Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 08-18-2010, 03:32 AM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to GallantlyGlaceon
Default Re: [SU] Shattered

lol, sorry, I didn't think of that.
Hopefully he will. xD
I could make another Simu Army recruit to get us closer...It's just that I'm afraid I won't be able to keep up with all my characters when school starts back up in a few days.(or at least for me, it's a few days)

EDIT: This is my 666th post :O
[12:38:20 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH" <---- Yup.
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 08-18-2010, 03:40 AM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Lol I'm going to college next Thursday so don't fret about it xD

and :O that's eeeevviiillll
Old 08-19-2010, 02:52 AM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

I'll try not to. xD

Good thing that's gone now, lol.
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH" <---- Yup.
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 08-19-2010, 02:56 AM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

go ahead and make another Simu army person if you want... I'll contact retro about his SU
Old 08-19-2010, 03:12 AM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbreonMoonlight View Post
go ahead and make another Simu army person if you want... I'll contact retro about his SU
I don't think I can do that. ^^'. I know, lame considering I still have a slot left open to create a character.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:21 AM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Lol as said before, I can open my arsenal to include one more person. I can keep up with them quite easily, though it takes time for me to write posts xD

Besides, the person I'm thinking about isn't even going to be in the rp much because he/she will be hidden away, ordering Simu's army about since she/he is the leader underneath Simu. So he/she won't be appearing often in the roleplay until probably around the end.
Old 08-19-2010, 04:55 PM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

lol Oh, okay then. I'll bump the limit.
Old 08-20-2010, 02:40 PM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Name: Sandra Hemington
Species: Waara
Appearance:
Normal
Spoiler:

Her wings and weapons
Spoiler:

History: Sandra was born in the futuristic city of Hepalon. Simu had actually imparted some of his essence into her when she was born, for future precautions. Thus, this allowed her to use the element of darkness. She was known as "The Cursed Child" or "The Deceiver" to Waara and other citizens of Hepalon, since not many used the darkness element. They believed her to be possessed by an Exzu despite her kind ways.
Her dark powers showed themselves when some boy kept teasing her, taking advantage of her kindness as he stole away one of her favorite toys. She was about five years old and she was at the park with other kids. She chased him around the park and finally she got really annoyed and angry. She grabbed the boy's arm, her eyes filled with a dark aura. Her hand was infused with a dark aura as well, causing him to scream in pain as she began to burn him. His screams were enough to snap her out of it and she let him go. He dropped the toy and ran off screaming home, a really bad burn on his arm in the shape of a hand. That's when the names for her started.
She locked herself up at home, refusing to go to school or anything as she self-taught herself what she needed to be taught. Her door was always locked and her parents were worried. She began to become more bitter as she kept herself locked in that room. She practiced her dark magic as well as other magic as the darkness instilled into her from Simu, began to take over her heart. Her parents had died while she kept herself locked in her room but she didn't care. And even then no one bothered coming near her room.
She was forced out of her studies as she heard about natural disasters occurring in the world around Bentwixt. She finally opened up the door she had kept locked for sooo many years. Oh how the world had changed. She came into the world in the middle of a tornado at Hepalon's outskirts. Using her own powers, she easily pulled apart the tornado, saving Hepalon from its destructive winds. However, she didn't do this to save Hepalon. She did it to test her new powers. Then suddenly all was calm and she looked up at the sky, her dark eyes watching as everything cleared. She returned back to her home, once more locking herself up in her room.
However, it was not over. Within the next few days a huge earthquake struck Hepalon as the two worlds began to merge. Her eyes looked quickly to her window as the scenery of the outskirts was replaced. She ran outside her old home as everything stopped to see there was a lake closeby instead of the normal forest there used to be. She ventured out of Hepalon to see lots of strange creatures. She watched them all run in fear of her dark aura.
Then, she was contacted by Simu. She looked up and around, completely taken by surprise, but he assured her he meant her no harm.
She listened to his instructions of taking over this new world, for the sake of Bentwixt and that if she could kill off all of the strange creatures, she could be ruler in place of him for this world. Anxious for power, she made a deal with Simu. She soon built her dark fortress behind Lake Verity and Hepalon and recruited with a rousing speech new people into Simu's army.
The most successful recruits are her Exzus, who would do anything to cover the land in darkness as she plans to do once all Pokemon are gone. Not even Simu knows of her plan, which was not the deal she made with Simu. She is even more evil than Simu realizes, as her lust for more power drives her there. She plans to become more powerful than Simu himself, and even plans on killing him once all is said and done and same goes to Arceus. She plans to be the sole goddess of the world and to create it as she sees fit.
Personality: Sandra is the cruelest person you could meet. However, to those that just fight to defend Bentwixt, they know not of her evil plans. She seems like someone who wants to defend Bentwixt from being overrun by these strange, new creatures.
However, Sandra never used to be this way. She used to be a kind and gentle person, but the darkness from Simu's essence filled her heart since that fateful day. If one could find a way to erase this darkness... perhaps someone can save her. If not, she will just have to be killed.
Side: Simu's Army
Pokemon Team: Shadow Gyarados (M), Shadow Scizor (M), Shadow Garchomp (M)
All of these Pokemon were taken by force from trainers who were then killed (trainers who accidentally stepped foot into Hepalon). They are infused with darkness from Sandra, causing them to be enslaved and listen to what she says. They are bigger and more powerful than their original counterparts due to the darkness inside them and are more ferocious. Aside from color changes, they also have a dark aura around them.
Other: She is known as "The Dark One" because she is always shrouded in darkness when underlings see her, giving them no clue as to her identity. Not even her right hands know her identity. Sandra can not only control the element of Darkness, but can also control other elements such as fire, lightning, wind, water/ice and earth. The only element out of her control is the Light element. This is what her fortress looks like. Fortress of the Dark One. The more time one spends in Simu's army, the more they become corrupted by her dark powers. It is subtle of course and a bit of a slow process. Simu's powers also allowed her to become young and immortal, immortal at least, so that she wouldn't die of old age or disease.
Old 08-21-2010, 06:40 AM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

That's a scary character there. 0o' Accepted, because this person is freaking awesome! (and also because this SU is good to go xD)
Old 08-21-2010, 01:29 PM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Lol thanks xD hope this gets started up
Old 08-31-2010, 11:39 PM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

You're welcome :)
Sorry for the extremely late reply. I got loaded with homework and stuff.
Unfortunately, it seems Retro-Smasher is not going to be joining. I'm gonna try to get some more people, but we can't start up until one more Simu person joins :(
Again, sorry. I'll spread word about this ASAP!
Old 08-31-2010, 11:43 PM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

alright but we could always create the rp and wait for people to SU...
Old 09-01-2010, 12:41 AM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

*facepalm*
I really need to...uhh...think more. xD
Alright, so I guess we'll do that, then, since it's easier than waiting.
The RP shall be up by tomorrow! Possibly this evening if I get the chance to!
I'll VM everyone after the RP is up just in case :)
Old 09-01-2010, 12:43 AM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

yay! Can't wait ^^
Old 09-01-2010, 11:48 PM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Default Re: [SU] Shattered (Open! We need more people, especially bad guys!)

Okay, so after thinking for awhile, I decided to make a Light Waara to conflict with the Dark one. Credit for this idea belongs entirely to UM, as she is the one who came to me with the suggestion :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Thanatos Nur (Fun fact: the name 'Nur' means 'light'.)

Species: Waara

Appearance: Thanatos is of pretty average weight, being at about 142(one-hundred, forty-two) lbs (pounds). He stands at at least 5"6"(five foot, six inches). He has soft, light-brown hair that reaches down to the chin of his narrow face. Framing this face is a pair of pure, sapphire-hued eyes. His attire consists of a jet-black, short-sleeved t-shirt and knee-length, white shorts. The ends of both sleeves of an onyx-colored shirt are visible just after the ends of the sleeves of his white t-shirt. He wears a pair of white sneakers with light-blue laces. Underneath each sneaker is a cerulean sock, a ruffle of which is visible just above both sneakers. Hanging around his neck is a length of black fiber, of which is attached a small, silver, crescent-moon ornament. He is about average size, neither chubby nor thin. Strapped tightly around his waist is a beige belt, which he uses to carry his Pokemon. He only has one right now, and it is kept in a black sphere with a golden line and button in the center, of which there is a gray line outlining. Near the very top is a crimson line that is also outlined, but with an amber line instead of a gray one.

History: Thanatos grew up in the town of Kikaiwa, raised in a loving family. His only sibling was a younger sister named Lizzie, whom he spent a large duration of his time playing with, for he loved her dearly. Both his mother and father were kind people, and took great care of their children.

When Thanatos was 14 (fourteen) years old, his parents left for a trip to collect some berries and such, for they dealed in the art of herbs. Thanatos happily promised to watch over Lizzie, who by this time was roughly 9 (nine) years old.

Said brother and sister waited and waited and waited, but their mother and father never came back home. Eventually, Thanatos realized there was no point in continuing to wait, so he and Lizzie moved to Luro, where they made a living by selling pottery that they made.

One day, in the middle of winter, the whole house was pitch-black. Lizzie was out in town purchasing some supplies, and she had the only candle. A customer earlier that day had specifically requested that Thanatos bring him a vase that the man would give to his wife on their wedding day, which was less than three days away at the time. Thanatos accepted the request with a kind smile.

He had been putting the finishing touches on the vase when the darkness came, and so he knew he had to finish the order. As he thought this, bright, golden light suddenly filled the room. He was quite surprised at this, but finished the vase before going to sleep for the night.

For the next few days, he practiced using this new power, which he learned was a Light element Waara power. From then on, he decided to use his power for good and helped every kind-hearted person he'd run into or something similiar.

Eventually, there came a time when Lizzie died of old age, as she was not Waara like Thanatos, but Human. Thanatos was deeply saddened by this, and he vowed that in the name of Lizzie Nur, he'd travel the world and do anything he could to make it a better place.

When the worlds collided, he was visiting Hepalon. Atfer this had happened, he decided to lead a group, the Rebels, whom would be against Simu's Army. While he was patrolling the area around Hepalon, he came across a wild Shiny Zangoose. He'd never seen this strange creature before, so he guessed that it was one of those 'Pokemon' beings. He didn't know how it would react to him, but he attempted to befriend it, as that was what he would usually do. The Shiny Zangoose was hesitant at first, seeming fierce and unwilling to come along with this person, but they gradually became closer, and she became his Pokemon Partner. She also turned out to be very kind and caring, being courteous to really anyone and using polite manners.

Personality: Thanatos always thinks outside of the box. He's an amazing strategist, and is very loyal. Being the kind and caring person he is, he can't stand to see wrong done to the innocent. He doesn't particularly like violence, but he's fine with participating in it when he thinks need be. He doesn't give up hope, and is very strong-willed. At times, he can be a bit hot-headed, but he acts cool and calm in the face of danger. He has a moderate temper, not really angered at only a mere slight insult nor not reacting at all to any attempts to get him mad.

Side: Rebel

Pokemon Team: Andra-Shiny Zangoose (Female)

Other: I don't own the image in this. Credit goes to the artist. Also, Kamu.