Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 11-03-2010, 12:02 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Default Re: Voice Acting

ARRGH.

*runs around in circles*

I can't listen to it! CURSE YOOOOU ACESS RESTRICTIOOOOOOOOONS

*cough* anyway.

EDIT: No, nevermind! I got it! Ahaha, I SOUND LIKE A DORK.

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links

Last edited by Doodlebop; 11-03-2010 at 12:41 PM.
Old 11-03-2010, 01:52 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodlebop View Post
ARRGH.

*runs around in circles*

I can't listen to it! CURSE YOOOOU ACESS RESTRICTIOOOOOOOOONS

*cough* anyway.

EDIT: No, nevermind! I got it! Ahaha, I SOUND LIKE A DORK.
NO YOU DON'T YOU SOUNDED AWESOME. x) Don't be so hard on yourself. xDD

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 11-03-2010, 04:29 PM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

xDDD Yaaay, you! Your voice doesn't suck. x) I love your accent. xD You're so quiet though. xDD "Yeah, I don't make any sense..." xDDDDDDDDDD Nice. Hehe.

~GS.
My laptop doesn't record sound well. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
Alright, sorry! Stupid Tindeck was failing and I had to find another place. Here it is! 8D

Clicky!
Okay, so, I am Dusty (a flareon), Electii is Zhol (a sneasel) and Doodlebop is the random bidoof. x) Here's the script:
Spoiler:
Zhol: “D-Dusty?”

Dusty: “They got you too?”

Zhol: “...‘Got me’? - (Pause) - Dusty, what are you doing here?”

Dusty: “Yeah...well... I actually did move...because some stupid pokémon lured me outside the bushed off area! And then the next thing I knew I was seeing stars and being dragged into that house thing made of trees. I’m not here ‘cause I wanna be. Those bozos captured me against my will, and now they want me to help.”

Zhol: “These pokémon are vague friends of my colony.”

Dusty: “W-wh...uhh...they are?” ‘Why would they want to be?!’

Zhol: “Yes. They raised one of our members as their own despite him being neither a bidoof nor bibarel.”

Dusty: “Right... So, why do they need me to help them fend off...‘invaders’?” (Zhol is confused and needs filling in.) “Uhh...according to them a group o’ pokémon have a problem with them, not that I blame them, and the pokémon here are worried they’re gonna attack. – (Pause) – We don’t have to stay...do we? It’s really not something I’m keen on doing... It’s not even our fight!”

Zhol: “You shouldn’t be so hasty.”

Dusty: ‘Oh, the irony...’

Zhol: “It is true the battle does not concern either of us, but I cannot turn my back on the colony’s friends. In turn I guarantee they will help us when we’re in need of it.”

Dusty: “Great, so it’s an ‘even if you’re not part of it, you should still care’ kinda thing?”

Zhol: “...Please understand.” (Zhol crosses the river.)

Dusty: “Welcome...to the dark side.”

Bidoof: “Excusing me now, please.”

Dusty: “Uhh... I am excusing you now, please?”

Bidoof: “You are coming with me now, please.”

Dusty: “Wait. Where are we going?”

Bidoof: “I am taking you now to have the battle plan for tonight explained to you, flareon.”

Dusty: “What, no grand tour? (Zhol gives her a look.) Joking...”

*they arrive*

Bidoof: “We are here now.”

Dusty: “Uhh...yeah. How exactly do we get in? I don’t see a way through...”

Bidoof: “We are going underwater now, please, where the entrance is.”

Dusty: “WHAT?!”

Bidoof: “Is there a problem?”

Dusty: “Uhh, yeah! I’m a fire type! Fire types hate water!”

Zhol: “Dusty, you have to comply.”

Dusty: “But, Zhol! I can’t even swim properly...and my fur takes forever to dry.”

Zhol: “It can’t be helped. I’m not fond of water myself.”

Dusty: “But you’re part ice.”

Zhol: “Ice and water are two separate elements—even though one is created from the other.”

Dusty: “Oh yeah...”

Bidoof: “We will not dawdle for any longer! Be following me now!”

Dusty: “Ugh...”

Bidoof: “Quickly!”

Dusty: “I’ll show you... Stupid water...” (She dips her paw in, recoiling instantly.) “No, NO! There’s no way I’m going in there! Put me through fire, chuck me into a pit of snakes—but do not expect me to swim for you.”

END. :D

There's 6 minutes of it, because of the bloopers. xDD Which are my favourite part! By the way, it says 'chapter 3' in the title, but it's actually chapter 15. xD

~GS.
I love that, but I sound so stupid. xD The bloopers are awesome, I wish I didn't delete all my fails now. D:

i can't love you more than this
Old 11-03-2010, 08:29 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

I'm so downloading that right now, Graceful. xD

ARRGGHH I NEED TO PUT MY VOICE ON HERE THIS SOUNDS SO FUN I WANNA DO IT. >:

EDIT

XDDD
That was awesome. Wow. Uh.
Wow.

*records voice*

EDIT 2

Neo, I'd really love for you to try out one of my character's voices.

Last edited by Tombi; 11-03-2010 at 08:38 PM.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:49 PM
Giratina Offline

I just listened to the Flareon excerpt and it's awesome! X3 I so want to do one of these now. ...Anyone wanna take a whack at a scene from Wings Have We? XD If someone wants to pretend to be male, I'd love to script a banter between Zero and Giratina. Herpderp. >3 Or, well, any other scene from any other fic. I can't think of a specific example now, but...

EDIT: Oh, I got it. Who remembers Rock Megaphone? (I'd be Cantre.)

Original Text:
Spoiler:
"Check it out, Cantre!" She squealed excitedly. "Isn't this place big?"

"Yes, Shiva," the purple-gray Pokemon grunted in response. "This place is big."

"What do you think is in it?" Shiva was beaming.

"A labyrinth that makes you think you've gone to a different dimension," he said calmly, not shifting his gaze from the mountain or skipping a beat.

"What?" Shiva clearly wasn't expecting this quick response. She stared at her Aerodactyl friend, dark blue head-fins twitching slightly.

"That's what happened to Caro, Kris, and Helio, wasn't it?" Cantre replied in the same calm voice, twitching his spade-tipped tail slightly. "You didn't honestly believe they got turned into humans, did you?"

"Well… yes." Shiva scrunched her sky-blue brow slightly.

"Really? Well, I didn't." With that, Cantre flapped his wings a few times and was eventually able to get into the air. He then met Shiva's confused look and said, "We're going in, aren't we?" Cantre wanted to tell himself that he expected Shiva to declare that they were entering the cave – not to make it seem like he wanted to go in.

Mew, no.

Cantre had no desire to go in that place, even if it was big.

"Yeah!" The Vaporeon suddenly snapped to attention, her feline body jumping slightly. "Yeah, we're going in right now!"

Cantre made an extremely strange noise that sounded like a mix between a dubious 'hmm' sound and a groan. Shiva padded excitedly into the cave entrance, blue fish-tail swishing like a wrecking ball behind her. Cantre watched the Vaporeon go in, and then followed her into the opening in the rocks.

The dynamic duo weren't in the labyrinth-cave for long before they came across a fork in the path. Cantre swooped onto a rocky ledge and perched there, suddenly strongly resembling a vulture perched on a tree branch. He acted like one, too; staying silent, watching the Pokemon he was focused on with a straight face and an unwavering gaze.

Shiva stood in the three-way intersection, staring down one path and then the other. She pondered, looked from one path to the other, trotted around sniffing the entrances, making a small 'mew' sound and listening to the vibrations, and a variety of other strange gestures that were apparently supposed to aid their situation.

Cantre didn't see how this helped. At all.

She eventually made a decision, and padded down the corridor on the right. Cantre swooped in after the Vaporeon, finding no objection in her plan (mostly because he wasn't following her logic in the least). He honestly had no idea which path to go down, or how Shiva knew which one to follow from her in-depth examination of the rocky corridors.

Evidently, she didn't either.

A loud scream brought Cantre to a screeching halt. He felt his wings locked in the spread out position for a split second. The feeling was gone a second later as the Aerodactyl instinctively hugged his wings to his chest, and the purple-gray Pokemon fell like a stone.

As he hit the ground with a yelp of pain, Shiva's blue face appeared out of the semidarkness. His small, dark, highly irritated eyes darted up to meet hers.

"What… was that for…?" Cantre groaned, slightly muffled by his mouth being parallel with the floor. He wanted to yell at her, but the physical pain that was going through his body like a shock of electricity was sapping his energy.

"There's a monster in there!" the blue Pokemon whined in response, the mane-like, baby blue fin circling around her neck making her look that much more like a monster herself. Cantre rolled his eyes.

"A monster. Really." He moaned, picking his head up off of the ground to allow a range of movement for his jaw. The Aerodactyl soon got up onto his feet again, and crouched in that position on his hind legs. "Show me where your 'monster' is." He flapped his wings again, and with some effort (due to the lack of gales) was in his proper place above Shiva's head.

He took an opportunity to dive for a Golbat that had decided to stare at the odd duo of Pokemon. A quick Thunder Fang to the throat (as was Cantre's custom – he really enjoyed attacking to the throat for some reason, like most members of his species) dispatched the Pokemon quickly.

A few seconds passed, and Shiva halted again. Cantre kept going and made an intriguing and highly dangerous flying leap onto another ledge, where he turned around to stare at Shiva with his vulture stare. She was pointing with one small, shaking paw at the inky darkness that was looming about ten feet away. Cantre turned his pointed head to follow her directions, but failed to see anything. He prepared to take another leap into the air again.

"I-it was shrieking!"

"I didn't hear anything."

"Well, I did!"

Of course, he failed spectacularly. The Aerodactyl was once more flung to the floor of the cave, letting out another pained grunt. When he opened his eyes, however, there was no monster lying in front of his snout. Cantre tried to focus on the object, but found he couldn't and brought himself to a crouched position once more. He directed to Shiva with his tail to get herself over to him. Now curious, the watery Pokemon padded over to the grounded Rock-type.

"What is it?" she asked.

"This," Cantre said in a bemused tone, holding up the item he had found on the floor, "is your monster." Shiva stared at the large screw in Cantre's clawed wing-hand, a look of disbelief on her face.

"But… it made a noise," she whimpered at last.

Cantre groaned and flung the screw over his shoulder. "It might have come from a monster of some sort," he growled, "but it has no life force of its own. I'll bet you five hundred Poke that that thing came from a certain Magneton who came in this place not too long ago."

Shiva tilted her head to one side. "Do you think that came from Helio?"

"How should I know?" Cantre growled in his gravelly voice, "Besides, it isn't important anyway. Helio's gone. Dead, probably. So are the other two. There's nothing here – we should take another route."

Script:
Spoiler:
Characters: SHIVA (shee-vah) and CANTRE (canter). Shiva is a female Vaporeon with a high, bubbly voice, and Cantre is a male Aerodactyl with a considerably darker one.

{Narrative: Shiva and Cantre, the members of Rescue Team Kamikaze, stand before the entrance to a Mystery Dungeon in the side of a tall mountain.}

SHIVA: Check it out, Cantre! Isn't this place big?

CANTRE: Yes, Shiva. This place is big.

SHIVA: What do you think is in it?

CANTRE: A labyrinth that makes you think you've gone to a different dimension.

SHIVA What?

CANTRE: That's what happened to Caro, Kris, and Helio, wasn't it? ...You didn't honestly believe they got turned into humans, did you?

SHIVA: Well… yes.

CANTRE: Really? Well, I didn't. ... ... ... ...We're going in, aren't we?

SHIVA: Yeah! Yeah, we're going in right now!

CANTRE: Hmm.

{NARRATIVE: The two enter the cave. Shiva stops to think about what to do with the fork in their path, and soon picks the right fork. Cantre follows her in, but...}

SHIVA: AIEEE!!

CANTRE: /hitting the ground. ...Gah! What was that for?

SHIVA: There's a monster in there!

CANTRE: A monster. Really. ...Nngh... Show me where your 'monster' is.

{Narrator: Shiva leads Cantre further in to the cave, but it's too dark to make anything out.}

SHIVA: I-it was shrieking!

CANTRE: I didn't hear anything.

SHIVA: Well, I did!

{Cantre goes over to investigate...}

SHIVA: What is it?

CANTRE: This... is your monster.

{Cantre holds up a large metal screw, previously lying on the floor of the cave.}

SHIVA: But… it made a noise.

CANTRE: /groan. It might have come from a monster of some sort, but it has no life force of its own. I'll bet you five hundred Poke that that thing came from a certain Magneton who came in this place not too long ago.

SHIVA: Do you think that came from Helio...?

CANTRE: How should I know? Besides, it isn't important anyway. Helio's gone. Dead, probably. So are the other two... There's nothing here – we should take another route.

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)

Last edited by Giratina; 11-03-2010 at 09:23 PM.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:24 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

Alright guys, here I am.

Clicketh.

I gotta warn you of my massively epic fail, though. Stop listening before the end if you dislike swearing. xD I SWORE ACCIDENTLY OKAY AND THEN I SWORE CAUSE I REALISED I SWORE AND THEN I SWORE AGAIN BECAUSE I SWORE BECAUSE I REALISED I SWORE

>:

I swear to God, it honestly was an accident. X_____x

Also, Haaarrryyyy, maybe each person involved could have like a profile? Like the form that... I think Xanthe did? Each person could make a post with their name, their accent, their scripts, their submissions etc and then you could link 'em in the first post. O=

EDIT

Here's a script from my old fanfic. Niall is a Shiftry- he's quite mature, pretty badass. Neo, this is the character I spoke about in my other post. :P Roze is a Vulpix, very small, cute, quite... high-pitched, I guess? I dunno. Grey is a Luxio, any sort of male voice for him... Elana the Ampharos, I'd love her to be Australian! XD Xanthe? Or Gemma? :'D
Kyosan is the one I'm most interested in getting voiced. He's quite sullen, very angry. Imagine an older teen. Quite a deep voice I guess..? Umbreon, btw.
Enar is a boy, but could easily be voiced by a girl. Very childish. Misdreavus.

Dusk is an Espeon and totally different to me, which is why I wanna try voicing her. :P
I know there's looooads of parts here. XD So if you're interested in anything, just gimme a shout.

Spoiler:
Niall: What do you mean, you saw a monster?
Roze: It was a monster, Roze saw a monster! Grey saw it too!
Niall: Let me get this straight. You were in the forest... and you saw a monster.
Roze: Yes! A monster, a big scary metal monster and it looked at Roze and Roze looked back and- (pause) -Grey told Roze to run!!
Niall: So... you saw it too.
Grey: Yes, I did. (pause) I know what I saw, Niall.
Niall: You act like you think I don’t believe you.
Grey: (angry noise xD)
Elana: Stop it. We don’t need more fighting.
Niall: You don’t fight anyway.
Elana: I do sometimes... (pause) Dusk?
Roze: ... Dusk?
Kyosan: Leave her.
Roze: (happily) Kyosan!!
Kyosan: (silence) You saw a monster. ... A monster.
Enar: I think they’re telling the truth. I don’t think they’re lying.
Kyosan: (angrily) I never said they were lying!
Enar: You look like you think it.
Niall: All of you. Stop it. (pause) What did this monster look like?
Grey: It... was big.
Kyosan: (snort) It was big. A baby could’ve told us that much.
Elana: Kyosan-
Kyosan: Shut up and let him speak.
Niall: Could you be any more... specific?
Grey: It... was made of metal, I think. I could see four legs, but it may have been more. It didn’t seem to have any proper features apart from eyes.
Kyosan: Once again, anybody with a brain could’ve told us that much. Even Roze, and she hasn’t any brains to speak of- aaghn!
(sounds of fighting. Somehow. xD)
Roze; Grey!!
Niall: STOP IT!
Elana: Get off him!!
Enar: (happily) Fight! Fight! Fight!
Niall: (roars with exasperation)
Kyosan: Give it up, you bastard!!
Dusk: STOP IT!! BOTH OF YOU!!
Enar: Fight! Fight! Fi- AAAH!
Niall: WILL YOU STOP FIGHTING!!
Kyosan: LET GO OF ME!!
Elana: Niall!
Niall: Will... you... stop... FIGHTING!!
(silence)
Niall: I SAID-
Grey: We heard you.
Roze: Grey? Grey, are you okay?
Grey: I’ve... been better. (pause) I’ll... be... okay.
Dusk: Kyosan, are you okay?
Kyosan: Do I... look okay?
Niall: (sighs) ... Thank you.

Spoiler:
What do you mean, you saw a monster?”

“It was a monster, Roze saw a monster! Grey saw it too!”

The subdued group that had resided in the cavern was no more. After the return of Roze and Grey every inhabitant was now captured in interest, and in one, a totally sceptic attitude.

“Let me get this straight,” Niall said slowly, sitting down against a stalagmite and splaying his fanned fingers as his slanted yellow eyes moved across Grey and Roze. “You were in the forest, and you saw a monster.”

“Yes!” Roze squeaked, her eyes huge in her face. She seemed quite beside herself. “A monster, a big scary metal monster and it looked at Roze and Roze looked back and-” she gave a shudder of terror- “Grey told Roze to run!

Niall gave Grey a long, I-think-you’re-being-incredibly-stupid look.

“So you saw it too,” he said disbelievingly. Grey nodded, his eyes narrowing slightly at Niall’s tone and expression.

“Yes, I did.” And he added challengingly, “I know what I saw, Niall.”

“You act like I don’t believe you,” Niall answered, standing up and gritting his teeth as he loomed over Grey. The Luxio started to snarl.

“Stop it,” Elana said anxiously, hovering beside Roze. “We don’t need more fighting.”

“You don’t fight anyway,” Niall shot at her, folding his arms and turning away from Grey.

“I do sometimes,” Elana answered feebly, looking over at Dusk for support. “Dusk?”

The Espeon was curled depressively besides the bundle of black sticks that had been the fire. She watched the thin wisps of curling smoke that remained, her head on her paws and her tail wrapped around her.

“Dusk?” Roze imitated timidly, taking a few small steps towards her.

“Leave her.” There was a snarl from the entrance. Everybody looked round to see Kyosan, standing underneath the waterfall, water running in streams down his legs and muzzle. He blinked drops from his eyes and walked forward, not pausing to shake himself dry. His pelt was plastered to his slender body. Dusk looked up, her ears pricking hopefully.

“Kyosan!” Roze squealed joyfully, throwing herself across the cavern towards him, but Grey seized her and pulled her back. Kyosan’s eyes narrowed slightly.

“You saw a monster,” he said flatly. There was silence apart from the steady drip of water from his fur to the dusty floor. “... A monster.”

I think they’re telling the truth,” Enar suddenly said, a bold expression on his face. “I don’t think they’re lying.”

“I never said they were lying!” Kyosan’s soaked fur bristled dangerously along his spine as he spat at the Misdreavus.

“You look like you think it,” Enar replied, metaphorical nose in the air. Kyosan growled, and Niall turned back to the group.

“All of you stop it.” He cast his gaze around at everybody in the cavern – the shaking Roze; the furious Grey; the indignant Enar; the saddened Dusk; the worried Elana; the silent Sol; the drenched Kyosan. They all stood and stared at him.

“What did this monster look like?” Niall went on calmly, looking at Roze and Grey. Roze quaked.

“It... was big,” Grey started, but was cut off by a loud snort from Kyosan.

“It was big,” he imitated poisonously, starting to pace circles around the group, his body low and shoulders hunched. Grey edged closer to Roze protectively. “A baby could’ve told us that much.”

“Kyosan-“

“Shut up and let him speak,” Kyosan snapped, unaware of how much of a hypocrite he sounded. Niall cleared his throat.

“Could you be any more specific?” he asked Grey. The Luxio threw a dirty look at Kyosan and continued.

“It... was made of metal, I think. I could see four legs, but it may have been more. It didn’t seem to have any proper features apart from eyes.”

“Once again,” Kyosan interrupted, “anybody with a brain could’ve told us that much.” Grey flared. “Even Roze, and she hasn’t got any brains to speak o-”

Grey snapped. There was an exclamation from everybody in the cavern as the Luxio hurled himself at Kyosan. They collided in a frenzy of fangs, claws and fur, snarling and howling and spitting as they wrestled with each other.

“Grey!” Roze cried, terrified. Dusk leapt to her paws and yowled Kyosan’s name in horror.

“STOP IT!” Niall bellowed, but to no avail. Grey seized Kyosan’s neck in his fangs and tried to bite down, but couldn’t get a grip on the wet fur. Kyosan snarled furiously and rolled over, crushing Grey beneath his weight.

“Get off him!” Elana squealed, her paws over her mouth. Grey raked his back claws down the Umbreon’s side and Kyosan leapt off, spitting. He threw himself back onto the Luxio before he’d barely gotten off the floor.

“Fight! Fight! Fight!” Enar chanted joyfully. Niall gave a bellow of exasperation.

“Give it up, you bastard!” Kyosan howled, as both Pokémon rose onto their hind legs and lashed at each other. Roze ran and hid beneath Elana’s tail, her entire body shaking in fear.

“STOP IT! BOTH OF YOU!” Dusk shrieked as Grey raked his claws across Kyosan’s cheek, leaving four red scratches. Kyosan fell back to all fours, blood pounding in his ears, and threw himself back at the Luxio, both of them flying across the cavern.

“Fight! Fight Fi-”

Niall seized Enar and forcefully threw him at the fighting Pokémon. The Ghost-type caught Kyosan on the side of the head and he looked around, confused, one paw at Grey’s throat to hold him down. Before he could react properly, however, Niall had sent a powerful blast of wind at both of them. Kyosan lost his balance and fell over, skidding several feet. Grey smashed into the wall from the force of it, and before either of them could register what just happened, Niall had lifted them both into the air.

“Will you stop fighting?” he roared, giving them both a harsh shake. Kyosan struggled viciously, lashing his paws at Grey.

“LET GO OF ME!” he howled, the indignity of it all hitting him almost as harshly as Grey’s blow had. Niall obeyed, and with a grunt, hurled them both far across the cavern. Elana squealed.

“Niall!” she yelped accusingly, but the Shiftry was already bearing down on the two fighters. They were lying by the cavern wall, dazed, their bodies covered in dust and blood.

“Will... you... stop... FIGHTING?!” Niall bellowed again. No reaction. Roze peered out of her hiding spot and gazed worriedly at Grey, tears streaming down her face. Niall took another few steps forward.

“I SAID-”

“We heard you,” Grey muttered, not moving. Roze gave a squeak of relief and hurtled across the cavern, tiny paws flying, tails wiggling.

“Grey? Grey, are you okay?” she asked, nudging her muzzle against his gently.

“I’ve... been better,” Grey replied quietly. One of his hind legs twitched and he moved his eyes up to look at Roze, trying to give her a reassuring smile but failing. “I’ll... be... okay.”

Kyosan stirred slightly, his head pounding. He couldn’t feel anything in his body at all. Everything was numb. His vision swam before him and he blinked slowly, deadened, and then all at once, the feeling rushed back. The back of his head screamed in agony and all of the muscles in his legs were aching. His spine jolted painfully as he twitched and he let out a grunt.

“Kyosan,” Dusk breathed, quickly crossing the cavern to get to his side. “Are you okay?”

“Do I... look okay..?” he didn’t raise his eyes to meet hers. Niall stared down at them all, breathing heavily, his shaggy white hair half-covering his eyes.

“... Thank you.”

Last edited by Tombi; 11-04-2010 at 06:29 PM.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:56 PM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post
Alright guys, here I am.

Clicketh.

I gotta warn you of my massively epic fail, though. Stop listening before the end if you dislike swearing. xD I SWORE ACCIDENTLY OKAY AND THEN I SWORE CAUSE I REALISED I SWORE AND THEN I SWORE AGAIN BECAUSE I SWORE BECAUSE I REALISED I SWORE

>:

Also, Haaarrryyyy, maybe each person involved could have like a profile? Like the form that... I think Xanthe did? Each person could make a post with their name, their accent, their scripts, their submissions etc and then you could link 'em in the first post. O=

EDIT

Here's a script from my old fanfic. Niall is a Shiftry- he's quite mature, pretty badass. Neo, this is the character I spoke about in my other post. :P Roze is a Vulpix, very small, cute, quite... high-pitched, I guess? I dunno. Grey is a Luxio, any sort of male voice for him... Elana the Ampharos, I'd love her to be Australian! XD Xanthe? Or Gemma? :'D
Kyosan is the one I'm most interested in getting voiced. He's quite sullen, very angry. Imagine an older teen. Quite a deep voice I guess..? Umbreon, btw.

Dusk is an Espeon and totally different to me, which is why I wanna try voicing her. :P
I know there's looooads of parts here. XD So if you're interested in anything, just gimme a shout.

Spoiler:
Niall: Let me get this straight. You were in the forest... and you saw a monster.
Roze: Yes! A monster, a big scary metal monster and it looked at Roze and Roze looked back and- (pause) -Grey told Roze to run!!
Grey: It... was made of metal, I think. I could see four legs, but it may have been more. It didn’t seem to have any proper features apart from eyes.
Kyosan: Once again, anybody with a brain could’ve told us that much. Even Roze, and she hasn’t any brains to speak of- aaghn!
Roze; Grey!!
(silence)
Roze;: Grey? Grey, are you okay?
OHMYGOD CAIT. ME ME ME. Maybe. If you think I'll be good for it. xD

Um. I want you in my fic but I dunno who you can play. 3= Maybe someone later once I introduce her. Maybe Scythe... (an evil Absol) not sure. XD

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 11-03-2010, 11:00 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune

NO YOU DON'T YOU SOUNDED AWESOME. x) Don't be so hard on yourself. xDD

~GS.
It's in my nature to poke fun at myself. Don't worry, I'm only half-serious. ^^

@Giratina: I'd like to be Shiva, but my voice is way too deep... xD Maybe I can try putting a filter on it or somethin', or try just pitching it higher.

I need to make a voice sample... But the TV's on.

Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
My Links
Old 11-03-2010, 11:07 PM
Giratina Offline

You'd have to do the filtering on your own, I'm afraid to download Audacity - even though I've used it in school before, I also have a whole list of actions prohibited by parental controls, and though I know the password to it I try to keep that out of my parents' earshot. And a random program suddenly appearing on my computer... wouldn't do a very good job. XD But if you can get that done, I'd love to do it with ya :3 If a third person wants to be the Narrator they can?

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 11-03-2010, 11:10 PM
Tombi Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumori Gem View Post
OHMYGOD CAIT. ME ME ME. Maybe. If you think I'll be good for it. xD

Um. I want you in my fic but I dunno who you can play. 3= Maybe someone later once I introduce her. Maybe Scythe... (an evil Absol) not sure. XD
I WOULD LOVE TO BE AN EVIL ABSOL O-O

Yes, you shall be Elana. <3

Old 11-03-2010, 11:16 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giratina View Post
You'd have to do the filtering on your own, I'm afraid to download Audacity - even though I've used it in school before, I also have a whole list of actions prohibited by parental controls, and though I know the password to it I try to keep that out of my parents' earshot. And a random program suddenly appearing on my computer... wouldn't do a very good job. XD But if you can get that done, I'd love to do it with ya :3 If a third person wants to be the Narrator they can?
I don't have Audacity, but I'm pretty sure I could find something in GarageBand. ^^ I'll give it a whirl...

My Links
Old 11-03-2010, 11:35 PM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodlebop View Post
I don't have Audacity, but I'm pretty sure I could find something in GarageBand. ^^ I'll give it a whirl...
I'm using GarageBand, and so far it's working great. =3

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 11-04-2010, 12:18 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elecii View Post

My laptop doesn't record sound well. xD

I love that, but I sound so stupid. xD The bloopers are awesome, I wish I didn't delete all my fails now. D:
Ahh, that's why. xDD

Dx Thanks. xDD Haha, that's okay.

Quote:
I'm so downloading that right now, Graceful. xD

ARRGGHH I NEED TO PUT MY VOICE ON HERE THIS SOUNDS SO FUN I WANNA DO IT. >:

EDIT

XDDD
That was awesome. Wow. Uh.
Wow.

*records voice*

EDIT 2

Neo, I'd really love for you to try out one of my character's voices.
Thanks! 8D Glad you liked it. xDDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giratina View Post
I just listened to the Flareon excerpt and it's awesome! X3 I so want to do one of these now. ...Anyone wanna take a whack at a scene from Wings Have We? XD If someone wants to pretend to be male, I'd love to script a banter between Zero and Giratina. Herpderp. >3 Or, well, any other scene from any other fic. I can't think of a specific example now, but...

EDIT: Oh, I got it. Who remembers Rock Megaphone? (I'd be Cantre.)

Original Text:
Spoiler:
"Check it out, Cantre!" She squealed excitedly. "Isn't this place big?"

"Yes, Shiva," the purple-gray Pokemon grunted in response. "This place is big."

"What do you think is in it?" Shiva was beaming.

"A labyrinth that makes you think you've gone to a different dimension," he said calmly, not shifting his gaze from the mountain or skipping a beat.

"What?" Shiva clearly wasn't expecting this quick response. She stared at her Aerodactyl friend, dark blue head-fins twitching slightly.

"That's what happened to Caro, Kris, and Helio, wasn't it?" Cantre replied in the same calm voice, twitching his spade-tipped tail slightly. "You didn't honestly believe they got turned into humans, did you?"

"Well… yes." Shiva scrunched her sky-blue brow slightly.

"Really? Well, I didn't." With that, Cantre flapped his wings a few times and was eventually able to get into the air. He then met Shiva's confused look and said, "We're going in, aren't we?" Cantre wanted to tell himself that he expected Shiva to declare that they were entering the cave – not to make it seem like he wanted to go in.

Mew, no.

Cantre had no desire to go in that place, even if it was big.

"Yeah!" The Vaporeon suddenly snapped to attention, her feline body jumping slightly. "Yeah, we're going in right now!"

Cantre made an extremely strange noise that sounded like a mix between a dubious 'hmm' sound and a groan. Shiva padded excitedly into the cave entrance, blue fish-tail swishing like a wrecking ball behind her. Cantre watched the Vaporeon go in, and then followed her into the opening in the rocks.

The dynamic duo weren't in the labyrinth-cave for long before they came across a fork in the path. Cantre swooped onto a rocky ledge and perched there, suddenly strongly resembling a vulture perched on a tree branch. He acted like one, too; staying silent, watching the Pokemon he was focused on with a straight face and an unwavering gaze.

Shiva stood in the three-way intersection, staring down one path and then the other. She pondered, looked from one path to the other, trotted around sniffing the entrances, making a small 'mew' sound and listening to the vibrations, and a variety of other strange gestures that were apparently supposed to aid their situation.

Cantre didn't see how this helped. At all.

She eventually made a decision, and padded down the corridor on the right. Cantre swooped in after the Vaporeon, finding no objection in her plan (mostly because he wasn't following her logic in the least). He honestly had no idea which path to go down, or how Shiva knew which one to follow from her in-depth examination of the rocky corridors.

Evidently, she didn't either.

A loud scream brought Cantre to a screeching halt. He felt his wings locked in the spread out position for a split second. The feeling was gone a second later as the Aerodactyl instinctively hugged his wings to his chest, and the purple-gray Pokemon fell like a stone.

As he hit the ground with a yelp of pain, Shiva's blue face appeared out of the semidarkness. His small, dark, highly irritated eyes darted up to meet hers.

"What… was that for…?" Cantre groaned, slightly muffled by his mouth being parallel with the floor. He wanted to yell at her, but the physical pain that was going through his body like a shock of electricity was sapping his energy.

"There's a monster in there!" the blue Pokemon whined in response, the mane-like, baby blue fin circling around her neck making her look that much more like a monster herself. Cantre rolled his eyes.

"A monster. Really." He moaned, picking his head up off of the ground to allow a range of movement for his jaw. The Aerodactyl soon got up onto his feet again, and crouched in that position on his hind legs. "Show me where your 'monster' is." He flapped his wings again, and with some effort (due to the lack of gales) was in his proper place above Shiva's head.

He took an opportunity to dive for a Golbat that had decided to stare at the odd duo of Pokemon. A quick Thunder Fang to the throat (as was Cantre's custom – he really enjoyed attacking to the throat for some reason, like most members of his species) dispatched the Pokemon quickly.

A few seconds passed, and Shiva halted again. Cantre kept going and made an intriguing and highly dangerous flying leap onto another ledge, where he turned around to stare at Shiva with his vulture stare. She was pointing with one small, shaking paw at the inky darkness that was looming about ten feet away. Cantre turned his pointed head to follow her directions, but failed to see anything. He prepared to take another leap into the air again.

"I-it was shrieking!"

"I didn't hear anything."

"Well, I did!"

Of course, he failed spectacularly. The Aerodactyl was once more flung to the floor of the cave, letting out another pained grunt. When he opened his eyes, however, there was no monster lying in front of his snout. Cantre tried to focus on the object, but found he couldn't and brought himself to a crouched position once more. He directed to Shiva with his tail to get herself over to him. Now curious, the watery Pokemon padded over to the grounded Rock-type.

"What is it?" she asked.

"This," Cantre said in a bemused tone, holding up the item he had found on the floor, "is your monster." Shiva stared at the large screw in Cantre's clawed wing-hand, a look of disbelief on her face.

"But… it made a noise," she whimpered at last.

Cantre groaned and flung the screw over his shoulder. "It might have come from a monster of some sort," he growled, "but it has no life force of its own. I'll bet you five hundred Poke that that thing came from a certain Magneton who came in this place not too long ago."

Shiva tilted her head to one side. "Do you think that came from Helio?"

"How should I know?" Cantre growled in his gravelly voice, "Besides, it isn't important anyway. Helio's gone. Dead, probably. So are the other two. There's nothing here – we should take another route."

Script:
Spoiler:
Characters: SHIVA (shee-vah) and CANTRE (canter). Shiva is a female Vaporeon with a high, bubbly voice, and Cantre is a male Aerodactyl with a considerably darker one.

{Narrative: Shiva and Cantre, the members of Rescue Team Kamikaze, stand before the entrance to a Mystery Dungeon in the side of a tall mountain.}

SHIVA: Check it out, Cantre! Isn't this place big?

CANTRE: Yes, Shiva. This place is big.

SHIVA: What do you think is in it?

CANTRE: A labyrinth that makes you think you've gone to a different dimension.

SHIVA What?

CANTRE: That's what happened to Caro, Kris, and Helio, wasn't it? ...You didn't honestly believe they got turned into humans, did you?

SHIVA: Well… yes.

CANTRE: Really? Well, I didn't. ... ... ... ...We're going in, aren't we?

SHIVA: Yeah! Yeah, we're going in right now!

CANTRE: Hmm.

{NARRATIVE: The two enter the cave. Shiva stops to think about what to do with the fork in their path, and soon picks the right fork. Cantre follows her in, but...}

SHIVA: AIEEE!!

CANTRE: /hitting the ground. ...Gah! What was that for?

SHIVA: There's a monster in there!

CANTRE: A monster. Really. ...Nngh... Show me where your 'monster' is.

{Narrator: Shiva leads Cantre further in to the cave, but it's too dark to make anything out.}

SHIVA: I-it was shrieking!

CANTRE: I didn't hear anything.

SHIVA: Well, I did!

{Cantre goes over to investigate...}

SHIVA: What is it?

CANTRE: This... is your monster.

{Cantre holds up a large metal screw, previously lying on the floor of the cave.}

SHIVA: But… it made a noise.

CANTRE: /groan. It might have come from a monster of some sort, but it has no life force of its own. I'll bet you five hundred Poke that that thing came from a certain Magneton who came in this place not too long ago.

SHIVA: Do you think that came from Helio...?

CANTRE: How should I know? Besides, it isn't important anyway. Helio's gone. Dead, probably. So are the other two... There's nothing here – we should take another route.
Hehe, sounds like an interesting script, and Shiva sounds awesome. xD If you want me to, I can have a go at the narration part you offered. 8D

Quote:
Alright guys, here I am.

Clicketh.

>:

EDIT

Spoiler:
Roze; Grey!!
(silence)
xDDDD "Or...sound like a farmer." xDD

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I love that little swearing ordeal at the end, and then when you just start laughing. xDDDD

YOU SOUND SO FREAKING CUTE. <3333 And your accent is adorable. xDDD

But yeah. I thought the form thing was a good idea, since it gives people an idea of you and all that stuff. ;3

But, haha, I'd love to be someone in your script! I think I might want to go for Enar, since I looooove misdreavus, and I think I can do a young boy's voice. x) I think that Gem would be good as Elana. ^^

I use Audacity. xDD I've had it for a few years now, and I love it. xDD

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 11-04-2010 at 01:43 AM.
Old 11-04-2010, 12:30 AM
Phantom Kat Offline
ˇCon ganas!

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Kat Send a message via MSN to Phantom Kat

Quote:
Alright guys, here I am.

Clicketh.

>:

EDIT

Spoiler:
Roze; Grey!!
(silence)
xD Let's go find you a farming character for you voice. Nah, but really, love your accent.

I loved reading your fic. :) I would like to try Roze's part. I sound young and innocent, IMO, not sure about high-pitched. Voice sample, if you want it.

- Kat

(Banner by the epic Neo Pikachu) TAC Challenge: I'm learning Finnish! ^-^

My Author Profile | URPG Stats | Kat x Bryce
Old 11-04-2010, 01:14 AM
Griff4815 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Griff4815

Hmm... This is interesting. I voice act. I've considered doing it professionally. Could be interesting...

The biggest Grovyle fan in PE2K or anywhere.
Time Bandit