Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-20-2004, 08:46 PM
Eon Offline

Default Re: Pokémon: Bounty Hunt

Dragonite flew over the shadowed area, looking for any signs of movement with the help of Yasu. She kept a firm grip on her Pokemon as it made a sharp turn to the right, still gliding over the forest. Hanging on her neck was her Poke’ Gear, which swung back and forth.
“Dragonite, let’s land,” Yasu told it. The dragon nodded and descended quickly. She leapt off it just before it actually touched the ground and withdrew her ball. “Return.” The Pokemon disappeared in a laser of red light inside the poke’ ball. Yasu switched the ball for another that had a fire emblem on the red half of it. It opened, releasing her Blaziken. “I need some light buddy.” Blaziken ignited the flames on its wrists. The flames cast shadows across their faces as well as the trees, giving them an even more eerie look. Yasu proceed forward with her Blaziken by her side, keeping their eyes peeled for any signs of movement. “If we find this Darkened guy, I wonder how we’re supposed to identify him. I mean Officer Jenny only showed us a picture of a shadowed covered face.” She stopped and looked around, making sure nothing was there to jump out at them.
Old 03-21-2004, 12:09 AM
Mizu Offline
Experienced Trainer

Darkened approached a moonlight-filled meadow, in which he stopped at its edge. Yoru licked Darkened's bloody hand.

¨The samurai...I under-estimated him.¨

Darkened sat down beside a thorny bush. He tended his wound with a black bandage that he got from his bag. Yoru explored the area, looking and smelling for signs of other humans. Darkened breathed in deeply, making no sound, and stood up. He jumped on a tree branch, where he shifted and turned until he was comfortable and able to scan the area as he rested, it had been a long night. He slowly felt the wieghts in his eyes, he repeatedly opened them to check on Yoru, who was lying on the protruding roots of the tree. Darkened clutched his hand in pain, the wound was cut deep, the samurai had missed his arm, but had caught his hand in the process. Darkened recalled all the trainers who had tried to hunt him down, now, they were mere memories of death and massacre.

Funny how I can still sleep at night...

He thought to himself, as he fidgeted with the large book he had taken earlier on. The urge to take it was not like the urge he felt to steal and to commit crimes, but it was an urge for knowledge of how he became to be. He never met his parents, or so he thought. When he was a child, he was trained by a black-belt, and transferred to the Fuscia city gym, where he participated as a gym trainer, and left after slaying Koga, his master. All the people that he knew to have trained him, he had erased them, completely massacred them. He know knew how worng he was from commiting such crimes. He remembered a trainer, much older than him, that had challenged him in combat. After the victory, Darkened had slain him too. The act, was witnessed by the trainers son, the same age as Darkened, who's eyes blew up with rage. He resented that, the boy did not understand what he was going through, he had no right to enrage himself like that...

Yoru woke up as suddenly as the lights and voices arrived. Darkened was by his side, peering through the trunks to have a clear view of the trainer who was obviously looking for him. He put his book back in his bag and hid behind a trunk as the lights and voices both became clearer...

Don't make it rain on someone elses parade ...MAKE IT THUNDEH!
Old 03-21-2004, 12:26 AM
Eon Offline

Yasu kept walking, carefully placing one foot in front of the other. The wind blew slightly, making the trees rustle. Yasu rubbed her arms together.
“This is just great,” she muttered. “I kinda wish I had a psychic Pokemon then maybe finding this Darkened person would be easier and I would know what he looked like.” She stopped, and leaned against a tree. Her arms were folded as she looked at the ground. Another breeze blew and Blaziken sniffed the air. It caught a whiff of something, but just snorted. Yasu yawned and checked her Poke’ Gear. “Its almost three o’clock.” She slumped to the ground, amazingly without getting splinters. “Fat chance we’ll run into anyone out here. Don’t ya think?” The fire Pokemon just shrugged and kept its flames burning.
Old 03-21-2004, 03:35 AM
Mizu Offline
Experienced Trainer

Darkened narrowed his eyes to a slit. The trainer was a female, with a blaziken by her side. Pitiful...

¨Yoru, take that blaziken down immediately...I'll take care of the trainer.¨

Yoru trotted reluctantly towards the Blaziken, looking inocent and cute. He rubbed against the blaziken's leg and gave a short, welcoming growl.

As sudden as a thunder, yoru had the Blaziken's leg on his jaws, puncturing its skin, and injecting his deadly poison into the feathery tissue.

Darkened swiftly moved from tree to tree, watching the trainer trying to get Yoru off of her Blaziken. Yoru was never going to let go. Darkened slowly approached the trainer and unsheathed a dagger from his belt, which he rarely used, and stabbed the trainer in the shoulder...

Old 03-21-2004, 11:44 AM
Eon Offline

“Blaziken!” she shouted in terror until she felt a sharp pain go through her left shoulder. Yasu screamed in pain as she tore away from whatever was behind her while her Pokemon managed to give the canine a partial sky uppercut, knocking it off. She recalled her Pokemon while stumbling backwards. Yasu hit another tree and was able to focus on the shadow figures. Everything had turned slightly darker without her Blaziken, but the moon was overhead and did a decent job. Her eyes saw the glint of the dagger in and a crimson liquid dripping from it. She also noticed the Mightyena had plenty of saliva from its mouth, which soon subsided. Yasu looked at the trainer in the shadows and gasped. Thanks to the moonlight, it threw a shadow over a part of his face, matching Officer Jenny’s picture. “Darkened!” she snarled, clutching her shoulder. Her left arm hung limply by her side while the blood ran down to her fingertips. “I won’t be able to hold on long.” She let go of her arm and grabbed a poke’ ball. It opened, releasing her Dragonite. It heard everything from inside the poke’ ball and was furious, almost wanting to go into a rage. “Dragonite, we have to go.” Knowing that she was too injured to ride, Dragonite picked her up and took to the sky, but hovered for a second. “Dragonite, hyper beam!” The Pokemon didn’t hesitate and shot an orange beam foreword. An explosion erupted and the two went away.
Old 03-21-2004, 06:21 PM
Bandit Offline
Master Trainer

*Kaioh saw the whole thing of what Darkened did from behind a tree, Kaioh was furious, he knew you never ever hurt innasint people.

" That a**hole, he is gonna pay for what he did to all the people he has hurt. "

* Kaioh pulled out his staf and pulled his bandana over his mouth, he leapt out and struck Darkened on the spine practically shattering it. Kaioh then started walking circles around Darkened.

" So, tell me Darkened what does it feel like to be hurt by nearly evryone you have?"

I am the new indestructible weapon.
I am Moro the one and only Wolf Goddess!

COME ON TEAM TRI-BLADE

My VCP Pokemon:

Shadow
Lvl 41 @ 425
Old 03-21-2004, 08:47 PM
Mizu Offline
Experienced Trainer

Darkened didn't even twitch. His eyes locked on the spot where the hyper beam had hit. His eyes slowly moved sideways, looking at Kaioh.

¨Don't mess with me¨

He punched Kaioh in the face and kicked his stomach in. He bent over, nearly touching his face.

¨I know who you are, please, don't try anything stupid, that girl did not get severely hurt, I just punctured her joint, and dislocated her shoulder.¨

¨You know I never kill inocent people, hurting, anytime...¨

Darkened stomped Kaioh hard, and spun around to tend yoru's wounds. He then grabbed taioh's staff and broke it in two. He retrieved pokéball that had fallen after the hyper beam. Darkened threw it to the sky and out emerged an Altaria. The altaria picked darkened up and flew off, leaving Kaioh unconscious on the floor...

Old 03-22-2004, 11:12 PM
Mizu Offline
Experienced Trainer

((People in the RP: Is the RP doing fine? Or am I making Darkened to ¨Uncatchable¨?))

Old 03-22-2004, 11:39 PM
Eon Offline

Yasu had reached the hospital in about twenty minutes and the doctor had immediately admitted her. A Nurse Joy who was called over took care of her Blaziken. While she was receiving her stitches, Officer Jenny entered. She folded her arms and looked at Yasu with sympathy.
“Sorry Yasu,” she told her. “Didn’t expect it to go like this.”
“Yeah, me neither,” Yasu told her as the doctor wrapped up her shoulder. “But, I want to go back out there and find him. I’m gonna get him and bring him in if it’s the last thing I do.”
“Hold on now Yasu, it’s a little dangerous going back out there tonight, especially with a wounded arm, two Pokemon, and without a weapon.”
“I don’t care!” she snapped. The doctor gently touched her shoulder to tell to calm down.
Officer Jenny sighed. “If you must go back out there, at least wait until tomorrow. Give yourself time to rest up.” Yasu nodded as she pulled on her blue and white robe.
Old 03-24-2004, 08:49 PM
Bandit Offline
Master Trainer

* Kaioh woke up without a bruise on him.

" The idiot, I didn't even try to hurt him."

* Kaioh still had the radar so he still followed Darkened, Kaioh was jumping from tree to tree, he then looked up in the sky and saw Darkened flying on his Alataria.

" Hey, Darkened, is that all you've got. I didn't even feel that attack, it was as soft as a leaf. "

* Kaioh pulled off his bandana and grinned at Darkened.

" You think your so tough but your just a puny simpleton."

I am the new indestructible weapon.
I am Moro the one and only Wolf Goddess!

COME ON TEAM TRI-BLADE

My VCP Pokemon:

Shadow
Lvl 41 @ 425
Old 04-19-2004, 05:53 PM
Kento Kasha Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Kento Kasha Send a message via MSN to Kento Kasha

(Sorry guys, I kinda forgot about this RP..... count me out of this one, I'm in another one right now. Good luck, and good plot too btw. )

Kento's Sceptile, RazorBlade!
Mastered @ 313 Posts
Kento's PokePet

Spiker, the Level 54 Dorapion!
Old 04-21-2004, 05:43 PM
Mizu Offline
Experienced Trainer

Awww...darn...and me gat plans fer ye!

Old 04-21-2004, 06:18 PM
Kento Kasha Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Kento Kasha Send a message via MSN to Kento Kasha

What? You did? Ok, then, I won't leave it then. ;)

-KK

Kento's Sceptile, RazorBlade!
Mastered @ 313 Posts
Kento's PokePet

Spiker, the Level 54 Dorapion!
Old 04-26-2004, 05:15 PM
Mizu Offline
Experienced Trainer

YAYNESS! okokok...back to business, can you post your next uhm...thing-that-your-character-has-done-in-his-absence thingy nn;;