Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Ľ Interactive Boards Ľ Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-01-2010, 04:49 AM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to GallantlyGlaceon
Default [RP] Shattered (Sign-Ups are still open)

Sign-Up Thread
Discussion Thread

• Also, I use italics for my character's thoughts. It doesn't matter what you use to show your character's thoughts, but it would be greatly appreciated if you did the same, or at least something similiar.
[12:38:20 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH" <---- Yup.
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."

Last edited by Jolty Jolteon; 09-02-2010 at 12:58 AM.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:49 AM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Default Re: [RP] Shattered

OOC: Sorry about the double-post, but I didn't think it'd be right to post right on the introduction. And I know ZoŽ's part is much shorter, I had more inspiration for Miles for some reason.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miles Kai
Simu Army
Tumu Forest (NewBark Town)

Intricate patterns of pitch-black shadows were shading almost every blade of grass on the forest floor. The many tall trees that varied in both type and shape were abundant with healthy leaves, which were one of the causes for the shadows. The other cause was the glowing orb that hung high in the sky, showing that it was indeed daytime. However, the sun was barely visible through the hundreds of leaves mentioned before.

A young boy was standing in the middle of this forest. His deep eyes, which were colored similiar to the hue of an amethyst, darted around in every direction. His cautious pose made it evident that he was wary of incoming danger.

After a few moments, he shook his head. I could've sworn I heard someone coming...Ah well. Better get on with the mission. He continued walking through the forest, stopping every once in a while whenever he heard the sound of a twig snapping, but every time there turned out to be no-one there.

After about an hour of this, he heard voices up ahead. He pressed his body against a tree and turned his head around to see where the voices were coming from.

Instead of the normal futuristic city he'd normally see at this point, there was an average town. A few small children ran around, obviously playing with eachother, seeming to have not a single care in the world. Some moderately-sized houses could be seen, placed in no definable pattern. A large, marble-white building seemed to be at the very top of the town if gazed at from an aerial view. Adults were conversing with others and moving about the town in a friendly manner, although they seemed a bit wary. There were two things that stuck out: two former houses that seemed to be near the main entrance to the town were now mere ruins, piles of useless rubble.

He stood almost as still as a statue, observing the town from behind the thick tree. If I get spotted, it may disrupt my mission...Better stay in the shadows.

ZoŽ Dangerfield
Rebel
Tumu Forest (LavaRidge Town)

ZoŽ was moving along a forest path. Her steps were wary and she was hesitant to keep going whenever she thought that something was coming right around the corner of a nearby tree, only for it to turn out to be her imagination.

I know I have to defend my world...Those Simu Army recruits are just plain evil. They'll ruin the world, I just know it! The frown on her face trembled a bit. It's scary, though. There are those Waara people who have powers, but look just like us humans! And then, there are those winged things...The Ku...Ku...Gah! Whatever their name is! Anyways, they all must be pretty powerful. I'll have to be careful.

She kept moving through the forest, occasionally taking a breather or so. Her thoughts changed to a different topic the closer she got to her destination. Guess I won't be getting the LavaRidge Badge now...Or at least until later. And after all that work... A sigh escaped her, but she quickly shook it off. No! I can't feel sorry for myself! There are people out there getting killed! I have to help them, no matter what! Her pace quickened, and with every step she took, she felt more confident. Perhaps if I find another Rebel, things will be easier...
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH" <---- Yup.
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."

Last edited by Jolty Jolteon; 09-01-2010 at 05:19 AM.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:04 AM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Faythe and Lolita Savanna
Rebel
Tumu Forest (New Bark Town)

A young girl, short in stature, grumbled as she continued to treck through the new patch of forest alongside a girl bigger than her and possibly older and her sister. "Whhhhyyyy?" the young girl whined with a frown. The older girl sighed and ruffled up the younger's hair. "Because we have to get to New Bark Town and see how Professor Elm is doing. We can't waste time with taking a break and besides, we're almost there," the eldest said. The younger grumbled again and continued alongside her sister as they trudged through the forest. Who were these two people? Well none other than Faythe and Lolita Savanna of the Winged Heart Haven ranch.

Finally the woods gave way to a small town. Lolita and Faythe came through the forest and looked around, backpacks strapped to their backs and both the same kind of backpack. They were both filled with as much supplies as they could carry. Lolita, the older of the two, pointed up toward the large white marble building. "That's Professor Elm's lab. You can take a break and eat there. After attacking our ranch, there's no doubt they may just come here next," she said, having no idea of the boy nearby listening in. "Uh huh... I'm just happy we're not too late. New Bark Town looks fine except for a few demolished buildings from the merge," Faythe said.

Faythe then shook her head. "Aaah! Enough chit chat, I want food," she said as her stomach growled. Lolita smiled at her younger sister and nodded before her own growled. Lolita gave a nervous smile and Faythe smirked. "Aha! So you were hungry the whole time, too, weren't you?!" Faythe accused playfully. Lolita gave a nervous chuckle. "Maybe... anyway let's go to Professor Elm's lab," she said with a smile. Faythe nodded and walked alongside her sister toward the Professor's lab.

Sandra Hemington, The Dark One
Simu Army Leader
Fortress of the Dark One

Sandra sat on a large throne, two Exzus in their true forms floating beside on each side and with two posted at the door, controlling the bodies of two human trainers who were unfortunate enough to pass into her territory. She sat with a bored look on her face, completely shrouded by darkness. Even as lightning flashed to light up the room, the face of this person could not be seen. She was waiting patiently for a report from one of her soldiers, preferably one by the name of Miles whom she has sent out to destroy a certain area and take it for a base. Most didn't recieve direct orders from her that were low in the Simu Army but this boy had because she felt he could accomplish the task.

"Bring me my communicator!" her voice boomed, though it sounded genderless as it did so. She was getting fed up with waiting for Miles and she switched on the communicator as a Kuyo possessed by an Exzu stepped forward, handing a small device to her. Red eyes from underneath the shroud of darkness looked down upon the device and it was engulfed into the aura of the darkness as dark hands grabbed it. She switched it on and contacted Miles and not too soon after the two Pokemon trainers had left his vicinity.

"Miles! What is holding up your mission? We need a base of operations so we can recruit more soldiers to fight against this ever growing threat. Report please," she said, her voice still genderless and sounding a bit distorted over the device.

Skye Masara
Neutral
Tumu Forest (Lavaridge Town)

Skye was out in the forest today, sitting down with Blade and enjoying a meal of berries that her Scyther pal had introduced her to. The ones she loved the most were the pink ones for their sweet taste and the blue ones weren't half bad. She smiled at her Scyther buddy and stood up, finishing her meal. "We should get back to patrolling the forest," she thought mentally to Blade. She used her telepathy to communicate with Blade all the time. That was the only form of communication she ever used, even though she had a mouth. She could quite easily blend into the scenery of trees and leaves.

With Blade, she jumped into a tree, landing on one of the higher up branches as she studied the area. Blade joined her and looked around. "Scy..." Blade said before he picked up on something. "Scy? Scyther!" he called, jumping down and running after whatever he heard. Skye looked after Blade and jumped down silently after him. He had heard the same thing she did, which was footsteps not too far off which only meant 'intruder'. She would not allow any rebels or simu people here in her territory and would always chase them out with the help of Blade.

Skye soon came within complete earshot of the footsteps and before long, she came within eye sight. She crouched down low behind a bush and tree, watching the human curiously. She looked for the tell tale sign that would tell her this human was not of Bentwixt and soon enough found what she was looking for. Round red and white balls hanging on a belt (or wherever). This one had three of them and she knew that from within their depths things such as Blade would come out of them. She didn't quite understand it but she knew their common use.

"Scy," Blade said in a low voice, pointing at the girl and then himself. "No... she's heading away from the kingdom so we won't disturb her... however we will keep tabs on her," she explained once more with telepathy toward Blade. Blade nodded and camouflaged himself as well, both of them being deadly silent. Skye only wanted to make sure this human stayed away from the fourth are of the Queus kingdom and not bring harm to it. She would make sure peace stayed there.

Last edited by UmbreonMoonlight; 09-01-2010 at 06:06 AM.
Old 09-02-2010, 12:16 AM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

OOC: I just realized that Miles is the only Waara who isn't over one-hundred years old. xD So I changed his age. Also, I made a new character, Thanatos, the Light Waara. Credit for this idea belongs entirely to UmbreonMoonlight.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miles Kai
Simu Army
Edge of Tumu Forest (NewBark Town)

Miles' ears perked at the sound of someone approaching and he held his breath, not moving a single muscle.

The voices of the two people who were passing by drifted into Miles' earshot, and as he listened, he noticed these people were obviously female. The owners of the two voices seemed not to have noticed him, and he breathed a very quiet sigh of relief when their conversation ended and they passed by without a single glance in his direction. Good thing I didn't get caught...Although, who were those people? Some of those Trainer people from the other world, perhaps?

A slightly low sounding beeping noise suddenly started from behind him. He jumped in the air, a bit startled, when he realized what the noise meant. He quickly pulled off his backpack and, sliding the zipper open, pulled out a small device, which turned out to be his communicator for reports and such that was connected to headquarters. Don't tell me-

He pushed the tiny red button and listened for a minute as his commander, The Dark One, spoke through the communicator. Only someone who knew who would be speaking to Miles through the communicator would know who it was, for her voice was genderless.

He stifled a sigh before replying, "There's been a bit of a hold-up. I will be finished shortly, however. " He clicked off the device and, after stuffing it back into his backpack and slinging said backpack over his shoulder, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small object and carefully entered NewBark Town, keeping to the shadows and trying to the best of his ability to avoid detection.

ZoŽ Dangerfield
Rebel
Tumu Forest(LavaRidge Town) --> Mauville City

ZoŽ turned on the spot and stared at the trees, alarmed. After a few moments, though, she decided that no one was there and continued into the forest. Strange...I could've sworn I heard someone...Meh, must've been my imagination again. Shrugging, she returned her attention to the area in front of her, her pace still a bit upbeat, although now it was slowing down a little as she noticed the break in the many trees right in front of her. What's over there? A town? She stepped through the last of the trees she could see and came upon a huge city. Cyan pavement was used as the material for smooth sidewalks. Many buildings stood at regular intervals. She could recognize a few almost instantly, one with a cardinal roof, one with an azure roof, one with a beige roof, and one that positively glowed with the neon shapes of different colored lights from inside.

Finally! Mauville City! She smiled as she strode through the city, heading towards the building with the red roof, the Pokemon Center. I should heal my Pokemon before I report to Thanatos. She walked inside and, after handing three red-and-white balls with a button in the middle and a black line in the center, her PokeBalls, to a pink-haired lady standing at the counter, she sat down on a couch. After a few minutes of just sitting there, however, she grew bored. The nurse said they'd be healed in an hour. Guess I'll go explore the city, since I've got nothing better to do. Plus, last time, there was that situation with NightFang, so I didn't get to see the place for myself, really. She stood back up and exited the building, wondering where she should go first.

Thanatos Nur
Rebel Leader
Lake Verity

A male was walking along the perimeter of a large, clear, sapphire lake, the water of said lake glistening beautifully. He was of average size, and his eyes matched the exact shade and hue of the lake's water. He scanned the area, watching for anything unusual. I wonder how that one Rebel...ZoŽ, I think her name was? Yes, ZoŽ. I wonder how she is doing with that assignment I gave her. His thoughts went in a different direction as he rounded one of the points that marked a corner of the lake. Just how are we supposed to accomplish the task of bringing peace to both worlds when Simu already has that Dark Waara on his side and many innocent creatures being possessed by Exzus under his control? I know Arceus' final message was that only the power of Light could bring order back to this new, combined world of sorts, but how are we supposed to do that? Maybe if I used my Light element Waara powers, and all of us Rebels gathered those...What were they called again?...Legendaries! Yeah, what if we brought together my Light power and a few of those Legendaries that control good-hearted power, and created a huge blast? That could work! He became excited, and quickly pulled his Luxury Ball off of his belt, releasing Andra the Shiny Zangoose. He explained all of what he had just thought of to her, and she nodded in response to all of this. I think I'll contact all of the Rebels once I'm done patrolling the lake.

Last edited by Jolty Jolteon; 09-04-2010 at 04:34 PM.
Old 09-04-2010, 04:18 AM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: [RP] Shattered (Sign-Ups are still open)

OOC: *blush* I'm humbled by the credit. But it isn't all that original of an idea Anyone could have thought of it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

Sandra Hemington (The Dark One)
Simu Army Leader
Fortress of the Dark One --> Lake Verity Shore

The Dark One sighed as Miles hung up and gave the communicator back to the Exzu controlled Kuyo. Suddenly, she sensed something nearby and hissed, knowing that same feeling from before the worlds merged. Her memory flashed back to the boy she saw in Hepalon by means of her bedroom window. It was that same presence. She stood up and as she did so, two true form Exzu royal guards floated up beside her, their red eyes piercing. She swiftly left the fortress, going through twisting stairs and hallways until coming out of the front door.

From there, she walked down a weaving stone path. Behind her, thunderstorms boomed and lightning flashed above her dark fortress, giving a sense of foreboding to anyone who comes near. As she left the fortress' grounds, the dark aura that hid her identity slowly dissipated around her. Crimson eyes scanned the area with malice as she walked on the opposite side of Lake Verity from this positive energy she felt that was wreacking havick with her. Even the Exzu guards were having a hard time doing their job, though they merely looked like shadows to the far away naked eye.

Just then, her crimson eyes swung toward the opposite side of Lake Verity and her head turned, body in tow as she faced the source of all the positive energy. She glowered at the person across from the lake. I thought so, she hissed agitatedly in her mind. She merely stood there as three pairs of glowing crimson eyes appeared behind her in the shadows, ready to strike when told to do so as she stared this person down, merely waiting for him to make the first move.

Skye Masara
Neutral
Tumu Forest (Lavaridge Town)

Skye and Blade merely followed this person to Mauville City and stared in awe at this strange city. She had never seen any other city aside from her own and this was the first time she was seeing a city that was not Queus created. Blade looked at Skye and gently proded her with the tip of his scythe, careful not to hurt her. She blinked and looked at Blade before looking back at the city. "Sorry Blade. I've just never seen this sort of city," she explained. "Scy.." Blade merely replied, looking back at the city as the girl walked back out.

Skye badly wanted to explore but being what she was, she couldn't exactly do that without getting noticed for her forest green skin and her clothes. She stared at the city before with blinding speed she leaped up into a tree as she suddenly noticed the girl from earlier was getting a bit too close, climbing to the top and leaving Blade there without realizing it. When she did, there was nothing she could do as Blade stood up and backed away from the girl, putting his scythes together as he readied an X-Scissor at her, ready to defend himself and Skye.

"I'm sorry, Blade. I didn't mean to leave you. Do you want my help?" she asked, looking down at her buddy. To this, Blade would seem to reply to something unseen to her as he shook his head. "Scy scy scyther!" Blade said, giving off a fiercesome and defensive look. "Well... alright... I'll wait for you then and help out if I need to," she told him. This time, the seemingly wild Scyther nodded to himself and prepared the X-Scissor, though it was obvious it was merely in pure defense of something or someone.

Lolita and Faythe Savanna
Rebel (Unofficially atm)
New Bark Town --> Professor Elm's Laboratory

Lolita and Faythe hiked up to Professor Elm's lab. However, Faythe's Espeon suddenly brought herself out of her pokeball and took off. "Espeon, wait!" Faythe called, running after Espeon. Lolita frowned at this developement and watched Faythe take off after Espeon. I wonder... could Espeon be sensing emminent danger from whatever attacked us on the ranch? she thought to herself, watching Espeon run off with Faythe behind. If so... I'll send Gallade with Faythe, she said, taking a pokeball from her belt. Gallade appeared with nary a word spoken and looked at Lolita.

"Go watch Faythe. I have a bad feeling that something bad will happen soon. Protect her with her life and warn me of any developements. I'll come running immediately," she told him. Gallade nodded and disappeared as if he was a ninja, following after Faythe and staying hidden. Lolita trekked up the rest of the way and opened the double doors to the lab, where Professor Elm was looking into a microscope at a weird feather that couldn't have come from a Pokemon. Lolita cleared her throat. "Ahem.. Professor Elm?" she asked. Elm was shocked out of his study and laughed as he straightened out his glasses.

"Ah yes, Lolita. Hello, I was waiting for you to show. I'm happy to see you got through that new forest nicely. Where is Faythe if I may ask?" Elm asked, standing up now. "Her Espeon ran off after something. It may be something bad but I've come to help in case those creatures attack," she said. Elm nodded. "Ah yes, that. I've made sure the town is well aware and though they may seem to be doing normal everyday things, they are merely preparing for either leaving New Bark Town or fighting against whatever may come," Elm said. Lolita shook her head. "Fighting won't work... they are stronger than we imagine, even without Pokemon," she said. "But it's better than no shot at all," she added. Elm nodded. "I agree," he said.

Meanwhile, Faythe chased after Espeon and finally caught her as Espeon stopped, staring intently at the shadows. "Huh...? What is it Espeon? Wait..." she said, taking a closer look, Espeon in arms. She jumped out of Faythe's arms with no warning, firing a Psybeam from her gem at the feet of the stalker and probably causing him to fly back some from the ensuing explosion. "Gah! Espeon what wa-!?" she said, stopping in mid-sentence as she saw the figure. Faythe stepped back in fright. "They can't be here already," she whispered. She shook her head and stepped forward, planting her feet firmly as Espeon growled.

"Look! I don't know what your problem is but you'll have to go through me if you want to destroy this town!" she said, taking a battle stance as she grabbed another pokeball on her waist. "Espeon esp!" Espeon cried, resounding her trainer's words. Gallade hid in the shadows nearby though, ready to defend Faythe if necessary from this intruder, getting agitated just thinking about the person attacking Faythe.
Old 09-04-2010, 05:25 PM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

OOC: *pokes* But you did kinda give me the idea, which, in itself, deserves some credit. Or it does in my opinion, at least. ^^ Oh, and by the way, sorry if this seems rushed, which it kinda was. I had to go somewhere in less than an hour and...yeah. ^^'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miles Kai
Simu Army
NewBark Town

Miles' lilac eyes widened as he watched the Pokemon fire some sort of beam at him. He leaped back a few feet from the explosion that ensued. He listened as a girl, whom he was quickly able to identify as the younger one of the two he had been spying on mere moments before, said the words that he had a feeling were bound to come. Well, not the exact words, but close enough. Does this kid really think she can stop me with those pathetic Pokemon creatures? He watched with cold eyes as she grabbed a small ball on her waist and took what seemed to be a battle stance. Her Pokemon cried out at Miles, but he kept his expression neutral as he replied, "Is that a challenge I hear?" He lifted his hand a little, revealing the jet-black flame design on the palm side and allowing a few tiny, warning orange embers to spark around his fingers. "I'm warning you, I don't take too kindly to people like you." He took his own sort of battle stance. This should be fun. He then let the embers grow into a moderately-sized, flaming sphere that he sent flying towards the Trainer, unaware of the other creature nearby.

ZoŽ Dangerfield
Rebel
Mauville City

ZoŽ jumped with both fright and surprise as she watched the Scyther clash its blades together and ready an attack, which she almost immediately recognized as an X-Scizzor. What in the name of Arceus?! Where'd this guy come from? Her lips trembled slightly, but she tried her best to keep her expression normal. She was about to pull one of her PokeBalls out and send out one of her partners to battle, but then she noticed that even though the Scyther had an impressively fearsome look about him, his true intentions were obvious by the way he nodded to himself and prepared the attack. He's...protecting something? Or...someone. Her emerald-green eyes narrowed slightly as she stood as she normally would, as if she wasn't in any danger at all at the moment and was merely having a conversation with someone. She made a mental note to be ready to pull out a PokeBall immediately at any time if things didn't work out in her favor as she said to the Scyther, "I'm not going to hurt you, although, now, I am kind of wondering just what it is you're protecting there." Hopefully, it won't actually attack me, although that doesn't seem like a very likely option at the moment.

Thanatos Nur
Rebel Leader
Lake Verity Shore

Thanatos and Andra were still walking along the lake shore when Andra suddenly hissed in displeasure. Thanatos glanced at her. "What's wrong, Andra?" he asked softly. Almost immediately, his instincts screamed at him that something was wrong. What is this feeling? It's like...that feeling I got when I went to that fortress earlier! He was slightly startled when he sensed a huge wave of negative energy from the opposite side of the lake. It couldn't be- He swiveled his body around, his determined, azure eyes meeting angry, crimson ones. The owner of the glowering eyes was a girl, he noticed, that seemed to be waiting for him to make attack directed towards her, yet she simply stood there. Dark energy...versus Light energy? I wasn't expecting this to happen so soon...Looks like she won't listen to reason. He felt Light energy gather around his wrist in a sort of bracelet fashion, him having done so with minimal effort. Now might be a good time to try out that new technique I learned the other day...
Old 09-05-2010, 06:13 PM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Rebels (Unofficially)
New Bark Town

Faythe gritted her teeth at the stranger as orange embers lit up around his fingers. Don't tell me he can control fire! she thought. Her eyes then widened as a ball of fire was sent straight at her. She wouldn't be able to reach for her Lumineon's pokeball in time. However, just before the fireball could hit her, a shadow leaped from the shadows and stood in front of Faythe. Gallade lifted up his right arm diagonally and knocked the fireball away, causing an explosion just to the side of Faythe but not so close as that it would harm them.

When the smoke cleared, Gallade stood there, fierce and determined. He looked toward the lab then back at the human before him. Faythe knew then that Gallade had been following her and she took a pokeball from her belt, throwing it into the air. "Lumineon! Dance for me!" she called her contest battle cry as she spun. The pokeball opened and a Lumineon appeared, the same bandana that Espeon wore around her neck around his one wing. Lumineon stood easily on the land with his fins, taking a battle stance, ready to fight. "Alright Lumineon, Water Pulse!" she called.

A ball of sparkling blue energy formed between Lumineon's fins. "Throw it and then Ice Beam!" she called next. Lumineon threw the orb at Miles, followed up with an Ice Beam that sealed the water on the outer edge of the water pulse. The orb landed right at Miles' feet, causing a large explosion to follow, however, there was no smoke. Instead, sparkles of blue and white appeared from the sound of the explosion. Ice shards from the shattered ice flew up at Miles from the ground, either impaling or scratching him up pretty bad.

Meanwhile, Lolita had been getting Elm ready for the attack when a voice cut across her mind. M'lady! I believe the invasion is starting. An odd human that can control fire tried to attack Faythe, the message said. She gasped and looked at Professor Elm. "Professor Elm, I need to go, there's a situation outside and my sister is involved," she said, grabbing her backpack. Professor Elm nodded and followed behind with a few other trainers and assistants. "Right behind you!" Elm called.

Lolita ran down the marble steps with the few trainers and assistants or Elm's close behind. There were only about eight people in total, including Elm and Lolita. She took a pokeball from her belt and released her Chinchou, who then hopped alongside her. Finally, she reached the battlefield just as the explosion from Lumineon's attack came. Lolita covered her face instinctively and then ran over to Faythe, who had returned Espeon by now. "Faythe, are you alright?" she asked, Gallade taking a protective stance while the assistants and trainers took their battle stances, each taking out a pokeball (she expects there to be more than one so yea).

Faythe nodded. "I'm fine thanks to Gallade, sis," she said. Elm joined them and nodded. "Good. Now to chase out these people from our town," he said but Faythe interrupted. "But there's only one! I can handle him, please, let me?!" she asked. Lumineon looked at them all and nodded. Chinchou didn't like it and neither did Lolita but she decided it was time for Faythe to grow up some more. "Alright, everyone stand down but be alert for more of these things," she called to them. "Right!" they all responded. Faythe faced back to the battle, waiting for the result of her attack.

Skye Masara
Neutral
Tumu Forest/Mauville City Borders

Skye glared down at the strange new world girl and looked back at Blade, who was backing up slowly. "Scyther scy scyther!" Blade said, continuing to back up. The sound of rushing air was heard as Skye jumped from the tree she was in to another tree, just behind Blade. If anything, the only thing Zoe would see was a streaking shadow. Skye looked down below at Blade and frowned. I wish I could help but I'm not allowed to reveal myself because of my culture... I'll only reveal myself if needed then, she thought, watching the trainer carefully. Besides, if the trainer thought of Blade as wild (which he was since he had yet to be caught), she would probably throw one of those round balls at it. That was one of the dangers present to Skye that would make her come out of hiding. That and if she brought out a pokemon to combat Blade with. She wasn't about to leave Blade alone with that.

Simu Army Leader
Lake Verity Shore

Sandra stepped toward the water. A dark aura surrounded her feet as she stepped onto the water surface like she was some sort of goddess. She stood there as glowing crimson eyes appeared beneath the water's surface then disappeared as if they weren't there. Darkness appeared formed in the form of weapons in her hands before darkness was created around her back, forming black feathered wings. A scythe and sword were born as weapons from her dark powers and each of the blades glowed with a dark aura. She merely stared at the positive energy being. He poses a threat to my empire... I must eliminate him before I do anything else, she thought to herself.

Suddenly a roar sounded and the glowing crimson eyes appeared beneath the water's surface once more. Suddenly, Sandra was being lifted up into the air, but how without flapping her wings? Water surged underneath her as she rose, just standing there without flinching at all. Suddenly, another roar sounded, breaking the water surrounding whatever lifted her up to reveal... a purple and black Gyarados with crimson eyes. He roared again, ready for a fight and Sandra smirked, flaring her wings out to the side as if to stretch them before returning them to her back. The two exzu guards floated up beside her but she banished them back to the fortress with a snap of her fingers. She wanted to do this duel alone.

The other pairs of crimson eyes stayed where they were in the bushes on the shore. Sandra rose her scythe to lay diagonally in front of her with its blade pointing at the ground from her left shoulder. Her voice then came across the lake powerfully as she used her dark magic to amplify it. "Are you just going to sit there and do nothing?" she asked with a smirk as a dark aura covered her and her Gyarados. The Shadow Gyarados roared due to the new power coursing through him. He was obviously in pain but too controlled by Sandra to do much about it and nothing would be able to break her hold on any Pokemon. (An fyi, the dark aura is just that, an aura, not covering her whole body but just showing around the outlines of it).
Old 09-08-2010, 12:28 AM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Miles Kai
Simu Army
NewBark Town

Miles gritted his teeth as the beautiful ice shards gashed his body almost all over. He tried to ignore the crimson liquid that was coming out of his injuries, but they hurt like hell, and he hissed in pain. Damn it...I underestimated these people and their Pokemon creatures... He glanced up at the crowd of people now standing before him. I'm outnumbered...I can't go back and get reinforcements, though. The Dark One will have my head if I screw this mission up! He stood up straighter, calculating and analyzing his current predicament carefully. Maybe if I go full force, I can do this...I'll have to coordinate the plan perfectly, however.

And so, he began implementing this 'plan' of his. Just like before, he lifted his hand and let a few tiny, orange embers fly around it. However, he kept his other hand slightly behind his back, not in a way that it would raise any suspicion except maybe somehow to a very skilled fighter. He let small flames also form on this hand, but nothing too large was there yet. On the hand that he kept revealed to the crowd of people, the embers gathered and grew into another flaming sphere, although this one was a bit larger, about the size of a basketball. He watched the people's reactions cautiously as he sent the second sphere flying through the air quickly towards the lab, letting the flames on the other hand suddenly form into a huge wheel of flames that was almost the size of his body. He then sent the wheel barreling towards the closest house. If either one of those hits, whichever buildings they were aimed at will surely erupt into flames. Everything after that will just be simply a matter of whether these people can withstand this much heat and smoke in such close proximity. I can, of course, since I've been dealing with the element of Fire for over eighty years. However, these humans and Pokemon are a different story...

ZoŽ Dangerfield
Rebel
Mauville City Borders

ZoŽ sighed in exasperation inwardly when the Scyther continued backing up. Guess I'll have to do this the hard way. She pulled out a red-and-white sphere with a black line and a button in the center, a PokeBall, and threw it towards the ground. Said ball popped open, releasing some white light that formed into a Pokemon. Holding his bone club, Zemu the Marowak stood fiercely, his blood-red eyes determined to do whatever it was that his Trainer wanted him to do.

ZoŽ smiled for so short of a time that it was barely a flicker. Good old Zemu. She cut off her thoughts as she shouted a bit lowly, "I'm sorry, but if you're not gonna respond in at least some sort of way, then I'm going to have to use force." Zemu turned around to face her, his gaze questioning. ZoŽ looked at him, saying, "I'll tell you later. Right now, we have a battle to win." Zemu nodded, and turned back around to face the Scyther. "Zemu, use Bone Club!" ZoŽ commanded. Zemu gripped his bone club tighter as he rushed towards the Scyther, his choice of weapon poised for attack.

Thanatos Nur
Rebel Leader
Lave Verity Shore

Thanatos stared in shock at the Dark Waara. She's powerful! This negative energy is givng me a headache! He did his best to ignore the throbbing of his head and looked at Andra, who was growling at the Gyarados before them. Thanatos turned back around to look at said Pokemon. That creature is being controlled...Poor thing... He suddenly shook his head, trying to shake it off. No! I can't just sit here and think! I need to take some action!

Golden, Light energy grew in his hand, forming into a triangle that was much larger in height than in width. The Light energy was about the size of his arm, and, just as Thanatos had planned, the energy was slowly pulled towards the power bracelet on his wrist, making it grow in size. He could feel the radiant, positive power emanating from it. Now, for the next step.

He yelled at the Dark Waara, "Why are you doing this? Don't you know that Simu is just trying to keep both worlds for himself and become the ruler of all that is!?" He knew reasoning was a far-fetched attempt to get this immensely powerful girl to not fight for the moment, but he thought it was, at the very least, worth a try. However, he made sure that the power bracelet on his wrist was ready to be used at any moment, for the highly likely case that the Dark Waara would disagree with his choice of words and attack.
Old 09-08-2010, 01:21 AM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Rebels (Unofficially)
New Bark Town

Lolita watched the odd human, noticing his hand movement. She recognized it from fighting with her Gallade. Gallade, stand by and be ready. He will probably attack the buildings, she thought through the mental link with her Pokemon. Gallade did nothing but back up a few paces toward a building. Lolita gave a hand signal to Chinchou, the subltest of hand signals but Chinchou got it. He hopped over behind Faythe, ready to defend her as well. Luckily, Elm had started evacuating people already with his assitants, leaving only five versus one. His lab was empty as well except for the Pokeballs inside it which could sustain any kind of blaze or underwater pressure as they were meant to last long.

Suddenly, the human threw his attacks. The one for the lab was straight above Faythe's head and Chinchou jumped up, onto Faythe's head much to her surprise, and sprayed a large Hydro Pump at the fireball. The two collided and after struggling back and forth, an explosion ensued from the two force colliding together. Chinchou appeared from the bottom of the smoke cloud that ensued from the two forces colliding together, landing behind Faythe. Meanwhile, Gallade was ready with a Psycho Cut. He crossed his arms in an X in front of him and jumped at the flaming wheel. On impact, flaming sparks flew an there was a lot of struggling before he finally managed to slice through the flaming wheel, causing it to miss the house but catch other places on fire around houses.

People screamed in a panic and Faythe stayed her concentration on this boy. "Everyone, take out your water Pokemon and put out those flames. Either that or try to prevent them from spreading. Keep everyone calm and evacuate them, now!" Lolita ordered the other trainers. Chinchou left with them to help put out the flames as various water Pokemon were released from their Pokeballs. Faythe gritted her teeth and Lumineon looked at her. Faythe merely nodded and Lumineon hopped off to help put out the flames as well. Faythe took out another Pokeball and it popped open to reveal her Espeon once more. Gallade stood next to Espeon, ready to help when needed.

"Espeon, use Psychic!" she called. The gem on Espeon's forehead glowed multicolored as her body became outlined in light green, and a multicolored shadow reached out around her. If the boy got caught in this "shadow", he would glow in an outline of blue and the therefore be controlled by Espeon. In the case it missed, Gallade was ready to appear behind the boy with lightning speed and use Close Combat against the boy, which would hit him with multiple lightning-like kicks and punches to his back and legs.

Skye Masara
Neutral
Tumu Forest/Mauville City Borders

Skye glared at the girl as she released another strange creature she liked to call Bone Mask. She knew what was to come next was not good and she called out an attack mentally to her friend. "Block with X-Scissor, push it back then use X-Scissor from the side," she said. Scyther prepared the X-Scissor once more and the Bone Club collided with it. It was a struggle between the two for a moment but Blade managed to push him back. Before Bone Mask could recover from the push back, Blade stepped lightly on his feet, twirling around and placed an X-Scissor to the ground-type's side, slashing at its side to release the X-Scissor. It was obviously coordinated by some unseen presence.

Simu Army Leader
Lake Verity

Sandra looked behind her as the positive being readied something. One of the glowing crimson eyes disappeared without a trace left, while the other stayed behind. She looked back at the positive being and glared at him, her crimson eyes narrowing as he spoke. She smirked toward herself at his question as the Gyarados moved from the shore toward the middle of Lake Verity. She just chuckled at his question, knowing it was a plot to keep her from attacking.

"You fool! It is not Simu you should be worried about!" she called out, moving with a swift movement, her scythe to point at the Zangoose with the positive being. She smirked. "Hyper Beam," she merely whispered. A Hyper Beam charged up at the Gyarados mouth, the Hyper Beam surrounded by dark energy. If this hit the Zangoose, it would probably be either knocked out or close to death, depending on point of impact. The Gyarados released it. Should the Zangoose dodge, it would find another powerful Hyper Beam hitting it in the back from something in the bushes behind Thanatos and his Zangoose. If it did not... well let's just say Anda would be dead if it didn't dodge the first Hyper Beam, which would probably leave a large crater.
Old 09-14-2010, 11:39 PM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Miles Kai
Simu Recruit
NewBark Town, Johto Region

Miles paid only the tiniest bit of attention at the people evacuating. He smirked when he noticed the flames working, although it was only a slight sign of cockiness due to the flames having not hit their exact destination. However, he quickly rid his mind of this thought as he contemplated the situation at hand. I may not know what that shadow move thing does...But it's definately got to mean trouble for me...Maybe I should skip it and run back? He suddenly cringed as another wave of pain swept through his legs, almost causing him to fall to his knees. D-damn...I didn't think the wounds would be enough to stop me this much... He examined the apparent enemies he had made in less than a few hours who were now standing in the way of his plans and could only growl inwardly. As much as I hate to say this...I'm not too sure of my abilities at the moment...They have those water creatures with them that are, even as I'm thinking this, trying to put out the some of my flames...But I'm useless without these powers, so I might as well put them to good use. He stood up straighter and tried to appear as if he was merely toying with the creatures in front of him. He let yet another basket-ball sized ball of flame form in his hand, and he tossed it at the fox-like creature the smaller girl had called, "Espeon". Immediately after doing said action, Miles rushed into the multi-colored shadow, bracing himself for whatever was to come next.

ZoŽ Dangerfield
Rebel Recruit
Borders of Mauvillle City, Hoenn Region

ZoŽ and Zemu winced in unison. That had to hurt. "You okay, Zemu?" she called out, concern clearly discernable in her voice.

Zemu only nodded, focusing almost entirely on the Scyther in front of him. "Maro, Marowak."

ZoŽ blinked with curiosity. "What is it, Zemu?" she questioned.

"Maro." He pointed at the Scyther as if trying to show ZoŽ something she'd missed. What is he going on about? She tried to ignore him, as she couldn't understand any Pokemon language at all, but something kept bugging her in the back of her mind. That Scyther seems...tame? No, that's not it. It's...as if it's being told what to do by someone I can't sense. But who...? She glanced up at the trees behind the Scyther, but nothing was visible to her eyes. Maybe if I get a closer look... She cautiously stepped closer and closer until she was right next to Zemu, and, bending down so as to be at his level of height, she whispered to the Marowak, "Zemu, distract that Scyther while I try to get a better look at who's commanding it."

Zemu kept his face blank as he lifted his bone club and surged towards the Scyther yet again, his eyes flashing with neither anger nor happiness, only blunt determination. ZoŽ quietly hurried towards the trees, her concentration locked on her objective. I hope this works...Because if it doesn't, then this might become more of a confrontation than I thought it would...

Thanatos Nur
Rebel Leader
Lake Verity Shores

Thanatos simply silently gasped as his mind worked at furious speeds to figure out the best way to deal with the situation at hand. Andra! He looked at her with wide, fearful eyes. She wasn't paying attention to him, instead focused on the attack heading towards her. "Zan-Zangoose!" she hissed angrily.

Thanatos glared at both Sandra and her Gyarados. We don't have any time! He glanced back at Andra again. I can't let her get hurt...Even though I haven't know her for that long, still... Suddenly, an idea popped into his mind at that exact moment. He, surpisingly enough, lifted Andra into the air and threw her several yards away, far enough so that she wasn't in range of the Hyper Beam coming from Sandra's Gyarados unless some strange turn of events happened. I have to protect everyone from Simu...Or whoever it is running this whole thing! He lifted his hands into the air and formed a large ring of Light energy between them, the power bracelet from before also finding its way into the bright, beautifully colorful mix of multi-colored Light energy. He then mustered all of the strength he could and threw every single bit of the energy at Sandra, his frustration at his current situation fueling the power, making the move he had just used drain a good portion of his energy.