Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 08-12-2010, 08:48 AM
Micro Offline

Default Re: Oddly Strange Pokemon Adventure of Unusalness | Choose your own story

I say D! Let them fight!

Today I'm advertising on my PE2K account... HOORAAAY!!! xDD

~Echo. (~Micro.)
Old 08-12-2010, 09:15 AM
Elecii Offline

Default Re: Oddly Strange Pokemon Adventure of Unusalness | Choose your own story

Since DM posted first, I'll have to go by her choice.

You grab two Pokeballs from your bag and hold them in front of you. Cyndaquil and Charmander are still bickering, so you press the button on each and they glow red before returning to their own ball. You laugh slightly then place the Pokeballs back in your bag. You pull out a Masterball that seems to have a Pokemon in. You have obviously fogotten about your Rayquaza so you throw the ball and he comes out. He seems very angry with you and telepathically says to you, 'If you make it rain you'll make this the worst day of my life.' You remember that you now have Kyogre's and Groudon's powers. Which attack do you use?

a. Sunny Day
b. Rain Dance
c. Neither

i can't love you more than this
Old 08-12-2010, 09:17 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Sunny Day.

Spoiler:
Old 08-12-2010, 09:28 AM
Elecii Offline

You decide you don't want to upset Rayquaza and think about using Sunny Day. Unfortunatley the Groudon inside your belly fell asleep, so you can't use his attacks until he wakes up. Kyogre is asleep, too, which now means you have no powers until they stop being lazy. You look at your Rayquaza then run up to him and give him a big hug. He tries to hug you back, but isn't smart enough to do so. You press the button on the Masterball and he returns. What do you want to do next?

a. Catch a Pokemon.
b. Eat noodles.
c. Go fishing.
d. Murder Professor Elm.
e. Rob a bank.

Old 08-12-2010, 09:32 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

D. Oh, and murder Rowan while we're at it.

Spoiler:
Old 08-12-2010, 09:36 AM
Micro Offline

I say let's do E!

~Echo. (~Micro.)
Old 08-12-2010, 09:51 AM
Elecii Offline

The murdering is only explained briefly, since you don't want to be caught by the police.

You run to the lab and murder Professor Elm. He screams before he dies. You hop onto your Rayquaza and fly to Sinnoh where you murder Professor Rowan. Quickly, you run to the bank and fill out an application form. You get accepted! Now you can get the money you need. You sneak into the backroom where all the moeny is kept. You are now surrounded by money, beautiful beautiful money. You start up the truck outside then load all the money into it, telling all the passersby that you are taking it to a safer location.

You dump the money into your new house. Quickly you close all the curtians and lock all the windows. You go out the front door and double lock it, don't want anyone stealing your stolen money. You get on your Rayquaza and fly to Kanto. You spot a Pidgey, a Rattata and a Bulbasaur, which one do you try and catch?

a. Pidgey
b. Rattata
c. Bulbasaur

Old 08-12-2010, 09:54 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elecii View Post
The murdering is only explained briefly, since you don't want to be caught by the police.

You run to the lab and murder Professor Elm. He screams before he dies. You hop onto your Rayquaza and fly to Sinnoh where you murder Professor Rowan. Quickly, you run to the bank and fill out an application form. You get accepted! Now you can get the money you need. You sneak into the backroom where all the moeny is kept. You are now surrounded by money, beautiful beautiful money. You start up the truck outside then load all the money into it, telling all the passersby that you are taking it to a safer location.

You dump the money into your new house. Quickly you close all the curtians and lock all the windows. You go out the front door and double lock it, don't want anyone stealing your stolen money. You get on your Rayquaza and fly to Kanto. You spot a Pidgey, a Rattata and a Bulbasaur, which one do you try and catch?

a. Pidgey
b. Rattata
c. Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur XD

Spoiler:
Old 08-12-2010, 10:10 AM
Elecii Offline

You throw a Pokeball and it hits the Bulbasaur on the head, then sucks him inside. It wobbles around but the Bulbasaur is too stupid to figure out how to escape. You pick up the Pokeball. Now you had your fourth Pokemon, and you knew wih your millions of money and unlimited supply of masterballs you couldn''t be defeated unless a Vaporeon fell out of the sky and hit you on the head, which is what happened.

You wake up on the ground. Your Bulbasaur is sitting next to you, ripping grass up from the ground. What do you do?

a. Tell him off.
b. Join in.
c. Get Charmander to burn him.
d. Eat him.

Old 08-12-2010, 10:17 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Quote:
You throw a Pokeball and it hits the Bulbasaur on the head, then sucks him inside. It wobbles around but the Bulbasaur is too stupid to figure out how to escape. You pick up the Pokeball. Now you had your fourth Pokemon, and you knew wih your millions of money and unlimited supply of masterballs you couldn''t be defeated unless a Vaporeon fell out of the sky and hit you on the head, which is what happened.

You wake up on the ground. Your Bulbasaur is sitting next to you, ripping grass up from the ground. What do you do?

a. Tell him off.
b. Join in.
c. Get Charmander to burn him.
d. Eat him.
B... definately B...

Spoiler:
Old 08-12-2010, 11:15 AM
Team_Edward019 Offline
Elite Trainer

OMYGAWD, B! (remembering that grass is full of vitamins, Darktress xD)

OMIGAWSHWARNINGWTH
The Pokemon Elemental Forums suck; don't go there.
They have an irresponsible, unreliable Admin, and two power
hungry moderators that will ban you if you say anything
that's even a smidgen not to their liking.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
Gakupo Luka
♥~Paired To The Epic Peace Buyer~♥
Old 08-12-2010, 11:38 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team_Edward019 View Post
OMYGAWD, B! (remembering that grass is full of vitamins, Darktress xD)
(OOh yess lol its useful)

Spoiler:
Old 08-12-2010, 11:48 AM
Elecii Offline

(I would have posted earlier, but I was watching Happy Tree Friends.)

You sit up and start picking grass like your Bulbasaur. He attacks the grass using Vine Whip, which you think is strange. Then you realise there must be something there. You dig with him.

Eventually you dig up three boxes, a red one, a green one and a blue one. Which do you open?

a. Red box
b. Green box
c. Blue box

Old 08-12-2010, 11:50 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Quote:
(I would have posted earlier, but I was watching Happy Tree Friends.)

You sit up and start picking grass like your Bulbasaur. He attacks the grass using Vine Whip, which you think is strange. Then you realise there must be something there. You dig with him.

Eventually you dig up three boxes, a red one, a green one and a blue one. Which do you open?

a. Red box
b. Green box
c. Blue box
A! A! AAAAAA! werd

Spoiler:
Old 08-12-2010, 11:57 AM
Micro Offline

I choose A aswell!

~Echo. (~Micro.)