Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2010, 04:45 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: The Pikachu Survivor Game - ☆Pikachu Counterstrike Edition!☆ [Sign up!]

Keeping text is usually no problem. Its just any images may need to be removed (not sprites though, usually those are small enough to keep).

THE ROSTER

#1 – Kumori Gem
#2 – DarkMoonlight
#3 - -Pichu Boy-
#4 – Malcuz
#5 – Chromatic Entity
#6 – Phantom Kat
#7 - Sakuya_Izayoi
#8 - Kaioo
#9 - Tokyokit

31 Spots left!

Old 09-17-2010, 05:04 PM
Master Groudon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Groudon Send a message via Yahoo to Master Groudon
Default Re: The Pikachu Survivor Game - ☆Pikachu Counterstrike Edition!☆ [Sign up!]

In terms of Pikachu items, which are new to the game, the Volt Tackle Hammers, in most cases, add additional numbers to people’s names, which raises the probability of them getting hit by Pikachu Rolls. Also, the upgraded versions tend to put more numbers as well as give people Slow Action Pika Flu. The Big Bag of Pikachu Candy stops other Pikachus from taking part in Blessed Cure challenges, and the Challenge Trap item allows the person to create a fake Challenge that turns people into Pikachus rather than awards items. <------- Thats the only thing that i dont understand but other than that, IM IN ON IT!!!!!
Old 09-17-2010, 05:23 PM
SLC Offline

Send a message via AIM to SLC

In :3

AIM: Politoed Prince

Old 09-17-2010, 05:34 PM
Master Groudon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Groudon Send a message via Yahoo to Master Groudon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCalamity View Post
In :3
ugh.... i think you broke the 4 word rule......
Old 09-17-2010, 05:44 PM
SLC Offline

Send a message via AIM to SLC

Well, I'm not going to spam words which aren't necessary, like:

Quote:
In. word word word
It only really applies to things like people just quoting something and saying "me 2"

I've been a member here for a total of 3 years, I think I know my limits.

AIM: Politoed Prince

Old 09-17-2010, 06:09 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Groudon View Post
In terms of Pikachu items, which are new to the game, the Volt Tackle Hammers, in most cases, add additional numbers to people’s names, which raises the probability of them getting hit by Pikachu Rolls. Also, the upgraded versions tend to put more numbers as well as give people Slow Action Pika Flu. The Big Bag of Pikachu Candy stops other Pikachus from taking part in Blessed Cure challenges, and the Challenge Trap item allows the person to create a fake Challenge that turns people into Pikachus rather than awards items. <------- Thats the only thing that i dont understand but other than that, IM IN ON IT!!!!!
Well, in terms of Pikachu Items, only Pikachus can earn them. And so, there are “Human Challenges” and “Pikachu Challenges.” As you may have guessed, you can only take part in Human Challenges if you’re still human, and you can only take part in Pikachu Challenges after you’ve been turned into a Pikachu.

And to be more direct with the Pikachu Items:

Volt Tackle Hammer – Comes in three sizes:

Pichu Fun Size – Adds two more numbers to a single person’s name. For example, if “Dr. Evil” was #7 on the list, he would now be #7, #8, and #9, and if the randomized Pikachu Roll hits 7, 8, or 9, it counts as hitting Dr. Evil.

Pikachu Power Size – This also adds to more numbers to a single person’s name, but also gives them Slow Action Pika Flu. Also, the person below and above the person get two more numbers added to their name as well. For example, this:

Quote:
#6 Luke Skywalker (NORMAL)
#7 Dr. Evil (NORMAL)
#8 Jason Bourne (NORMAL)
In this scenario, if Dr. Evil was the one targeted with the Pikachu Power Size Volt Tackle Hammer, the situation would turn into this:

Quote:
#6-#8 Luke Skywalker (NORMAL)
#9-#11 Dr. Evil (SLOW ACTION PIKA FLU – PIKAFIED @ X:XX PM/AM MM/DD/YYYY)
#12-#14 Jason Bourne (NORMAL)
But if Dr. Evil had Immunity, he would only get the numbers added to his name.

Big Papa Raichu Size – This does a lot more damage, but it also depends on what the primary target has on them.

Nothing – Primary target becomes a Pikachu
Only Power Guards – Up to two Power Guards will be destroyed. Person also gets Slow Action Pika Flu and five numbers added to their name.
Only Avenger Guards (and possibly Power Guards) – Avenger Guard is triggered, and the person gets five numbers added to their name.
Immunity (and possibly Avenger/Power Guards) – Person gets seven numbers added to their name.

Also, the people directly above the targeted person get affected as well. The people one spot above and below get two numbers added to their name and Slow Action Pika Flu (unless they have immunity), and the people one slot after that get two numbers added to their name (but not Slow Action Pika Flu).

So, if we had this:

Quote:
#5 Lady Gaga (NORMAL)
#6 Luke Skywalker (NORMAL)
#7 Dr. Evil (NORMAL) =ACTIVE IMMUNITY= (MM/DD/YYYY)
#8 Jason Bourne (NORMAL)
#9 Nancy Pelosi (NORMAL)
And Dr. Evil was hit with the Big Papa Raichu Sized hammer, you get this:

Quote:
#5-#7 Lady Gaga (NORMAL)
#8-#10 Luke Skywalker (SLOW ACTION PIKA FLU – PIKAFIED @ X:XX PM/AM MM/DD/YYYY)
#11-#18 Dr. Evil (NORMAL) =ACTIVE IMMUNITY= (MM/DD/YYYY)
#19-#21 Jason Bourne (SLOW ACTION PIKA FLU – PIKAFIED @ X:XX PM/AM MM/DD/YYYY)
#22-#24 Nancy Pelosi (NORMAL)
Big Bag of Pikachu Candy – Basically, if you get this while you’re a Pikachu, you select three already Pikachuized victims. They’ll get the ENTHRALLED status and won’t be allowed to take part in the next Blessed Cure challenged. However, once that Blessed Cure challenge passes, they’ll be returned to normal. Hopefully that’s not too complex…

Challenge Trap – Basically, if you get this, you’re allowed to create your own challenge, which then gets PMed to me. You decide the item and the three trivial questions to go along with it. When you send the PM to me, include the item you want people to think will be awarded, the three questions, and the three answers to those questions. When the next batch of challenges goes up, yours will be included, and will look like an authentic challenge when really it’s a trap that turns the “winner” of the challenge into a Pikachu, unless they have Immunity. If they have Immunity, they will be alerted that it’s a trap, unless they make the silly mistake of posting answers instead of PMing them, in which that case, Immunity doesn’t really matter, they become a Pikachu.

Hope that explains it a bit better.

Old 09-17-2010, 07:14 PM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen

Whoops, saw this last night and didn't post before falling asleep, how blasphemous of me x3

Sign me up, dude!
Old 09-17-2010, 07:24 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shen View Post
Whoops, saw this last night and didn't post before falling asleep, how blasphemous of me x3

Sign me up, dude!
Gasp, I know!

THE ROSTER

#1 – Kumori Gem
#2 – DarkMoonlight
#3 - -Pichu Boy-
#4 – Malcuz
#5 – Chromatic Entity
#6 – Phantom Kat
#7 - Sakuya_Izayoi
#8 - Kaioo
#9 – Tokyokit
#10 – Master Groudon
#11 – SLCalamity
#12 - Shen

28 Spots left!

Old 09-17-2010, 07:58 PM
Elecii Offline

I love seeing all the Pikachu banner and avatars about.

Sign me up.

i can't love you more than this
Old 09-17-2010, 08:21 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elecii View Post
I love seeing all the Pikachu banner and avatars about.

Sign me up.
So do I! And sure!

THE ROSTER

#1 – Kumori Gem
#2 – DarkMoonlight
#3 - -Pichu Boy-
#4 – Malcuz
#5 – Chromatic Entity
#6 – Phantom Kat
#7 - Sakuya_Izayoi
#8 - Kaioo
#9 – Tokyokit
#10 – Master Groudon
#11 – SLCalamity
#12 - Shen
#13 - Elecii

27 Spots left!

Old 09-17-2010, 09:11 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

I can't wait for the Pikasome that is the Pikachu Survivor Game :)

I want the Pikaflu Tactical Nuke :P
Oh, question... Is there one avatar and banner for everyone, or different ones? :P

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 09-17-2010, 10:31 PM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

I was bummed when you retired and said you were done with this. Since you've been remodded I knew it was coming. I'M SO IN!! Put me in the game, coach! XD
Old 09-17-2010, 10:37 PM
JokesterJesse Offline
I l l u m i n a t i  P r i n c e

Send a message via AIM to JokesterJesse Send a message via MSN to JokesterJesse Send a message via Skype™ to JokesterJesse

"Hi im Jess.... Pi pi pika."

Lol jk, i want to try.

~JKJesse~
Old 09-17-2010, 11:06 PM
Stardy Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Stardy

Count me in.
If I win, I get to claim victory.
If I lose, I get an awesome pikachu avatar/sig combo.
I win either way.

Stardy = awesome
Old 09-17-2010, 11:07 PM
Hoshika Offline

I'm going to play and do absolutely nothing. B)
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Closed Thread