Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-02-2010, 12:35 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Default Re: ~Nothing Lasts Forever~ A Pokemon Roleplay ~Not Even Legends~ (Roleplay)

"Uh, no," Chrissie said, feeling rather affronted by this sudden event.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 10-02-2010, 08:17 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Default Re: ~Nothing Lasts Forever~ A Pokemon Roleplay ~Not Even Legends~ (Roleplay)

"Okay, sureeeeee." Lésha chucked a hamburger in the air and her Fearow swooped down and ate it. She heard a roar and sighed.

"That's Team Rocket on the way. That's their tracking Houndooms coming closer. We should get out of here."

Spoiler:
Old 10-02-2010, 11:38 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Moonlight View Post
"Okay, sureeeeee." Lésha chucked a hamburger in the air and her Fearow swooped down and ate it. She heard a roar and sighed.

"That's Team Rocket on the way. That's their tracking Houndooms coming closer. We should get out of here."
Chrissie nodded, then jumped off the cliff. She caught herself above the ground - self-telekinesis - and then walked over to Lakaru. She patted the Red Gyrados' head. "Time to go."

Old 10-02-2010, 05:57 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Lésha leaped off the cliff and halted herself in midair, using Rayquaza's flying powers to do a backflip in midair before landing. She was tired from the backflip as she landed.

"Let's go, I'm pretty sure Team Rocket will have a flying Pokémon and won't hesitate to follow us," Lésha said and quickly sat on her Fearow, going right into the air at high speed.

Spoiler:
Old 10-02-2010, 06:10 PM
Elecii Offline

The two girls jumped off the cliff. Jess did the same, also stopping in midair before slowly dropping to the ground. "We'll have to be quick," she said, "or they'll catch up with us in no time," Quickly she called out, "Demi!" And a Staraptor flew down from above the cliff to Jessica's side. She quickly jumped onto the Staraptor's back, and they flew off, just behind Lésha.

i can't love you more than this
Old 10-02-2010, 11:55 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Lakaru streaked through the water. Ordinarily, Chrissie would've flown on her Pidgeot, Sizyj, but she only had Lakaru with her. That would be trouble it Team Rocket caught up...
She took a quick telepathic look around. Her stomach lurched as she felt the mind of a Swellow nearby, ridden by some grunt.
It was gaining...

Old 10-03-2010, 12:23 AM
malcuz Offline
Amateur Trainer

Zac was being attacked Team Rocket. "Leave me alone" Zac yelled. Zac started to fly away but Team Rocket sent Crobats after him. He managed to zap most of them with elctricity but it took a lot of power. He just got away but he had to rest. "I'm going to need help but from wh..." said Zac as he was recharging "Oh no a grunt on a Swellow please don't see me".
Old 10-03-2010, 12:30 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Chrissie turned. The Swellow was wheeling, turning towards someone else. Chrissie detected a lot of power coming from over there...
"someone's being attacked!" she shrieked. "We have to help!" Lakaru turned instantly.

Old 10-03-2010, 04:10 AM
malcuz Offline
Amateur Trainer

"Shoot" said Zac as he started to run. The Swellow was gaining quicker than he thought. He kept running till the Swellow caught up. He still hadn't charged enogh from the battle with Team Rocket. "Leave me alone you grunt" Zak yelled. The grunt just smiled as he got closer.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:06 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Lésha turned.

"We can't afford to be captured! Especially not me!" she yelled, her Fearow becoming distressed and losing altitude as her wings were not flapping. But she could see what was happening and had amazing aim. It was time to use her ultimate weapon.

Lésha calmed her Fearow so the Pokémon would stay still. She raised her arm so her palm was facing the Rocket Grunt. Lésha calmed herself and energy rushed right into her palm, then out of it.A beam of concentrated yellow energy ripped out of her palm and approached the grunt at alarming speed. Lésha fell unconscious just seconds after she'd let rip her power.

Spoiler:
Old 10-03-2010, 11:13 AM
malcuz Offline
Amateur Trainer

Right then a blast from the sky hit the Swellow and the grunt. "Where did that come from?" exclaimed Zac as he looked up. "What is that" wondered Zac as he flew up. "Who are you, what was that and what's wrong with her?" asked Zac as he reached them and pointed at Lesha.
Old 10-03-2010, 11:47 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Lakaru growled ominously, making bubbles float up. Cool it, Chrissie said telepathically. I think he's a Bonded. "My name's Chrissie, Lugia Bonded." She knew revealing it was a risk, but hey. Every Team Rocket member there was knew her face, since she'd run afoul of Lyz before. "And she's.... Well, that's for her to say, not me."

Old 10-03-2010, 01:20 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Lesha's Fearow cawed, seeming to say...

"Idiots, she's unconscious. She's slumped over, her head lying on my neck, her eyes closed and she's snoring. What more says sleeping than that?"

Lésha sat up weakly, woken by the caw.

"Whatcha.. hunh... whut?" she asked stupidly before slumping over again. She wasn't unconscious, but awake..

Spoiler:
Old 10-03-2010, 01:43 PM
Elecii Offline

A boy came over. "Jessica." She said, not wanting to reveal much more, but when the other girl, Chrissie did she said, "I'm Azelf-bonded." She flew to Lésha's side. "Is she alright?" She asked Lésha's Fearow.

i can't love you more than this
Old 10-03-2010, 02:18 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

"She'll be fine," Fearow cawed. "Just really tired from using so much power. It's a mini-Hyper Beam, y'see."

Spoiler: