Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-23-2010, 09:26 PM
The Magician Offline

Default Re: Legends unleashed: Team Hurricane

Seriously? Nobody did this yet? O.o

LEGEND
Name: Nate Rivers (Death Note Ftw! :D)
Appearance: POKEMON FORM:
Spoiler:

In his Pokemon Form, Nate is the powerful Legendary Arceus. Nate has the body-type of an equine, so he has four long legs, a long neck, and a mane-like body-part to him. Nate is pure-white, the same color of aged-jade (which turns from green to white once it has existed for long periods of time). Nate's belly is a dark-gray with stripes leading from his neck to his rear legs. This gray strip goes half-way up his neck. Nate also has the gray on the inside of his legs, about 1/3 down his legs. Nate has a long white tail, which has the gray area underneath it. His head is gray with white armor-like skin over it, and long white ears. Going out from the back of his head is a long mane-like substance which is white, but has the same gray markings under it that his tail does. Nate's eyes are green with red pupils. Around his body Nate has a yellow rings, supported by spikes jutting out of his body. This ring changes colors depending on the plate that Nate hold, affecting his current type.

HUMAN FORM:
Spoiler:

In his human form, Nate is a boy of 18-years. He has pale pink skin and a heart-shaped face. Nates has almond-shaped eyes with red irises. Under around his eyes Nate wears green eye-liner. This is supposed to be his green and red eyes in his pokemon form. Over his face, diagonally, with a hole in it for his right eye, Nate wearsa black head-band. This goes from his right eye to his left cheek and around his head (it's supposed to be Nate's black face in his pokemon form). Nate has spikey snow-white hair with two tufts of it that stick straight up (like Arceus's ears). Nate wears a black tube-shirt arould his chest, symbolizing the black belly of Arceus. Over this he wears a white trench-coat with yellow stripes on the arms, and yellow sword-like marks on the tail of it, excreasted with emeralds. Nate wears white jeans with yellow stripes on the bottom of them. To top it off Nate wears white shoes, and carries a black and white rapier with yellow bands around it. Nate only wears this around only Legendaries.

Around Humans, Nate is more subtile with his clothing. He still has his white hair and red eyes, but he doesn't wear as much eye-liner. Instead of wearing it all the way around his eyes, Nare wears it only above his eyes. Around humans, Nate wears black baggy jeans and a white tee-shirt with a gold circle on it. The circle is similer to Arceus's ring, and inside it is a green gem (silk-screened, of course). Over this Nate wears a gray hoodie. On his feet Nate wears black and white running shoes.
Personality: Nate is generally a quiet, loner person, though he does have a more violent side to him. Nate is considered the most powerful of the Legendaries, though he doesn't like to think of himself that way. He is also the wisest of the Legendaries, giving advice that may solve even the hardest of subjects. He is very calm, and will keep his temper even in the harshest and most temper-testing situations there are. Because of this, Nate is highly valued by the other Legendaries (other then the fact that he is Arceus). Nate won't talk very often, though he will speak occasionally to point out a fact, or share his two-cents. Nate does have a violent side to him, though. He always holds a grudge and NEVER forgets an insult. He can be quite malevolent when he wants to be. Nate does not take kindly to fools or idiots, and values knowledge and loyalty above all else. If somebody betrays him, Nate will not think twice about hunting them down.
History: Nate was the very first Pokemon... the very first living subject... the very first being in the universe. Using his power, Nate created the universe... the world... the pokemon... and the humans. Nate granted certain pokemon immense power, and dubbed them the rulers of their certain factions. These were known as the Legendary Pokemon. However, this great power that Arceus and the Legendaries had came at a cost, and that cost was that they were hunted mercilessly by villians and groups who wanted to take their power for themselves. The Legendaries fought back, until Team Hurricaine came. Whilst the Legendaries were discussing how to escape these new villians, they came up with a plan to save themselves.

Arceus was the first to arrive at the Ruins of Alpha, as this marked the location of his birthplace. The Legendaries transformed into humans, and began splitting up. Arceus left for inside the Sinnoh region, having decided to properly play the part from the beginning, get a pokemon, get his badges, and discover more about Team Hurricaine.
Legend: Arceus
Attacks: JUDGEMENT: Nate points his index and middle fingers at something. Then, streams of white, yellow, green, pink, blue, red, etc. energy comes out of his body and curves in several arcs to his figers where they create a ball of swirling energy. The energy then shots out in a HUGE beam of energy towards whatever Nate was pointing at. Once Nate uses this it takes a while before he can use any attack (like Giga Impact, but more extreme). In a crisis, Nate can use JUdgement multiple times, at a maximum of 3 times, but after 2 times he can barely move, and after 3 times he faints.
HYPER BEAM: Nate gathers his inner energy inside of his chest, then gathers it in his mouth and spits it out in a large beam of energy. Nate can use this attack 3 times without problem, and on the 4th time he needs to recharge his energy.
OVERHEAT: Nate points his finger at something, and the molecules inside of it overheat, creating it to be extremely hot. Rocks and metal melts, while human blood boils, killing them. Trees and Grass and over flammable substances are set on fire. Nate can use this about 5 times without worry, and after that he can use it two more times. After that, he can't use it again for a long while, and he becomes exausted.
GIGA IMPACT: Nate surrounds himself with energy, like armor, which increases his hand-to-hand combat power. Nate can then charge his enemy, deliver a powerful punch, kick, or body slam. This projects the energy onto the enemy, wounding them extremely. Nate can use this once, after which he must recharge his energy.
Other: I love Cheesecake! :D Oh, Pokemon are naturally attracted to Nate because he's Arceus.

Last edited by The Magician; 10-23-2010 at 09:38 PM.
Old 10-24-2010, 12:48 AM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Accepted. I have the perfect plan for some of this RP...

I will be starting the RP tomorow! If there are no evil people when the RP starts, I will make one evil person, leaving the SU's open, and the rest will be NPC's!
Old 10-25-2010, 11:48 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Hello!

I was wondering if Latios and Latias could be reserved for me (I would just pick one, but I can't imagine them being apart xD). Also, does the history have to match up with the movie? Because I remember practically nothing about the movie they were from...

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 10-26-2010, 12:08 AM
MoonKit Offline

No, you don't. I know the story, but it's not the newest Pokemon thing in my head. Lucky you, you got the last one I will let be legends. AS OF NOW, FOR A WHILE, I WILL NOT ALLOW PICKING OF LEGENDS!
Old 10-26-2010, 01:03 AM
Doodlebop Offline

Okay, thanks. ^^

Name: Crystal Fleet
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Right one. (Our right)
Crystal, in human form, crops her red hair close around her chin. The only place it varies is the front, where the length goes down to her shoulders, and her bangs, which graze her eyes. It tends to get in her face a lot. Two short tufts of hair stick up from her head. She has wide, yellow eyes, thick eyelashes and somewhat pale skin. She's not very tall- around five feet. She has skinny legs and arms, and no figure to speak of. She has rather long legs. Her face is round.

Crystal prefers to dress in a white dress which reaches her knees. It is sleeveless and turtlenecked. A red belt goes across her middle with a blue equilateral triangle for a belt buckle. She wears tall red socks and white shoes. She likes to wear blue clips in her hair.

Personality: Crystal is a bit shy. When other people are around, she prefers to hide then to try and engage them in a conversation. She is also easily scared. She is rather smart, though not as smart as her brother, and is a sweet thing, despite her trouble engaging people.

When you get to know her, Crystal is a very good friend. Loyal and determined, if you're in trouble, she'll be the first to come help her. She shows a childlike enthusiasm for the world around her. Earn her trust and you have a friend for life, no matter what you do.

History: Crystal, as a Latias, lived in the Secret Garden of Alto Mare with her brother. The garden was guarded by a gem known as the Soul Dew. The two, when not in the garden, would fly throughout the city together, invisible to the eye. Occasionally, Crystal even adopted a human guise and wandered the city in human form. Crystal was very fond of this. They lived quite happily together. The two, though rarely sighted by humans as they truly were, were considered the guardian Pokemon of Alto Mare.

When they heard the news, they went to meet with the other Legendaries. The two listened carefully. The idea did not bother the siblings like it had the other legendaries. They were used to the idea of wandering amongst humans, as one of them.
Legend: Latias
Attacks: Psychic, Protect, Psybeam, Agility
Other: Crystal can turn invisible when she wishes (which is often, though she restrains from doing so in human form). She can go very fast, over the speed of a jet plane, in fact. Also, cheesecake.

Name: Demetri Fleet
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Left one. (Our left)
Demetri has blue hair that goes a bit past his chin. It parts down the middle, and two long tufts of hair extend from either side of his head, with no bangs. His eyes are red, and seem to observe everything. His skin is pale. His face is long and angular. He's slightly taller than average, about 5' 11''. He's skinny and long-limbed, and he has an oddly long neck. He has a long, straight nose.

Demetri dresses casually. He usually wears jeans and blue tennishoes, with a white t-shirt and a short-sleeved, blue jacket. Around his neck, he wears a necklace that is a red equilateral triangle. He wears blue fingerless gloves and a white belt.
Personality: Demetri is quiet and calm. He rarely speaks, and when he does, he does it out of necessity. He's somewhat icy and cynical, and in his head, he has a ironic, dry way of looking at things. Occasionally, he'll surprise people with one of his sarcastic remarks, but immediately fall so silent, you wonder if it was just your imagination that he spoke. He's very intelligent, and has a wealth of knowledge stored in his head.

Though normally Demetri's closed up and quiet, he's touchingly devoted to his sister, Crystal. He'd go through fire, ice, and all other manners of torture for her. Sometimes this can lead to conflict- he's fiercely overprotective of her, and can get very jealous if other people get close to her- especially men. And you don't want a rival of Demetri. His intelligence gives him an edge, and he's very patient. He rarely looses his cool, and can often be the voice of reason. However, when he does lose his temper, watch out...
History: Demetri, as a Latios, lived in the Secret Garden of Alto Mare with his sister. The garden was guarded by a gem known as the Soul Dew. The two, when not in the garden, would fly throughout the city together, invisible to the eye. Occasionally, Demetri would go by himself, invisible, amongst the city, and read the many books in the library (though being careful that no one would notice the floating books). With this process, he gained a vast store of knowledge. The two, though rarely sighted by humans as they truly were, were considered the guardian Pokemon of Alto Mare.

When they heard the news, they went to meet with the other Legendaries. The two listened carefully. The idea did not bother the siblings like it had the other legendaries. They were used to the idea of wandering amongst humans, as one of them. Demetri, however, was slightly annoyed. Couldn't they simply get rid of Team Hurricane, using their powers? But he decided to keep his thoughts to himself, and so went along with the plan.
Legend: Latios
Attacks: Foresight, Lock on, Extrasensory, Psybeam
Other: Demetri can turn invisible when he wishes. He can go very fast, over the speed of a jet plane, in fact. He has an excellent memory, and is practically a walking encyclopedia. Also, cheesecake.

Hope that's good.

Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
My Links
Old 10-26-2010, 01:46 AM
MoonKit Offline

No...not another walking ensyclopidia...

Accepted.
Old 10-26-2010, 02:00 AM
Doodlebop Offline

Lol, yeah, I noticed that after I posted. xD I can fix it if you'd like.

My Links
Old 10-31-2010, 08:30 PM
MoonKit Offline

Sorry for the late reply. Nah, it's alright.

I have an announcement!
Dm has gotten herself banned from the RP, thus Keldio is up for grabs again, you don't have to keep the name she thought of even. Lets just say the Keldeo poofed up into the meeting at the time someone creates him?

Humans
Name: Angia (Gia) Heart
Appearance: Angia is a tall girl with blonde hair and Forest green eyes. She wears a blue dress with white fluff on the rims. The sleaves go to the sides of her shoulders, but the dress stays up. She has a matching collar and bracelets. Her shoes are the same color as her eyes, with light blue on the bottom.
Personality: (How does this person/legend act towards others? Minimum one paragraph.)
History: (Minimum two paragraphs.)
Side: Good/ Legends.
Pokémon: (What Pokémon do they have? What are the Pokémon’s attacks?)
Other: She comes in later in the story, I just want to reserve her for now.

TEAM HURRICANE
Name: (First and last.)
Appearance: (1 paragraph with and without a picture.)
Personality: (How does this person/legend act towards others? Minimum one paragraph.)
History: (Minimum two paragraphs.)
Pokémon: (What Pokémon do they have? What are the Pokémon’s attacks?)
Other: (Anything else?)