Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Other Boards Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 09-29-2010, 12:42 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Make the most of my battery life

Ok heres the deal. today my mum picked me up from my dads and I am staying the night at her house. About 10 minutes in the car I turned on My ds lite and my worst nightmare had come true. the light was red and I had forgotten my charger. I need to make my DS last until roughly 5:00PM tomorrowwhen my dad picks me up and I go to his house (It is 10:40PM now). What are some tips to increase my gameplay time on my DS until I can charge it?

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 09-29-2010, 12:51 PM
Master Groudon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Groudon Send a message via Yahoo to Master Groudon
Default Re: Make the most of my battery life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend collector View Post
Ok heres the deal. today my mum picked me up from my dads and I am staying the night at her house. About 10 minutes in the car I turned on My ds lite and my worst nightmare had come true. the light was red and I had forgotten my charger. I need to make my DS last until roughly 5:00PM tomorrowwhen my dad picks me up and I go to his house (It is 10:40PM now). What are some tips to increase my gameplay time on my DS until I can charge it?
Thats a Mega Ultra Super-Sonic Fail

1. First, dont turn on your DS while your reading this. thats 2 minutes of Pokemon awesomness. These 2 minutes you could be spent on catching a pokemon or something! So turn it off!

2. When You turn it on, turn the brightness down ALL THE WAY. If you cant see it, dont even bother playng it.

3. Dont get on
*Wireless
*Wi-fi
Those use up battery life fast.

4. When you have a "Red Light", never, EVER, EVER, put your DS on Stand by.

5. You better hope you have a Power Mat at your moms.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:19 PM
Ridley Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ridley

Just play it with the backlight set to the lowest brightness and don't use wireless.

And don't use up the whole battery in one sitting, it'll feel like it lasts longer if you play 3 different 10 minute intervals.
Old 09-30-2010, 01:33 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Ok it is 11:29 AM now so I have to until roughly 5.
Last Night I set my DS brightness to as low as possible, and the light turned green. I played it for about an hour and the light turned red again so I turned it off and went to sleep. I turned my DS on roughly half an hour ago when I woke up and the light was green again. How long would the battery last on red with the lowest brightness?

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 09-30-2010, 10:46 AM
Master Groudon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Groudon Send a message via Yahoo to Master Groudon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend collector View Post
Ok it is 11:29 AM now so I have to until roughly 5.
Last Night I set my DS brightness to as low as possible, and the light turned green. I played it for about an hour and the light turned red again so I turned it off and went to sleep. I turned my DS on roughly half an hour ago when I woke up and the light was green again. How long would the battery last on red with the lowest brightness?
it would be double it would normaly be. i think. if not, then 2 hours.
Old 09-30-2010, 10:51 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Success! My battery didn't die! I am now charging it lol

Banner Made by Me