Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-17-2010, 04:49 PM
SoulSilver Offline

Default Re: Sinnoh Adventures! : Sign-ups Open

Finallly back on my own pc. (though different pc tower until other one is fixed). Everyone accepted and I suppose I'll see you guys later on. For reasons personal to myself, I MIGHT be leaving PE2K. Please do not ask why and I hope I shall be back within a few months/a few years.

Eevee - Nickname: Kemnebi
He's a very curious Male. :)

Hatches @50
Umbreon @155
Mastered @335

(Jess)
- Not paired with anyone. PM if you'd like to be paired with me. (I'm not too bothered.) -
Old 07-27-2010, 08:42 PM
SoulSilver Offline

Banned List Added: On first post. Blaaa. I am not adding anything >n<!

Current Members! We need you to Come on more actively if you can Please!

Hatches @50
Umbreon @155
Mastered @335

(Jess)
- Not paired with anyone. PM if you'd like to be paired with me. (I'm not too bothered.) -

Last edited by SoulSilver; 07-27-2010 at 09:40 PM.
Old 07-30-2010, 06:46 AM
AKATheTitan Offline
Experienced Trainer

Name: Douglas A. Magestus

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality:
The son of a slightly famous Pokemon Trainer from the United States. Originally a shy and reclusive boy, Douglas was an easy target for the boys at his school. However, when he turned ten, his father gave him a Rhyhorn as a birthday present, so that he could start his own journey after he had finished school. This proved to be a fateful gift, as Douglas was able to defeat most of the other beginning trainers and winning great respect amongst his peers. This had an adverse affect on his personality: he became far more outgoing, and became the center of the in-crowd at his school. When he graduated at the head of his class, he had become a completely different person.
Douglas is very bold and confident, being somewhat of a joker but not afraid to speak his mind if someone asks him to. He can be slightly arrogant at times when people are callous with him, while conversely being very humble when people show him respect, being a Champion of the Silver Conference. This is ironic, as he goes to extreme measures to keep this achievement as concealed as possible. As a trainer, Douglas believes power and strategy are the key to winning battles, though he acknowledges friendship and respect are important to make Pokemon bring out the best in themselves. Though he rarely battles trainers now due to their tendency not to stand up to him, he considers battling a very serious affair, and may throw a jagged or sarcastic comment if he feels his opponent has underestimated his skill. Despite this, he is a good person at heart and has a strong sense of justice. He becomes extremely uncomfortable when others blatantly or subtly display signs of affection to him, as he is already romantically involved (although he says it is private business, the gym badge he wears around his neck is a clear sign!)

Badges: 29: All Kanto, All Orange Archipelago, All Johto, All Hoenn, 1 Sinnoh (Beacon)

Leagues: Silver Conference (Champion)

Pokémon:

Pokemon Name: Prometheus
Pokemon Species: Rhyperior

Pokemon Name: Inferno
Pokemon Species: Magmortar

Pokemon Name: Enforcer
Pokemon Species: Magnezone

Pokemon Name: Typhoon
Pokemon Species: Kingdra

Bonded Legendary: Arceus

Other: Allen Magestus = Almagest. Almagest means 'The Greatest' in Greek, just as Arceus is the technically the greatest of all Pokemon, being the Creator.

//ARCH KNIGHTS OF ALTAIR\\
| We are the new day's sun, ascending towards the sky to vanquish the night's wretched darkness. It is our birthright to uphold the necessities of order and justice. With sword and scale in hand, we shall protect these virtues with our lives. |
Old 07-30-2010, 05:03 PM
SoulSilver Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKATheTitan View Post

Name: Douglas A. Magestus

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality:
The son of a slightly famous Pokemon Trainer from the United States. Originally a shy and reclusive boy, Douglas was an easy target for the boys at his school. However, when he turned ten, his father gave him a Rhyhorn as a birthday present, so that he could start his own journey after he had finished school. This proved to be a fateful gift, as Douglas was able to defeat most of the other beginning trainers and winning great respect amongst his peers. This had an adverse affect on his personality: he became far more outgoing, and became the center of the in-crowd at his school. When he graduated at the head of his class, he had become a completely different person.
Douglas is very bold and confident, being somewhat of a joker but not afraid to speak his mind if someone asks him to. He can be slightly arrogant at times when people are callous with him, while conversely being very humble when people show him respect, being a Champion of the Silver Conference. This is ironic, as he goes to extreme measures to keep this achievement as concealed as possible. As a trainer, Douglas believes power and strategy are the key to winning battles, though he acknowledges friendship and respect are important to make Pokemon bring out the best in themselves. Though he rarely battles trainers now due to their tendency not to stand up to him, he considers battling a very serious affair, and may throw a jagged or sarcastic comment if he feels his opponent has underestimated his skill. Despite this, he is a good person at heart and has a strong sense of justice. He becomes extremely uncomfortable when others blatantly or subtly display signs of affection to him, as he is already romantically involved (although he says it is private business, the gym badge he wears around his neck is a clear sign!)

Badges: 29: All Kanto, All Orange Archipelago, All Johto, All Hoenn, 1 Sinnoh (Beacon)

Leagues: Silver Conference (Champion)

Pokémon:

Pokemon Name: Prometheus
Pokemon Species: Rhyperior

Pokemon Name: Inferno
Pokemon Species: Magmortar

Pokemon Name: Enforcer
Pokemon Species: Magnezone

Pokemon Name: Typhoon
Pokemon Species: Kingdra

Bonded Legendary: Arceus

Other: Allen Magestus = Almagest. Almagest means 'The Greatest' in Greek, just as Arceus is the technically the greatest of all Pokemon, being the Creator.

Accepted, though two things:
  1. Since orange islands isn't completely battling, I don't really classify them as central badges. HOWEVER. You are allowed to keep them. XD.
  2. Which Year(s) Did you character win the Silver (/Johto) Confrence? As my chara has also previously won it, and I don't want them to clash obv. For a year, 2008 (She was 17 then) My char won then. x]

Thank you for joining, ACCEPTED.. Have a nice time in the Role-play. :)

Hatches @50
Umbreon @155
Mastered @335

(Jess)
Old 09-09-2010, 08:19 PM
SoulSilver Offline

[bump.]
Sign-ups still open. Legends should be making their way to Pastoria. 'Kay? We'll have the storyline go form there.

Hatches @50
Umbreon @155
Mastered @335

(Jess)
Old 09-11-2010, 02:11 PM
Monday Offline
Amateur Trainer

Name: Blaze Hinote

Personality: Blaze has always been hot headed. His personality is much like his Charizard's. He always loves to fight and is a bad loser. He always seems to want to battle any trainer he meets no matter how strong they are. But there is a different side to him. When he isn't training Blaze would normally be found reading a book or sleeping. And no matter how many times he has watched them on tv Blaze refuses to enter any Leagues, for some unknown reason, even if he has enough gym badges but he loves to compete in contests.

Appearance:

Badges: All Johto, All Hoenn, 1 Sinnoh
Leagues: None
Ribbons: All Hoenn, 1 Sinnoh

Pokémon:

Pokemon Name: Denryu
Pokemon Species: Ampharos
Other: Denryu was Blazes' first pokemon and walks with him anywhere and always. She loves both battles and contests and is always trying to be best at everything.

Pokemon Name: Braveheart
Pokemon Species: Charizard
Other: His fav pokemon, Braveheart is very loyal and protective of her trainer and loves him dearly.

Pokemon Name: Onidori (Oni for short)
Pokemon Species: Fearow
Other: Onidori is arrogent and he hardly listens to Blaze unless in a battle with a flying pokemon or in a contest.

Pokemon Name: Ttakguri (Guri for short)
Pokemon Species: Golem
Other: Ttakguri hates being in his pokeball and also hates battleing but he will battle if it means a victory for the team.

Bonded Legendary: Moltres

Other: Blaze is related to fire and Hinote means fire in Japanese thats how his name is conected to Moltres.

Last edited by Monday; 09-11-2010 at 07:01 PM.