Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Fourth Generation

Fourth Generation Discuss the fourth generation Pokemon games: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2010, 05:41 PM
Dartz Offline

Send a message via AIM to Dartz Send a message via MSN to Dartz Send a message via Yahoo to Dartz
Unhappy This is a Request to all of the members of PE2K! :l

Hello there!
can anyone afford a used Nintendo DS for me?
cuz i am going to repay as soon as possible who will let me have a DS.
cuz i need to play wi-fi battles
i am so sad that i don't have one
i can't afford as i have only 1 Dollar
Please i need one
Please someone help this poor one :( .. God will Bless you
and please Don't Laugh and don't think it is a SPAM

i am serious

PLEASE HAVE MERCY IN OUR HEART

Last edited by Dartz; 07-14-2010 at 05:56 PM.
Old 07-14-2010, 05:42 PM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Default Re: This is a Request to all of the members of PE2K! :l

The problem you have is that " how are you going to get the ds? " through the mail? How come you don't try to get a job... if you're under 16 then maybe go around your neighborhood and mow peoples' lawns for money or something ( lemonade stand ).. anything where you can make a quick buck.

Best of luck to you.

EDIT : People who don't have DS can also use Shoddy. As you enter the competitive field of battling you will run into a lot of people who just use Shoddy. You need a computer and internet for shoddy so you won't have any problems. If you don't know anything about IV and EV setting ups then you might have a problem ( but you can go on Smogon.com and learn )

Last edited by Mystogan; 07-14-2010 at 05:45 PM.
Old 07-14-2010, 05:44 PM
Dartz Offline

Send a message via AIM to Dartz Send a message via MSN to Dartz Send a message via Yahoo to Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenEagle View Post
The problem you have is that " how are you going to get the ds? " through the mail? How come you don't try to get a job... if you're under 16 then maybe go around your neighborhood and mow peoples' lawns for money or something ( lemonade stand ).. anything where you can make a quick buck.

Best of luck to you.

EDIT : People who don't have DS can also use Shoddy. As you enter the competitive field of battling you will run into a lot of people who just use Shoddy. You need a computer and internet for shoddy
well here its not possible and i am not a street begger
i really want a DS
and you can send me through Courier
Old 07-14-2010, 05:48 PM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartz View Post
well here its not possible and i am not a street begger
i really want a DS
and you can send me through Courier
To be honest I would go to shoddy if you can't get a DS... It's the same thing except it's on your computer ( it won't give you a virus or anywhere near that problem ). Best of luck to you though in getting your DS. Good luck.

Also for the repaying... why don't you just shoddy and wait till you get the money instead of being in debt to someone

Another option is just buy a USED DS at your local gamestop or amazon.com for like 50 dollars or something that's cheaply priced

Last edited by Mystogan; 07-14-2010 at 05:50 PM.
Old 07-14-2010, 05:49 PM
Dartz Offline

Quote:
To be honest I would go to shoddy if you can't get a DS... It's the same thing except it's on your computer ( it won't give you a virus or anywhere near that problem ). Best of luck to you though in getting your DS. Good luck.

Also for the repaying... why don't you just shoddy and wait till you get the money instead of being in debt to someone
what is Shoddy??
Old 07-14-2010, 05:50 PM
Akai Shizuku Offline

I suppose you could try to find a job, but in this economy, and this economic system, it's going to be hard. A lot of people are going to be in a similar situation (myself included), so I'm not so sure that you'll be able to find someone to just hand you a DS through the mail.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best." -Karen
~I support Leading Light Communism~
Old 07-14-2010, 05:52 PM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
what is Shoddy??
Shoddy Battle is the most popular pokemon simulator, a program that allows you to play pokemon matches with other people over the internet. As you enter clans and such you'll find that many people in the Battling Center happily use both Shoddy and DS. Shoddy doesn't require any friend codes... and disconnects don't happen ( and you can't rage quit which is amazing! because shoddy will count it as lost if you leave the battle room ). If you don't know how to insert IVs and EVs then you got some trouble which is what Smogon university is for.

I edited it above but I don't know if you've seen it. You got another option... you can buy a USED DS for a cheap price at a local gamestop if you save some money up that won't reach to $100.
Old 07-14-2010, 05:55 PM
Dartz Offline

Quote:
Shoddy Battle is the most popular pokemon simulator, a program that allows you to play pokemon matches with other people over the internet. As you enter clans and such you'll find that many people in the Battling Center happily use both Shoddy and DS. Shoddy doesn't require any friend codes... and disconnects don't happen ( and you can't rage quit which is amazing! because shoddy will count it as lost if you leave the battle room ). If you don't know how to insert IVs and EVs then you got some trouble which is what Smogon university is for.

I edited it above but I don't know if you've seen it. You got another option... you can buy a USED DS for a cheap price at a local gamestop if you save some money up that won't reach to $100.
yes thats what i need.
now i am requesting for a used DS
Old 07-14-2010, 05:59 PM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
yes thats what i need.
now i am requesting for a used DS
http://shoddybattle.com/downloads

If you need help then ask anyone in the battling center. Most people should know how to work with Shoddy.. I do too as well but I prefer Wi-Fi as my playing field.. resorting to Shoddy whenever... Shoddy and Wi-Fi are pretty much the same but Shoddy allows you to use Rotom ( in any forms ) while Wi-Fi not a lot of people can use the different forms of Rotom. Also Shoddy prevents you from over doing your stats ( making your pokemon red and therefore preventing from standard battling anyone which is great )

Best of luck

Last edited by Mystogan; 07-14-2010 at 06:17 PM.
Old 07-14-2010, 06:01 PM
Broderick Offline

Send a message via AIM to Broderick Send a message via MSN to Broderick

Guys, he's already been temp. banned once for whatever reason, probably spamming. You honestly think anyone would be retarded enough to ask people for donations for them to get a new DS? Lol.

Get a life dude, or if you actually are stupid enough to do this, get a job.
Old 07-14-2010, 06:03 PM
Dartz Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broderick View Post
Guys, he's already been temp. banned once for whatever reason, probably spamming. You honestly think anyone would be retarded enough to ask people for donations for them to get a new DS? Lol.

Get a life dude, or if you actually are stupid enough to do this, get a job.
i am just 14
its not an age to work
also...
its not a SPAM
Old 07-14-2010, 06:13 PM
Mr420 Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420

Quote:
i am not a street begger
I dont get it, you're not a street begger, but you're an interent begger.
You'd be doing very much the same thing, asking random strangers for a kick me down..
why not do it where You're better likely to get the cash then & there..
throw on some dirty as F*** clothes & hang out at the freeway exits.. seems to work here in Cali. (Tho I wouldn't know)

personally look slike spam to me.. more like a way to get higher post count if anything. try craigslist.. way more ways to get a cheap used DS (I bought a new{previously owned} DS lite for 25 bux plus my spare copy of SS) & ways to get money lol or so im told.

Pokérus Empire

Last edited by Mr420; 07-14-2010 at 06:19 PM.
Old 07-14-2010, 06:16 PM
Dartz Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
You'd be doing very much the same thing, asking random strangers for a kick me down..
throw on some dirty as F*** clothes & hang out at the freeway exits.. seems to work here in Cali. (Tho I wouldn't know)

personally look slike spam to me.. more like a way to get higher post count if anything. try craigslist.. way more ways to get a cheap used Ds & ways to get money lol or so im told.
i agree
this is the first time i am begging for a DS
i don't have a Credit Card so i can earn Money Online
Old 07-14-2010, 06:25 PM
Cherries Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cherries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post

personally look slike spam to me.. more like a way to get higher post count if anything. try craigslist.. way more ways to get a cheap used DS (I bought a new{previously owned} DS lite for 25 bux plus my spare copy of SS) & ways to get money lol or so im told.
That first part was a lil ******* uncalled for dont you think? be nice >.>

Credits To Neeno For Signature
Closed Thread