Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 10-06-2010, 03:17 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Default FUUUU- (Legend of Zelda-Twilight Princess help)

So.

I think I failed magnificently. In, like, a game-ending way.

At this moment in time, I am in the Lanayru Province. Zora's Domain, more specifically, while it's frozen in a gigantic chunk of ice. I can't figure out how to free the Zoras from the ice whilst in the Zora's Domain, so I figure I must have to leave the Domain and get back to the main part and solve the problem there. So? I CANNOT GET BACK TO THE MAIN PART OF THE PROVINCE. I'm blocked off by the wall-thing you flew over on the hawk or whatever it is, and I can't find a way back. I don't have a warp point in the Lanayru Province, nor can I get back to it do to that stinkin' gate(s) that only Epona can jump, as I am in wolf form. The Bridge of Eldin is blocked off as well, due to the fact that the bridge collapsed.

So, did I do a sequence out of order? Am I just missing something in Zora's Domain, and I'm making a big deal out of nothing? Help would really be appreciated.

Oh, and also, please don't link to a guide offsite. I have access restrictions.

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links

Last edited by Doodlebop; 10-06-2010 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Forgot something.