Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-05-2010, 10:55 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95
Default [SU]Escape From Avalon[SU]

~Plot~

You are a normal person going about your normal duties on a normal afternoon. When you hear a woman singing. It is a beautiful voice that is as smooth as silk and as sweet as honey. You wonder where that noise came from. You feel a bit dizzy and kind of weird. Suddenly you see a big flash of light and you are knocked out.

You awake to find yourself in a green valley meadow. Small patches of flowers everywhere. The scenery is just absolutley gorgeous. You are taken in by the exquisite surroundings, but then you realize you are lost. You have no idea where you are or how you got here. Nothing absolutley nothing looks familiar at all.

Now you must find out who you really are, why your here, who brought you here and most importatnly how to get back home.

Avalon is where you have been mysteriously teleported. You natives are at a time of crisis for the world is at war. An evil king claimed power when he killed the previous king of all the land. He is King Arthur. He was struck down by his son Mordred so he sought power again but from an evil source. The deep pits of hell. He now has the power over the underworld. The knights of the round table were also corrupted by King Arthur.

The Evil King is now waring all the other kingdoms, all the gaurdians of the elements have been enprisoned and he is plunging the world slowly into darkness. Everyone is struggling for survival.

~Your Role~

You are either a native of this place or one of the many who have been teleported here mysteriously. You must try to work together to get back home and save Avalon. Those who have been brought here from Earth have mystical abilites that have not yet been discovered.

~Sign Up~

Name: (obvious)
Appearance: (picture or vivid description)
Role: (Knight, Wizard, Archer,..etc and from Avalon or Earth)
Weapon: (desription or picture)
Element: (Water, Fire, Wind, Earth, Ice, Lightning, Dark, Light)
History: (At lest 5 sentences)
Personality: (At least 5 sentences)
Nickname: (this is self explanatory)
Other: (anything else I should know)

~Rules~

1.) No bunnying, godmodding, or flaming.
2.) All regular forum rules apply
3.) Keep it PG-13. (No sex or french kissing (making out), only slight kissing. No bloodshowers. Cuts and brokebones acceptable)
4.) At least a paragraph in each post.
5.) Proofread not neccessary, but try to use correct grammar and spelling.
6.) Character from Earth have magical abilites that have not been discovered
7.) Only three characters
8.) Have fun!!

Name: Rosetta Taylor
Role: Wizard from Avalon
Apperance:
Element: Ice
History: Rosetta was born in Avalon. She was born in the Ice Lands but disliked the cold weather. So when she was old enough to travel alone she left to go to a warmer place. She found a small town where a great wizard lived to be her teacher. She has been studying under his toutage since she was 15. She is working to find a way to help stop the war. She is an interemediate level wizard close to being a master.
Weapon: The Crystal Sceptor. A light blue sceptor with a ruby gem at the top enveloped in rings of different shades of blue.
Personality: Rosetta is a nice girl. She is hard-working yet stubborn. She is a socialite and loves the center of attention. She can not stand by watching someone in danger. She does what she thinks is right. She is a free spirited young woman. She has trouble listening to others when she does not agree with them. She is hot headed and reckless.
Nickname: Ro
Other: None

Name: Sean Kodee
Role: Knight from Earth
Appearance:
Element: Wind
History: Sean was born on Earth in New York city. He was raised by his mother. His father died when Sean was 5 years old. His mother is a doctor so Sean is mostly alone at his apartment in New York. He is in track at his school. He is a B and C student. He plays the guitar mainly but also plays many other intstrument. He dreams to one day become famous.
Weapon: The Whirlwind Song Blade. (the one in his picture)
Personality: Sean is a social young man. He is passionate about what he does in life. He is a hard-worker when it comes to things he enjoys. He is dedicated and committed. Determined as well. He is impatient and hot headed. He makes rash decisions at a whim. He will risk whatever it takes to protect his loved ones and close friends. He is more of a big picture kind of guy. He rather take action first and think later which gets him into trouble alot.
Nickname: None
Other: None
Old 10-06-2010, 03:09 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: [SU]Escape From Avalon[SU]

Oh look at all the grammatical and spelling errors I see, Mick... However, I've been itching to use Luna since the fall of Meta's Knights RP. Hope you don't mind her...

Name: Lunaria "Luna" Valentine
Appearance: Clickeh--BTW this pic was drawn by ME, use it without my permission and burn in Hades forever after.(This may change as I am working on a newer pic and am not done yet.)
Luna is an Inui--a half-human, half canine(in her case, fox) creature marked by her ever-present set of snow white ears and tail, which are tipped with black. She has bright blue eyes that always seem to have a haunted look to them and long silver hair as well as pale skin, and a silverly crescent moon mark stands out in the center of her forehead. Though she's a knight, Luna tends to wear less armor and more normal clothes because she gets even wierder looks when she walks around in full armor and has a massive sword slung over her back--the armor slows her down anyway. She wears a blue teardrop necklace on a silver chain around her neck at all times that was given to her by one of her closest friends, "so she'll never forget where her home is", as she explains. She has a tendency to stand straight-backed and can sometimes look as though her mind is elsewhere.
Role: Knight from Avalon
Weapon: Eclipse--I repeat, steal and burn!
An unusual weapen seen these days, Luna is an unofficial master of the heavy blade, Eclipse is about five and a half feet long, six inches being handle, the rest pure metal and that huge gem in the center. It's heavy enough most people continually wonder how she waves it around as though it weighs nothing, but she'll tell you over and over it was a lot of training on her part and years of using the sword.
Element: Fire
History: Luna was raised in a relatively fairly-sized village surrounded by forest in Avalon. She was one of few Inui families that lived openly among the people and grew up rasied as the son her father never had, being taught in the ways of the heavy blade at an early age by him and was close friends with most in her home village, as well as those from the next village over, where she was close friends with an Inui boy named Cloud. The two of them saw eah other often, and they were heavily favored to marry when they were old enough up until she was twelve. She was practice fighting with a young man named Isaac when they heardf an explosion and ran back to the main part of town, where bandits were raiding the town and rounding up the villagers. She found her sister and tried to escape in the chaos
Personality: Though Luna was never trained fully by a true master, her swordmanship is hard to find a rival to, and during a fight, she's the one who will focus on keeping her key players safe rather than just hacking and slashing like an idiot. She often seems open and friendly, but anyone who can read people well will be able to see she's also wary of people to some extent, due to her bad luck with relationships, though she does regard her friend Cloud with a certain softness. She also has a soft spot for children, something that's always been present in her, and makes kids love her in the towns she's visited, and people often come to like her more for it because it shows how kind of a person she can really be and that she's not all tough knight on the inside. Luna has a fondness of books, and poetry, as wel as singing, though finding her reading is rare, and finding her singing is more rare still. As nice as she is, though, Luna will not take being talked down to by men nor will she take well to you trying to boss her around, especially if you're a man. Otherwise, she has the paitience of a saint on most days, and she loves rain.
Other: Being an Inui, she is capable of shapeshifting into a rather large white fox with black tipped ears and a black tipped tail.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net

Last edited by Winter; 10-13-2010 at 02:00 AM.
Old 10-06-2010, 03:40 AM
AcrossTheUniverse Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to AcrossTheUniverse

This sounds like it could be alot of fun =]
Sign me up.

Name: James (Jamie) Stoddard

Appearance: At first glance, words used to describe Jamie would be things such as feeble, weak, small, or pretty. He's not at all a strong person and has always depended on others to keep him safe. He's about 5'5" and a mere 115 pounds. Not quite healthy for his age, but at the same time he eats very well (More than most people too) so there's nothing he feels he can do about it. His skin is very pale white. He likes to be out in the sun and have fun, but never tans or burns. He just stays terribly white. His hair is a big contrast to his snow white skin, being a very dark brown. It's not quite black, but could be mistaken for it from afar. It falls to about his shoulders in the back, coming up to the bottom of his earlobes on the sides, and falling right over his dark and bushy eyebrows in the front. His stomach muscles aren't defined, but he's not a larger individual either. His stomach is actually very small and flat. Along with that, the rest of his body is small and thin. His eyes are bright green and always seem to have a special sparkle in them. They're big and wondering, always looking at something intensely. His clothing choices would be more girly than his fellow males. He loves to wear colors like pink, purple, yellow, baby blue, or anything else that looks "pretty" to him. He'll usually be wearing a tee shirt that fits to his body, either with or without a jacket that fits the same, and jeans or a pair of shorts. He loves to go barefoot and if he can't, he'll be wearing a simple pair of flip flops. He also wears a necklace everyday. One that's very special to him. He stole it from his mother's jewelry box so he'd always have some connection to her, even if she didn't know it.

Role: Archer from Earth

Weapon: His weapon is a simple wooden bow and a small bag of arrows. Nothing is special about them. His real weapons are his sharp eyesight and great focus when using the bow and arrow.

History: Jamie was born into an already broken family. His father was an alcoholic and his mother was a normal human. His sister was always the child that they wanted. He was born to "save their marriage". It didn't work out like his parents wanted, as most situations like that happen to turn out. When he was 3 his father left so he really doesn't know or remember much about him. Only what his mother has said, since his older sister refuses to talk about him. Being a single mother, his mom worked 2 jobs and was gone most of the day. He was happy to see him when he could. His sister took care of him, always seeming bitter about it. But he just wrote that off as how she was all the time. He went to a normal school, making many friends with his kind nature. But this also earned him many bullies. They'd pick on him daily, just because they knew he wouldn't fight back and wouldn't even get mad. Which was true. He always forgave him. But as soon as he got home, he'd go to his room and break down crying. It made him a scarred person inside. He was always a good student and didn't really hang out with friends as much as stay home and do homework or clean the house, which was his way to help with his mother working 2 jobs most everyday. On his 12th birthday, his father came back. No warning. No communication before that. Just randomly showed up. They spent the day together and it was the most amazing day of Jamie's life. And then the next day when he woke up, his father was gone. Just as swift as he came. No warning. No communication after that. Just randomly left. Since then, he has trouble trusting anyone who tries to act as a father figure toward him.

Personality: Jamie's personality goes about hand in hand with his body. It's, in a few overall words, very kind, caring, loving, innocent, and fragile. He cares deeply about everyone. Wether they're already a friend or someone he has just met. He will always reach out a helpful hand and puts others before himself very often. He doesn't really think about the bad things in life, the world, or other people. Those are all things that he likes to avoid because they're unpleasant to think about. Even though his life hasn't been the best, he always stays positive about how things were and how future things will turn out. With people, he always finds the good in others, instead of focusing on the bad, as most people do automatically. Most people call him innocent because of this. He just calls himself positive. He tries to act strong but inside, he's very scared of just about everything. When he faces a fear, he tries to look it in the eyes, but usually runs off. He cries easily, not being one to be insulted and not one to insult others either. If he finds someone who's hurt he automatically goes into his "care mode". He'll try to figure out what's wrong and do anything he has to do to nurse them back to health. Basically, all he ever wants to do is make friends with everyone he meets and have people like him. He'd never do anything to upset anyone if he can help it and on the outside he's always happy, but secretly, on the inside, he's hurt.

Nickname: As said before, Jamie.

Other: Jamie is gay, if it comes up for any reason in the roleplay.
Old 10-06-2010, 11:33 PM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

Name: Alan Rhane
Appearance: (picture or vivid description)
Role: Beastmaster
Element: Fire
Other: (anything else I should know
Old 10-08-2010, 11:25 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Reserve me a spot fer a wizard, Mick! :D This idea sounds totally awesome! Kinda funny because I've been re-reading the Lost Years of Merlin series xD

Old 10-09-2010, 08:37 PM
Monday Offline
Amateur Trainer

You may already know these people Mick but hey I love how they go together. But a few things are changeing for both of them. Also me very tired currently so reserve for I will complete later.

Name: Lisa Shino
Appearance: Lisa
Role: Wizard from Earth
Element: Light
Other: Is the 'sister' and protector of Jamie.

Name: Jamie Shino
Appearance: Jamie
Element: Dark
Other: Lisa is her 'sister' aswell as her protector.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:18 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Mick: Okay, Charmander, Infernorose, Winter and Monday all of you are reserved. AcrossTheUniverse you are accepted. Sorry for the errors.

Last edited by mickmon95; 10-10-2010 at 09:35 PM.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:55 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Oh yay, fantasy :P Reserve me for a wizard and knight from Avalon please. :3

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 10-10-2010, 10:03 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Mick: Ok Enkaku you are reserved.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:35 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Name: Cinder Maere
Appearance: Nope, didn't make this one. However, as you can tell, Cinder is incredibly pale; not your regular pale, that waxy color that only the very sick have. He is incredibly thin as well, giving him the description of a robed skeleton by others. The only alive-looking thin about him are his eyes, which are a dark gold, almost like honey. He wears large red robes, which only emphasize his thiness, with a belt that is equipped with puches and packs that are stuffed with spell ingredients and scrolls and other things.
Weapon: Clickeh. If it isn't obvious, I drew this, and even though it's crappy I still don't want stealerz.

Name: Caron Maere
Appearance: Unlike his twin, Caron is tanned, well-muscled, and handsome. His hair is longer than Cinder's too, going to his shoulders, and is also wavy. Caron often wears a brown travelling cloak to disguise his armor and weapons; he wears casual armor, which is a breastplate, gauntles, and shin guards.
Role: Kight from Avalon
Element: Earth

(I'll finish later)

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----

Last edited by Enkaku_Kumori; 10-11-2010 at 12:45 AM.