Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 07-25-2010, 08:26 PM
Cherries Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cherries
Default Re: Pokemon XD Graphics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal-Wolf View Post
I quite like the games graphics good for a game on gamecube or whatever it is on.
It is on gamecube, and it is a change that I like.

Credits To Neeno For Signature
Old 07-26-2010, 04:39 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherries View Post
:O Your stepmoms a douchebag lol.

TO think you went out a RE BOUGHT the game shows how much of a die-heart poke'fan you are, and im glad someone agrees with me when i said they like the plot and such. :)

(hence maybe its our names??):P
XD She is NOT! We just have a ton of crap in our house, and she managed to lose it with all the moving around we did about a year later.

But yeah, I liked it, and wanted to finally finish the game, which I almost had done anyway, and only found out later. I was all excited when I heard aout BR, thinking it would be similar, only to be severly disappointed. And I dunno, I kinda like seeing things with more detail than them just being flat.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 07-26-2010, 02:28 PM
Cherries Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
XD She is NOT! We just have a ton of crap in our house, and she managed to lose it with all the moving around we did about a year later.

But yeah, I liked it, and wanted to finally finish the game, which I almost had done anyway, and only found out later. I was all excited when I heard aout BR, thinking it would be similar, only to be severly disappointed. And I dunno, I kinda like seeing things with more detail than them just being flat.
What was battle revolution o.o/ I never played it and I have no idea what it was like.

Details Please?

Old 07-26-2010, 02:48 PM
Operative Offline

Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative

Pokemon Battle Revolution

tl;dr It sucked.

|thedynamicduo|
Old 07-27-2010, 06:10 AM
Winter Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operative View Post
Pokemon Battle Revolution

tl;dr It sucked.
AGREED! It was for the Wii, it was what actually tipped off me and my siblings we were getting a Wii for Christmas that year because my Uncle sent it for us and my little brother saw it. I was all excited because the characters were supposed to be customizeable and you could use your teams from your DS games, but when it turned out to be just battling through different places for points and your pokemon didn't even get EXP, I dropped it after hitting the colleseum where you have to pick your pokemon off a wheel. I ended up hating it.

I actually think Pokemon Snap for the N64 that we ended up downloading for the Wii was better, and all you do in there is take pictures. The graphics for it were amazing as well, everything moved and looked really nice, and it's an older game, so I was kinda of surprised.

Old 07-27-2010, 03:12 PM
Cherries Offline

Quote:
AGREED! It was for the Wii, it was what actually tipped off me and my siblings we were getting a Wii for Christmas that year because my Uncle sent it for us and my little brother saw it. I was all excited because the characters were supposed to be customizeable and you could use your teams from your DS games, but when it turned out to be just battling through different places for points and your pokemon didn't even get EXP, I dropped it after hitting the colleseum where you have to pick your pokemon off a wheel. I ended up hating it.

I actually think Pokemon Snap for the N64 that we ended up downloading for the Wii was better, and all you do in there is take pictures. The graphics for it were amazing as well, everything moved and looked really nice, and it's an older game, so I was kinda of surprised.
Lol taking pictures of pokemon seems well idk.. find of slow and boring I wanna pewpewpwn some pokepokes

Old 07-27-2010, 06:32 PM
Winter Offline

Eh, maybe it's just because I want to be a games designer, but I tend to look more into the graphics than fighting, even in pokemon. :) It was actually pretty cool, you had to be creative to get pics of certain ones, and there was real action behind it all, like you were actually in an envionment with pokemon in it. Much better than Battle Revolution, at least.

Old 07-27-2010, 06:50 PM
Cherries Offline

Quote:
Eh, maybe it's just because I want to be a games designer, but I tend to look more into the graphics than fighting, even in pokemon. :) It was actually pretty cool, you had to be creative to get pics of certain ones, and there was real action behind it all, like you were actually in an envionment with pokemon in it. Much better than Battle Revolution, at least.
True I guess so wasnt htat like a nintendo game tho?

Old 10-05-2010, 10:36 PM
Mudkippy Offline

Oh my I've never played XD