Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 09-08-2010, 09:46 PM
kitkatt Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Pokemorphs: The Prophecy [DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
The problem is the week gap kind of killed it for me. I thought this dead and I got involved with a bunch of other RPs, especially the one with PE2K vs GTS+, along with a slew of other things. I don't remember what I intended on doing in this RP either.

What I would do if I were you is change it around a little, keep the same general concept, but try to turn it into a completely new RP, and just start fresh. But you could keep it so that people who made characters for this one could reuse them for the next one. Its a decent RP, but I think a lot of people forgot about it or got too involved with other things.
yeah, that sounds like the best idea at the moment. I totally understand about that, and I'm really sorry me and my virus e-mail ruined stuff for you guys :( Better luck next time, maybe!
Old 09-09-2010, 12:26 AM
tranland Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
The problem is the week gap kind of killed it for me. I thought this dead and I got involved with a bunch of other RPs, especially the one with PE2K vs GTS+, along with a slew of other things. I don't remember what I intended on doing in this RP either.

What I would do if I were you is change it around a little, keep the same general concept, but try to turn it into a completely new RP, and just start fresh. But you could keep it so that people who made characters for this one could reuse them for the next one. Its a decent RP, but I think a lot of people forgot about it or got too involved with other things.
Why don't we just do that, then? From the looks of the sign ups, people were really interested. There's still a great chance that this thing will catch on -- in fact, it did in the first place. But the more, the merrier, right? The story hasn't really gone anywhere yet, so you could definitely afford to start fresh and get more players. Neo's definitely got a point. If you need any help I'm totally available. But if you don't, that's fine too, haha. :)
Old 09-09-2010, 06:11 PM
kitkatt Offline
Experienced Trainer

Yeah, I think I could really use some help with this, 'cause I just started school again so if you're avaliable, then you could PM me about anything. :) I need to get some new ideas to start this off again, so if you or anyone has any ideas, give me a bell x