Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-04-2010, 03:14 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: (SU) Battle of the Eons (Pokemon RP)

Alright. I was kinda disappointed that their combined SU was still shorter than Duff's but then again he is a more main character than those two are, and I want their characters to develop as the RP goes on as compared to Duff who will pretty much stay the same. And I got it. I just couldn't remember what had happened at the end of that one movie.

I think it's about time to start a discussion thread, UM, so we don't spam up the SU thread with conversations like the one we just had. Do you understand what I'm saying? I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to help you out. I can create the DS thread if you want me to. Just a thought.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 09-04-2010, 03:18 AM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

oh yea, forgot about that I'll create it hehe...
Old 09-04-2010, 04:13 AM
SkittishHeart Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbreonMoonlight View Post
Hey Firesong nice to see you're interested ^^

You're accepted but I'm confused on the last part of the history. When you say trainer, do you mean a human or her Flareon trainer? I think it's the latter but just clarifying.

Also, the font color is okay but it is a bit bright @_@ Like, I can read it but it's a bit bright for others that may try to read it lol

either way, nice SU, accepted!
Yeah. I just can't resist joining a Pokemon RP that's especially about the Eeveelutions. <3

Ah, yes, sorry about that. Trainer = Flareon/guardian trainer.

I fixed all that needs to be fixed... I think xD And thank you. ^^

First banner with GIMP. Hooray for finally being able to make something. Nyar~ :3
Old 09-04-2010, 04:23 AM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Yus! You are accepted FireSong ^^
Old 09-10-2010, 08:17 PM
MysticalAmethyst Offline

Default Re: [SU] Battle of the Eons (RP started, still accepting)

Strike that. Take me off of the reserve list. Don't have the time, but I'm keeping Mint.
Old 09-11-2010, 02:10 AM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

alrighty :3
Old 09-12-2010, 08:53 PM
Monday Offline
Amateur Trainer

Name: Checkers/Miya

Species: Jolteon/Jolteon

Alignment: Umbreon/Not on a side but stays with Checkers

Appearance: Checkers: Here & Here Checkers has a scar over her left eye and a silver bracelet on her front left leg that twists all the way up and stops halfway, so it doesn't hinder her in battle.
Miya is a normal young Jolteon but has a bite out of her right ear. She also has a pink ripped and torn scarf around her neck.

Personality: Checkers is quite shy when you first meet her and she loves to battle any pokemon but under her cute exterior there is a well of hatred. She also has a short fuse and when she blows she can be quite violent. When around her young acomplace she is very reserved almost like she doesn't want the young Jolteon to see her angry. If anyone ever touches Miya, Checkers will unleash her full potential but only than.

Miya is quiet and hates to be in battles but would help her friend if she is needed. Miya hates violence but respects the fact that Checkers fights because she has to.

History: Checkers had a normal life untill she was 4 than she got a trainer but he wasn't nice and was mean to her constantly and trained her untill she fainted. So when she was 10 she ran away and became independant. But all the things her trainer did had given her scars and thats when the hatred started growing. After a few years she had turned bad and constantly stole things, thats how she got the bracelet. After a couple more years she met her trainer again and he had another Jolteon with him she was only 2 so as anger took over Checkers killed her trainer and took in the young Jolteon and named her Miya.

Miya has been through practicly the same as Checkers but had gotten out of it earlier so Miya doesn't have the same hatred as Checkers and loves all things.

While walking through the forest Checkers started to love the little Jolteon like she was her daughter and so she started to train her. Miya has now been trained enough so that if Checkers needs it Miya can give her a jolt of electricty to recharge her batteries or maybe even give out a strong electric attack that Checkers can add to her own to make them stronger. After a while she recived the letter to join the side of the Umbreon and she eccepted she is now on her way to find the Umbreon leader. With Miya by her side at all times they walk through the woods killing when needing to and stealing for food.

Other: Because of her constant training when she was with her trainer Checkers has learned to control electricity so well that she can divert any electicity, may it be natural or not, so that it would hit her opponent and also with the training she had been through she is always emmiting an electrical charge and anyone that touches her would get shocked. She practicly walks on electricity.

Miya isnt very skilled and always keeps her scarf around her neck for she loves it dearly.

Last edited by Monday; 09-12-2010 at 09:30 PM.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:00 PM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Okay you're good but I need you to lengthen the history a bit. One paragraph plus one sentence on another line does not make two paragraphs. Be a bit imaginative if you will. I understand you are a new roleplayer but I'm trying to help you improve.

Same goes for Personality. You only have two sentences and that's barely a paragraph. Lengthen it a bit more, imagine your character and how she acts in your mind and then describe in a bit more detail.

For now, you're pending Monday.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:11 PM
Monday Offline
Amateur Trainer

Edited slightly.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:37 PM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

That's better. And as for the word "acomplace" it's "accomplice" just to help you out :)

Anyway, accepted and you may post. Be imaginative and creative! ^^

You can either run into my Jolteon and help him out against Tawni and Storm or you could be licking your wounds from retreating from the fight with the Espeon at the Sun Temple (in which case, you can still run into Spark)

Also, make sure you read the rules for every rp because not every rp has the exact same rules ;)