at all. Its either your way or the high way..this attitude towards our rules which were set in place long before you came here is not acceptable. The moment you show a more willingness to work with the other clans is the same moment that you start getting challenges.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 11-15-2010 at 07:36 PM.
Old 11-15-2010, 08:49 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
have the gyms open up again and the battle ladder aswell and more tounments
I might open the gyms up again when B/W is released in America. Right now is not a good time.

I've noticed things have flared up between people, and I don't want negative feelings swirling up over this. At the moment there is very little we can do, and that's our problem.

We'll figure something out eventually. Don't let this upset you in anyway shape or form. Afterall, an unhappy battling center generally isn't a place where people wish to be.
Old 11-17-2010, 10:43 PM
The Amazing Ninja Kirby Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Amazing Ninja Kirby Send a message via MSN to The Amazing Ninja Kirby Send a message via Skype™ to The Amazing Ninja Kirby

Quote:

To be honest, I will blatantly say that I personally think the reason the battling center and forum has gone down is purely because we're waiting for 5th gen. But I will still add my opinion to these rules.

Rule #1: I don't really see much to this rule to be honest. I mean sure, we have the problem that one person may sit out in a war, but most clans usually get more members than 6 before they even think of waring some other clan.
tl;dr - I think it won't do anything

Rule #2: Either it's worded differently then usual, I'm being stupid, or I missed something but I have no idea what PO is. Back on topic, I don't think this rule will serve any good. I mean, it can be a hassle trying to war someone with only Wi-Fi or only shoddy but this is just too strict. Then there are also clans that only practice one form of battling, what happens to them? Do they get screwed over?
tl;dr - Too strict and clans with only one form get screwed

Rule #3: Besides the fact that you chose an even number, this rule just won't help. I don't see it helping at all, and will only make situations worse. I mean, considering the time and dedication needed to run a clan, I highly doubt one of these kicked members would try to make a clan with the other kicked clan members. If I was one of them, I sure wouldn't.
tl;dr - Kicked members would leave the forum entirely

Rule #4: This is the one rule in particular I made this post to go over. A look into my life: I am a 9th grade marching band student (yes, I am aware season is over, but I digress) taking all honors classes excluding math, and even an Advanced Placement (basically college level) class. There are many other people here in shoes similar to mine, and I can say it is near IMPOSSIBLE for me to be able to post once a week. If anything, it would be a garbage post. There is also the fact that my internet could (and has) gone down for a long time, in which case I cannot do anything about. I do not have time to go to the library, considering I barely have enough time to get on here in the first place, and they usually CHARGE you for using it. I do have internet on my cell phone, but it is just down right AWFUL with lag time of up to 5 minutes to load one page, and even FAILING to load pages at times. Making a post on that thing is just not a method. There is also the fact that I'm not even interested in Pokémon for the time being, for I am waiting for 5th gen. Implying this rule now will only make clans completely empty.

<---credit to sealboyno1 for the awesome banner!
Closed Thread