Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-20-2010, 03:56 PM
Giratina Offline

Default Re: Rebirth: Legendary War [RP]

OOC:
Guys.
I've had a really terrible time lately. I've got a lot to do and there's been a lot of needless drama circling around, and I hate to say it, but Rebirth hasn't been the primary thing on my mind. So this is an apology in advance for any sucking I do in the future.

BIC:
"Grey" | Darkrai Transformations: 5
Getting his head-wisp handed to him, Kanto
This was... unforseen.

Grey had taken a sudden electric attack from some place he couldn't see, and naturally, he didn't take kindly to it. But taking kindly to it, unfortunately, had no effect when his skin was being fried and little parts were bursting into flame. The attack had come without a warning, without any indication that there was even anyone there - much less anyone who could cause damage - and for not noticing the unnoticable, Grey was paying for it. And just to rub salt in the wound, just after the attack had finished and he was attempting to collect his charred and entirely vulnerable body, small but incredibly painful darts jabbed all up and down his body, each one feeling like a Hyper Beam concentrated into a pinprick to his raw skin.

...You know what, that's it.

That's it.

Grey gave one last outraged scream, knowing what his body was doing and not liking the option at all. He couldn't back down now! It couldn't happen! He shouldn't be dying or falling in battle at all, because he was better than these weaklings!! They were just using dirty tactics because they knew they couldn't hold a candle to him otherwise!!

YES!!

Grey's body froze up. Abruptly, the scarred and rubbed-raw Legendary fell to the ground, smearing on the sand for still more damage. But Grey body didn't even register it; he had long since been knocked unconscious, and before everyone's eyes he reverted back into his semi-human form. It was a primal attempt to be rid of the scars, but of course, that wouldn't work...

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)