Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 09-25-2010, 06:41 PM
AcrossTheUniverse Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to AcrossTheUniverse
Default Re: [DS] The Institute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monday View Post
@ATU Checkers could turn gay buuuuut it wont really work unless you can get into his good books.

@All of ya
Sorry if Checkers seems rude and a bit of an idiot but he should turn out ok...soon.
Well, don't worry about that. Jason will prove himself strong in the arena. And possibly even outside of the arena, if someone can get him angry enough. Which is hard to do.

But he's just the weaker character of the group (Emotionally) Every group needs one. He'll warm up though as he gets to know everyone better
Old 09-26-2010, 01:11 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranland View Post
Nice sign up, Doodlebop. You just won like ten bonus points for making her female. Haha, jk. But seriously, anyone who wants to make a Rocket, go for it! Maybe I'll pick more than one...
Cool. :)

Well, you're allowed to have two characters, so I figured it would be fine. :P

Lol, I like Anthony comparing everyone to chess pieces... But I can't figure out who Marcus is... O.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windchaser54321 View Post
The Enemy was the king- the most valuable piece on the board, but also the weakest. The Moody One and the Feraligatr-morph were rooks- powerful and blunt. The Shapeshifter and the Negotiator were craftier, less sharp edges and more smoke and mirrors. They were the bishops.

Which leaves the Female as the queen: the most powerful piece on the board. And I...am the knight? It suits. The knight is the only piece capable of taking out the queen without the queen being able to eliminate him. And the queen is the key.
Uh, is he the Negotiator...? Because Marcus is not crafty. xD He's not smart enough. But the metaphors and stuff is really cool.

I really like all our characters. No one is similar, so this should be interesting. Either they'll be really tight, or rip each others head's off. xD

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 09-26-2010, 05:30 PM
tranland Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodlebop View Post
Lol, I like Anthony comparing everyone to chess pieces... But I can't figure out who Marcus is... O.o

Uh, is he the Negotiator...? Because Marcus is not crafty. xD He's not smart enough. But the metaphors and stuff is really cool.

I really like all our characters. No one is similar, so this should be interesting. Either they'll be really tight, or rip each others head's off. xD
LOVING the chess metaphor. Because Vesper is queen. HAH. But that also means Anthony will try to kill her??? I'm getting Negotiator from that Marcus predicament as well. I think it's because he's trying to get everyone to cool down and not fight.

I just like Anthony in general, I must say. But I like everybody. I like how completely dissimilar they all are.

siggy by tranland
Old 09-26-2010, 05:34 PM

The chess metaphor has totally been my favorite so far. I liked how Jason was the King. I felt like so hated, yet dangerous at the same time. It was scary but cool. lol

I agree with how different they all are makes everything interesting. It might be hard to get all of those personalities to work together.
Old 09-26-2010, 05:37 PM
tranland Offline
Amateur Trainer

Obviously. Have you read this RP? Hahaha! I just finished reading the rest of the thread (through #23). Marcus is definitely the negotiator now, lol.

siggy by tranland
Old 09-26-2010, 05:40 PM
tranland Offline
Amateur Trainer

BTdubs - if anybody else wants to make a Rocket, I'll be selecting very soon. Time is running out! We are in desperate need of a Rocket/plot device.

siggy by tranland
Old 09-26-2010, 05:44 PM
Doodlebop Offline

I guess, but the idea of Marcus being crafty is kinda silly. xD Because he's not. Even if he was smart enough to be crafty, he wouldn't because he's too nice. Maybe Anthony thinks he is or something.

Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
My Links
Old 09-26-2010, 05:51 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Well, my character is definitely got something planned for post arena.
Old 09-26-2010, 05:59 PM
Windchaser54321 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Sweet, people like me.

Quote:
I guess, but the idea of Marcus being crafty is kinda silly. xD Because he's not. Even if he was smart enough to be crafty, he wouldn't because he's too nice. Maybe Anthony thinks he is or something.
Yeah, I was running out of awesomely awesome epic titles to give people. The Nice Guy just doesn't work, does it? So, tranland was right on the reason why I called him that. Negotiator for the win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranland View Post
LOVING the chess metaphor. Because Vesper is queen. HAH. But that also means Anthony will try to kill her???
Yes. Anthony's going to kill her. Anthony's going to go batshit insane and kill everyone. Nah, just kidding- the knight is supposed to be a metaphor for his eccentricity, and, then, afterwards, I was like, "Hey, wait a minute!" So, yeah.
Old 09-26-2010, 07:05 PM
tranland Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewcario View Post
Well, my character is definitely got something planned for post arena.
Yes! Good! I think our Rocket needs to send us straight to the Arena.

siggy by tranland
Old 09-26-2010, 07:36 PM
Gentle Manne Offline
Amateur Trainer

So when are we getting to the Arena? Dennis isn't in a good mood and that definitely influences his outcome in the Arena.

The rivers will run red.
Old 09-26-2010, 08:11 PM
tranland Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Manne View Post
So when are we getting to the Arena? Dennis isn't in a good mood and that definitely influences his outcome in the Arena.
I think when we get our Rocket, it should be morning and he or she should send the Morphs to the Arena. I'll choose the Rocket tonight, so I guess this is the last call for sign ups.

siggy by tranland
Old 09-27-2010, 12:54 AM
Doodlebop Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windchaser54321 View Post
Sweet, people like me.

Yeah, I was running out of awesomely awesome epic titles to give people. The Nice Guy just doesn't work, does it? So, tranland was right on the reason why I called him that. Negotiator for the win.

Yes. Anthony's going to kill her. Anthony's going to go batshit insane and kill everyone. Nah, just kidding- the knight is supposed to be a metaphor for his eccentricity, and, then, afterwards, I was like, "Hey, wait a minute!" So, yeah.
I suppose not.... Uhm... The... ah... I got nuthin'. /hit

Hmm, so what I can gather....

Marcus is the nice, moral support guy.

Vesper is... the girl... uhm... Yeah. She's difficult to define. The cynic?

Checkers seems to be anithero-ish. I dunno. Monday says he'll turn around, though.

Matthias is the smart one.

Dennis is the tough guy. OH YEAH. /hit

Aaaand Anthony is the one who's going to murder us in our sleep... Or while we're awake. Something tells me he's not picky. xD

My Links
Old 09-27-2010, 12:58 AM

Quote:
I suppose not.... Uhm... The... ah... I got nuthin'. /hit

Hmm, so what I can gather....

Marcus is the nice, moral support guy.

Vesper is... the girl... uhm... Yeah. She's difficult to define. The cynic?

Checkers seems to be anithero-ish. I dunno. Monday says he'll turn around, though.

Matthias is the smart one.

Dennis is the tough guy. OH YEAH. /hit

Aaaand Anthony is the one who's going to murder us in our sleep... Or while we're awake. Something tells me he's not picky. xD
Hey what about Jason??
Old 09-27-2010, 01:06 AM
Doodlebop Offline

Snap, I knew I forgot somebody. Ah.... The guy you want to pack up in a box and take home. GIVE HIM A SHNUGGLE.

...What? I like hugs. Is that a problem?

My Links