Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Old 07-21-2010, 06:52 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Default Probems with VM and PM

I've looked all throughout Edit Options and the whole list of CP functions, and nowhere can I find anythign that allows me to recieve PMs from non-friended members, and I never recieve any notifications when people leave VMs in the visitor box of my profile.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:44 PM
-Pichu Boy- Offline

Send a message via AIM to -Pichu Boy-
Default Re: Probems with VM and PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewcario View Post
I've looked all throughout Edit Options and the whole list of CP functions, and nowhere can I find anythign that allows me to recieve PMs from non-friended members, and I never recieve any notifications when people leave VMs in the visitor box of my profile.
The default should be that you can receive PMs from anyone (if there even is a way to change it, which I don't think there is)

The notifications depend on what skin you use. So far, only BlueCommune works, iirc, so you just have to make it a habit to check your profile regularly if you don't use BlueCommune.
Old 07-22-2010, 10:23 PM
Cherries Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cherries

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Pichu Boy- View Post
The default should be that you can receive PMs from anyone (if there even is a way to change it, which I don't think there is)

The notifications depend on what skin you use. So far, only BlueCommune works, iirc, so you just have to make it a habit to check your profile regularly if you don't use BlueCommune.
I have the same problem, i cant even click my name on the top right of the page where i normaly would cliclk it to go to my page, idk why honestly, but it doesnt say when i get VM or PM either anyone else having this problem, i checked my wall today and the messages are still going through and i keep missing people i am suppose to because i dont see there messages sayign there online, so wtf is with this?

Credits To Neeno For Signature
Old 07-22-2010, 10:35 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

I get notifications and I have used Girl Talk and currently and using Future Vision III. Dunno what's wrong, but maybe if Pichu Boy's right you can try those?

Hopefully this gets resolved.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net