Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 10-11-2009, 04:12 AM
Dragoness Offline

Default Re: Individual RP: Dragoness

OOC: Send me some rare 'mons, please! :D C'mon! I know you got a, a Starmie, or Kingdra or something with my name on it!

As for nature, even tho you can't tell me, I can still guess...Gentle, or Relaxed or maybe Jolly by the way its acting...probably Jolly :)

IC:

There were two things Dragana could do: dodge or enjoy the water. Looking at the happy Pokemon in her arms, she decided she might as well enjoy the cool blast of water. Truth be told, it would be refreshing. Ranger Sara must come from a tropical climate as it's already blazing hot, Dragana thought, whipping off her sunglasses and holding them behind her back, so they wouldn't get wet.

The water struck the young girl, making her cry out in both happiness and shock. "The water is freezing!" she complained to Sara, shaking her short violet hair like a wet dog. The jeans and sleeveless brown top she wore were mildly wet, but that didn't matter. Under them, Dragana had thought to wear a one piece, black bathing suit.

"A swim," she said with a smile at Sara. "Would be excellent." Turning her attention to the Tentacool, she called out, "Thank you! But I think I'll just leave you alone for now." Knowing most Pokemon are intelligent, Dragana waved at it in a friendly way before thrusting the sunglasses on her face again and turning towards another large lake, a little ways ahead.

Impish and impulsive as she was, Dragana didn't bother to ask Sara about swimming, but simply said, "Hey! Let's go over and take a swim! It's boiling!" And with that, she started to run to the pool, holding Shellos tightly in her grip.

Old 10-12-2009, 06:41 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

"Ah, Dragana! Hold up a sec!" I called as the young woman took off running towards another pool. I ran after her, hoping my bad luck wouldn't strike and make me trip over something. That sort of thing happened to me a lot, really, and it always happened at the worst possible time.

Thankfully, nothing loomed out of the sand to make me faceplant into the beach. Unfortunately, I still wasn't quite able to catch up with the young Trainer before she reached the pool. She never got a chance to go jumping in, because just as she reached it something came crawling out. It was frog, with dark purple skin and red cheek pouches that constantly bulged in and out. Its hands and feet were black, though the middle finger on each hand was a vibrant red. Three white stripes ran around its waist; the marking's looked like dressing, you know, the kind fighters wrap around the ankles and wrists to cushion blows and what-have-you.

The Croagunk faced Dragana and narrowed its yellow eyes, standing and croaking faintly. The thing came up several inches past the Trainer's knees; don't let its relatively small size fool you, though. Those red fingers of a Croagunk just needed to barely tap bare flesh to inflict a nasty dose of venom into a victim, be they Pokemon or human. I put on a burst of speed and finally caught up, grabbing the back of Dragana's shirt and hauling her backwards.

"This is why...you...don't run...ahead of me..." I panted at her, trying to catch my breath. "Dangerous...Pokemon...and all that..." I sucked in a deep breath, held it for several seconds, then released it in a rush. I faced Croagunk, which was turning its irritated gaze from me to Dragana. The frog croaked again, louder this time, and I knew we only had a few seconds to either book it or get ready for a battle. These guys could be easy-going or annoyingly territorial, depending on their mood. This one, sadly, didn't seem like the former of those two options.

"Eh, you'd better choose quick if you wanna fight it or run. It doesn't look like it's going to wait patiently and let you think it over," I muttered to Dragana. Dagger, having been behaving all this time, made a nuisance of himself by growling and spitting at the Croagunk. I bopped him gently on the head; the last thing we needed was for him to piss the frog off more than it might already be pissed.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Dragana Amonea
Money: 11,550

Area Effects:
Encounter Remaining- 11

Pokemon Stats:
-Serious Female Jolteon: (No EMs) <Volt Absorb Ability>
92.10%

-Bold Male Machamp (TM Thunder Punch ; TM Ice Punch) <Guts Ability>
100%

-Jolly Male Dragonite (TM Focus Punch) <Inner Focus Ability>
100%

-Mild Female Weepinbell (No EMs) <Chlorophyll Ability>
100%

Total Items: Parkballs x2 : Superballs x4 : Hyperballs x3 : Two Max Heal : One Full Heal : Ranger’s Delight : One Type Repellent

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Buizel {Encounter 1}
West Sea Shellos {Encounter 2}
Tentacool {Encounter 3}
Croagunk {Encounter 4}

Total Pokemon Captured:
Rash Female Buizel

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-16-2009 at 01:02 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:11 PM
Dragoness Offline

Wink Re: Individual RP: Dragoness

I pulled Shellos to my chest, alarm bells ringing off in my head. Surely Shellos could hear my rapidly beating heart. "Well," I said, giving the frog a nod. "Poison types and I have never mixed well, you know. I think that perhaps we should leave this sweetie here!" I gave the Pokemon a sly smile and winked.

Carefully, I started to back, nodding happily and placing my hand on Sara's shoulder. "Ready to explore some more?" I whispered into her ear. I swear I could feel Shelly (I had just decided to nickname the Shellos) snuggle itself into my shirt. Poor thing.
Old 10-14-2009, 06:07 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

We left the Croagunk behind, and I listened to its croaking as it grew fainter and fainter, until I could no longer hear it. I glanced back and saw the Pokemon had at some point returned to the pool. I sighed a little, glad it hadn't decided to stalk us or something. Croagunk got like that, sometimes. They could be strange little Pokemon.

We walked, me enjoying the rising temperature (how can people live in places where it's cold? I HATE the cold!) and generally admiring the beauty of the place. Dragana was still holding the Shellos from earlier, which seemed more than happy with the arrangement. I eyed the little seaslug for a moment, wondering what would become of it.

My thoughts were cut sort when something popped out of the wet sand near a pool to my right, about seven feet away. I yelped in surprise and jumped back a bit, throwing an arm in front of Dragana in case the exploding sand was a threat or something. Instead, when the sand settled, I saw a small blue Pokemon standing there, tramping down the sand with its stubby little legs. It had orange whiskers on the sides of its jaws and a long, slender fin growing from the top of its head. A paddle-like tail grew from its rear. The Pokemon was so busy with what it was doing that it didn't notice us at first.

"Aw, a Mudkip. Isn't it cute?" I said to Dragana, smiling. "It looks like it's almost dancing, the way its stomping around."

=====

Trainer Stats:

Money: 11,550

Area Effects:
Encounter Remaining- 10

Pokemon Stats:
92.10%

100%

100%

100%

Total Items: Parkballs x2 : Superballs x4 : Hyperballs x3 : Two Max Heal : One Full Heal : Ranger’s Delight : One Type Repellent

Buizel {Encounter 1}
Tentacool {Encounter 3}
Croagunk {Encounter 4}
Mudkip (Encounter 5}

Total Pokemon Captured:
Rash Female Buizel

=====

OOC:
Fweee, I smell a plot device looming around the corner in the near future. Wait, how can there be corners at a giant expanse of beach? @__@...

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-16-2009 at 01:02 PM.
Old 10-15-2009, 09:05 PM
Dragoness Offline

OOC: Really?! I get my own plot!? :D As for corners at a beach, ask DG. I am sure he can help you figure out some alter-dimensional solution that'll make your head spin BTW, I have 32,200 now.

IC:

I eyed the large, happy frog for a moment, feeling slightly sick in my stomach and shook my head. "Ahh, no, sorry. Frogs scare me, to be frank. I don't know why, but they do. I once had a friend who was scared of butterflies--yes, butterflies! But she was a beautiful old lady, just...butterflies? Anyway, please take me away from this charming fellow!"

Shaking my head slightly, I nodded at the large guy and then..."Woah!" I yelled, jumping backwards and almost climbing onto Sara. Seriously, I was behind her back, holding onto her shoulders and trying to make her give me a piggie-back-ride. I don't know if was my imagination, but I swear the frog jumped at me. Maybe it was just scratching itself, but somehow I doubt that.

Maybe it just twitched and I let my mind make up the rest, but really, it was time to go. "Come on!" I urged Sara, still clinging to her shoulders. "Sorry about this, but really he is frightening me!" As I started to move backwards, feeling my heart flutter as I stared in fear over Sara's shoulder at the Pokemon, a wild thought popped into my mind.

"I wanna buy a map. I'll give you the money in a minute, but I remember reading about 'Special Maps' I can buy. How about getting one after we flee from that lovely young dude over there? AFTER we go!" I continued to back up, keeping a hand on Sara. My voice was slightly shrill from fear as inwardly I chided myself. It was just some ugly old toad, why should I freak out? But I was. The thing looked poisonous to me. All four feet of its slimy, purple dotted skin.

Old 10-16-2009, 12:59 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

OOC: Mudkip = frog lol. I never thought of it that way, since it's s'posed to be a mudfish. Which I honestly don't think it looks like >>...

=====

IC: No wonder Dragana wanted to avoid the Croagunk, if she was scared of frogs. I personally didn't like roaches; in fact, I downright hated them. Nasty little things. If there should ever be a roach Pokemon (God forbid), I would avoid it like the plague. I'd avoid it MORE than I would the plague.

We left the Mudkip behind; it had ignored us the entire time we'd been there. I had a fleeting suspicion it might be deaf, as it hadn't even twitched when Dragana had had her mini hysterics. Any other Pokemon would have at least glanced over. And now that I thought about it...something definitely seemed off about how the Pokemon we'd been encountering were acting. Buizel weren't normally so vicious; determined, sure, but the one Dragana had captured was downright mean. The Tentacool...looking back, when it had waved its tentacles around, maybe it wasn't being friendly. Those weak squirts of water may have been warnings to stay away. And Mudkip, stamping at the ground and not looking at us, even when it had turned in our direction.

So far, it seemed, the only normal Pokemon around here was the Shellos Dragana was toting around. I glanced at the seaslug, then eyed the various Pokemon that were still on the beaches. For the first time I noticed many were staring at us, and not in a curious manner. I could practically taste the hostility coming from them.

I said nothing about all this to Dragana, but Dagger seemed to sense my unease. He glanced up at me and growled softly, then glared around at the Pokemon in sight. He, too, must have known something was wrong with a lot of them. He moved a bit closer, his fur bristling.

"Okay," I said after a moment, remembering that Dragana had wanted to buy a Special Map. I came to a halt and dug into my pack, shuffling things around until I found a bundle of maps, rolled up and kept from unrolling by a rubber band around the middle. I pulled back the top left edges and looked through the roll until I found a map for the Great Lakes, which I then carefully tugged free. I patted down the other maps that had come partly up with it, replaced the bundle, and shut my pack. I then held it out to Dragana. "Special Maps are five-thousand Pokedollars," I told her. "But the nifty thing is you get to go to the part of this area that's normally off-limits to Trainers."

=====

Trainer Stats:

Money: 32,200

Area Effects:
Encounter Remaining- 10

Pokemon Stats:
92.10%

100%

100%

100%

Buizel {Encounter 1}
Tentacool {Encounter 3}
Croagunk {Encounter 4}
Mudkip (Encounter 5}

Total Pokemon Captured:
Rash Female Buizel

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-19-2009 at 02:57 PM.
Old 10-17-2009, 06:00 AM
Dragoness Offline

Lightbulb Re: Individual RP: Dragoness

OOC: It all depends on how you perceive them. Dragana had a weird perception of the creatures around her, including beautiful, harmless 'Mudkips

IC:

"Okay!" I replied happily, letting out a sigh of relief. We were now away from that Mudkip--now that I think of it, it was kinda cute. Although I still felt a slight shudder at the thought of it coming near me.

Grinning cheerfully at Sara, I began to rummage around in my backpack for my checkbook. I brought some money with me, of course. But I wasn't sure if I had $5000 in cash---I mean really, who goes around with that much money? Luckily, I had recently come into a decent amount of Poke'money. A very famous writer, by the pen name of "Tyranitar Trainer" had held an art contest for her new book, "Vampires at Dawn". I had won that contest and the twenty-something thousand prize money was rather useful.

Finally, I found my check book. It had a gray leather holder and the actual checks were a violent orange with small Growlithes printed on them. "National Bank of Rustboro" in shiny black lettering was printed on the bottom, with the words "Dragana Amonea, P.O. Box 155, Rustboro City, 00001" above them.

"Here, I do hope you take checks," I said brightly, smiling as I wrote down the needed information on the check. It was my idea that the more cheerful and outgoing you were, the more popular and happy you would be. Usually I was right, with the occasional exception. Exceptions that my sister Amonea--why she is always called by her surname I have no idea--would point out, unless they were really bad.

OOC: Don't sic Alucard on me for using your name :P I was trying to be creative =)

Last edited by Dragoness; 10-17-2009 at 06:16 AM. Reason: typo
Old 10-19-2009, 02:57 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

OOC: XD He's out terrorizing small children right now, so you're safe ^^.

=====

IC: I smiled and nodded as Dragana said she hoped we took checks, and I took it when she offered it to me. I tucked it into my pack, then struck out towards the south-eastern shores. There was an area out there, measuring roughly a mile wide and long, that was cordoned with a thick steel gate that was about as tall as I was. It was to keep Trainers from getting to the special area, which each habitat at the Park had; mostly for purposes such as observation, breeding programs, that sort of sensitive thing. Only Trainers who purchased Special Maps were given access to these high-security areas. It was to keep the general population of visiting Trainers from upsetting any of the rarer Pokemon that lived there.

We had to walk for a while, but we eventually reached the gate that ran the entire circumference of the area. Inside that gate lived normal Great Lakes Pokemon, as well as others that dwelt nowhere else around here. It wasn't because the gate forced them to stay here, either; there was doors the only opened from the inside, and only when the scanners recognized a Pokemon standing in front of them. The special Pokemon of the Great Lakes simply preferred the security of the gate to the tough living outside of it.

I pressed a hand to the palm reader on the left side of the main entry door. Then, when prompted by a recording in a cool female voice, I stated my name and rank. Voice recognition technology took a second to process my voice and everything, and then the recording thanked me and told me to have a nice day. There was a faint click as the door unlocked, and I pushed it open. I then shifted, waving for Dragana to come in before me.

"It closes pretty fast, you know, to make sure people who aren't supposed to come in don't. It also locks again the second it closes, so go on in and wait for me just inside the gate," I told the young woman. Dagger, rude little bugger he was, darted in ahead of Dragana and started sniffing around crazily. Of course Dragana might think he was just being rude, but I knew the real reason Dagger had charged in before the Trainer. He was making sure it was safe for her, making sure none of the strangely-acting Pokemon were around. He growled at a Milotic that was sunning itself about ten feet away, but it ignored him, and us, completely. Other Pokemon watched us curiously, and I thought that maybe whatever was affecting the Pokemon outside the gate hadn't reached here.

Then I spotted a Psyduck not far from the sunbathing Milotic. It glared hatefully at us, its bill opened as it panted heavily. I noticed a red welt on its left side, showing clearly even through its sleek yellow feathers. An illness? A disease? A virus? The thought of it made me worry for Dagger's safety, and for the general safety of the Pokemon at the Lakes. Hell, it made me worry for the safety of myself, Dragana, and our Pokemon. I recalled Dagger, something he clearly didn't like, and faced Dragana with a worried expression.

"Make SURE you don't go any farther than just inside the door," I told her. "I think something's wrong with some of the Pokemon here, and I want to check that Psyduck out and make sure I'm not right." I didn't mention that it could be some sort of crazy sickness the Pokemon had; I wanted to make the young woman cautious, not scared or overly upset. I smiled as convincingly as I could and added, "I'm sure it's nothing, just a cold or maybe something else entirely, but better to be safe than sorry, eh?"

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounter Remaining- 10

Pokemon Stats:
92.10%

100%

100%

100%

Buizel {Encounter 1}
Tentacool {Encounter 3}
Croagunk {Encounter 4}
Mudkip (Encounter 5}

Total Pokemon Captured:
Rash Female Buizel

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-21-2009 at 05:44 PM.
Old 10-20-2009, 04:49 AM
Dragoness Offline

OOC: Poor children, tho really I do wanna meet Alucard--He can be my new best friend!!! [/sarcasm] BTW, is Psyduck an encounter?

IC:

The younger woman had followed Sara. They walked for several minutes, sneaking around pools of water, only disturbed by the glares of wild Pokemon. Finally they came to a large fence. Dragan stopped, eying the wall with a sense of foreboding. It reached on and on, each link of metal connected to another in a cris-crossed pattern, making it hard to see what waited behind the barricade. It was shining slightly, as if it had recently been oiled.

Dragana's sharp eyes detected the steel was thick, on both the chains and the large gate. It was also of note that the entire fencing was several feet tall, enough to discourage trainers from climbing it, lest they wanted a broken ankle once they got over it...unless the rangers were more worried about something getting out. Dragana shuddered as she entered the now open gate.

The place was much like outside the gate and Dragana stopped dead, chided herself. A fence did not mean that their surroundings would transfigure themselves into an alien environment. Gazing through her sunglasses over the masses of sand, small ponds and what appeared to be a rather large lake in the distance, Dragana frowned. It was just like the outside, but something was bothering her. Why were none of Pokemon not afraid of them?

Her frown turned upside down, however, when she saw the protective Dagger running amok. It wasn't normal for Dragana to grimace, but to grin. Her pretty, tanned face looked unnatural unless there was a smile on it. Dagger reminded her so much of her own Growly, her first Pokemon, an Arcanine. But she was on loan to Dragana's sister. The two got along well, perhaps too well.

However, her happy face dimmed a little as she remembered the odd behaving Pokemon. About to voice her question to Sara, she was surprised as the ranger beat her to it.

"I noticed that they were not that scared of strange people, well, I mean strangers. I'm not saying your weird, I didn't mean, well I could be classified as strange," Dragana laughed, her sea blue eyes twinkling a little. "But anyway! Let's check it out. In fact, I think Snookerdoodle may help. Since they aren't scared of us, I see no reason why they'd be bother by another Pokemon. Heck, they didn't care about Dagger running around!"

Grinning again, Dragana pushed her indigo-violet hair out of her face and reached into a rather large pocket on her baggy pants. Fishing around for a moment, she pulled out a blood red ball with a glittering letter on it--"K".

"Oh, Kaci's ball. Well, it doesn't matter. Snook could do with some more rest anyway." Laughing, the girl threw the ball at the ground, where it stopped a foot from the sand and in a small flash of green light, it released a large Dragonite. The Dragonite looked as jolly as Dragana, his orange scales glinting in the sun. Meanwhile, Dragana nodded at Sara, catching the Pokeball as it flew back to her.

Last edited by Dragoness; 10-20-2009 at 04:52 AM.
Old 10-21-2009, 06:06 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

OOC: No, it’s just a random Pokemon to move the plot along ^^.

=====

IC: “No, Dragana, wait!” I cried, but too late. The young woman released a Dragonite from the crimson Ball she’d pulled out, and instantly I put myself between the two and the rest of the Park. “Hold on a minute! I recalled Dagger because I don’t know if it’s safe for our Pokemon to be around these guys.” I shifted just enough to wave to the Psyduck still glaring at us. “See that Psyduck? It has a nasty-looking welt on its side. I’m not sure what it means, maybe nothing, but I don’t want to take chances with any illnesses or anything.”

I stepped back a few paces, casting my gaze about and making sure nothing was going to try to jump at us and attack. “Now then, just wait here while I go check the Psyduck. If it is some sort of sickness, the least exposure to it is the best. Though, unfortunately, I’ll have to go into quarantine, as will your Buizel and Snookerdoodle, most likely.” I gave an apologetic smile and sighed softly. “This sort of thing has never happened…none of the Pokemon here have ever shown signs of having diseases or anything, and we check all Pokemon brought in from off the island before releasing them…”

Worried, I left Dragana and Kaci where they were, constantly twisting my head around to make sure the pair weren’t set upon. Thankfully, the Pokemon ignored those not moving among them; badly, it meant they were all watching me. Well, oh well, then. Being a Ranger meant sometimes having to put yourself in danger for the good of others. Still, I walked as slowly and submissively as I could. The less I antagonized these already ill-tempered Pokemon, the better off I’d be.

I reached Psyduck without incident and knelt down. The little duck was either too tired or in too much pain to do much but quack angrily when I reached out and gently touched its side under the welt. I shifted the feathers around, ignoring the shuffling of the Pokemon around me, intent on studying the welt. Much to my relief, it wasn’t oozing or anything; in fact, the more I looked at it, the less it looked like a welt and more like a severe rash or some other allergic reaction. Could it be some sort of irritant in the water or air, making the Pokemon uncomfortable and mad?

Then I noticed, at the highest point of the swelling, a small spot of darkness. I peered closer and saw it was a purple splotch, not perfectly circular, but kind of jagged. As I watched, a tiny trickle of clear fluid oozed out. Feeling slightly queasy, I leaned back on my heels and pondered.

I knew what that mark was. It was the unmistakable point of contact between flesh and the poisonous knuckle-claw of a Toxicroak. The hole was tiny, small enough that I knew Psyduck wasn’t fatally poisoned. All the same, now I knew why it was acting as it was. But the other Pokemon…had they been poisoned as well?

An unpleasant thought started forming in my mind. Some months back, a rather scrawny Croagunk had been brought here and released by her uncaring, callous Trainer. Doubtless the frog had been treated poorly, if her Trainer’s cruel, heartless words against her were any indication. I’d wanted to strangle the Trainer, but of course going to prison would make it sort of hard to keep my job at the Park.

The Croagunk had proven to be scarred by her treatment at the hands of her Trainer. She didn’t trust anyone, and she’d always become enraged by the sight of the happy, well cared for Pokemon accompanying their Trainers. I had heard she was due to evolve soon. Maybe she had, last night or this morning, and was going around poisoning innocent Pokemon for some reason.

“All right, Dragana,” I called back to the young woman, standing slowly. “I know what’s wrong now, it’s not a disease or anything, but-“ I was cut off when I saw a pink shape pull itself out of the pond closest to Dragana. Its four legs were relatively stumpy, especially compared to its long tail. Its ears were curly and its jaws were a pale tan color. The Slowpoke seemed to be moving with a fair amount of difficulty, and at first I thought it was poisoned as well. Then I realized one of its left hind leg was shorter than the right, the product of some natural birth defect or something. The small Pokemon looked up at Dragana, tail slowly dragging back and forth in the sand. I couldn’t see its face, but I could hear the threat in its voice when it gave a low, rumbling, “Slooooooow.” I got the feeling it was trying to drive us away, though for what reason I couldn’t be sure.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounter Remaining- 9

Pokemon Stats:
92.10%

100%

100% [Currently out of Ball]

100%

Buizel {Encounter 1}
Tentacool {Encounter 3}
Croagunk {Encounter 4}
Mudkip (Encounter 5}
Slowpoke {Encounter 6}

Total Pokemon Captured:
Rash Female Buizel

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-26-2009 at 06:52 PM.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:00 AM
Dragoness Offline

Wink Re: Individual RP: Dragoness

"Right," said Dragana slowly, reaching out a pale hand to touch Kaci's arm. His scales felt warm against her hand and his jolly smile was comforting. She had the thick skin that most Amonea's had, so she felt not at all abashed by her letting Dragonite out. Instead, she watched with interest as Sara walked towards the little duck of a Pokemon.

As the ranger looked over the Pokemon, Dragana turned her attention to Shell, the Shellos she lovingly carried in her arms. It was looking around, its intelligent eyes taking in the surroundings. The girl tried to imagine what he might be thinking and within moments had a fake conversation going on with the 'mon. She had just gotten to the good part, where he was telling her about this very funny Tauros that had sneaked into the Great Lakes when Sara started talking only to be interrupted by a long, pink skinned mammal.

"Slowpoke!" Dragana exclaimed happily. "Their so sweet, usually gentle creatures by nature. But, to be honest, I'd rather not have one. This guy looks like he'd be better left alone with his friends." She smiled sweetly down on the adorable little 'tike.

"Do you want to come back? I don' want you getting sick." Dragana eyed Kaci, her eyes flickering over to the ill Psyduck. But the Dragonite shook his head, his thick orange tail sweeping around to gently whack Dragana in the butt. "Hey!" she laughed, pushing on her friend's muscled chest.

In response, Kaci pushed back, hard enough to knock her down. Without a second thought, the young woman scrambled up and jumped at Kaci, grabbing hold of his strong neck, her feet now dangling above the ground. The dragon like dude let out a deep laugh and swung Dragana's body around and up, so she was now sitting on his wide shoulders.

It was about then Dragana remembered Sara. "Sorry," she said in an apologetic tone. "Ready to go on? Just be careful of that cute Slo'Poke."

OOC: Was it alright to say Shellos was lookin' around? If not, than sorry, Dawg <3
Old 10-26-2009, 06:50 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

OOC: That’s fine :P. Also, just so you know, Shellos is no longer one of your encounters, after the reroll for the Special Map.

=====

IC: I nodded and waved for Dragana to join me, watching Slowpoke the entire time. It didn’t seem happy that we were going deeper into the special area, but it didn’t make any movements to try and stop us. As I wated for Dragana to reach me, I dug into my pack and pulled out a Full Heal. Smiling a little at Psyduck, I held the purple bottle in front of the Pokemon’s side and pulled the trigger. A few pulls were needed to prime it, and then a fine mist of faintly-scented medicine flew out of the nozzle. It landed on the oozing welt on Psyduck’s side; a few more sprays and the small bottle was empty.

Psyduck continued to glare at me for a moment, but then its gaze softened and its breathing eased. With the medicine counteracting the poison in its system, it was no doubt beginning to feel much better. I grinned more at it as it stood, giving me a grateful look before splashing into the nearest pond. I stood and sighed, my smile fading.

“I don’t have enough Full Heals to help all the Pokemon here, but I can at least do something for the ones that are worse off like that Psyduck was,” I said when Dragana reached me, though I wasn’t really talking to her; I was just thinking out loud. I shook my head and put the empty Full Heal bottle in a pouch that I was for just such purposes, then faced my Trainer and her Dragonite. “Well, let’s move on, shall we?”

I’d barely finished speaking when a small blue turtle stepped from around the sunbathing Milotic. Its chocolate-brown eyes were firmly on us, and the little thing looked torn between approaching us and fleeing in the other direction. The sun was shining off its white-rimmed, brown shell, which had somehow acquired a fantastic sheen. I watched the turtle as it scooted a few feet closer, studying it closely. It didn’t seem to be poisoned, since it was acting so uncertain and not aggressive.

After another minute or two, the Squirtle had come within five feet of us. Its wide-eyed gaze darted between Dagger and Dragana’s Dragonite, as if it couldn’t be sure who to be more scared of. Dagger was growling at it softly, warning it not to do something stupid, and Squirtle finally decided that, even though he was bigger, Kaci was certainly not nearly as intimidating. It darted around us and promptly attached itself to Kaci’s right leg, looking around with worry in its gaze.

“Hey, we’re not chaporones,” I told the little Pokemon, but gently. It was obvious the turtle was scared of something, most likely all the poisoned Pokemon who were acting so violently. To be honest, I wasn’t at all upset over it wanting some company in order to feel safe.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounter Remaining- 8

Pokemon Stats:
92.10%

100%

100% [Currently out of Ball]

100%

Buizel {Encounter 1}
Tentacool {Encounter 3}
Croagunk {Encounter 4}
Mudkip (Encounter 5}
Slowpoke {Encounter 6}
Squirtle {Encounter 7}

Total Pokemon Captured:
Rash Female Buizel

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 11-05-2010, 05:43 AM
Dragoness Offline

OOC: *blows off dust, then chokes* Too long a wait O.o Alright, time to give this the good death.
-
IC:
-----

Kaci looked down at the little Squirtle, raising almost non-existent eyebrow. He gave his leg an experimental shake, watching to see if the turtle would fly off.

"Kaci!" Dragana chided. "Be careful. The poor thing is probably terrified out of its mind."

Kaci looked back at Dragana, his gaze turning from a half-smile to a frown. His eyes widened, though Dragana paid him no mind.

"Here," she said to Jesse. Reaching into her pack, she fumbled for a moment and then pulled out a Full Heal. "I have a couple, I don't mind using them on, on...Kaci! Stop it!"

Kaci had lumbered forward, the Squirtle still stuck to his leg like some absurd toy, and laid a paw on Dragana's forehead. "What on earth..." she said, swiping the Dragonite's paw away.

Kaci shook his head and made a faint sound in his throat, like a worried cat.

"Kaci, what's wron--" Dragana started to say, but then, without warning, she collapsed. Kaci let out a shriek that would have made a toddler proud and grabbed his mistress before she hit the ground. Frantically, he looked the ranger, silently begging for help.

Dragana's head, pale and glistening with sweat, sagged on her shoulders, her mouth open slightly. A mosquito landed on the edge of her lips, then flew away...

What had happened?