Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park

National Park Welcome to the URPG's National Park. This is the place to come if your a role-playing fanatic, because here at the Park, you RP your way towards catching more Pokemon!

Old 07-22-2010, 04:19 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Announcement and stuff!

Okay, so, here's the deal with the Park.

At the moment we're working on new Tests so we can get all our Rangers retested. The reason for this is there are a few Rangers who may or may not actually be ready for the position they currently hold; the other main reason is to see which Rangers are active and which ones aren't.

There are going to be several changes done to the Park's overall structure and how things are done. I'm going to start editing threads with new info soon, maybe as early as today if I can find the time.

Once the Rangers are all retested and the other changes finished, the Park will be back up and running.

If you have been waiting for a Test, now would be the time to PM me so I can add you to the list of members to send a Test to. I'm hoping to have the new Tests done and ready in a few days, or at the longest in a week.

Thanks for sticking with us; you're patience will be paying off soon enough!

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 07-22-2010, 05:04 PM
sheepskinfuton Offline

Send a message via AIM to sheepskinfuton
Default Re: Announcement and stuff!

Woo. I've been holding off on replying to any of my RPs because I wasn't sure if there were going to be any big changes, and I wanted to make sure my trainers get their mons fairly, and also get to keep them. D:

I guess I'll just tie up a few NBPs that I should've done ages ago, and then just wait for the test.

I'll be willing to help with anything, though I probably won't be needed. D:

supermonkey07 (11:45:01 PM): lol
(11:45:03 PM): silly sheep
(11:45:10 PM): trying to act like people do
(11:45:14 PM): talk the people talk
(11:45:16 PM): eat the people food
(11:45:20 PM): but you're just a sheep
[URPG] [Links]
Old 07-25-2010, 08:51 PM
Feng277394 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Feng277394

Ooo could this test get circulated off to non-rangers too? The Ranger count is pretty small and probably not ready to take in a storm of people when the Park finally reopens.

ASB

Old 07-25-2010, 08:57 PM
Shock64 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Shock64 Send a message via MSN to Shock64

The Ranger count really isn't that small, dude. Some people just don't Ranger more than one person at a time. But regardless, more Rangers are good. xP

Do we need to PM you if we're a Ranger already?

|URPG Stats|Contest Stats|Park Stats|
Old 07-27-2010, 03:13 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepskinfuton View Post
Woo. I've been holding off on replying to any of my RPs because I wasn't sure if there were going to be any big changes, and I wanted to make sure my trainers get their mons fairly, and also get to keep them. D:

I guess I'll just tie up a few NBPs that I should've done ages ago, and then just wait for the test.

I'll be willing to help with anything, though I probably won't be needed. D:
Heh, actually, if people want to give possible situations for Tests that would be nice. Just don't expect your suggestion to turn out as you submitted it; it would be changed up a bit so people couldn't easily get through a Test. But if more people help it sorta cuts down on what I have to do, which would be nice since I've started work this week and I won't have another day off till Saturday ^^'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feng277394 View Post
Ooo could this test get circulated off to non-rangers too? The Ranger count is pretty small and probably not ready to take in a storm of people when the Park finally reopens.
Well, I can talk with the others to see if Tests would be better off posted in an open thread, like I think they are with the Story section. That way potential Rangers could look at the Tests and everything. Of course, the one they're sent will still probably be picked by whoever gives the Test, instead of the person picking which Test they wanna do (like I think they do in the Story section).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock64 View Post
The Ranger count really isn't that small, dude. Some people just don't Ranger more than one person at a time. But regardless, more Rangers are good. xP

Do we need to PM you if we're a Ranger already?
Bolded for truth lol.

Nah, I think the Ranger list is pretty much updated with everyone who's a Ranger, if not exactly updated as to who's active and all. Once I start sending out Tests I'll either post in this thread or make a new one about it; if you don't get a Test within five or so days you can go ahead and PM me just to make sure I didn't overlook you or something.

Now then, regarding the Tests...I haven't had too much time to work on them because I started work Sunday. I've started on one but that's it really. So any suggestions and snippets you guys might want to toss at me would be cool, 'cause then I could print them all off and mix and match and stuff ^^.

Anyways, it might be another few days before the Tests are ready. I'm sorry this keeps getting pushed back more and more ^^'. Darn irl stuff all interrupting mah forum life lol.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 07-28-2010, 02:34 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

What the Sheep said. If you need any kind of help, don't hesitate to ask (you know where to find me xD)

Old 08-25-2010, 06:51 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64

Wow, I'm gone for a few months and now I have to retake a new test? Great, just what I need. Oh well. Glad to know it's up and running again.

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993
Old 08-25-2010, 08:00 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsukiKaiki64 View Post
Wow, I'm gone for a few months and now I have to retake a new test? Great, just what I need. Oh well. Glad to know it's up and running again.
Omg, hey :] I'M me when your online

Old 08-26-2010, 03:30 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

I was wondering why the board seemed kinda dead...

If you want me to retake the test, I'd be glad to. Never really got around to show what I think a ranger should do xP
and that's totally my fault

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.