Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2010, 08:20 AM
ash_ketchup Offline

Default Pokemon The First Movie- like or dislike??

I love the first pokemon movie cuz i saw it in theatres when i was four :) so magical. but theres a few things i need to complain about. Really mewtwo? ur gonna complain about being a beast just cuz ur cloned?? and the other thing. when ash first battles that trainer in the beggining-ish part of the movie. the trainer sends out a pinsir, venomoth, and golem. pikachu ko's them with 1 thunderblast. golem is ground. immune from that. its the details that make a movie great. tell me if im being petty or tell me if you agree.
Old 07-22-2010, 06:28 AM
Sir Zephyrus Offline

Default Re: Pokemon The First Movie- like or dislike??

Apart from the numerous errors, like Scyther being mistaken for an Alakazam, I really enjoyed the movie. I've only seen the first movie and Lucario and the mystery of Mew, and I think the first movie is the surperior one.
Old 07-22-2010, 04:07 PM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Well... if your parents told you that you're a clone of someone else and was just used for experiment then I would feel like c***.

Like : The only pokemon movie where it shows pokemon fighting it out until they can't take it anymore, also the fact that is proven that you can catch other trainer's pokemon

Dislike : The slapping pikachu part was pretty sad but it did grab the attention of the viewers
Old 07-22-2010, 10:19 PM
ash_ketchup Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Zephyrus View Post
Apart from the numerous errors, like Scyther being mistaken for an Alakazam, I really enjoyed the movie. I've only seen the first movie and Lucario and the mystery of Mew, and I think the first movie is the surperior one.
ya i think it was an awesome movie :) ive watched it like twice yesterday. :D haha.
and ya the first two are superior cuz they were actually in theatres which meant they were good movies :) not just tv specials.
Old 07-22-2010, 10:21 PM
ash_ketchup Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenEagle View Post
Well... if your parents told you that you're a clone of someone else and was just used for experiment then I would feel like c***.

Like : The only pokemon movie where it shows pokemon fighting it out until they can't take it anymore, also the fact that is proven that you can catch other trainer's pokemon

Dislike : The slapping pikachu part was pretty sad but it did grab the attention of the viewers
ya true true. i guess that is a valid point.
and yeah i was like sad when i saw all the fighting cuz it was truly like real fighting. they were getting hurt and stuff. and just the way they showed real emotion with the pikachu part was really cool i thought. it was like good story writing not like those tv episodes we see xD
(note that the first two seasons of pokemon were boss)
Old 07-23-2010, 01:15 AM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_ketchup View Post
ya true true. i guess that is a valid point.
and yeah i was like sad when i saw all the fighting cuz it was truly like real fighting. they were getting hurt and stuff. and just the way they showed real emotion with the pikachu part was really cool i thought. it was like good story writing not like those tv episodes we see xD
(note that the first two seasons of pokemon were boss)
Pokemon was good until they went into the 5th season or what they say " Enter Hoenn ".... 4Kids did the best job in running pokemon but after Johto it went all down hill when the pokemon company decided to run the anime itself... 4kids was better because they put pokemon with the real world and real world problems ( examples " team rocket were terrorist " " the 2 part boat sink episode " " the bridge bike gang episode )
Old 07-23-2010, 06:07 AM
UberRaichu Offline

Send a message via MSN to UberRaichu

Well, I've seen ALL of the pokemon movies, and I can truly say that even though most of them are pretty awesome, I liked the original one the best. It's basically the only one of the pokemon movies with an actual moral to it. So in my honest opinion, it was the best of all the movies(I think counting the zorua one, there are 13 now?!?!)

Hatches @38
Scizor @143
Mastered @323

Sorry, I'm boring, no more sig for you yet.
Old 07-23-2010, 03:31 PM
Cherries Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cherries

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_ketchup View Post
I love the first pokemon movie cuz i saw it in theatres when i was four :) so magical. but theres a few things i need to complain about. Really mewtwo? ur gonna complain about being a beast just cuz ur cloned?? and the other thing. when ash first battles that trainer in the beggining-ish part of the movie. the trainer sends out a pinsir, venomoth, and golem. pikachu ko's them with 1 thunderblast. golem is ground. immune from that. its the details that make a movie great. tell me if im being petty or tell me if you agree.
I like the movie and the pikachu ko'n the golem is just the mysetery of the pikachu :O

Credits To Neeno For Signature
Old 07-25-2010, 11:04 AM
Crystal-Wolf Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherries View Post
I like the movie and the pikachu ko'n the golem is just the mysetery of the pikachu :O
I am really starting to think that Pikachu is uber my fav movie was Arceus and the jewel of life
Old 07-27-2010, 11:37 AM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus

That movie made me cry. :(
I liked it for the most part, but the errors were hampering my overall enjoyment.
Old 07-28-2010, 03:27 AM
Lonsie Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Lonsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenEagle View Post
Pokemon was good until they went into the 5th season or what they say " Enter Hoenn ".... 4Kids did the best job in running pokemon but after Johto it went all down hill when the pokemon company decided to run the anime itself... 4kids was better because they put pokemon with the real world and real world problems ( examples " team rocket were terrorist " " the 2 part boat sink episode " " the bridge bike gang episode )
Uh... what? You realized 4Kids had no part in the making of the show and simply dubbed it, right? If you think the show became worse, you should blame the Japanese writers of the show, not The Pokémon Company.

[ BFF ~ Draconic Espeon ]
URPG | Shizen no Senshi | VPP
Old 07-28-2010, 02:25 PM
Cherries Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cherries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal-Wolf View Post
I am really starting to think that Pikachu is uber my fav movie was Arceus and the jewel of life
Pikachu is beyond uber, but when he evolves or doesn evolve hes a nothing. lol.

Credits To Neeno For Signature
Old 09-08-2010, 11:43 AM
SuperSaiyajin4Gengar Offline
Amateur Trainer

I liked the movie and mewtwo vs mew was the best match up in the movie.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:53 PM
MaskedJackal Offline

Send a message via AIM to MaskedJackal Send a message via MSN to MaskedJackal

I dislike it. Even when I was eight years old and saw it in the theater, I didn't much care for it. I liked the 2nd move a lot more.

also mewtwo sux.
Old 09-08-2010, 07:44 PM
Skylands Offline

It's what started the movie productions, so I like it in that respect. Also, originals FTW.
Closed Thread