Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Old 10-19-2010, 10:28 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default [Strategist's Corner] Reader Suggestion Thread:

Strategist's Corner Reader Suggestion Thread:
Hello there. I am the author of the Strategist's Corner. This thread has been created so all the readers out there can ask questions, make suggestions and just discuss the Strategist's Corner.

So, remember that question I asked in the article? Here's your chance to answer it.

#1: Psyduck and Golduck. Fans think they are either one of two things. Duck? Platypus? Both? Neither?

Post your answer here. I'll see if I can get the results in the next article and we can settle this pressing topic once and for all.

Get Involved!:

There are many ways you can get involved with this article. Here's how:
  • Banner making. Banners will beautify the article, and so are quite important. Of course, I can do this myself, but I want to see your ideas! Send me your submissions for an official SC banner either through PM, VM, or just post here. The best one will be featured on the article, and you will be given a shoutout!
  • Fan Art. Are you an artistic person? Want to get your favourite Pokemon featured on site? Well, creating fan art (in anyway, graphical or spriting. Maybe just a quick sketch on MS Paint?) gives you a high chance of your presented Pokemon to be featured in the next article, and your artwork will also be featured. Once again, PM, VM or post here your submissions.
  • Suggestions? Feel like I missed something important out? Want me to add another section to the article? Just got a tiny nitpick? Post them here!

The next featured Pokemon!:

So, you want a specific Pokemon to be featured in the next article, eh? Well, fill out this form and your Pokemon may be featured next!

Username:
Species of Pokemon:
Reason:

Your reason can be anything! It may be your favourite Pokemon, or you may just feel it deserves to be on site. Suggest the next featured Pokemon here. Remember, if you provide artwork I can feature that in the article if your Pokemon is chosen.

Other than that, feel free to discuss anything SC covers. Have a conversation about Golduck, if you wish, but make sure it is relevant.

Have fun, and I hope you enjoyed reading my article!
Old 10-19-2010, 10:33 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Default Re: [Strategist's Corner] Reader Suggestion Thread:

To answer your question, Psyduck is a hybrid of platypus and duck. The body shape is quite like a standing duck (as with Golduck) and the beak is that of a platypus. Golduck has no platypus features, but still has the shaping of a duck.

Spoiler:
Old 10-19-2010, 02:06 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Username: Tokyokit
Species of Pokemon: Glaceon
Reason: It's my birthday, I believe. And because it's one of my favorite Pokemon.
Old 10-19-2010, 03:16 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Username: Dark Moonlight
Species of Pokemon: Bibarel
Reason: It has its uses - a good moveset, easily obtainable, and nobody appreciates its value.

Spoiler:
Old 10-20-2010, 01:16 PM
Mawile-Danmaku Offline

Well, a Platypus has a senstive bill made of tissue, and a duck has a hard bill. I suspect Psyduck is indeed a hybrid, but it's more like a duck to me.
Golduck bears to resemblence whatsoever to a Platypus, IMO.
Old 10-20-2010, 08:28 PM
Rival Silver Offline
Elite Trainer

Username: Rival Silver
Pokemon: Slaking
Reason: HIGH HIGH HP, HUGE attack, and good speed. But then theres Traunt... How can I get around this ability and whats some good movesets. I heard Giga Impact recharge and traunt go on the same turn. Like Example: Turn 1, Giga Impact, turn 2: Recharge/slacking, and on Turn 3 I can just go for another Giga Impact. If true, great STAB with high attack pokemon... Win?

<--- Credit to Doodlebop|Credit to Temporal Snake
Old 10-24-2010, 08:50 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Alright, the next SC will be up in the Tuesday-Sunday period, and then return to it's usual Tuesday timeline. Connection is a little iffy at the moment, so keep your eyes peeled!