Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-25-2010, 09:00 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default [RP]This is How the World Ends[RP]

~Plot~

"You ever notice that it's only when we ignore the tiniest things that the reeeeally bad crap happens???"

It's not 2012, but the world as pokemon trainers know it is ending, all because no one cared to pay attention. When people noticed a few kids running around in Team Galatic uniforms, the first thought was that it was another group of idiots that would eventually fall to pieces or be beaten down by other trainers in their quest for power. That didn't work out so well.

When Team Galactic was restarted by two teens who had been grunts at the time of it's original fall as Neo Team Galactic, nobody took them seriously but other ex-grunts. The two, going by the names Venus and Neptune, were smart, though. They looked at their team's past and looked into Cyrus' mistakes when trying to create a new world the first time, and learned. Taking a less distructive and showy approach, they quietly gathered team members and tracked down Dialga and Palkia and, using psychc pokemon to translate, spoke with them. The two claimed that they knew humankind was destroying the world they lived in, and hated it as much as pokemon could hate it, and begged Dialga and Palkia to help them create a new world where only the worthy humans and pokemon could go to live happily in peace and nature would be preserved. They claimed that they were not like Cyrus, who had come before them, his trying to force Dialga and Palkia proved this, didn't it? They were coming in peace and asking without use of pain or dragging them out. Believing the two's act, Dialga and Palkia agreed to help them with their plan, and they agreed to meet on top of Mt. Coronet at a later date. Everyone seems to be able to remember in clear detail where they were at 1:04 p.m. on June 19th, when the end of their world started. Venus and Neptune's goal was achieved at that time and date in a bright flash, and explosion, and destruction. Dialga and Palkia were destroyed when the new world was created, along with a good biit of mid-Sinnoh.

Celestic town is literally a spacial hole, a blank spot in Sinnoh where nothing that enters returns, there is a similar case of this in Hearthome, the northwest corner of the city is a black hole as well. Orebourgh is rusted away and many of it's citizens are old, if even still alive, and Eterna is plagued by iffy gravity and spacial issues, most commonly doors not opening to where they should. The other regions are having problems as well, weather is chaotic everywhere, and pokemon are acting strangely, but the most strange phenomena of all is occuring in children and teenagers of Sinnoh. Some have accquired powers beyond what humans should, and cases are popping up everywhere. In Veilstone, a frightened young girl's frantic search for her mother ended in the burning down of two residential blocks of the city with two deaths and many injuries. One boy in Snowpoint city's call for his sister was heard in Sunnyshore. A girl in the non-black hole area of Hearthome stepped into the shadow of a building and disappeared and then popped into existance in the middle of Twinleaf, and in Floroama made a field of decimated flowers bust into full bloom. These are just a few cases, and normal people are flipping out, claiming that these gifted kids need to be locked away or even killed, but the government has other plans.

Noticing that things are deteriorating at a rapid rate, especially the weather, the government sees these kids as one shot to fix everything before their world ends. They have begun to collect these kids and form a team to infiltrate and destroy the new world created by Neo Team Galactic before it's existance destroys them. They will have to face huge challenges, but it's worth a shot--otherwise this is how the world ends.

~The Goals~
Okay, we have several groups of characters here, and they all have somewhat different goals...
The Kids
These guys really just want to be left alone in most cases. Others are actually into the idea of trying to save the world , others are totally absorbed in their powers and how cool/wrong they are. No matter what their intentions, though, they've all been rounded up by the government to try and get rid of Neo Galactic's new world. What they really want to do is totally up to you, though.
The Government Officials
These guys just want to help the kids with powers and fix everything Neo Galactic screwed up, some aren't happy with their new positions as "babysitters" as some of the most ticked refer to it as. They are supposed to go with and try to keep the powered kids under control/safe, not that they have much power compared to the people they'resupposed to be guarding. They do, however, have lots of info and survival training. And firearms.
Neo Galactic Grunts
These guys are stuck back in the dying world until it's destroying to look for recriuts and try to hinder anyone trying to oppose Neo Galactic. Many are your standard grunts, some smarter and better, with powerful pokemon, but's that's a rare few.

~The Rules~
1:All PE2K rules apply here!!!
2: No killing without permission
3: No bunnying without permission or godmodding
4: If you are reading these, I wanna see the quote at the start of the plot in your SU somewhere
5: No flaming, please? It cannot be that hard to get along.
6: For the love of all that's holy, use proper grammar and sentences that make SENSE!!!
7: Have fun!
8: If you're going to be gone, lemme know, otherwise your character may end up killed off. :) Thank you in advance!

~The Accepted~
Winter_Cherry as Mira "Peace" Wright, Midnight Rayne, Lior Ariel, Ward Hopkins, and Renee Straddler
Metal Sonic as Captain Jack "Red" Unbara
Lu1z as Zephyr Gallagher
Enkaku Kumori as Galadriel "Dria" Moonchild Netley, Joseph "Seph" Avery, Izami Kimura, Akai Sasori, and Neptune
Tokyokit as Danika Dangers

~The Reserved~
Tokyokit as Ange Stonefer
Metal Sonic as Venus
Coddleflop as Liam Carey
Gentle Manne as Andromache Kokinos

~The Denied~

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 09-25-2010, 09:36 PM
Winter Offline

Default Re: [RP]This is How the World Ends[RP]

Peace, Midnight, Lior, Ward, and Renee
Meeting Room
Government Main Building, Veilstone

Peace groaned, and Midnight looked down at her, frowning. "You gonna be okay?" She asked, putting a hand on the tiny empath's shoulder, to her, Peace's skin burned. Lior was crammed in next to her, but her was quiet, for once. Midnight was enjoying the fact his mouth had actually stopped moving for once, but what she wasn't liking was having to stadn in a room crammed full of people and listen to the same speech again. Peace blinked, her gray eyes refocusing and glancing up to meet Midnight's icy blue one, which were soft rather than glaring like they normally were. Peace was just one of those people you automatically had to love, and Ward trusted her, therefore Midnight did too.

"I'll be fine as soon as everyone calms down, there's so much agitation in here it's not going well with me." She shrugged and gave a tiny smile, Midnight shook her head.

"Why not make them calm, that's mostly what they want you here for anyway. Aside from basically telling everyone they're not out to massacre us. well, not intentionally." She replied, Lior turned his head.

"Well you don't sound very happy, Sparky. Not taken your shower yet?" He asked, Midnight growled at him before Peace patted her hand and a slight calm settled over her.

"Actually, Lior, I have. I would just prefer not to be standing here listening to the same speech over again." Midnight muttered through her teeth. "And my name is not Sparky."

Peace sighed, shaking her head and looking from one to the other, her hair floated behind her from the motion. "Hey, pay attention! Ward and Renee would be disappointed to see us not paying attention, this is big!" Peace hissed.

However, Renee was barely paying attention herself. She had to keep stopping herself from falling asleep. Ward kept poking her in an attempt to help, and it was starting to annoy her. "Did you stay up late watching T.V. last night Renee, this is ridiculous." Ward muttered, Renee grinned at him sleepily.

"Nope, the chairman's voice has just always put me to sleep. Just ask Joshua, he'll tell you." She replied, glancing to the chainman's back and then at her adoptive father standing next to him. She never had actually called Joshua Hale 'dad', he'd never been the kind for informal names. She sighed and tried to pay attention again, it was a horrible atempt. She then looked to the crowd to see Peace and the rest of their little group standing up towards the front of the crowd and smiled. It looked like Midnight was arguing with Lior again, typical, and Peace was trying to get them to shut up, again, typical.

"you should have more respect for him." Ward sighed, Renee turned her lazy smile on him again.

"I have about as much respect for that lazy old man as Midnight has respect for Lior. It's been that way since I was fourteen, and I don't see reason in changing now." She replied before returning her gaze to the group in front.

"...And so you have been brought here to help attempt to bring down Neo Galactic, as well as it's new world. You are most likely our best chance to make the world right again, and hopefully you will choose to do so. You will be grouped together with some of our best agents, many of whom are standing here..." the chairman's voice drifted into Renee's ears, it was ignored mostly once more.

OOC: Most of the freaks and agents should be at this meeting, thank you. Freaks are standing at the base of a small stage, all the agents are bunched together standing on top of it, behind the public mouthpiece for the gov't, Chairman Wallace. :) No, he's not really important, but I made up a name anyway.

Last edited by Winter; 09-26-2010 at 04:18 AM.
Old 09-26-2010, 04:36 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

All this chatter was to be expected at a meeting with a government bigwig. It was also, as expected, boring and mostly common-sense stuff. Eventually, Captain Unbara decided to show himself from where he'd been standing, effectively hidden from sight around the base of the platform. "Hey, Chairman; not trying to be offensive here, but I'm pretty sure that A, I'm not getting paid to listen to you tell us common sense stuff and B, that these kids think the same thing," He announced, effectively cutting off the speech before it could continue beyond 'many of whom are standing here'. He understood getting the point across, but the guy was giving a speech rather than a briefing.

"So I can sum this up in about... oh, five, ten seconds maybe? We go and stop the bad guys before the world ends up being destroyed. The usual 'save the world' type thing. So can we get to the saving the world part already? All this standing around is going to show up as extra payment, you know," He finished, not really caring whether or not he offended the chairman at all. From his point of view, he was just another government windbag who liked to hear himself talk. In retrospect, he liked to talk, too, but at least the Captain was talking about his own accomplishments and not talking just to do so. He also had a suspicion that little statement would earn him a fair bit of ire, regardless of having a slight, very prominent restless nature.

((Blah, couldn't think of much better. I should have Venus up some time tomorrow))
Old 09-26-2010, 02:13 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Lara

Gah. This meeting was going on forever. Lara wished everyone would just shut up. She fidgeted and scratched her arm. This was insane. Why had she agreed to do this again? She wasn't one to save the world. Didn't they get that? The Chairman whathisface kept going on and on, in a boring monotone, as if he had just memorized lines, or was reading it off a teleprompter. Probably was. Lara couldn't understand half of what he was saying. She blew air through her teeth. She could just go charging out of the building.... They wouldn't catch her. But no, she wouldn't make it out. Too many people. Anyway, she had gotten herself roped into this mess, hadn't she? She hunched over, keeping her arms crossed, glaring at anyone who brushed into her, or even looked in her direction. That should tell them to keep their distance.

Someone in the crowd spoke up. "Hey, Chairman; not trying to be offensive here, but I'm pretty sure that A, I'm not getting paid to listen to you tell us common sense stuff and B, that these kids think the same thing. So I can sum this up in about... oh, five, ten seconds maybe? We go and stop the bad guys before the world ends up being destroyed. The usual 'save the world' type thing. So can we get to the saving the world part already? All this standing around is going to show up as extra payment, you know."

Thank you, Lara thought, glancing at the man through her curtain of hair. She didn't say anything. Didn't want to attract attention to herself.

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links

Last edited by Doodlebop; 09-27-2010 at 06:07 PM.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:07 PM
lu1z Offline

Zephyr Gallagher
Veilstone City

With the world now collapsing and a new world born, Team Galactic goal was finally accomplished. But this also had its downside; because now Zephyr, along with other Galactic members, was trapped here. It had passed a long time since he was on Veilstone because he constantly traveled around the region in various missions, thats why he now was one of the high ranked members of Galactic.

He was walking on the street toward his apartment, it was a few blocks away from the GameCorner, which Zephyr used as a distraction when he felt stressed. Zephyr wasnt along but it wasnt a human companion, it was a short black creature with long-sharp white claws and the patterns in his forehead looked like a red crown with a yellow jewel-like thing in the middle.

''You remember this place, right Freeze?'' Zephyr spoke to his Weavile and the Pokemon just nodded. ''It was here where we met..'' he let out a sigh and kept walking as he reached a building ''Those were good times.''

Zephyr entered the elevator and pushed the button for floor 4, where his apartment was. A cling was heard and the door opened, he continued till he reached for a door with the number 403 and searched in his pocket for the key.

Zephyr closed the door and sat on the large couch in his living room, his Weavile laid in the remaining space in the couch. Zephyr took the remote control to see if there was something interesting going on. There were so much boring programms and he continued to change the channels till he stooped in some news regarding about the freak kids. It seemed the government had began to arrest these kids.

''I wonder when i will get some news from Neptune or Venus. As far as i know they went to Coronet and apparently succeded in creating the New World.'' Zephyr began to sink in his thoughts and he was no longer paying attention to his surroundings. ''These events that are happening seems like taken out from a sci-fi movie, but now they are real. But for how long do we need to stay in this dying world? When are we going to enter this NewWorld? Well ill rest a bit before i continue scouting the town and after that...'' he stopped his thinking but as long as he knew he had been assigned to protect the operations of Team Galactic ''I really dont know''

He began to close his eyes, hopefully he would get some rest before resuming his task.

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Old 09-28-2010, 01:36 AM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Danika Dangers
Veilstone
Random hotell

It was strange that there was a hotel quite close to the Pokecenter, I looked arouund for any reason it might be there, and stepped inside.

"Welcome to the Fantome hotel, Ma'am. My, you do seem quite young. You are a Pokemon contestant or Trainer, is this correct?" The person at the front desk said. Her voice seemed familiar. It was soft, yet stern and it sounded quite important.

"I get that all the time these days. Yes, I am a bit of both. You see, I don't go to gyms that often, but I do sometimes. But now that this one gym gym is gone, I really can't do much, you know?" I said, pointing to a picture of the old Hearthome gym. "Anyway, I would like to book a room for a few nights. Will this work if I go on my Pokemon adventures a few days, maybe a month, and come back?" I finished.

"Oh, of course! Let me see what numbers are available...a lot of trainers are reserved here, mainly because of the holes in some of the cities, they were probably out of town and their house was sucked in," The lady explained, and pointed towards the gym. "I think Fantina, and some other gym leaders are here somewhere, they are accepting challenges, too."

I smiled at the name of the Gym leader. At least she was OK. "Any rooms high up, or close to Fantina?"

Room 109 is to the right of Fantina's room on floor 30."

I smiled, and the lady gave me the key. I walked towards the elevator, and caught a glimpse of someone running from something. I clicked number 30, and it almost flew up and out of the building. I felt like wings had sprouted out from my back, and I couldn't exactly fly right at that moment. I looked for room 109, and found it after looking out over many dark, dark hallways.

I stepped in, and unpacked only some of my stuff. It had seemed that I could get settled easily. I laid my Pokeballs down on the Resting area, and fell softly asleep.
~~~
I was forced awake by the noise of my Tv starting, and a military or whatever meeting starting. I watched as closely as I could, listening to everything. I was lulled by the random chat, and ran out of the hotel. I tried to find the place, and suddenly came into the room, not out of no where, I had actually found the building. I sat down quickly before anyone talked about anything entertaining.

"...And so you have been brought here to help attempt to bring down Neo Galactic, as well as it's new world. You are most likely our best chance to make the world right again, and hopefully you will choose to do so. You will be grouped together with some of our best agents, many of whom are standing here..." Some man said, his voice made someone else doze off.

"Oh, yeah? What if I don't want to?" I asked, knowing it would be a bit snotty. "I don't think that would work. A dirrect attack would allow them to attack back. A sneak attack, however, would give them no time whatsoever, and give them a run for their money. I don't know who on earth these Neo loosers are, but they are about to be beaten to a pulp either way. If I don't do it, I hope you see through this, and see exactly what I mean. I think we should attack durring the night, but come in from a sky vent or something. You do have a bit of ninja or spy gear, correct?" I said, pointing to random drawings I made of possible attacks. One with us both fighting, and some people on the ground playing Chess. The other one had us coming out from the skyvent, and the Neo Galactic weirdos sleeping, and another couple of people playing chess. The fourth and third were both chess moves, one with us winning, and one with them winning.

OOC: I will change anything nessisary.

Last edited by MoonKit; 09-28-2010 at 03:02 AM.
Old 09-29-2010, 01:23 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Izami, Sasori, Dria, and Seph
Meeting
Government Bulding in Veilstone

"Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored!!" Akai Sasori muttered to himself as he stomped around the room, looking around as if something would suddenly jump out and entertain him. When no miracle was forthcoming, he groaned and just about fell back into his cheest, then he used the chair in front of hm to lean his chair back on it back two legs. With a dramatic flair he threw his arm over his red eyes and sighed, hoping that someone would kill him now and save him a slow, agonizing death from boredom.

"Sasori, control yourself!" His partner, Izami, hissed. The pale man gave him a disapproving glare (whcih Sasori ignored). "You're acting like a child!"

"I don't care," came the mumbled reply. It didn't seem like Sasori's arm wasn't going to move any time soon, and Izami gave a long suffering sigh and tried to pretend that he didn't know the man sitting next to him.

Gods, the children are more mature than him sometimes. Izami thought with a glance at their two charges, both sitting next to him. Dria looked like a frightened rabbit and might have run off already if Seph's calming presence hadn't been there. Izami already refused her ome water, having a sneaking suspicion that she might try to escape the meeting using her powers. Seph looked irritated, and Izami couldn't really blame him there. Although the agent had a rumored infitnite amount of patience, he could see why other people would get bored and irritated quickly. It was stuff they had all heard before, and if no one had known whatever the chairman was telling them, then that person was blind and deaf.

"Is he going to go on like this?" Seph asked after a few seconds, turning his light brown eyes to Izami's black ones.

Izami frowned and thumped his cane against the floor. "I hope not," he said, "the crowd wouldn't like that too much. Not to mention that I might have to restrain Sasori since he'll probably start killing people."

"Hey, that doesn't sound like a bad idea," Sasori's voice said as the chair came back to the floor with a loud thump. He began going for his katana. "First the chairsman..." Izami's iron hand gripped him by his shirt collar and yanked him back into his seat with another bang. "Ow! I'm kidding I'm kidding!"

"Shush! People are staring!" Izami whispered, feeling embarassed about being partnered with this guy.

"You're the one who's grabbing me and stuff," Sasori grumbled, giving him a glare.

A nervous laugh slipped out of Dria's throat. The two FBI agents who held them, while intimidating, could be quite funny some times. It gaves the appearance that they were well-protected, but their protectors weren't really straight-laced and all that other stuff. Seph just looked mildly amused and annoyed and was trying to pay attention to what the chairman was saying, but with little success. His stomach as twisting itself into knots, and he had to breathe slowly to avoid throwing up everywhere. There were other people with powers nearby, with so many gifted kids in the same room it was making his own powers act up.

"Hey, Chairman," someone suddenly said, effectively breaking up the speech and the rest of thenoise. "Not trying to be offensive here, but I'm pretty sure that A: I'm not getting paid to listen to you tell us common sense stuff and B: that these kids think the same thing." The man speaking stepped out, revelaing himself as a giant of a man with red hair and a red goatee. Dria felt both intimidated and awed by the sight of him; the guy looked like he just stepped off a movie set for some pirate film.

"So I can sum this up in about... oh, five, ten seconds maybe? We go and stop the bad guys before the world ends up being destroyed. The usual 'save the world' type thing. So can we get to the saving the world part already? All this standing around is going to show up as extra payment, you know," he trailed off, obviously a veiled threat.

"Right on dude!" Sasori agreed, punching a fist into the air and nearly giving Izami a heart attack.

"The guy does have a point you know," Seph muttered to Dria from the corner of his mouth. "I kinda got the save the world impression from the news actually."

Dria's mouth twitched into a smile, but she didn't laugh. "I wonder what the government is paying that man for?" She mused out loud, her bright blue eyes questioning.

"To help watch you kids," Izami answered, trying once more to ignore his partner.

Seph raised an eyebrow but didn't comment. He was rying to pay attention again, at least now they might actually get somewhere.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 09-29-2010, 02:30 AM
Winter Offline

Peace, Midnight, Lior, Ward, and Renee
Meeting Room
Government Main Building, Veilstone

"He likes hearing his own voice!" Renee called from the crowd of agents. "And thank you, whoever asked the first question." She said, earning her a disapproving glare from Joshua, but she just smiled back at her adoptive father innocently. "You know he bores me to death." She mouthed impatiently, he gave a very theatrical sigh and looked at the chairman before tapping the man on the shoulder.

"You're dragging this out, sir. Wrap it up before Midnight and Lior get into it and burn the building down." He suggested, glancing to the front row, where Midnight and Lior were looking at the girl among them that had spoken up.

"You think they haven't thought of that? I assure you, they have, you just haven't been informed on how they're working things out. Aside from that, they're pros at this stuff, and even if they went with a full-force attack, how well do you think they'd be able to stop a bunch of kids with powers, or do you not have a good offensive one?" She asked loudly, reaching slowly for the lighter Ward had given her in her front pocket. Lior reached out and snatched her hand away, shaking his head.

"Not smart, Midnight." He whispered, then shot a glance to Peace, who was giving him a look of helplessness. "Think you can calm everyone down a bit before this meeting goes down the drain, sweetie?" He asked, Peace frowned and gave a light nod.

"Maybe. I don't know, though. If I pass out, don't let me hit the floor." She warned before trying to settle a calming feeling over everyone in the room. Midnight didn't back down, but some of the agitated murmuring stopped among the kids in the room. Peace wobbled and Lior's other arm darted out to steady her.

"Easy, now." He warned, looking at Midnight. "Both of you." He got out before Ward and Renee were with them, Ward grabbing Midnight and Renee grabbing Peace's other arm.

"Look, I get it, the guy's speeches are a snore fest, but be reasonable here, okay? We've thought of every angle to come at this from, and you're gonna have to trust us on this one, okay? Now everyone calm down!" Renee snapped.

Old 09-29-2010, 02:52 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

The captain rubbed his eyes with an exasperated expression. Kids. He clapped his hands together again, effectively drowning out the last bit of murmuring. "Now look, if you have some piece of information we don't already know from looking at a newspaper or listening to the other people hanging around, then say it. If you don't, then quit wasting our time and let us go do what we have to. You're not helping by dragging things out here," He said, standing clear in the center of the little briefing area. Though, if he'd been anywhere else in the room, his odd dress and huge form were more than enough to differentiate him from everyone else there. He shrugged a bit and returned to his place, leaning against a wall a good ways from the podium, giving a gesture for the chairman to continue.

He had to admit, this was fairly ridiculous; if we already knew this stuff, why tell them again? No idea. Never made much sense to him, but that was how it went. Especially with government bigwigs like this. Part of him wondered if the man would listen at all, the other part of him just wanted to walk out now. But that would be rude, so that option was null. He really hoped these kids could help to restore some kind of order to the world; otherwise, they were in for a lot of trouble.

((Should have Venus up tomorrow; sorry for the wait.))
Old 10-03-2010, 02:33 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Izami, Sasori, Dria, and Seph
Meeting Room
Gov. Main Building, Veilstone

Izami tapped his cane against the floor edgily. The mood of the room was quickly deteriorating, and he was considering trying to slip out. Of course, four people getting up and walking out was incredibly conspicous, and he was trying to decide how to organize how to slip out one by one when Sasori decided to do things the Sasori way. The red-haired man rasied his hand up as high as it could go, staring at the ceiling as if something incredibly interesting was up there. "Hey, chairman, or whoever's running htis place? Can we cut the crap already? Actually, can we leave? I'm sure everyone here knows what the hell's going on, and me n' Izami here have a mountain of stuff paperwork to do. Sittin' here really isn't accomplishing anything." He probably would have gotten up and walked out anyway, if Izami hadn't been holding on tightly to the back of his cloak.

Sasori tried very hard not to look at Izami. He could feel the man's glare slowly burning a smoking hole into his head. Instead his put on his best smug and insufferable smile (the one he knew everyone hated) and glanced around the room to make his point. "I mean, Galactic could be blowing up half the city right now and we're stuck in here."

Seph smacked a hand to his forehead. Sasori might have been an expert when it came to action and getting things done, but the man had absolutely no tact. He was being a hypocrite as he berated his protector for his lack of social skills, but the best things about hypoctrites was that they didn't consider themselves hypocrites. Dria just tried to some how shrink upon herself until she became too small to be seen.

((Suck post, but having nothing going on is pretty sucky as well.))

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----