Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 10-30-2010, 07:02 PM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Send a message via AIM to RocketMeowth Send a message via MSN to RocketMeowth
Default Re: Voice Acting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioo View Post
woah, is this RocketMeowth returning?
I'm trying. I'm just kinda scared/nervous so it may take me a while to get back into the swing of things. Heh.

=^^;= Nya
Old 10-30-2010, 07:23 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shen View Post
Holy crap, that was even better than I thought! The music fit so perfectly with each part, both in the feeling, and the timing! How did we even do that? o.o

RM is right, the music was still a little too loud at a couple parts, but it was still a MAJOR success in my eyes. SO looking forward to doing this more!
Hey, you picked some great music there, dude. I'm not surprised it turned out great.

And, my bad, I thought it was okay as far as voice volume and music volume. Its tough to get it just right...

Old 10-30-2010, 07:55 PM
Giratina Offline

...Oh man, look at this. Fanfic voice acting. XD Where have I been?

Anyway, I do quite like this idea. If anyone has the need for a relatively deep female voice, I could give it a whack... or if you want, help provide some fun in the form of a voiceover from any given entry into Arceus' Archives. Derp.

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 10-30-2010, 10:48 PM
Scytherwolf Offline

That voice acting of Shen's fic was pretty awesome too! I loved how the music went with it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

HOW COULD YOU FORGET. xDD Haha, yeah, me too. xDD

(xDDD Yeah! I imagine it to be childish too, and cute! xD) Also, I'm thinking I could do the lines with only two people--me and another person. That might be better. o:

~GS.
Bad memory! I remember it now, though! XD

(Yeah, me too!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Holy crap, your animations are awesome! Even if they are sketches at the moment, you've definitely got a lot of animation talent there. Definitely, I would love to voice Cyclone, just send me the lines and what kind of emotion you want portrayed during them.

And hey, give the voice acting a shot. Even if you think you're not so great at it, try it anyway.
Thanks! I'm still new to animating so I'm glad you like them! I've been working on it more and colored a few of the clips as well as making more sketches since putting up that video (but annoyingly, it takes forever to color in flash! >.<). Okay, thanks! I'll send you the lines!

I'll certainly try it! Just have to think of what scene to voice. XD

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 10-30-2010, 11:25 PM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Oh my god... you guys rock. And RM, you sound like Bella off Twilight. XD Sorry, but you do.

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 10-30-2010, 11:57 PM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Send a message via AIM to RocketMeowth Send a message via MSN to RocketMeowth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumori Gem View Post
Oh my god... you guys rock. And RM, you sound like Bella off Twilight. XD Sorry, but you do.
*punts you repeatedly into the wall* YOU TAKE THAT BACK!! D:<

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Anyways... I think I might want a part of my fic voiced. I just need to figure out what part. I'm thinking either the big group talk during the stealth training when the apprentices were teaming up, a moment between Rocket and Jet, or the moment when Mercury and Red Blood are introduced. xD

=^^= Nya
Old 10-31-2010, 12:21 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
And we’ve got another one ready, featuring Chapter 4 of Shen’s fic, The Trial of Juno: United in Arms.

And you can find it all right here!

xDD That's cool. I like how it was done. xD The music fit pretty well, and I agree with Gem that RM sounds like Kristen Stewart near the end. xDDD

Nice job, guys.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 10-31-2010, 12:23 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMeowth View Post
*punts you repeatedly into the wall* YOU TAKE THAT BACK!! D:<

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Anyways... I think I might want a part of my fic voiced. I just need to figure out what part. I'm thinking either the big group talk during the stealth training when the apprentices were teaming up, a moment between Rocket and Jet, or the moment when Mercury and Red Blood are introduced. xD

=^^= Nya
*half dead* ....Uuuuhhhhhh, sorry? x.x

Um. To business! I need someone to play Rye from my TSR fic! =D You have to be a male, have a calm, but serious voice. Um... maybe deep. I'm not too sure. xD If you've read the fic you should have an idea of how he sounds.

I'M PLAYING ZANNA. Cause she's my character and all, and based off me. xD I think I have someone to play Jarre.

Edit: And because I'm just that cool, I'm using Garageband on my Mac because it works better. xP I can also make myself sound like a male! xD

Links

Last edited by Gem N Ems; 10-31-2010 at 02:55 AM.
Old 10-31-2010, 01:28 PM
Giratina Offline

Geeeem~

I could probably be Rye for a couple of scenes, if you wanted me to. Granted, I'm not a dude, but I do have a deepish serious-business voice, and... well, you just said that you can fiddle around with Garage Band. XD

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 10-31-2010, 09:53 PM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Wow, that was really cool you guys! You all rocked!

I need to get something on here... anyone need of a weird and quirky voice?
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 10-31-2010, 10:01 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

well, I would like to see what Keiru would sound like from somebody. Fanfic is The War of Axian I =3

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 10-31-2010, 10:10 PM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

You know what I think would be a good idea? If those willing to participate could put up a kind of sample of their voice, so others can see what they sound like. That way it might be easier to find people!

Good, or good? =P

Links
Old 10-31-2010, 11:00 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumori Gem View Post
You know what I think would be a good idea? If those willing to participate could put up a kind of sample of their voice, so others can see what they sound like. That way it might be easier to find people!

Good, or good? =P
Excellent idea. I was kind of thinking something like that, but I didn't point it out for some... reason... xD

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 10-31-2010, 11:11 PM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodlebop View Post
Excellent idea. I was kind of thinking something like that, but I didn't point it out for some... reason... xD
xD Yes, I think it's a good idea. Then we can update the first post to include everyone's voices, and maybe which characters they're playing so far.

Links
Old 10-31-2010, 11:53 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Gem/Doodlebop, I think that's a brilliant idea! 8D Though I'm sick at the moment, so my voice is funny. T^T

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post
Wow, that was really cool you guys! You all rocked!

I need to get something on here... anyone need of a weird and quirky voice?
It depends... Do you want a female or male? o:

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.