Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2010, 09:44 PM
AceZapp Offline

Default Problem Here!

I have a BIG problem that is keeping me from making a good sprite. SHADING. I have looked at ALL the tutorials I could find, but I still don't get the whole "pallet" thing. Can someone give me a little more description?
Old 10-14-2010, 09:48 PM
Deadshot Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: Problem Here!

You know, this isn't the place to post it. A good place would be the question section...
Old 10-15-2010, 01:05 AM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Like the person above me said, there is a Question thread for this. REQUESTED TO BE LOCKED AFTER ANSWER IS FOUND!

Well, you would need to know the meaning of the word Contrask or however you spell it. One you do, read the stuff in the spoiler.

Spoiler:
Well, now you can start coloring with COUSTOM pallets. You see, you can start by recoloring one Pokemon to another, or with costom pallets.

If you want to do it costomly, read below. If you don't, close this spoiler now and go look at a tutorial for recoloring.

You see, shades make sprites look 3-D, and awesome. No shades makes it look flat like a stick figure. Now, go COLORS-CREATE COSTOM COLOR on an old computor, or click the costom color botton next to the colors on a Windows Seven.

Now, pick a color you want, weather it is red, blue, violet, or whatever. Now, pick the lightest shade (Something close to white, but not white itself) you want. Now you can do the same thing, but getting darker each time. Don't do it too dark, or it will ruin it. Doing it too light will make it so people can't see it unless they zoom in, so try and make it in the middle. Once you finish, you should have all of the shades stored somewhere. Now, pick each one, using either a brush (Old computors) or the Eraser (Windows seven, old computors if you want) to put them, in order from lightest to darkest, next to the sprite.

Now you can close this and open a recoloring tutorial for more help.
Old 10-15-2010, 08:59 PM
AceZapp Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyokit View Post
Like the person above me said, there is a Question thread for this. REQUESTED TO BE LOCKED AFTER ANSWER IS FOUND!

Well, you would need to know the meaning of the word Contrask or however you spell it. One you do, read the stuff in the spoiler.

Spoiler:
Well, now you can start coloring with COUSTOM pallets. You see, you can start by recoloring one Pokemon to another, or with costom pallets.

If you want to do it costomly, read below. If you don't, close this spoiler now and go look at a tutorial for recoloring.

You see, shades make sprites look 3-D, and awesome. No shades makes it look flat like a stick figure. Now, go COLORS-CREATE COSTOM COLOR on an old computor, or click the costom color botton next to the colors on a Windows Seven.

Now, pick a color you want, weather it is red, blue, violet, or whatever. Now, pick the lightest shade (Something close to white, but not white itself) you want. Now you can do the same thing, but getting darker each time. Don't do it too dark, or it will ruin it. Doing it too light will make it so people can't see it unless they zoom in, so try and make it in the middle. Once you finish, you should have all of the shades stored somewhere. Now, pick each one, using either a brush (Old computors) or the Eraser (Windows seven, old computors if you want) to put them, in order from lightest to darkest, next to the sprite.

Now you can close this and open a recoloring tutorial for more help.
Thx. Btw, you spelled custom two different ways and neither were right. Request for close of this thread.
Old 10-16-2010, 10:55 PM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

We have a thread for questions like this, located here. Next time, please use that thread.

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Closed Thread