Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 10-30-2010, 05:32 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: Voice Acting

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post
Yeah, Shen said he was interested in doing more voices!

And I would like to contribute as well if anyone needs me.

And Gemma, you should upload the sound file and post it here so we can listen!

I think I deleted it, actually. xD But I might do another one!

MY GOD, NEO. That's so epic. I love your voice.

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 10-30-2010, 07:14 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shen View Post
Hehe, well, I have never read your story, to be honest. But that doesn't mean I can't read it sometime anyway. And as Harry said...

^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
So I did one at Shen's request, as a narration to his fic United in Arms, which could be found right here:

Yes, thanks to Soundforge, I was able to mix some nice music that fits the mood in there. So yeah, that's what I sound like. If you want me to be a voice actor in whatever part you have planned, just let me know.
Wow, Neo, that was really awesome! I love how the music fit into it too!

Also, if you two want to help me, just say so here and I'll send you the lines I need for the animation. And yeah, I think a sort of deep but calm-ish sounding voice would be good for Cyclone. (And if you're curious, I have some sketches of the animation up here. (I've done a lot more since then, though). I really want to be able to animate Cyclone speaking, since I'm on a part where he needs to. XD)

I might actually try voice acting a scene from a story for practice...I guess I might as well try, even though I'm horrible at it. xD

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 10-30-2010, 08:22 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post
I think there's already a program on my Mac, I just have to find it. If I can't find it, than that program may come in handy. Hopefully I will get better soon and then figure out how to do the recording and editing, and then maybe have some of my own recordings up on here.
Yeah, Macs can have Audacity. Just make sure you get the Mac version, of course. xDD

Neo, your voice really suits the narration, and I love how you added music! Great job with it. I was going to do that too. xD

I need voice actors to help with mine. Dx Though I do have a clip of when I was reading out some of my Shadow the hedgehog story to Scy once...which I could post, but it's silly. xDD

And Scy, you could have a go! xD Plus, your Tilly's Quest narration/voices were fine. "There is an ivysaur on the road. On Oakwood's road."

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 10-30-2010 at 08:27 AM.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:41 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Tilly's Quest one! XD And Oakwood's road! I love reading my old stories.

(Now I randomly sort of wondered what Kinje's voice would sound like. I imagine it to be really childish. XD)

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 10-30-2010, 09:13 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

I'm impressed actually. I CANNOT believe that HARRY has that voice. I mean, that kind of enthusiasm he threw off here as Spark? Is that you Harry? IRL I mean :< (LOL). Shen is serious and all cool(like I how I imagined him to be) and SoA is very quiet/cute<3 Hahaha, overall, a job well done!

@Neo : It was like an epic movie(war/horrow/ghost) narration. Hahaha, I really like it :)

Can there be Voice Acting in general? I mean, I can do things like funny pun adverts or comments on daily Pokemon/etc. Oh, and if you don't know how I sound like, Ask Xanthe or Gemma or DeeGee. I've webcammed with the first two quite A LOT, and have spoke with DG via DS microphone feature(i made him laugh when we were wi-fi battling). lol.

-T17

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League

Last edited by Trainer17; 10-30-2010 at 09:28 AM.
Old 10-30-2010, 09:26 AM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

wow... just wow. Sounds really aweshum. I just wish I had a mic and better soundproof rooms to try such a thing. I'm not sure how I'd pull it off, though :/

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 10-30-2010, 12:01 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Oh yeah, I forgot about the Tilly's Quest one! XD And Oakwood's road! I love reading my old stories.

(Now I randomly sort of wondered what Kinje's voice would sound like. I imagine it to be really childish. XD)
HOW COULD YOU FORGET. xDD Haha, yeah, me too. xDD

(xDDD Yeah! I imagine it to be childish too, and cute! xD) Also, I'm thinking I could do the lines with only two people--me and another person. That might be better. o:

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 10-30-2010, 01:36 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

Ooh, well it'd be cool if you did! 8D Well, if you were to use Audacity (in the first post of this thread) to record your lines, then save it as a .wav or .mp3 (both of which are easy to do) and upload it somewhere, I could then download it and put it together with my lines. ^^

Haha, nah, that doesn't matter. And it's later on in the story too, so I don't expect you to read all those chapters just to do lines from scenes. xD So if you still want to, I can PM you the lines. o: Thanks for volunteering, by the way!

~GS.
Well, I'd like to read it, but being lazy keeps me from doing so. xD

Alright. I'll work on convincing my parents to let me download it, haha. Go ahead and PM me the lines.

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 10-30-2010, 02:47 PM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
Can there be Voice Acting in general? I mean, I can do things like funny pun adverts or comments on daily Pokemon/etc. Oh, and if you don't know how I sound like, Ask Xanthe or Gemma or DeeGee. I've webcammed with the first two quite A LOT, and have spoke with DG via DS microphone feature(i made him laugh when we were wi-fi battling). lol.

-T17

I don't see why not. We can do pretty much anything really. The thread is in the fan fiction section because here are the most available content to voice act. But you can pull from almost anywhere really.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 10-30-2010, 03:01 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
So I did one at Shen's request, as a narration to his fic United in Arms, which could be found right here:

The Trial of Juno: United in Arms - The Prologue

Yes, thanks to Soundforge, I was able to mix some nice music that fits the mood in there. So yeah, that's what I sound like. If you want me to be a voice actor in whatever part you have planned, just let me know.
Now this, is amazing D= I feel unworthy XP

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 10-30-2010, 03:06 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Wow, Neo, that was really awesome! I love how the music fit into it too!

Also, if you two want to help me, just say so here and I'll send you the lines I need for the animation. And yeah, I think a sort of deep but calm-ish sounding voice would be good for Cyclone. (And if you're curious, I have some sketches of the animation up here. (I've done a lot more since then, though). I really want to be able to animate Cyclone speaking, since I'm on a part where he needs to. XD)

I might actually try voice acting a scene from a story for practice...I guess I might as well try, even though I'm horrible at it. xD
Holy crap, your animations are awesome! Even if they are sketches at the moment, you've definitely got a lot of animation talent there. Definitely, I would love to voice Cyclone, just send me the lines and what kind of emotion you want portrayed during them.

And hey, give the voice acting a shot. Even if you think you're not so great at it, try it anyway.

Old 10-30-2010, 04:52 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

And we’ve got another one ready, featuring Chapter 4 of Shen’s fic, The Trial of Juno: United in Arms.

And you can find it all right here!

STARRING:

Neo Pikachu as Sivaris the Staraptor
Shen as Landon Denathos the Pikachu
RocketMeowth as Zhunjai the Sandshrew

And below is the fun script we used, as well as where the music tracks are from. I’d have to say, the music tracks Shen selected worked extremely well in this. Enjoy.

SIVARIS: Doin' alright back there, Landon?

MUSIC: Kingdom Heart: Destiny Islands

LANDON: Yeah, I’m fine. My shoulder’s a little sore from that bullet yesterday, but it’s nothing; war and pain goes hand in hand, after all.

SIVARIS: Landon, I know that the medallion’s still bothering you…

LANDON: Sivaris, if you felt what I felt, you’d understand. I’ve never felt a force like that…ultimate despair, darkness…It was just horrible…

SIVARIS: Landon, come on, you’re better than that. Juno buried it, so it’s done and over with. Just focus on the fact that it all was a success, despite the fact we lost two warriors to that bloodbath…

LANDON: Yeah…Yeah, you’re right. I’m a soldier. If I let myself be consumed by thoughts like these, or dwelling on the deaths of other soldiers, I’m useless in battle. This is nothing.

SIVARIS: There we go, that’s the Landon I know.

SIVARIS: I just carry you in the air, Landon. You're the one doin' the other half of the work. Nice aim, by the way; that Azumarill didn't know what hit 'im.

LANDON: Yeah...but that was about the only freebie I got; I wouldn't have wasted so many bullets if that many Royal Enforcers weren't there...man, that Altaria the Azumarill had could really fly. Almost a match for you, Sivaris...almost.

SIVARIS: Damn straight.

SIVARIS: I can see where we're headed, my love-struck friend.

LANDON: Sure, why doncha just go tell the whole damn island?

SIVARIS: Well, if that's how you're going to act, then I shall! You will forever regret the day you dared mar the perfection that is Sivaris of the Typhoon Runners, my small prey!

-----------------

ZHUNJAI: Well, glad to see you made it back in one piece, Landon. I was afraid that this time I'd have to sew your arm back on, or something.

LANDON: Dost mine ears deceive me? Is my best friend actually doubting my capabilities in battle, or did a Spinda fuddle my senses?

ZHUNJAI: You're always so defensive of your so-called capabilities. Just know that I was worried for your life, as usual. You know war is a risky business, especially against the Black Onyx.

LANDON: Well, you know what they say about the business of war. Business is boomin'.

ZHUNJAI: Landon...please, would you let me at least get you some ice for that? It's gonna get ugly real quick if you don't do something about it...

MUSIC: Suikoden I OST - Main Theme Arranged ~ Ensemble Version

LANDON: Yeah, sure. I was...gonna ask you in a moment anyway.

Ah, that feels a lot better...

ZHUNJAI: It was hurting you a lot more than you showed, wasn't it, Landon...?

LANDON: Not like it matters that much. I am a soldier and still bodily able, so it's really nothing to worry much about. Besides...I've had worse than this...

ZHUNJAI: I know, Landon, but...Well, I know you're strong, but you don't have to act like you're unable to feel pain. You're mortal like the rest of us, but you always shrug off every injury, always raring to go on to the next mission, to the next battle... It's a little unnerving, sometimes. I admire you for your strength, but I also worry about how you treat yourself as well because of that strength...It's okay to feel the weakness of the flesh sometimes...

LANDON: I've endured way too much to let something as simple as a bruise or a few cuts bother me, Zhunjai...I've seen the horrors of the Black Onyx Kingdom nearly my entire life, I know what they're capable of. To take them down once and for all, weakness of the flesh is something that I cannot allow myself to feel. Besides, I can always trust on you to repair whatever damage I get in battle, from a cut on my arm to a severed limb!

ZHUNJAI: Dammit, Landon, that's nothing to act so coolly about! That's serious business!

LANDON: Alright, alright, sheesh! Sometimes I worry more about losing my life at your hands than in battle...

Old 10-30-2010, 05:58 PM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Send a message via AIM to RocketMeowth Send a message via MSN to RocketMeowth

Yeah listen to how much we rock! It was a little hard to understand at times because the music overtook the voices, but for the most part I would have to say we pretty much owned our lines.

GO US! *high fives*

=^^= Nya
Old 10-30-2010, 06:33 PM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen

Holy crap, that was even better than I thought! The music fit so perfectly with each part, both in the feeling, and the timing! How did we even do that? o.o

RM is right, the music was still a little too loud at a couple parts, but it was still a MAJOR success in my eyes. SO looking forward to doing this more!
Old 10-30-2010, 07:04 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

woah, is this RocketMeowth returning? And I also agree, the music was quite loud at points.

Also, Just gonna be sayin' I am searching for a microphone for my computer so i can create a sound clip for you guys =)

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.