Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Fourth Generation

Fourth Generation Discuss the fourth generation Pokemon games: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Old 10-01-2010, 04:09 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Latias in Soulsilver

I was reading serebii and it said that if you get the event item the enigma stone, you take it to some guy who will tell you its a soul dew and then Latias will come in soul silver and vice versa. I don't have the enigma stone, but I do have a soul dew on my platinum. would it work If I sent just the soul dew over or do I need the actual event item?

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 10-01-2010, 04:43 PM
Mr420 Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Default Re: Latias in Soulsilver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend collector View Post
I was reading serebii and it said that if you get the event item the enigma stone, you take it to some guy who will tell you its a soul dew and then Latias will come in soul silver and vice versa. I don't have the enigma stone, but I do have a soul dew on my platinum. would it work If I sent just the soul dew over or do I need the actual event item?
the SoulDew itself wont activate latias on SS. or vise versa.. your SS Latios is a roamer and @ Pewter City upon talking to the guy in the museum Latias will become available as a stationary Legend. so I think you'll need the Enigma Stone

Pokérus Empire
Old 10-02-2010, 12:24 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

I don't need to worry now, I Pokesav'd and enigma stone to my friends copy then sent it over to me Mods can lock this if they want niw lol

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 10-02-2010, 12:38 AM
Tsujin Offline

How did you Pokesav it then transfer it over? It's a key item.

| Friend Codes / Trade Thread / Battle Log |
| Me IRL / Pokerus Empire / YouTube |
Old 10-02-2010, 03:44 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Wondercard. I put the wondercard on my friends one then set it so he can hare it unlimited times. and I just remembered it wasn't pokesav it was another program like it that lets me edit mystery gift

Banner Made by Me