Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 02:01 AM
IchigoTorisuna Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to IchigoTorisuna
Default Pokemon Ranger~Stand By Me~

In Almia, Team Dim Sun has seen defeated. Afterwards, everything seemed back to normal. 10 years after the Rangers defeated them, a new team has risen and they are becoming more and more powerful. Team Annihilation, an evil team bent on world destruction. They have been capturing wild Pokemon and recruiting trainers to fight for them in the upcoming war they're planning on the Pokemon World.

Now, Pokemon, Pokemon Trainers, and Rangers are joining forces to dectroy the evil plot of Team Annihilation. Will you help them fight againt Team Annihilation? Or will you help Team Annihilation in taking over the Pokemon World? Or will you be neutral and not help anyone? You Decide!

PLOT
Ok,the plot...
For people who joined the side against Team Annihilation:
You were walking around your hometown, when suddenly a piece of paper falls from the sky. You look up and see a Flygon with a satchel fly away. You picked it up, only to see it was a letter. You opened the letter and read it. It said:
Dear Whoever Found This Letter,
You have been sent this letter, because we think you would be a great addition to the team fighting against Team Annihilation. Inside, you will find an address and plane ticket to the Almia Region. If you have a flying Pokemon, you can fly here. If you wish to join our side, please head to the Almia Region and find a near by Pokemon Center to Register. Thank You, and have a wonderful day.
SIGNED,
T.L.

For people who joined Team Anihilation:
You were walking through your hometown, when you saw a mysterious building. You walked over to the building and looked around. Suddenly, a Salamence landed infront on you. He laid a letter in your hand and flew off. You opened and read it. It said:
Dear Whoever Found This Letter,
You have been sent this letter, because we think you would be a great addition to fight for Team Annihilation. Inside, you will find an address and plane ticket to the Almia Region. If you have a flying Pokemon, you can fly here. If you wish to join our side, please head to the Almia Region and find a near by Poke'Mart to sign up. We Hope You Join Us To Help Start A Better World For Pokemon.
SIGNED,
TEAM ANNIHILATION LEADER

For Pokemon who joined the side against Team Annihilation:
You were running around the forest playing and having a good time. You saw a Flygon fly in front of you and land. She smiled at you, "Dear Pokemon Brother/Sister, it would be a big relief if you joined the side against a new powerful team trying to take over the Pokemon world. Will you help?" You thought for a moment, then nodded. She smiled at you, "That's great. Just try and catch the next ferry to the Almia Region and come to the Top Ranger Base." You nodded again and watched as she took off. You headed for the ferry to start a new journey you would soon never forget.

For Pokemon who joined Team Annihilation:
You were running around the forest playing and having a good time. You saw a Salamence fly in front of you and land. He looked at you, "Pokemon Brother/Sister, it would be an honor if you joined Team Annihilation, who are trying to make the Pokemon world a better place. Will you help?" You thought for a moment, then nodded. He gave you a creepy smile, "That's wonderful to hear. Just get on the next ferry to the Almia Region and meet me there, I'll lead you the rest of the way." You nodded again and watched as he took off. You headed for the ferry to start a new journey you would soon never forget.

In this rp, you can play as a Pokemon, a Trainer, a Ranger, or a member of Team Annihilation?

The legendaries are allowed, but, the only way they can be in the story is if you apply for a Pokemon part to be a legendary. No Exceptions! Pictures are allowed for appearence and so are descriptions.

RULES
-No godmodding
-No legendaries. They are allowed only if you sign up as a pokemon.
-No controling other characters, unless the other person says you can.
-You can have up to three characters. All must be active.

I need a leader for Team Annihilation, Top Rangers, and the Ranger Bases. If you want that position, ask before you put it down. I'll need only ONE PERSON for the Leader of Team Annihilation, four Top Rangers, and four Leaders for the bases. For some IDIOTS Out there, this is NOT BASED ON THE GAME!

Trainer Info
Name:
Appearence:
Pokemon:
History:
Other:

Ranger Info
Name:
Appearence:
Pokemon Partner:
Your Pokemon:
History: (Why you became a ranger, where you came from, etc. and if you're a top ranger, how you became one)
Other:

Team Annihilation Info
Name:
Appearence:
Position: (What do you do for the team?)
Pokemon:
History:
Other:

Pokemon Info
Species:
Name:
Sex:
Appearence:
Family: (Only put this if you have family as a Pokemon)
History:
Moves:
Other:
ENJOY!

Last edited by IchigoTorisuna; 07-11-2010 at 04:29 AM.
Old 06-28-2010, 02:03 AM
IchigoTorisuna Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon Ranger~Stand By Me~

Species: Riolu
Name: Jaden
Sex: Female
Appearence: A normal looking Riolu, except she has cyan blue eyes and gray paws. She wears a dark red scarf/bandana around her neck.
History: Jaden lived with her mother, father, and brother in Hia Valley of Almia. She decided to leave home and travel, meeting different Pokemon and see Almia and it's different parts. She met Mandy, the Shiny Shaymin when she was in Veintown. They became friends and started traveling together.
Moves: Quick Attack, Force Palm, Counter, and
Other: Talk to humans telepathically

Species: Shaymin
Name: Mandy
Appearence: A Shiny Shaymin
History: Mandy lived in Veintown. She would play in the forest with a small girl named Ichigo. Mandy brought back a Gracidea Flower and gave it to her, as a symbol of their friendship. Mandy met Jaden 5 years after Ichigo left to become a Pokemon Trainer and befriended Jaden, accepting the offer to travel with her.
Moves: Magical Leaf, Energy Ball, Synthesis, and Hyper Beam
Other: Has a Oran berry with her a all times.

Name: Ichigo
Nickname: Ichi
Appearence: Ichigo is 5'4 with dark cyan blue hair and matching eyes. She wears a dark red turtle neck shirt with no sleeves and long baggy black jeans. She has two rubber bracelets on her right arm (One pink that says "Werewolves Bite!" and the other black with purple paw prints) with two rings on the same hand. One is a celestial ring (Moon, Stars, Etc.) on her pinky and the other has blue and red triangles on it on her ring finger. On her other hand she has a spinning silver ring on her ring finger. She wears yin yang earrings and an ear band with a sword on it on her right ear too. Her shoes are normal dark red slip on's. She's normally seen with a dark gray jacket on, but she does take it off sometimes.
Pokemon: Lucario, Eevee, Charizard, Murkrow(Crow), and Pickahu
History: Ichigo has lived in Almia all her life. Her mother is a Pokemon Ranger for Veintown. Ichigo usually goes to the Ranger base with her to help out with small petty things around the base, like cleaning and sometimes cooking for the others. Someday she hopes she can be a Ranger like her mother is, but for now, she'll settle with being a Pokemon Trainer.
Other: Has a Gracidea in her hair.
Old 06-28-2010, 03:50 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

So, exactly what is the plot? What happens during the Roleplay? There also needs to be some rules, the plot seems OK, but you misspelled fight. I usually like longer plots, but I actually could ask my friend about the game, if it is baced of Pokemon rangers, Shadows of Almia.
Old 07-09-2010, 03:42 PM
IchigoTorisuna Offline
Experienced Trainer

Angry Re: Pokemon Ranger~Stand By Me~

Oh, My God! What the hell!? Can you people not just use your imagination and just make stuff up as you go!? It's an rp! Do you idiots have to be told how to rp!? It's an OC! Make up your own plot ans just wing it as you go! You're not some ******' brainless person that need to be told what to do! Dammit! You peole are so DAMN annoying! You need a longer plot, pht! The hell ever! What the hell is up with you dumb asses for 'Spell everything perfectly', 'Be so perfect on here', 'have your posts be a damn book length'! GOD! You People Piss Me Off! I just wanted to find a cool site to rp on for Pokemon and have a cool, successful rp, but NO! ******** like you always have to be so 'perfect'! Well reality check, YOU'RE NOT! Go **** Yourselves! ********! ****!

Last edited by IchigoTorisuna; 07-11-2010 at 04:30 AM.
Old 07-09-2010, 03:48 PM
Sakuya_Izayoi Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchigoTorisuna View Post
Oh, My God! What the hell!? Can you people not just use your imagination and just make stuff up as you go!? It's an rp! Do you idiots have ot be told how to rp!? It's an OC! Make up your own plot ans just wing it as you go! You're not some ******' brainless person that need to be told what to do! Dammit! You peole are so DAMN annoying! You need a longer plot, pht! The hell ever! What the hell is up with you dumb asses for 'Spell everything perfectly', 'Be so perfect on here', 'have your posts be a damn book length'! GOD! You People Piss Me Off! I just wanted to find a cool site to rp on for Pokemon and have a cool, successful rp, but NO! ******** like you always have to be so 'perfect'! Well reality chack, YOU'RE NOT! Go **** Yourselves! ********! ****!
We do have quite a mouth here. GO FLUSH YOUR MOUTH IN THE TOILET AND COME BACK LATER kthxbai D:< Also, you actually do need a longer plot as some people need to know what happens in the RP. Also, there are kids here, so stuff it or get out of here.

And yes, even "perect lolol" RPers make mistakes too. Even someties in spelling. *corrects back*
Old 07-09-2010, 07:05 PM
Giratina Offline

Quote:
Oh, My God! What the hell!? Can you people not just use your imagination and just make stuff up as you go!? It's an rp! Do you idiots have ot be told how to rp!? It's an OC! Make up your own plot ans just wing it as you go! You're not some ******' brainless person that need to be told what to do! Dammit! You peole are so DAMN annoying! You need a longer plot, pht! The hell ever! What the hell is up with you dumb asses for 'Spell everything perfectly', 'Be so perfect on here', 'have your posts be a damn book length'! GOD! You People Piss Me Off! I just wanted to find a cool site to rp on for Pokemon and have a cool, successful rp, but NO! ******** like you always have to be so 'perfect'! Well reality check, YOU'RE NOT! Go **** Yourselves! ********! ****!
CAAAAAAAAAAAAALM DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN.

[takes deep breath]

Well, now that you have that nice message out of our system, we can find some sort of competent thought process, y/y?

We didn't ask any of that perfection slop of you. The boardmaster is the only one with the right to inform people that they need correct grammar, should be so perfect, or have posts the length of the average Stephenie Meyer novel. We (usually) don't impress those requirements on other roleplays, just on our own. You can say that "your posts can be foul-mouthed and have grammar that's so atrocious it's unintelligible", and it will be perfectly okay for people to have asterisks flying around like shuriken stars in the jumbled, ugly messes that are their roleplay posts. However, if you give us that as a rule, you will not get a fun roleplay. This is mostly because most people who write that way are not good roleplayers. They can't use their imaginations, because they don't want to or don't think they should have to do it. They will likely have flat characters and little to no drive to continue the plot.

It is important that you have some semblance of a plot because without that, we have no background information. The plot you gave, while on the less organized side, is actually perfectly fine. You gave us the setting, a brief history, and the possible sides you can take. Tokyokit, please don't be offended by this, but those criteria are things you want to see in a roleplay, not things we need to see in a roleplay. He has a point in that the original poster is not supposed to guide the other characters along, gently nudging them in the right direction when they take a step out of line. However, the OP is supposed to provide a rough guideline of where the roleplay will go, leaving it up to the players to decide how to utilize that idea.

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 07-11-2010, 03:47 AM
IchigoTorisuna Offline
Experienced Trainer

[Sighs]

I actually feel a lot better. Thanks Giratina. It's just, almost all Pokemon rp's I've been to require like, a freakin' book long post! And most people can't think of that much.

[Sighs angrily]

I'm not normally like that Sakuya, but I just got so mad. I figured there were kids here, but at least they put stars over 'em!

Last edited by IchigoTorisuna; 07-11-2010 at 04:18 AM.
Old 07-11-2010, 04:02 AM
Sakuya_Izayoi Offline

Quote:
Go **** youself Sayuka!
Okay, I just lost all respect for you. Seriously, if you hate it here, go die in a fire. I was just telling you things you needed to do, but you went all out on me. I will not quote our lovely Giratina, but I am going to summarize this in a nutshell:

WASH YOUR MOUTH.

EDIT: *anime sweatdrop and sigh balloon* Oh, and I think you're still mad at me, which is fine by me, because I was about to cuss my head off at you too. *complete sarcasm* Also, a book-long post? I don't mind writing long posts al all. What you need to do is carefully make your post bit by bit, aking it in Word or WordPad first before you post. Now CALM DOWN.

Last edited by Sakuya_Izayoi; 07-11-2010 at 04:16 AM.
Old 07-11-2010, 04:21 AM
IchigoTorisuna Offline
Experienced Trainer

HEY! Watch it, brat! I didn't even edit it yet! What the freak!

And what do ya mean you were gonna cuss me out!? YOU'RE ELEVEN! Kids your age shouldn't even CUSS! o.O

[Sigh]
Sorry, sorry. I got mad again. I don't particularly like some people, as you may have noticed. But I'm not mad at you, it was Tokyokit. I guess I just vented my anger on you. Sorry for that. [Anime sweatdrop]

By the way, I like that banner of your down there. The anime characters are very pretty. :3
Old 07-11-2010, 04:26 AM
Sakuya_Izayoi Offline

Quote:
HEY! Watch it, brat! I didn't even edit it yet! What the freak!

And what do ya mean you were gonna cuss me out!? YOU'RE ELEVEN! Kids your age shouldn't even CUSS! o.O

[Sigh]
Sorry, sorry. I got mad again. I don't particularly like some people, as you may have noticed. But I'm not mad at you, it was Tokyokit. I guess I just vented my anger on you. Sorry for that. [Anime sweatdrop]

By the way, I like that banner of your down there. The anime characters are very pretty. :3
They're not anime! xD They're video game characters drawn by teh awesome alphes! I KNOW cuss as most of the kids at my school cuss anyway. >.> And don't call me a brat. D=
Old 07-11-2010, 04:36 AM
IchigoTorisuna Offline
Experienced Trainer

Video game characters!? o.O Well...That was unexpected. They look anime!

Most kids at your school cuss!? But you're little kids! XD

Hm...Fine >.< I won't call you a brat. :)
Old 07-11-2010, 12:46 PM
Giratina Offline

Hello? I live with a grade full of thirteen-year-olds who curse their own ears off. |c

Well, anyway, you do get better with time. I admit I write some pretty long posts, but that's just because I've been roleplaying since around 2006. And up until mid-2009, my posts were pretty short anyhow.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 07-11-2010, 03:56 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Quote:
Most kids at your school cuss!? But you're little kids! XD

Hm...Fine >.< I won't call you a brat. :)
[Anime sweatdrop]

Errr...I didn't know she was 11...And yes, I know cussing, too. I'm one year younger than her, and I admit, a few people at my school are pretty stupid. They ask me to say a curse word to a HIGH SCHOOLER who can pulverise me. NO.

Err, i'm sorry 'bout that. I just am used to longer RP's, at least Para RP's. But I can do shoetish ones to. Its just, harder for me to do short ones, I guess. Nya, I'm not that mad at you for cursing me out.
Old 07-11-2010, 05:47 PM
Giratina Offline

Hahaha. I'm thirteen. I'm older than both of you. [brick'd]

Anyway, you might want to try and make a new thread now that we have all of this behind us, yeah?

(vpp da)
Old 07-11-2010, 06:18 PM
SoulSilver Offline

I'm 14. I'm older then you THREE. *shot*

Eevee - Nickname: Kemnebi
He's a very curious Male. :)

Hatches @50
Umbreon @155
Mastered @335

(Jess)
- Not paired with anyone. PM if you'd like to be paired with me. (I'm not too bothered.) -
Closed Thread