Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-14-2010, 06:41 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: The Fell War Saga <A Bleach RP> [RP] =REVIVED=

Kikiraru Dashinara- Routaikakami, Prevailar of Fury
World of the Living, Karakura Town, Tatayi Corp(secret place underneath the building)
Humanoid True Form
Himself

Kikiraru stared intently at the rapid workings of the supercomputer, frowning as his eyes darted across the massive screen, surveying the many different programs running simultaneously, his head turning to glance at the rest of the room, before his attention returned to the supercomputer.

"Master Dashinara, I have detected a spike in energy within the area." the electronic voice spoke up, and Kikiraru continued looking at the supercomputer.

"It's probably not that important, somebody else can handle it, DX-987." Kikiraru sighed.

"Master, it's very close." DX-987 buzzed. "On this very building in fact."

Kikiraru's eyes widened, now paying full attention to the origin of the voice, his head not moving as he remained staring at the supercomputer, a sigh escaping Kikiraru.

"Don't you mean in the building?" Kikiraru asked.

"No. I mean on." DX-987, or the supercomputer, replied.

Kikiraru was up instantly, moving quickly back towards the elevator room, and stepped inside it, looking back at the supercomputer for a moment, before the doors closed, and the room shuddered upwards, heading to the roof of the building. The room came to a halt, and Kikiraru heard the whirring of the roof mechanisms opening, to allow the room to rise fully to the roof, and then the room was moving again, moments later coming to a complete halt, and the door to the room opened, allowing Kikiraru to step out, and look around.

Kikiraru spotted the cause of the power detection, but he couldn't quite figure out what it was. It was short, and was feasting on something. Kikiraru's eyes widened when he realised what was being feasted on, his features grimacing for a split second before he took a step forward.

"What exactly are you doing, creature?" Kikiraru demanded, standing to his full height. "And why are you feasting on my secretary? Even if she was annoying, she was useful to me."

Kikiraru flexed his hands, waiting for the creature to answer him. Patience was sadly something that Kikiraru did not have, and he wouldn't give the creature much longer before he would take action, though he did have to thank the creature for ridding him of an annoyance, yet that annoyance had been in a way important to the company. Kikiraru mentally objected to that thought. No. He could find someone to replace the woman.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 10-14-2010, 07:30 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

OOC: I’m gonna say that building you’re at it close to where me and metal are, DG. Yay for more character interaction! Also Kaioo, I don't think DG actually stated he'd started feeding on the woman yet, just that he knocked her out.

===

IC: Ronoh =Routaikakami=
World of the Living ; Karakura Town
The Holders (Lieutenant)

As I waited for the Quincy to reply, I suddenly sensed a brief but intense blast of spiritual pressure. I blinked in surprise, recognizing it but completely taken aback; a Vasto Lorde! The spike of energy relented after a second, and I decided it was the result of a Garganta being opened to the World of the Living. The pressure spiked again before leveling out and remaining steady; the Vasto Lorde must have arrived and their Garganta allowed to close.

It didn’t take more than a few seconds for anxiety to start gnawing at me. The Vasto Lorde’s spiritual pressure wasn’t moving or exerting unnecessary force, but that only made me even more nervous. What could they be doing, sitting in one spot like that? A scout, perhaps, sent to survey the area? A spy? An assassin? There were too many possibilities, and most of them were unappealing ones.

“I’m sure you sense that as well,” I told the Quincy, looking back at him with a serious expression. “Something’s not right here. I normally wouldn’t do something so rash, but it seems I don’t have a choice…” I then drew on the limited powers I had in this restricted human form, engulfing myself in a special shield that bent light waves, projecting what was behind me to the front and what was in front of me to the rear. In fact, every bit of the shield was designed to reflect what was behind it to the opposite side. This gave the illusion that I had become invisible.

Thus cloaked, I allowed myself to revert to my true form. My human body seemed to crack, allowing intense golden light to spill from the fissures. Then, without a sound, my disguise shattered and dissolved into Light I absorbed this into my body as I assumed my natural shape. Stretching my long, sinuous body, I peered down at the Quincy from a height of nearly twenty feet, hovering above him as I shook off the last bits of my disguise that were clinging stubbornly to my tail and arms.

“Something is happening and I must see what it is,” I said for the young man’s sake. He couldn’t see me, but my Spirit Fire, no longer dampened by my guise, was probably a nasty shock for him. Even though I wasn’t focusing on it or in any particular mood, the normal level of my Spirit Fire was enough to floor moderate-strength Hollows. “The risk that this is some sort of strike against the Holders or someone on the trail of a Stone is too great to ignore. I’m sorry that our talk is being so rudely interrupted, but if you have the inclination you can stay here and I’ll return when I have finished checking the situation.”

With that, I turned from the Quincy and flexed my body, then started to fly towards where I’d felt the Vasto Lorde enter the World of the Living. I kept my shield in place as I flew to prevent anyone from spotting me should they look up, and within moments I reached a towering skyscraper. The monument of human ingenuity rose several dozen stories into the air; I’d heard rumors that it was a popular place for those looking to commit suicide. I felt a trickle of trepidation flow down my spine at the memory and prayed it wasn’t some sort of premonition.

When I arrived I saw the Vasto Lorde standing across from a woman who had slumped to the roof, obviously unconscious. There was someone else, though, and for a moment I paused, surprised. Then I remembered that Kikiaru, the Prevailer of Fury, owned this particular company. At the moment he was in his humanoid true form and glaring at the short Vasto Lorde, a look of strained impatience on his face.

I dropped my shield, protected from sight by those below me because of the shee size of the building. I settled on the roof and curled my body, appearing to look at ease despite my Spirit Fire increasing in force, just a bit. It was a warning for the being to stop what he was doing and acknowledge Kikiaru and me.

“You’d do well to leave that woman alone,” I said in a commanding but non-threatening tone. I didn’t know what this being was capable of or why it was here, and I didn’t want to spark any unnecessary strife.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 10-14-2010, 09:17 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Uryu Ishida =Quincy=
World of the Living, Karakura town
Unaffiliated

"That again," Uryu mused. So she was one of those -special- newcomers to town. Seeker or Holder was not first on his mind; the Hollows they were attracting were what concerned him. "I don't wish to seem contrary, but the Fell Stones are second priority to the Hollows being attracted to Karakura town where I am concerned," He stated plainly. Defending the people of Karakura town was what he had come to doing in tandem with his other job. He found the experience more rewarding than simply searching for rocks that they may never find. About as soon as he finished his sentence, he felt the same spike of spiritual pressure Hise did. A Vasto Lorde, and the faint feel of a Human. In the vicinity, he also detected another of Hise's kind, almost drowning out the other two spikes in spirit energy.

"If another of your kind is there, I don't think there's anything I could do to provide assistance," Uryu stated calmly, putting an arm in front of his eyes as Hise transformed into some being he couldn't see. Her increase in spiritual pressure was simply amazing; he'd felt it bottled up, but released it was close to drowning out his ability to sense other creatures, though not quite. Amazing though it was, he was not really affected; a bit of added resilience from the supercharged Hollows that had been appearing recently. He certainly doubted two Routaikakami would require his assistance. One could never know what the enemy had up their sleeves and, be it an honest attack on a Hollow or a trap set by compatriots, he did not need to tag along and end up killed. He could hardly protect the people of this town dead. "I'll wait for your return."

By the time he finished speaking, however, Hise was long gone. He had to admit the surges in spiritual pressure were starting to get annoying; so many powerful beings in one area was like prime Hollow bait combined with a signal jammer; it attracted double the hollows, and made detecting them more difficult than it should be. He had to focus almost all of his concentration into picking up the pests-- Only the Soul Reaper captains that had shown up in Karakura were easy to sense. Like trying to find rain drops against an ocean for just about everything else. Damn it... This won't do. Even with improved abilities, I'm barely able to sense anything. That something could be so powerful idly... Uryu thought, tilting his head down a bit in thought in such a way that his glasses reflected the sunlight and obscured his eyes. Something was amiss. He could not discern exactly what it was, but something terrible was on the horizon, and he predicted it was coming very quickly. One thing he did know for sure; The Soul Reaper captain, Mayuri, was here. Whatever his presence signifies, nothing good will come of it. You've made a mistake coming here, Soul Reaper... Uryu's fist tightened, and his expression darkened.

He had little time to bring up memories of his promise to avenge the Quincy that wicked Soul Reaper had experimented on and murdered; his improved abilities in sensing the spirit energy of Hollows gave him a startling revelation. One, two, three of them, in the vicinity of Karakura's High school. Uryu would have given an exclamation of shock, but there wasn't much time for that; with most of the beings he could sense being on the other side of town, where the Hise girl had gone, that meant the teens and preteens of the school were effectively unprotected. No... I've let myself become distracted; I have to focus! He berated himself, taking off into a run, utilizing Hirenkyaku to speed himself up, but it still took him almost two minutes to get across town. Too long; if the people hadn't been scattering already, the Hollows had already mutated into more monstrous abominations than usual. An arch of brilliant blue materialized as he took stance, a thin line lacing between the top and bottom of the arch shortly before the last of the Quincy's left hand summoned an arrow of the same shade to the string, launching it at the largest monster and hitting it square in the back.

All three monsters turned their attention to the much-better-smelling soul of the Quincy archer, forgoing the Humans in favor of something much tastier. "If you are searching for something better than the table treats there, come, take mine!" Uryu stated, earning a round of laughs and drawing the Hollows to charge at him. The archer knocked three shining blue arrows and fired them with pinpoint accuracy, blasting all three onto their backs, but not seeming to do much more damage than the first strike. That got their attention; now if I can only hold it until everyone gets away... He thought, mentally running over the situation in his head. This was not a favorable battle for him; it was very likely he would be forced to defend himself with a Seele Schneider clipped to his belt, pushed into close-range combat by advancing enemies. No, he was certainly not in a favorable position at all.

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 10-15-2010 at 12:23 AM.
Old 10-14-2010, 09:40 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Septem & Quinque - Rautaikakami
World of Living - Karakura Town
Holders

It was quick. It was violent. It cause Quinque to drop every single thing he was carrying as the pressure slammed on him like someone wielding a two-by-four. He didn't care as his supplies bounced on the sidewalk, with people shouting at him indignantly. He stood stock still for a moment, staring off into space. slowly, his eyes darkened, fiurther and further until they were black. A Vasto Lorde was in town, he could sense it. He could also sense his fellow Routaikakamigami drawn to it, already two were there. After a moment of deliberation, he decided he should go as well, some judgements might need to be passed.

He slipped into the crowd, completely forgetting about his dropped load. He searched, frantically looking for a private place. In fact, he was searching so hard that he wasn't looking where he was going and as a result ran right into someone. "Oh, I'm sorry," he mumbled, not really meaning. "I'm sorry and really busy but --" He paused, realizing who it was he just ran into. "Septem!"

"Quinque?" The long-haired man asked, looking as surprised as Quinque felt. "Well this is convenient. Did you feel that energy spike?"

"Yes," Quinque nodded, "I was just looking for a place to morph."

"That makes two of us then. Here," he grabbed Quinque by the elbow and drug him into a nearby alley. Quinque smiled, it always felt good to be working with his brother, just like the old days. When they were deep enough in, Septem released him and closed his eyes, getting right to work. That was Septem, he supposed.

Quinque concentrated as well, focusing on his Spirit Fire. In his human form it was tightly condensed, so tightly wound around his smaller form that he literally felt like a sun about to explode, and that's actually hat he let happened. Realeasing his hold on his energy, it blasted out with such force that the brick walls around him started to crack. If anyone would have been watching, they would have said that the men's sin just strated ripping away, revealing golden flames underneath. In a flash of power their bodies were insantly destroyed, replaced with their true forms.

Two flashes of light rose into the sky, two nearly identical armored beings. Their armor was a bright, shiny red, with gold outlinings and designs covering them. On their chests were black symbols, a V and VII respectively, outlined in more gold. Six wings extended from their back, made of nothing but bright flames and black and gold lines. Quinque contentrated and a mallet appeared in his hand, looking like it was made from gold. A long gold lance appeared in one of Septem's hands. "Come on," the Prevailer of Retribution said in a voice that sounded like fire and lighting. "Let's pay a visit." Like that he flew, leaving a streak of fire behind him.

Quinque sighed at Septem's impatience and followed him. Due to their wings, Quinque and his siblings were some of the fastest fliers among the Routaikakamigami, and they honed in on the place like two well-shot arrows. Septem skidded to a stop beside Ronoh, with Quinque coming up beside him an eyeblink later. "What's going on here?" He demanded.

((Dang, stirring up all kinds of trouble here and we're barely into the second page :P ))

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 10-14-2010, 11:24 PM
Altrius Offline

Mayuri Kurotsuchi
World of the Living, Karukara Town
Nobodies side

Mayuri breathed deeply as he wandered through the streets aimlessly, his hands twitching ever so slightly as if they were starved from experimentation. Grinning madly to himself he walked faster and faster, trying to search for the spiritual pressure of one of the said Hollow, but to no avail. He did however pick up several unfamiliar and several familiar spiritual pressures, some that tucked at the strings of his excited core.

A Quincy, perhaps the only Quincy that he had ever paid intrest to - Uryuu Ishida. He had so wanted to experiment on him, find out more ever since he had defeated him in a duel. The Quincy had astounding power, and Mayuri yearned to find out what made him so strong. There was however more interesting Reiatsu around, so much so tha it drove Mayuri away from the Quincy.

"Another day, another day." He muttered to himself, as he walked off in the direction of the other reiatsu.

It was several minutes before he found himself where he wanted to be, at the bottom of a tall skyscraper of some sort. At the top, was where the spiritual pressure was, and it was exactly where he needed to be. Growling in annoyance, Mayuri looked at the door to the building. Either fly up or take the stairs, both required effort.

"NEMU! THROW ME UP THERE! NE- ... Oh. Stupid idiot didn't come with me. I'll have to teach her a lesson when I get back to Sould Society." Mayuri growled.

Grunting in annoyance, Mayuri stood looking up at the top, wondering what to do when a familiar shape landed next to him from the shadows.

Shunsui Kyoraku
World of the Living, Karukara Town
Undecided

The Hollow had dissappeared back into Hueco Mundo, and with its depature, so came Shunsui's. Tightening his hat round his head he decided it would be best to go check upon Mayuri, make sure he wasn't up to any of his tricks. Sighing as if it was the biggest effort in the world, Shunsui leapt up and broke into a fast run, his arms casually by his side as he crossed the town in large steps.

As he got closer to Mayuri he slowed down a considerable amount, drawing up to the captain at almost a walking pace. As he landed next to him he smiled and said "Good day Mayuri-sama, what brings you out here?"
Old 10-15-2010, 02:36 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Diego Dakkan, Soul Reaper, Division 5 Lieutenant
World of the Living, Karakura Town
Holders

Once I had discovered a safe and quiet place within the industrial warehouse, I sat down, placed my Zanpakutō, Kasai Fenikkusu, on my lap, and performed Jinzen, focusing on the sword itself and opening my mind to converse with it. While I had done this many times before, the purpose of this meeting would be different. I already knew what the Fell Stones were, but the details were vague and without leads, I would be wandering aimlessly. I wasn’t sure how many Soul Reapers would ever find themselves using Jinzen for a purpose like this, but to me, I saw no harm in trying.

As I had discovered the first time I communicated with Kasai Fenikkusu, I learned he preferred to inhabit a kind of astral realm that took the appearance of being an ornate palace in the skies, a golden shrine high above the white and yellow clouds, looking like a realm that was far away from the heavens, but then as close to them all at the same time. It created the feeling of being able to be reborn and fly, but as I understood, this was his realm. There was no other place like it.

“Ah, you’re back,” Kasai Fenikkusu told me, his voice echoing through the seemingly endless plains of clouds that surrounded this massive shrine. “Darn good thing, I’ll say. Where have you been this whole time, Diego? I can’t tell if you decided to see me because you were feeling lonely or because I was feeling lonely!”

The first time I had met and conversed with Kasai Fenikkusu, I was in awe to see the majestic appearance and might of the towering Phoenix, and I truly understood the nature and presence of the Zanpakutō that I possessed as I beheld the form and rainbow-colored spiritual aura that surrounded him. The great bird of fire and resurrection had stood before me with great wings of bright and fiery colored feathers and a fire-colored crest that seemed like living flame the way it blew in the wind. After beholding the power of Kasai Fenikkusu, there was only one thing that had surprised me about him.

It was his rather comical and impish personality…

“Oh come on, don’t tell me the cat’s got your tongue again,” Kasai Fenikkusu chuckled. “Hey, you’re the one who wanted to see me, so you’re the one who starts the conversation this time, huh? And please, let’s try to avoid conversations about food again. It happens just too often. Seriously.”

Considering I took the mentality of being ready for anything, I had grown used to Kasai Fenikkusu’s personality. In fact, it encouraged me to release and discharge anxiety and instead restore myself with optimism and anticipation. Kasai Fenikkusu reinforced the foundation that all Zanpakutō spirits were unique.

“Actually, there was something else I wanted to ask you,” I told Kasai Fenikkusu. “Its about the Fell Bracelet.”

“Ah, that thing,” He nodded, “Yep, that’s definitely a piece of powerful jewelry you’re talking about. So… what about it?”

“Apparently, what I was told was the Fell Bracelet is composed of ten stones.” I told him, showing him what I did know. “I also know that each individual stone contains some power, while all ten assembled recreates the Fell Bracelet, which is capable of a massive amount of power. I’ve been assigned by the Soul Society to find these stones and put them in a place of safekeeping within the Soul Society itself. At the moment, I don’t have any leads as to where these stones are, and at the same time, we’re pressed for time when it comes to making sure these stones don’t end up in the wrong hands. So, I was wondering if you, Kasai Fenikkusu, knew anything as to where these stones might be or where I could hope to find them.”

Once again, Kasai Fenikkusu gave me that look as I was taking things too seriously. In truth, this was a serious matter, but still, Kasai gave me that look like it was “no sweat” and things would turn out okay in the end. Still, I knew that if I acted the way Kasai Fenikkusu did around the Soul Society, the other Soul Reapers would look at me strangely like I had completely lost my mind. Especially considering how much it deviated from my usual personality…

“Ah, well at least you’re not thinking of using them for something crazy!” Kasai Fenikkusu laughed casually. “Okay, well, I’m not an expert on these stones. As you’ve probably figured out, they don’t give off any spiritual energy, because nothing’s ever that easy, huh? Turns out, I know something about one of those stones. Being a creature of fire, I know that one of those stones is the Flame Stone and with it, Kotui is the Bound. He or she, I don’t remember if Kotui is a guy or a gal, but I know that Kotui is probably not as, well, whimsical as I am, which is a shame because we could be pretty good friends that way, but hey, its all good in the end, right?”

“So, what do you know about Kotui?” I asked him.

“Ah, my bad, I got side-tracked again,” Kasai Fenikkusu chucked. “Kotui takes on the form of a fiery white wolf. Knowing wolves, well, they’re probably not happy go lucky chaps, so be ready for anything they might throw at ya, especially ones that come from jewelry. Now, I may not be able to detect where the stone is simply going off of the stone itself, but I can sense an unnatural presence of fire, and well, the Flame Stone is exactly just that. It’s a whopping inferno inside a tiny little package. I can help guide you to that, but after you’ve found it, you’re on your own for the other ones, kiddo. Unless there’s a Funny Stone that I happen to be forgetting, but the last time I checked, there wasn’t.”

Yes, I kind of figured the High Routaika didn’t see such a stone being necessary, but I was sure if there was one, the Bound of that stone would probably become lifelong friends with Kasai Fenikkusu.

“So, where should I begin?” I asked him, wondering what direction to go in.

“Try south… southwestish, kind of,” He told me, thinking it over. “You know, its not quite south but not quite southwestish either. Somewhere around there. Head over there for a while, and once you’ve made some distance, bring me out, I’ll give you some kind of a signal.”

This… was pretty typical of him. Kasai Fenikkusu was not one to set things in stone, especially things that even he wasn’t 100% sure about. I could tell, he was going on instincts here, and was using his knowledge and intuition of fire to base his direction on where this unnatural presence of fire was in this concentrated “package” as he so referred to it. But, as I could expect, this would be the only stone that he could help me with. The others would need to be found by some other means, but the element coordination would prove to be valuable.

“Thank you, Kasai Fenikkusu,” I told him, preparing to break the Jinzen communication.

“Ah, don’t mention it, pal,” He told me with a confident and spirited look in his eyes. “And come on, ease up every once in a while, it won’t kill ya.”

Sometimes, it was interesting and fascinating to see what kind of advice a Soul Reaper could get from their Zanpakutō…

Old 10-15-2010, 02:46 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Blackmoon Ravenwing(Vasto Lordes) and Orihime Inoue
World of the Living: Karakura
Neutral, at the moment

Blackmoon watched Zohara's retreating back and made a sound similar to one of dissatisfaction. "I don't like him. Feels like Niccholi." She muttered beforeturning her eyes to the girl who stood there, half-turned to the man herself, Blackmoon could tell she was falling for his story, she, however, didn't trust it at all. "Don't fall for it." She cautioned, causing the woman to turn her head and look back at the Vasto Lordes sitting on the ground, some cuts still standing out against her pale skin and white uniform, the gash across her chest was mostly healed, it was now just a thin line as opposed to the huge thing it had been before.

"Excuse me?" The human girl asked politely, walking towards her, Blackmoon cringed at her as she noticed the spiritual pressure and the memories of her past were pulled up again. She knew this woman, the one Aizen had had Ulquiorra take and keep watch over, the one who healed Grimmjow's arm, then let him get killed by that monster, Ichigo Kurosaki.

"Orihime Inoue." She said simply, the name slipped out of her mouth tonelessly, and the woman frowned. "You and your friends got all my brothers killed." To this, she blinked with wide eyes.

"I knew it. You're an Arrancar." Orihime sighed, crouching down next to her. "Shuno? Ayame? Would you mind?" She asked softly, two lights pulled themselves from the clips in her hair and covered the girl in a soft orange shield and the rest of her wounds began healing. "I didn't want them to. Please believe me, I didn't. If there could just be an end to the fighting, I'd be happy, if at any time a peace pact could have been made and we returned to normal life, I would have loved it--but no one wanted to give up." They both looked up as there was a huge clash of energy, Orihime frowned. "We'd best stay out of it." She muttered, Blackmoon stared at her.

"Hmph, you're crazy to wish peace for everyone." She replied, Orihime turned back to her.

"I get called crazy all the time. I forgot to put on shoes in my rush to get to you, i forget to lock my door sometimes, I eat things others deem strange... Maybe everyone else is crazy and I'm the only sane one. And you know my name, but what are you called?" She asked, Blackmon bit her lip. As much as she hated Kurosaki and his friends, she liked the Inoue girl better than the vampire, and she seemed regretful of what had happened to her siblings.

"Blackmoon. Blackmoon Ravenwing." She replied softly, watching as her uniform pulled itself back together over the puckered line in place of the gash.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 10-15-2010, 05:23 AM
Seliana Offline

Send a message via AIM to Seliana Send a message via MSN to Seliana Send a message via Yahoo to Seliana

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal sonic View Post
Gin Ichimaru =Soul Reaper, 3rd Division captain=
Soul Society; Near the Third Division Barracks
Unaffiliated

"Hey, I know you don't want to talk to me and all..." Gin Ichimaru's voice came from not far behind his childhood friend. Of course he'd sensed her coming in this general direction, and he had doubted (correctly) she has just happened across here without meaning to. But, this was probably the only chance he'd get for a while; may as well run with it. "But I haven't really gotten a chance to say what I wanted to tell you between me almost dyin' and you hiding behind Captain Hitsugaya every time I come around. I won't take more than five minutes of your time; humor me for five minutes, just for old time's sake, hm?" He requested. He knew he'd probably get a big 'NO' and a slap... or she'd just run away. If she slapped him, at least she would be putting her feelings out there; he was pretty sure she was mad, but this'd give him a better idea of just -how- mad she was. Hopefully, she'd at least listen to what he had to say.
Rangiku stiffened, back snapping ramrod straight at the voice. In another time and mood, she might have made a flirtatious joke about how the kneejerk movement made her voluminous breasts bounce slightly, but as it was, she wasn't in the mood.

But of course he was there. She should have known, no, she knew. It was Gin. He might not have been Captain Unohana, or Ukitake or the old guy, or Captain Hitsugaya, but he knew his crap. He was a *child prodigy*, after all. She knew that too well; it had been partly why he had so suddenly left her that day, no warning at all. Not the smallest acknowledgement.

*Flashback*

"When's your birthday, Rangiku?"

"...I don't know. I only started counting the days since I met you."

Rangiku swallowed hard, fighting with that single minded will she was so known for when she wasn't screwing about and making life difficult. She bit her bottom lip hard, until the soft pink seemed as if it would go beyond white and begin to bleed. Blinked angrily at the tears settling in the corner of her eyes as Gin spoke.

Old time's sake? That's rich.

"Old time's sake, huh? That's rich coming from you, Gin Ichimaru. It's not like you ever had the heart to be as sentimental as that."

She'd spoken the words even as she'd thought them, but even when she realised she'd done so, she wouldn't take them back. Rangiku never took anything back, and in the bitter, selfish part of her mind, she wanted him to hurt. She wanted him to feel the pain she'd felt every day since he'd betrayed them and left, the horrible mental and emotional agony that came with the loss and betrayal of one who meant the most to you.

She. Wanted. Him. To. Hurt.

She could run away. There was no one about (ironic, that) to see it, just as there was no one about to see her slam her closest body part into...oh, his groin, his cheek...he was stronger than her, but that'd give her enough time and satisfaction to get away. He'd deserve it more so, in her head, for the absolute insult to both herself and her Captain...hiding behind him. Bullcrap.

But as it was, the body never followed the mind. Thus, though her mind screamed that both her options were more than satisfactory, the rest of her...didn't move. Her body tensed, her fists clenched, her hair lifted slightly in the ever present breeze in the streets of Seretei, she closed her eyes tight and opened them, the shimmer of anger turning warm blue to icy gaze when she finally spun around to face him. She was Matsumoto Rangiku, and she would die before she lived up to the reputation of being a coward.

Even if it meant showing the entire world of your every heart-shattered emotion between the sparks of anger, giving your tormenter the satisfaction of knowing they were under your skin.

"Spit it out then, Gin-san," she spat, the venomous tone quavering and betraying her only slightly before she deliberately spoke that formal, emotionless honorific, "I've got places to be."

She didn't. She really didn't. She wouldn't be going back to her division for a while - Hitsugaya would pick her up in a heart-beat, and then she'd be dealing with her silently fuming Captain for hours on end.

Gin didn't know that, though. Or maybe he did; he'd once known her better than anyone. Once. It seemed so long ago.

OOC: Whoo for Rangiku/Gin angst. xD

Old 10-15-2010, 09:42 AM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

OoC: i hate you all.
Also, kaioo, you took my comments on AIM too seriously xP.

Cuora Pani, Vasto Lorde
World of the living; Karakura town, top of the Tatayi corp.
noone really.

Sweet... Looks good!
I'm hugry! I'm hungry!
She fainted too easily though. That meant she really wasn't that powerful or trained- not that I cared. A meal's a meal. That's right. Can't you stop thinking about feeding for once?
The obvious answer was no, but... I stopped for a second, sensing trouble arriving. I knew I shouldn't have done it but I figured these guys would be too preoccupied to feel me. Guess I was wrong.

As I prepared for the Negacìon i felt some kind of mechanism in the building start whirling and, before I could do anything else, some creature stepped out of an elevator, glaring at me.

I groaned at the distraction, but I knew I lost any hope of a meal the moment he arrived. "My apologies, sir," I said as he chastised me for doing anything to... its... secretary. "I wanted not to trouble you or anything. Just looking to relieve some hunger." As I finished explaining, I looked at the strange creature, briefly wondering if the annoyance plaguing its face was at me... or at my victim. "Soooo... can I have her?"

Before it could answer me, a pressure similiar to the dragonfolk sat on the stairway's top, ordering me to get away from my snack. I groaned again. "Don't you things have anything better to do than stopping some poor folk from eating? I dunno, stones to seek, little boys to make ride on your back?"

Definitely, snacktime was over. Kill her!
Kill them all!
I drowned my other voices out. No time for this, not with two more of those things approaching fast. I growled as I felt a single voice inside me rejoicing.

I left the woman alone and went on to sit on the ground the farthest away possible from these... things. Just what were them anyway? Nuisances
meddlers
Routaikakami
I whispered. "Routaikakami..." not quite knowing what it meant. That damn shinigami in me kept interfering. Well, for once, I figured she came in handy.Their energy...
so sweet
alluring.

Yeah, the seemed tasty, but more than I could chew on for sure. Better not antagonize them, but now I had my tenants all riled up with promise of food, and it'd only get harder from here to keep them in check. I sighed, resorting to activating my passive Negacìon. "This won't hurt her," I explained before any one of them could get a bad idea. "I'm just drawing a little on her energy to keep myself in check. You wouldn't want me going on a frenzy, would you? Even though you'd probably be able to stop me before anything dangerous happened. Besides, she's already fainted. She won't be harmed by a little missing energy as she's gonna restore it before she can notice."

I could feel energy tendrils flowing into me from any living being in my proximity- which included those monsters as well, but I figured they'd be able to resist it if they so much as cared- only minimal amounts so as not to make anyone more pissed off than they already are. I knew this wouldn't help my hunger at all- an appetizer would only serve to make me hungrier- but I could already feel the RIGHTEOUS FURY coming out in waves from the last two spectators.

I looked at the crowd of supernatural beings gathered before me, chuckling slightly. They dared call us Hollow monsters... then, what were they?
Keepers of Fell
"Just what are you?"

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 10-15-2010, 10:41 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Gin Ichimaru =Soul Reaper, Third Division captain=
Soul Society, near the Third Division barracks
Unaffiliated

"... A hearty hello to you, too," Gin retorted. You could almost see the exasperated-and-slumped-over Chibi Gin off to the side. He figured she'd just out and attack, honestly. Better get the cold shoulder than have his spleen torn out. "First order of business, I never really got the chance to apologize to you for the whole Aizen thing. Yes, I'm well aware you most likely have an 'I'll never forgive you' attitude about the thing, but I still want to at least let you know I didn't mean to drag you through all that, and that I'm sorry for doing it."

Judging by the atmosphere, she probably wasn't going to tolerate him existing at this range much longer, so he forged ahead without waiting for a reply. "Second thing, I'm goin' to the Human world soon. Some of the Soul Reapers are helpin' the Routaikakami, and I figured I'd go down and help, seein' as nobody wants me around up here. Just outta curiosity, I was wondering if you knew anything helpful about what's going on over there," Maybe that little bit would be kind of a sign. He usually didn't tell people where he was going; just up and left. But then, he also didn't want to seem like he was acting, especially since he wasn't. That would just be terrible.

((I'll edit in something for Uryu later))
Old 10-15-2010, 03:40 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Ronoh =Routaikakami=
World of the Living ; Karakura Town
The Holders (Lieutenant)

I stared at the Vasto Lorde, sighing softly as I twitched my tail. I glanced about at my fellow Routaikakamigami, then shook myself and looked back to the Vasto Lorde. I could sense the desperate hunger radiating from him and felt a bit sorry for him. Unfortunately, that was no excuse to let him simply go about attacking innocent people.

“You must excuse us,” I said, taking the initiative. “When someone attacks a human it’s usually out of malice of one sort or another. How were we to know what your intentions were? All we see is a Vasto Lorde getting ready to attack a defenseless human. Also, there was the chance you might have been one of our enemies, and that was one reason I, at least, felt the need to come and check on the situation.”

I nodded briefly to Septem and Quinque, who had only arrived moments ago, and smiled at them a bit. It had been some time since we’d last met, and it was always nice to run into those I hadn’t spent time with for a while. Now was hardly the time for reunions, though.

“I don’t think there’s a need for punishment or reward,” I told them, flicking my tail at the Vasto Lorde. “I can tell he meant no harm, at least not intentionally. All the same, it’s too dangerous for you to go about leaching off random humans.” Here I turned back to the Vasto Lorde, studying the short figure. “I can feel the hunger coming off you. You might not be able to stop yourself once you start, and if you were to kill anyone, even on accident, that would surely require some sort of retribution.

“Luckily for you, we Routaikakamigami have more than enough Spirit Fire, more than any one of your kind could ever fully drain even if you were given all of eternity to try. I cannot speak for the others, but I, at least, would rather you take some of my energy rather than that of a human with no means to fend you off.”

As I spoke, I sensed a familiar and unwelcome spiritual pressure coming from the base of the building. Two, actually, though one of them was far more likable than the other. The Captains Mayuri and Shunsui had arrived. I resisted the urge to leave the current situation and confront Mayuri, knowing he was only here because of the vast amount of spiritual energy. I scowled darkly and shook my head, deciding it would be best to ignore the unpleasant Soul Reaper unless he directly interfered with the situation. If we were lucky, Shunsui, who I liked far more than Mayuri, would talk his fellow Captain out of anything foolish.

And in the distance there were Hollows, but I could also feel the Quincy and…another…was dealing with them. I didn’t think the Hollows would be a threat, but I kept the fight in the back of my mind, ready to go over and give my help if it seemed things were getting out of hand. I felt a stab of guilt cut through me; so many Hollows were being drawn to this place because of the ridiculous amount of Spirit Fire we Routaikakamigami were giving off. Many of them became warped by the sheer amount of it, mutating into powerful beasts even more monstrous than their normal counterparts. I knew it couldn’t be helped, but the recent invasion of Hollows not only here, but in various place around the world, was at the very least indirectly our fault.

I pushed the unhappy thoughts away and focused on the task at hand. The Vasto Lorde could be a brutal threat to most humans, but even if he absorbed his fill from me I wouldn’t notice the missing energy. It was far safer for me to be a willing donor than some unwilling, unawares human like the woman currently slumped to the roof.

///

Zohara Desmond =Vampire=
World of the Living ; Karakua Town
None

Zohara heard the injured girl speaking despite the distance between them and the low pitch of her voice. He smiled even more, knowing without looking that the other girl, the pretty orange-haired human, wasn’t nearly as suspicious or perceptive. She, he knew, he could easily lure into trusting him with his pitiful story of having no memory. But why should he be so certain of this when she wasn’t following? That was simple. He knew he would see her again, sooner or later. Whether they met by chance or he had to hunt her down to her home, they WOULD meet again.

For now, something else happened to divert his attention. There were several powerful spikes in spiritual pressure, spread around the town. He recognized four as those odd beings, the deities known as Routaikakamigami. There was another, one that felt like the strange girl he’d healed. He couldn’t tell what was going on, but it was of little interest. Mainly that was because of the two Soul Reaper pressures he also sensed in that area. He remembered them from his time in the Soul Society, though he couldn’t recall the names of their owners.

No, something else piqued Zohara’s interest. Hollows, three of them, and another powerful spiritual pressure that belonged to someone obviously fighting the beasts. Zohara smiled widely to himself, his fangs showing briefly as pleasant thoughts rolled through his mind.

‘So very many possibilities here. I don’t think I could ever go hungry in a place like this,’ he told himelf, breaking into a dash so fast he became little more than a blur. Within a few minutes he reached the scene of the fight, which was a school. Children and adults alike were running, screaming and basically panicking uselessly as the Hollows attacked. Then Zohara saw a young man dressed in white appear and fire several electric blue arrows at the Hollows, drawing their attention to himself. As the Hollows turned towards him and advanced, Zohara noticed one young child that, in her complete and all-encompassing fear, was running directly towards the battlefield. Normally he would have laughed at such a sight and left the girl to her fate, but this young man fighting the Hollows might be a good tool for him to employ later.

Darting forward, Zohara snatched the girl up when he reached her and carried her a safe distance away before setting her down. Too overcome by her terror, the girl simply collapsed to the ground and stared at him with wide eyes. Zohara knelt down and smiled briefly at the child, keeping his fangs hidden as he snapped his fingers. There came a small burst of dark violet flames, and from these emerged a giant crow. It was nearly the size of a golden eagle, and it cawed harshly as it flew above the two. Zohara signalled to it and the bird descended, perching on his arm when he held it out. The avian’s plummage matched the color of the flames it had come from, though its eyes were an eerie red-black color. A crest of sharp-looking featers rose from the top of its head and tapered down its neck.

“This is Chozi, a friend of mine,” Zohara told the child, who had snapped from her fright-induced stupor to watch the bird. “He’ll protect you, okay?” Chozi cawed again, peering at Zohara with an eye in an indignant expression. He was clearly unhappy with the ploy, though he understood the reason for it. His master only acted like this when he was trying to manipulate someone. So, without putting up a fuss, the bird launched off Zohara’s arm and landed near the girl, trying to look as reassuring as possible despite the fact that he’d rather be eating the little human. The girl reached out and hesitantly patted the bird, seeming to take comfort from his presence.

This had only taken a few moments, but already one of the Hollows, a hulking ape-like monster, was coming towards them, drawn by Zohara’s spiritual pressure. The Vampire snickered at the ponderous beast as it came towards him, ambling towards it without any apparent concern. When he and the Hollow came together, the larger creature drew back an arm and punched a fist larger than Zohara himself at the Vampire. Moving too quickly for the Hollow to track his movements, Zohara dashed between the thing’s legs and slid to a halt behind it, spinning to face the Hollow’s back. Leaping into the air, Zohara landed lightly between the Hollow’s shoulders and crouched down, his nails becoming like claws as he jabbed his left hand forward. His nails eaasily tore into the Hollow’s flesh and the Vampire hooked his fingers, ensuring a powerful grip on his foe. The Hollow gave an angry roar of pain and thrashed about, but its burly arms were unable to reach behind it, and its shaking was useless in dislodging Zohara.

Thus anchored, the Vampire raised his other hand and started gathering a condensed orb of spiritual pressure. Unlike that of most other beings, Zohara’s spiritual pressure manifested as an inky purple-blue color, looking almost gooey as it roiled around his hand. Once the energy ball was about the size of a soccer ball, Zohara snapped his hand down and plunged it at least seven inches into the Hollow’s body. The monster shrieked in pain as Zohara released the orb, which split into several smaller spheres before ripping their way through the Hollow. A few erupted from its face, shattering its mask and slaying it. As he fell through empty air, Zohara remained in his crouch and landed on his feet, straightening and dusting himself off as the ash-like remains of the Hollow dissolved and faded away.

“Who else would like to play?” the Vampire asked, casting his glance between the remaining two Hollows.

\\\

OOC: Hope you don’t mind that, metal. I assumed the Hollows were just random NPCs that you made appear for some conflict. If not let me know and I can edit this ^^.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-15-2010 at 04:45 PM.
Old 10-15-2010, 04:56 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun

OOC: Don't mind me, just showin' up late to the party.

Cain and Abel
Soul Society - 11th Division Barracks
None

Cain laid down on his matress, enjoying the moment of peace. Being a seated member of Squad 11 was usually one nuisance after another. It's tough being in the same squad as Ikkaku, Yachiru, and Makizo. When Captain Zaraki isn't leading them through rigorous training exercises, there's always some Hollow somewhere that needs to be fought. But so far, today was pretty slow. The rest of the Division were out on missions of their own, leaving Cain to his thoughts.

"Sure is slow today," Abel, Cain's brother thought.

"What's up your butt?" Cain thought, his only means of communicating with his brother's spirit, "why would you complain about a day of rest and relaxation?"

"Well, considering that I don't have a body until you release my Zanpakuto..." Abel's voice replied.

"Yeah... I can never make that up to you..." Cain replied, his smile turning into a frown.

"For the last time, don't blame yourself," Abel replied, "how could you have known that a Hollow would appear in the Soul Society?"

Before Cain could reply, a large Spiritual Pressure entered the barracks. A tall man with incredibly sharp hair with bells tied to the tips walked in. The man wore a Captain's Uniform, with the insignia "Fight", representing the 11th Division, the Combat Division. Cain panicked, quickly hopping to his feet and saluting hs Captain.

"Cain, we have a problem," Captain Kenpachi Zaraki said, "we've encountered a Hollow in the World of the Living, and the Old Geezer wants me to send a member of Squad 11 to dispose of it, and since you're the only one here..."

"Of course I am," Cain replied, picking up his Zanpakuto and adjusting his robes.

"Wait," the Captain called out, "the General says that this Hollow is stronger than the others, something about a large amount of Spiritual Pressure altering its nature. We don't have any specifics, just that it has something to do with the re-appearance of the Routaikakami."

"Right, the Routaikakami..." Cain replied, taking a moment to think to himself, "Captain, what's your take on them?"

"You want my opinion?" the Captain replied, seemingly surprised, "honestly, I don't trust 'em. They show up all of a sudden with their talk of Fell Stones and crap, seems kinda suspicious to me. They haven't given me a reason to yet, but if they try anything funny, then they'll have 11th Division Captain Kenpachi Zaraki to deal with, and I know my squad will fight alonside me."

"That's right, sir!" Cain replied, the Captain's speech suddenly raised his spirits, "You ready to fight, Abel?"

"I'm always ready," his brother said, seemingly pre-occupied, "I just wonder how strong this Hollow really is..."

OOC: Trying to find another Human Realm location besides Karakura Town, if anybody knows of one, lemme know.

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554
Old 10-15-2010, 06:19 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Kikiraru Dashinara- Routaikakami, Prevailar of Fury
World of the Living, Karakura Town, Tatayi Corp Roof
Humanoid True Form
Himself

Kikiraru eyed up the creature carefully as it responded, not quite believing what it was saying, but his attention turned to a new voice, several moments passing before he spotted where the voice came from.

“You’d do well to leave that woman alone” the voice spoke, in a non-threatening tone.

Kikiraru could feel the power emanating from the new arrival, and figured it was another Routaikakami. Kikiraru nodded at the other Routaikakami, before turning his attention back to the creature.

"Just what are you?" the creature asked.

"I am Kikiraru, Prevailar of Fury." Kikiraru answered the creature's question. "And I am not very pleasant when I am angry, and you can ask the civilization that used to worship me a long time ago, if they were still alive."

Kikiraru stared intently at the creature, before glancing at his secretary who was slumped on the ground, unconscious. Kikiraru's attention snapped straight back to the creature, narrowing his eyes at it.

"Even though the woman was annoying, I don't take too kindly to somebody harming my staff." Kikiraru growled. "If she is even traumatized by your attack, I shall make you wish you never existed."

Kikiraru's features instantly changed into anger, showing that he was definetely not messing around at all. Kikiraru flexed his claws, waiting for what the creature would do in response to him.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 10-15-2010, 06:52 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Diego Dakkan, Soul Reaper, Division 5 Lieutenant
World of the Living, Karakura Town
Holders

I continued moving in the direction that Kasai Fenikkusu had directed me in, though only he could follow the presence of the fire. I knew that as long as I had possessed this one stone, it would be impossible for the Fell Bracelet to be constructed completely, regardless of whom or what obtained the others. Still, to me, that wasn’t enough. My mission was to ensure all ten stones were in a place of safekeeping within the Soul Society, preferably within the Seireitei. Regardless, I knew it wasn’t my place to decide where they would go, but I knew that much was obvious.

Moving through Karakura, I had seen many people moving about their daily lives, oblivious to the fact I was among them. From what I could see, there was no current unrest, which was a good sign. At the moment, I didn’t know exactly who I was racing against and how much progress they had made. Regardless, I kept after the Flame Stone, trusting in the spirit of my Zanpakutō.

Meanwhile, there was something else I had considered. The stones themselves had been lost for centuries, and I knew they were not in a place where they could be easily found, even if Kasai Fenikkusu felt he could detect it to some degree. Truthfully, I would be surprised if it was still in this town, but in truth, even if it was, it would be in a place long forgotten about and likely in a difficult spot to reach.

I was thinking possibly buried deep into the ground…

Centuries… I knew that such a span of time could alter the surrounding world in many ways. I had seen what mankind had created in a single century, rising up skyscrapers where simple cabins and farmsteads had been only a century earlier. Technology had also evolved rapidly, in ways that I had not expected. Times had changed, and with it, so did its people. But there were some fragments that were preserved. Sometimes, if someone was willing to explore the forgotten and keep an open mind, they could discover dark secrets.

I had followed the path that Kasai Fenikkusu had laid out ahead of me. However, it was still anyone’s guess as to where it would lead me to…

Old 10-15-2010, 10:30 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

((I don't mind, but your fights are going to be amazingly dull if you take every NPC down that quick. Have a little fun with it, eh?))

Uryu Ishida =Quincy=
Karakura Town
Unaffiliated

Someone else showed up and took the attention of the third Hollow, but the other two didn't pay him any heed. The new arrival's spiritual pressure was readily detected, but he doubted whoever it was could sense much more than the energy he was exerting to produce the spirit bow of the Quincy. Whoever he was, Uryu just hoped he could take care of himself; the Quincy had more important things to worry about. The second Hollow made its charge, moving far quicker than the first time, fast enough to count as an Arrancar's Sonido. Getting out of the way of the charge, Hollow's claws extended to rip the thin young man to shreds, was much harder than one would think. Uryu could tell why; the Hollows were sucking in the spirit energy around them, and it was working very quickly, making them evolve into... something. If this was the evolution of a Hollow, they were entirely skipping the Gillian stage. Physically, they looked different than before; thick, unwieldly bodies turning into streamlined skeletal forms at an alarming rate. A spirit arrow of brilliant blue flashed from Uryu's hand, the light-speed spiritons of a Seele Schneider slicing clean through the charging form, but not quite fast enough. The Hollow's claws managed to tear three gouges through his right side seconds before it split into ash, destroyed by the special arrow. He put the sudden pain and warm wash of blood against his side in the back of his mind; let them tear him to shreds, they would not harm one of Karakura's residents so long as he had breath to do something about it.

"Well," The final Hollow said, its voice quiet and menacing. It was the most humanoid in appearance, looking much like a Human in a strait jacket, except with a second pair of skeletal, three-fingered hands stretching from the top of its shoulders and a thin, vertical mask with two spikes going directly behind it. "So you took out the other two. I'm impressed; I didn't think anything would have the strength to take on three Hollows at once. It's too bad you're not the one I'm here for, Quincy; Soul Reapers might taste good, but you've become quite the delicacy, haven't you?"

The Hollow laughed, thin flesh stretching across the long, bony fingers of the upper arms, taking flight and landing atop the High School, its body turning almost fully to bone aside from the upper arms. "All this screaming is arousing my appetite. Maybe I'll have a bite to eat before I play with you," It growled, the tilt of the vicious yellow eyes giving the skeletal mask the visage of a wicked grin. What is it doing...? Uryu thought, sensing the Hollow's spiritual pressure suddenly quadruple. The thing wasn't just drawing in the spiritual pressure around; it was strengthening itself with it! Then, to Uryu's horror, a small sphere of red energy started to form before the 'nose' of the Hollow's mask. What?! I can't let it launch a Cero here; those people would die!

Thankfully, it seemed the Cero required the Hollow to stand in one position to aim and fire it, and Uryu could see where it was aimed-- Directly at the throng of people cowering in fear about thirty meters away. The Quincy moved as quickly as his legs would carry him, putting himself directly in the path of the Cero, pouring all of his energy into a single arrow, blazing brighter with each passing moment. But so was the Hollow's Cero. "You! Get those people out of the way! Hurry!" Uryu shouted, hoping to whatever god there was that no other Hollow attacked him; even the slightest distraction would make his arrow that much weaker. He had to make sure that Cero didn't get through.

((Huzzah))