Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Interactive Boards Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 03:11 AM
Hoshika Offline

Default Re: The Pikachu Survivor Game - ☆Pikachu Counterstrike Edition!☆ IN ACTION!

Neo Pikachu is already a Pikachu and therefore automatically loses. :'(
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Old 10-11-2010, 03:20 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: The Pikachu Survivor Game - ☆Pikachu Counterstrike Edition!☆ IN ACTION!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiana_M View Post
Congrats Kat!! ^_^

Sorry 'bout that bad luck Tokyokit.

Neo, teams sounds absolutely awesome!! Would the whole winning team get the prize or would it from there devolve into every human for him/herself?
Whole team, actually. Should be interesting, but I think I need think it over some more and actually plan how this would be handled. A lot of the items would need to work differently, and some new ones would also be possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshika View Post
Neo Pikachu is already a Pikachu and therefore automatically loses. :'(
Hey, who said becoming a Pikachu was a sign of losing?

Old 10-11-2010, 11:38 AM
Necros Offline

That's right. I mean, ever since I caught the flu and managed to curb my hyper sweet and energetic impulses, being a Pikachu isn't half bad. I think I'll stay like this for a while.
Old 10-11-2010, 08:32 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Necros, that Banner And Avatar...did you make them? They're pretty good. I'll expect you at the next PSG. Maybe we'll wind up in the same team. Even though it pains me to say it, we make one heck of a team, so it would be rather...beneficial...Say, neo, If someone Is Pika'd, do they win if their team wins, even though they're pika'd?

Thanks, Tokyokit. Thanks a lot. You are a very good graphic artist, in my opinion, so it's a honor. Thanks again.

Neo, If the prize is for the whole team, then more people would be nessicary. just a bit more than 30. like 32, with 8 teams of 4. more competition is better. also, if you do keep it at 30, then more teams might be good. I like more teams over more people per team. and I think you will too. Competition helps the economy. maybe the same thinking applies here-more teams, more fast-paced exitment. of course, this is all just my opinion.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 10-11-2010, 08:46 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Reol View Post
Neo, If the prize is for the whole team, then more people would be nessicary. just a bit more than 30. like 32, with 8 teams of 4. more competition is better. also, if you do keep it at 30, then more teams might be good. I like more teams over more people per team. and I think you will too. Competition helps the economy. maybe the same thinking applies here-more teams, more fast-paced exitment. of course, this is all just my opinion.
Well, I'll think it over. It won't be for a while.

Closed Thread