Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Old 10-04-2010, 09:15 PM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame_Blader1 View Post
haha the Ice, industrial and future thing was nice. But I do think this is pretty much based on the ying-yang.
And I noticed another's idea based on the ROM, REM, and RAM endings.
Dialga and Palkia rules time and space while Giratina rules a dimension where neither flow evenly.

Judging on the species for Kyurem, I'm going to guess that Yin and Yang have to also deal with what we morally believe, in that, what we feel we believe are right and wrong; what we feel we belive are good and evil.
Old 10-05-2010, 11:07 PM
dimondgirlofthefuture Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcemegus View Post
And I noticed another's idea based on the ROM, REM, and RAM endings.
Dialga and Palkia rules time and space while Giratina rules a dimension where neither flow evenly.

Judging on the species for Kyurem, I'm going to guess that Yin and Yang have to also deal with what we morally believe, in that, what we feel we believe are right and wrong; what we feel we belive are good and evil.
That's deep... Haha, yes & with the Rom Ram & Rem endings: this led people to believe that those legendaries were supposed to be like some kind of digital Mons or something
Old 10-06-2010, 06:38 PM
Mr420 Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420

Xcuse me if Im distrupting the Fung Shui but I want to announce a group just created.
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...hp?groupid=900

You may go back to the topic at hand

Pokérus Empire
Old 10-06-2010, 09:54 PM
Coddleflop Offline

I'm hoping that B/W gets put into a bundle offer with a nintendo DS, considering how I recently put my rocking gamer chair straight over the last good DS in the house. ('Twas a DS phat)
Old 10-07-2010, 04:11 AM
megamonk4 Offline

Does anyone have Pokemon Black? I'm looking to get a Baruchai from someone. It doesn't matter about it's nature or IVs.

Pokemon Black/White Walkthrough
Old 10-07-2010, 11:57 PM
Black Label Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coddleflop View Post
I'm hoping that B/W gets put into a bundle offer with a nintendo DS, considering how I recently put my rocking gamer chair straight over the last good DS in the house. ('Twas a DS phat)
Why yes, it does. Revealed today, in fact.
Old 10-09-2010, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Label View Post
Seriously? That's good b/c my ds is really getting effed up now & I'm in need of a new one. I think it'll last until this all comes out though, so I'll survive
Old 10-10-2010, 07:02 PM
Coddleflop Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Label View Post
Yaaaay :D
Old 10-10-2010, 07:22 PM
Y2kPikachu12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

They're DSi's by the way, and unless it's something different, idk if they've been confirmed for USA.

Also, 3DS is what you should buy anyway :3

Waruvial 2177
Old 10-10-2010, 09:56 PM
Ttar Trainer Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2kPikachu12 View Post
They're DSi's by the way, and unless it's something different, idk if they've been confirmed for USA.

Also, 3DS is what you should buy anyway :3
The 3DS doesn't come out for another half-year after B/W does in the US/Europe. And you can't buy the Japanese one to play the American/European version because just like the DSi, it's region locked.
36 eggs hatched
Day 1

Currently Hunting
Tsutarja
600 eggs hatched
Day 8
Chobomaki
30 eggs hatched
Day 1
Old 10-12-2010, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttar Trainer View Post
The 3DS doesn't come out for another half-year after B/W does in the US/Europe. And you can't buy the Japanese one to play the American/European version because just like the DSi, it's region locked.
So what you're saying is that, even if you do get the 3DS & it's the Japanese one, the American game wouldn't work in it anyway because of the region lock? Oh, that just sucks D:
Old 10-13-2010, 01:59 AM
ShadowTheMew Offline
New Trainer

Anyone? Mew mew?

^--^
|' . '|~Nanana! Try catching mee...~
Old 10-13-2010, 07:40 PM
Mr420 Offline

Im not sure if this is correct but 2day I got my DreamWorld Link on the Global Link site working.. does this mean today marks the day Dream World works?.?

Pokérus Empire

Last edited by Mr420; 10-13-2010 at 07:42 PM.
Old 10-13-2010, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
Im not sure if this is correct but 2day I got my DreamWorld Link on the Global Link site working.. does this mean today marks the day Dream World works?.?
>.<' <Dur!) haha, but seriously yeah most likely, if it is working then most likely then the dream world works... hopefully for good!!!!
Old 10-13-2010, 11:20 PM
Mr420 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimondgirlofthefuture View Post
>.<' <Dur!) haha, but seriously yeah most likely, if it is working then most likely then the dream world works... hopefully for good!!!!
Agreed its working.
Upon putting your Mon to sleep in your cart I went to the site where I was now able to navigate into the dream world with the assistance of Araragi's coleague- Prof. Oren Ishii.
She goes on with her tutorail begining with the House you get while in the dream world. followed by all the stuff you can do in the interior part of the home.
she has several tidbits being the 1st time here and she goes on to talk about growing berries and possibly meeting pokemon here..
as you scroll threw your home & its perimeters you see a rainbow road leading away from your home with a large (Mana) tree 2 the very end of the road, This being where you will encounter pokemon not found in the Isshu region. As you begin your quest on the rainbow road You are told about the mini games you may encouter and about the Bushes or trees which hold berries for you to take home. As you navigate using the arrows provided you will notice a tree or bush shaking (click it to make it pop out). upon clicking the Mon there is a small window that appears I think it asks if you want to play this mons mini game..
If you so choose to play you begin to play the game where you are a Airborn Pelipper moving about the clouds in hopes to collect as many water droplets with out touching the circle ligthing bolts( if you touch one you get electricuted and are unable to momentarily get more water drops until this passes) at the end of the mini game you are given a score and I suppose the pokemon chooses to go with you or not..(the 3 pokemon I bumpt into all had a small heart after my mini games {I suppose I got a good enough score for them to join}).
*I forgot to mention as you begin your trip down (orUp) rainbow road you are told about a pyramid that appear on the top left corner of the screen*
as you travel the road your pyramid starts to count Up or Down I forget from 10-1 and once you get the full count you end up @ the large tree...
So whats at the Tree..?.?
for the most part there is a hole in the tree that you can click and here you will find the goods and Mons you just obtained.
*(IMO) You will also find Online people who have made it to the tree in their respective Dream World.. actually what you see are floating Pokemon from various generations and different Levels. and I think its here where you meet aquaintances for your games.. at this point I am unsure as how to make friends on here as I guess my Hour was up and I was foreced out of the Dream World Part of the Site...

PS: along your travels you may bump into a farfetched..( i dont think it joins your party) this is the only pokemon I bumpt into with a different mini game & I was unsure how to play it as I coulnt read the instructions.. there is a bowl in the middlewith 3 different Ill call them ice scream. as you click one of the patterns it turns into a scoop like bal and you place it in the bowl. Im guessing that you have to match the scoops with the as yet unknown pattern so its more or less a guessing game. The scoops pile up I forget it Your being timed or if you fail my putting the incorrect pattern of your own.

Pokérus Empire

Last edited by Mr420; 10-13-2010 at 11:29 PM.