Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 06-20-2010, 04:04 PM
Scytherwolf Offline

Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

It's a good thing I got distracted by that fanfic soundtrack thread because now I can reply to this really quick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

xDDD Nearly! But nothing can be as great at him!!

xDDD Yaaay! 8D

xDDDDDDDDDDDD Me too! xDD Ahh, the hilarity!

XDDDD Yes!! I wanted you to read that bit and laugh. xDDD Yes, yes you do. ^^

Oh, really? haha, that's smart. I kinda forget about all that technical stuff. xDD

xDDD Yeah. Well some of the things I pointed out were funny things or KEWL METAPHORS!
Well of course not!

XDDD Yes! Oh, Bob...

XDDD I did! I know! I'm not even sure where to make a links page. D:

Usually...I do too! xD But not this time! "One in a row! It's a new record!"

XDDD Yeah!
Quote:
No worries! xD It wasn't bad at all. I just forgot. xDD (THE LITTLE d JUST CAME IN THEN but I erased it.) Yeah! ZOOM! "What was that?" "I DUNNO IT WAS TOO FAST! D8<" xDD O_O THAT would be freaky. You know, go into a forest hoping to catch a caterpie. .... "Oh, I stepped on something... HOLY COW IT'S A BIRD'S FOOT!!!!!!" Dx Yeah. Poor, slow heracross. Dx xD Yeah! I feel the exact same way. xDD WE UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER! (There are a LOT of CaPiTaLs in this paragraph. xDDD) OH YAY! I can just imagine him nodding and giving me a hug! xDD CUUUTE! Haha, yeah, unlike Thunder. ^^;
Thanks! (Oh no, not again! D: At least it's not the...random italics!) XDDD Yay for speedy scythers! Yeah, it would be freaky! "BIRD FEET! AAAAAAAHHH! What were these birds thinking picking up scythers!? D:" Yeah... ;-; Yay for understanding! :D Aww...cute heracross!

Quote:
o: I think I've only cut one thing from TtEoaF. xD A while ago back when they were on the ship. Yeah. xDD Oh, okay... o: See, yeah, haha, I've only cut one major-ish thing. Others are just words I cut, not scenes. xDD Yeah, I figured that since it's her story in a way; she began the journey to seek Articuno and the others just tagged along. x) Yeah, because they're the more...outspoken ones. xDD Especially Blazefang. "She's dangerous!" "Leave her behind!" "Stop following us!" xDx Yeah! I did, I really did... It stuck with me and seemed really dramatic. ^^ I could imagine how furious she was, especially since she'd bee mad at Thunder recently too. (xDD I like telling them to you!) (Yeah, me too! ^v^) Hehe, yeah, I bet. I'm glad my guess was somewhat accurate. xDD But I think I know how she feels... o: NOT THAT I'VE...hacked at anyone before. DDx
Haha, well, I've cut a lot of scenes....most of them short though. A few long ones because I wanted to use them later or apply a similar thing to the story later. Yeah, that's true! Yep, they are. XD If something annoys them, you can bet Rosie and Blazefang will tell you and tell you why! That's awesome! I'm glad I got her anger across well! (Awesome!) Yeah, I'm glad too! *GAPS* Are you SURE? Do you have a dark secret that you're not telling me? D:

Quote:
Well, wow, it really worked! xDD Yeah!! xDDD Well I nearly did do that! Yeah... :( xDDD Yeah, haha, well it's true. x) Exactly...which is now her current trainer. Dx (xDDD And I'm glad! Otherwise it'd make no sense! I mean, I'm still haunted by the time my big brother stole my cookie when I was little... I CRY ABOUT IT EVERY DAY. T^T [xDDD Joking; that never happened. xD] And it really adds to the plot and complications as well as the Thunder herself.) Yeah, it sure has. =( I never actually thought she'd go that far to attack someone in the group. At the same time though, its not so shocking because I know she would do that, but usually it's just a threat and they just get a little annoyed. But she really...really stuffed up this time. This mistake has cost her so much already... ;0; Yes. ;0; Yeah, I get what you mean. I think that too. She is but she isn't. Yeah... o: OH GOOD I'M RELIEVED... (Well I want you to, but I dun wanna spoil anything here. xD I gotta tell you something little about it the next time we talk on AIM!) xD xDDDDDDDDDDD Hahahaha, I could so imagine that. xDDD And them both just standing there afterwards like: T-T xDD
XDDD I laughed at the cookie thing! I'D BE HAUNTED TOO! Yeah, it would make no sense if she was perfectly fine after all that. And yep, she's threatened them a lot. And then she just snapped. Yeah, seriously. D: It'll cost her a lot more, too. (Haha, I know you do! I want to too! But...*shifty eyes* I don't want anyone else to know! *gaps* Okay!) xDDDD Haha, yeah!

Quote:
o: I DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING... *disappears down a hole with the penguins from Madagascar*

Yep. xDD Well on second thought, she may be siding with Rosie... =( Which is a shame. Dx

Mm. I just didn't want it to happen, of course. Dx Okay, good. ^^; I think... Yeah, neither can I. xDDD (Oh, really? Well I'll check your reply to that tomorrow! xDD My SECRET STORY. YES.) INDEED! I AGREE. :D YAY!
XDDDDD

Yeah, maybe... D= I don't know how much she would know/understand about Thunder. Guess it would depend...

Yeah, neither did I, but it's inevitable... (Okay! =D)

Quote:
xDDD That's true! And you won't have to wait for me to catch up before telling me of someone past (Cyclone xD)! Also, can I just say...Cyclone scares me. Dx I'm actually really glad he hasn't shown up lately! But I know he'll make a grand reappearance soon. And here I thought Firedash was gonna be the main bad guy before Cyclone came along! xDDD ALSO I'M GLAD SCYTHECLAW SAID HE DIDN'T SEE BLAZEFANG GO THROUGH AND HE KEPT IT A SECRET FROM THE PIDGEOT... And I'm really curious about his Forbidden Attack! Really curious! I hope he comes back soon. AND WHO WAS THAT MYSTERIOUS HUMAN WITH THE SUPPOSED SCYTHECLAW THAT SNOWCRYSTAL SPOTTED?!?!? I know you're not gonna tell me, but I might have an idea of who it is! Or at least a bit about him. *remembers things*
XDDD Yeah! You can always be caught up! Woot! Really? o: Good, because he's supposed to be a creepy pokemon! XD Haha, you did? XD Well, Firedash isn't evil, just greedy and mean. Her punishments to her pack involve things like..."you loose your rank!" or "you behaved poorly. Now you must feed all the little kids. Get huntin'!" And she simply doesn't care about pokemon outside her pack. YES I AM GLAD TOO! But then, he has a reason to be mad at Cyclone's army too! (Which is a good thing in that case!) Whose Forbidden Attack? Are you talking about Cyclone or Scytheclaw? *confused* OH MYSTERIOUS HUMAN YAY! Oooooh...memories. o:

Quote:
xDDD I'm so glad you're trying not to hurt me! xDDDD

OH MY GOODNESS, I REMEMBERED THOSE TWO THINGS I WAS GONNA SAY. And in the shower. Of course. xDD I always think of things in the shower! It's where I do my story planning as well! xDD

1. I was thinking... I couldn't help but think that Volco would have smelled out Nightshade's blood and found the pool of it, which would make it easy to follow his scent to the bushes not very far away. At the same time though, he could have thought it was anything--prey, or even one of the pokemon in the group's (who wasn't Nightshade) blood. And maybe Master would have no need for an injured heracross and Volco knew that. Or maybe there were too many smells in the air and the blood was ultimately overpowering and he couldn't follow it properly. Or maybe it didn't even care! The more I think about it, the more I think it doesn't matter and the more I realise it would be pointless to follow the trail for the number of reasons there are, but still. xD I just wanted to know the actual reason (unless you forgot about it or something). o:
XDDD I'm glad you're glad!

YAY FOR REMEMBERING!

Well, Volco could have smelled it, but with what was going on he would have been distracted, and after it was over they were both more focused on having seen Snowcrystal again. Plus, like you said, he could have easily assumed it was prey and Master has no use for Nightshade while he's injured anyway. Following blood, as Volco knew, would probably just lead to an injured pokemon or something left over from some predator's dinner, and they had more important things to think about.

Quote:
THE SECOND THING!!
2. I found it really sad when everyone said that it wasn't worth going after Thunder... =( As much as I know it's true in a sense, it made me growl and frown but also try not to admit to myself that they were right... I mean, I know Thunder's pretty horrible to everyone else (and it was displayed in this chapter), but if I were her and if I knew my so called "friends" weren't going to risk anything for me, I'd be so...let down. So upset and my heart would just sink. Dx But, of course, Thunder's different and I guess she wouldn't care so much that the gang doesn't care for her much or aren't gonna "put their lives or freedom on the line", as Blazefang put it, to save her. I bet she'd feel bad though since it's Master, and she'd probably be willing to admit anything and accept all the help she could get when it comes to getting away from him, so that makes me sadder... I'm really worried for her. Getting away from Master only to become his slave yet again because of one foolish movement...which also, ironically, would have set her free forever had she succeeded. I guess for not contemplating the consequences, she pays the ultimate price of going back...to square one. =( But I can't imagine! Having been with him for nearly her whole life, only to escape with the help of the very friends who she travelled with and now are not willing to come to her rescue for a second time because of how she treated them... She owes her life to them all, and I'm sure if she really thought about it...she might realise it.

Okay, that's what I wanted to say. xD
Wow, I really love comments like this! They're so detailed and thoughtful and...oh, you know what I mean! I love them! Honestly, I was sad when I wrote the "not worth it" thing. And Snowcrystal felt the same way. (I'm sure Alex did too, based on how she reacted...she was the only one not really bothered by Thunder's meanness..) You have a point, there. Thunder would be willing to do anything to get away again. She'd even apologize to everyone, be nice, or really, do anything for someone if it meant they would get her away from him if she did. (Of course, whether she would keep her promises is another story, but if she had to do those things then and there before she got rescued, she would; anything to get away.) She would certainly be willing to accept help though...from anybody...to get away from him. Oh, yeah...that makes a lot of sense. D= If she knew that they considered her "not worth it"... "Back to square one" is a good way to put it. After all that... Yeah, the problem is that Thunder was taught to care about nobody but herself (but that's not always the case, as she showed when she rescued Stormblade :D) I think if she realized that though, it would make her situation worse at the moment. D:

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 06-22-2010, 03:04 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
It's a good thing I got distracted by that fanfic soundtrack thread because now I can reply to this really quick!

Well of course not!

XDDD Yes! Oh, Bob...

XDDD I did! I know! I'm not even sure where to make a links page. D:

Usually...I do too! xD But not this time! "One in a row! It's a new record!"

XDDD Yeah!

Thanks! (Oh no, not again! D: At least it's not the...random italics!) XDDD Yay for speedy scythers! Yeah, it would be freaky! "BIRD FEET! AAAAAAAHHH! What were these birds thinking picking up scythers!? D:" Yeah... ;-; Yay for understanding! :D Aww...cute heracross!
xDD Yeah, I saw your post! I was in the middle of replying to it but replying to this is better. xDDD

xDDD Yeah...Bob...

Really? xD Well you can just make it on the thread I made mine on--the links thread! 8D

xDDDDDDDDDDDD One in a row! xDD Oh, you. Ladderscy.

OH NO! RANDOM ITALICS! xDDD Yeah! Really freaky! xDDD Woo!

Quote:
Haha, well, I've cut a lot of scenes....most of them short though. A few long ones because I wanted to use them later or apply a similar thing to the story later. Yeah, that's true! Yep, they are. XD If something annoys them, you can bet Rosie and Blazefang will tell you and tell you why! That's awesome! I'm glad I got her anger across well! (Awesome!) Yeah, I'm glad too! *GAPS* Are you SURE? Do you have a dark secret that you're not telling me? D:
Wow...haha, I didn't know. xD Oh, okay. I see. ^^ xDDD I really can bet they will! Go fire types. xDD Even though there are other fire types in the group... xD There are 5 in the group! Haha, well of course you did! 8D O__O ...*whispers* She's onto me! *realises you can hear* I-I mean...um... Uhh... DISTRACTION! *flees*

Quote:
XDDD I laughed at the cookie thing! I'D BE HAUNTED TOO! Yeah, it would make no sense if she was perfectly fine after all that. And yep, she's threatened them a lot. And then she just snapped. Yeah, seriously. D: It'll cost her a lot more, too. (Haha, I know you do! I want to too! But...*shifty eyes* I don't want anyone else to know! *gaps* Okay!) xDDDD Haha, yeah!
xDDx HOW DARE YOU LAUGH AT MY SUFFERING! (xDD) Exactly, and it makes her more interesting! (And frustratingly stubborn and mistrusting. Dx) Yeah...poor Thunder. Aww... BUT I WANNA READ IT SOON REGARDLESS. c: Yeah... (xDD Yes! TO THE SECRET ROOM! *zooms off*) xD

Quote:
Yeah, maybe... D= I don't know how much she would know/understand about Thunder. Guess it would depend...

Yeah, neither did I, but it's inevitable... (Okay! =D)

XDDD Yeah! You can always be caught up! Woot! Really? o: Good, because he's supposed to be a creepy pokemon! XD Haha, you did? XD Well, Firedash isn't evil, just greedy and mean. Her punishments to her pack involve things like..."you loose your rank!" or "you behaved poorly. Now you must feed all the little kids. Get huntin'!" And she simply doesn't care about pokemon outside her pack. YES I AM GLAD TOO! But then, he has a reason to be mad at Cyclone's army too! (Which is a good thing in that case!) Whose Forbidden Attack? Are you talking about Cyclone or Scytheclaw? *confused* OH MYSTERIOUS HUMAN YAY! Oooooh...memories. o:
Yeah. And I bet she would have had to go through the story to know what was happening anyway. xD

Yeah. D:

xDD Woohoo! 8D Yep! Well I knew she wasn't evil, but I thought she was gonna be the main bad guy. xD Wait... She makes others LOOSE their ranks? o: xDD Yeah. Haha, "Get huntin'!" xDD Yeah, I got that image of her too. Yes, yes he does! They created all this, and that's ultimately the reason he lost his position as the leader of his clan! I meant Scytheclaw's Forbidden Attack. xD Because they were discussing how it was a healing power, and Snow was like "that doesn't sound like a Forbidden Attack". o: YES!! And I wonder if that was Scytheclaw with him and why on Earth he was! *UFO music*

Quote:
XDDD I'm glad you're glad!

YAY FOR REMEMBERING!

Well, Volco could have smelled it, but with what was going on he would have been distracted, and after it was over they were both more focused on having seen Snowcrystal again. Plus, like you said, he could have easily assumed it was prey and Master has no use for Nightshade while he's injured anyway. Following blood, as Volco knew, would probably just lead to an injured pokemon or something left over from some predator's dinner, and they had more important things to think about.
xDDD Me too! 8D

Woo! In the shower, too!

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. xD I thought it was something like that! And yeah, that Master would have no use for a sick and injured pokemon. But that reminds me of Thunder... I mean, he'd have to spend a lot of time cleaning her up and caring for her if she's to be healthy and able to fight for him again. There's no real point in having a sick and beaten pokemon (who collapses now and again from the wounds and general fatigue Dx) if you only have pokemon to fight battles, so I'm betting before she gets tortured, Master's gonna have to treat her wounds. I bet it'd take a long time, too! Unless he didn't really care...but he'd have to do something! Which is the only good thing about Thunder getting recaptured, but then again, I'm sure she doesn't care if she's healed or not--she simply wouldn't want to be under his wing again. D: Understandably, of course! But I hope he treats her somehow...and gives her decent food... But I bet he'd be steaming mad she got away, but now that she's back...he's won.

Quote:
Wow, I really love comments like this! They're so detailed and thoughtful and...oh, you know what I mean! I love them! Honestly, I was sad when I wrote the "not worth it" thing. And Snowcrystal felt the same way. (I'm sure Alex did too, based on how she reacted...she was the only one not really bothered by Thunder's meanness..) You have a point, there. Thunder would be willing to do anything to get away again. She'd even apologize to everyone, be nice, or really, do anything for someone if it meant they would get her away from him if she did. (Of course, whether she would keep her promises is another story, but if she had to do those things then and there before she got rescued, she would; anything to get away.) She would certainly be willing to accept help though...from anybody...to get away from him. Oh, yeah...that makes a lot of sense. D= If she knew that they considered her "not worth it"... "Back to square one" is a good way to put it. After all that... Yeah, the problem is that Thunder was taught to care about nobody but herself (but that's not always the case, as she showed when she rescued Stormblade :D) I think if she realized that though, it would make her situation worse at the moment. D:
xDDD Well I love to get them too! And I love to write them for others to get. ^^ AND I THINK ABOUT THOSE THINGS. o: Haha, I find myself rambling--but it's good rambling! Yeah! Aww....I was sad to read it. Dx 'Cause she is worth it! But maybe just not to them. :( Yeah, Alex was empathetic too, even if she didn't get along with Thunder necessarily. Yeah. That's true. She was the first time, and being captured again when she hates him with such a racing passion, she'd want to get away even more. Haha, yeah, she totally would! I bet she'd refuse to do that at first, but then Master would appear again, and she'd be like "Fine! I'll do whatever!" DDDx Yeah, that's true. Because she knows she couldn't do it by herself. Evidently, since she needed the whole gang to come along. I still remember sweet Redclaw! how he sacrificed himself for the others. D: It's a wonder how he turned out so different to Thunder! And maybe he healed (physically and mentally) faster than Thunder did, and he was possibly newer than her to Master's group of pokemon. Yeah... Aww... D: I'd hate to know the only ones in my life who could possibly care for me thought like that. Dx Yeah, that's true. Because in order for her to live, she had to disregard the pokemon she battled and literally fight for her life--meaning she had to choice but to care only for herself. Plus, there was nobody else who she could really learn to care for...certainly not another pokemon on Master's team, 'cause I bet they thought the same as she did. Apart from Volco, of course!

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 06-22-2010, 05:37 PM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:

xDD Yeah, I saw your post! I was in the middle of replying to it but replying to this is better. xDDD

xDDD Yeah...Bob...

Really? xD Well you can just make it on the thread I made mine on--the links thread! 8D

xDDDDDDDDDDDD One in a row! xDD Oh, you. Ladderscy.

OH NO! RANDOM ITALICS! xDDD Yeah! Really freaky! xDDD Woo!
XD That's okay! I'm more interested in the story comments!

Oh, okay! I just made a post there! =D But where can you make a post for your Pe2k family? D= In that thread it says to only make one post...

XDDD

I know! Even freakier if you didn't know how it happened!

Quote:
Wow...haha, I didn't know. xD Oh, okay. I see. ^^ xDDD I really can bet they will! Go fire types. xDD Even though there are other fire types in the group... xD There are 5 in the group! Haha, well of course you did! 8D O__O ...*whispers* She's onto me! *realises you can hear* I-I mean...um... Uhh... DISTRACTION! *flees*
XD Yeah, I don't know if I've mentioned them on here! I didn't cut any scenes in the last chapter, though! XDDD Yeah, and the main bad guy is a water type. D:

Distractions? Psh...that's not gonna...oooh, look, a butterfly! *wanders off*
Quote:
xDDx HOW DARE YOU LAUGH AT MY SUFFERING! (xDD) Exactly, and it makes her more interesting! (And frustratingly stubborn and mistrusting. Dx) Yeah...poor Thunder. Aww... BUT I WANNA READ IT SOON REGARDLESS. c: Yeah... (xDD Yes! TO THE SECRET ROOM! *zooms off*) xD
BECAUSE IT IS FUNNY! *over-dramatic maniacal evil laugh* Yep! (XD That too!) DON'T WORRY I SHALL START WRITING IT WHEN INSPIRATIONNESS STRIKES. Do you still have bigly inspiration? OwO

Quote:
Yeah. And I bet she would have had to go through the story to know what was happening anyway. xD

Yeah. D:

xDD Woohoo! 8D Yep! Well I knew she wasn't evil, but I thought she was gonna be the main bad guy. xD Wait... She makes others LOOSE their ranks? o: xDD Yeah. Haha, "Get huntin'!" xDD Yeah, I got that image of her too. Yes, yes he does! They created all this, and that's ultimately the reason he lost his position as the leader of his clan! I meant Scytheclaw's Forbidden Attack. xD Because they were discussing how it was a healing power, and Snow was like "that doesn't sound like a Forbidden Attack". o: YES!! And I wonder if that was Scytheclaw with him and why on Earth he was! *UFO music*
XD Yeah...I'm still curious as to what her opinion on Thunder would be (both just meeting her and if she knew more about the whole story).

XDDD Ugh, loose...SEE? I TOLD YOU I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT! D:::::: Haha, yeah, Firedash can't do much to harm anyone (except the growlithe clan, really, by taking their land). Cyclone, however... Yeah, Scytheclaw's not on Snowcrystal's OR Cyclone's side. Oh, okay. xD Well, you'll find out more about that in a while. XDDD UFO music! Well, you'll see! Not in the next chapter though.
Quote:
xDDD Me too! 8D

Woo! In the shower, too!

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. xD I thought it was something like that! And yeah, that Master would have no use for a sick and injured pokemon. But that reminds me of Thunder... I mean, he'd have to spend a lot of time cleaning her up and caring for her if she's to be healthy and able to fight for him again. There's no real point in having a sick and beaten pokemon (who collapses now and again from the wounds and general fatigue Dx) if you only have pokemon to fight battles, so I'm betting before she gets tortured, Master's gonna have to treat her wounds. I bet it'd take a long time, too! Unless he didn't really care...but he'd have to do something! Which is the only good thing about Thunder getting recaptured, but then again, I'm sure she doesn't care if she's healed or not--she simply wouldn't want to be under his wing again. D: Understandably, of course! But I hope he treats her somehow...and gives her decent food... But I bet he'd be steaming mad she got away, but now that she's back...he's won.
Yay for ideas in the shower!

Yeah, he would have no interest in Nightshade, thankfully! Yeah, I was wondering if anyone was going to mention that. Thunder can't battle, but she's a highly trained pokemon who has been battling for Master since she was very young and knows everything he taught her, so she's very valuable to him. He is going to have to treat her wounds and such, but that certainly doesn't mean things are going to be easy for her; he has ways to cause her pain without actually injuring her if he wants. This also doesn't mean she'll get the amount of time she should to recover, but it's something. And even though she won't be battling for him for a while, Thunder certainly won't be having a good time as one of his pokemon, to put it lightly (particularly with how much she hates him and stuff). D:

Quote:
xDDD Well I love to get them too! And I love to write them for others to get. ^^ AND I THINK ABOUT THOSE THINGS. o: Haha, I find myself rambling--but it's good rambling! Yeah! Aww....I was sad to read it. Dx 'Cause she is worth it! But maybe just not to them. :( Yeah, Alex was empathetic too, even if she didn't get along with Thunder necessarily. Yeah. That's true. She was the first time, and being captured again when she hates him with such a racing passion, she'd want to get away even more. Haha, yeah, she totally would! I bet she'd refuse to do that at first, but then Master would appear again, and she'd be like "Fine! I'll do whatever!" DDDx Yeah, that's true. Because she knows she couldn't do it by herself. Evidently, since she needed the whole gang to come along. I still remember sweet Redclaw! how he sacrificed himself for the others. D: It's a wonder how he turned out so different to Thunder! And maybe he healed (physically and mentally) faster than Thunder did, and he was possibly newer than her to Master's group of pokemon. Yeah... Aww... D: I'd hate to know the only ones in my life who could possibly care for me thought like that. Dx Yeah, that's true. Because in order for her to live, she had to disregard the pokemon she battled and literally fight for her life--meaning she had to choice but to care only for herself. Plus, there was nobody else who she could really learn to care for...certainly not another pokemon on Master's team, 'cause I bet they thought the same as she did. Apart from Volco, of course!
I'm glad you do! Because I totally LOVE comments like this. *has said this a million times* YES YOU DO! AND I LOVE IT. =D Yes, this is definitely a good rambling. xD Yeah, I agree...worth it, but unfortunately the other pokemon didn't think so. Yeah, at least Alex cared. I can see her doing that too! Yep, Thunder's stuck there and she knows it.

Yep, it was mentioned earlier in the story that Redclaw was owned for a much shorter time than Thunder, and that he wasn't one of Master's main battlers (actually, he was used to train younger pokemon Master intended to be main battlers, and was evolved to prove more of a challenge to bigger pokemon). Yeah, me too. D: Yeah, exactly. It's not exactly something she was taught or could have learned...The other pokemon Master owned certainly weren't any help (apart from the ones she became friends with when she was young/nearly captured who were also new, but they died early on, and as they were Thunder's only real experience of caring for other pokemon...well, she didn't have much chance to learn DX).

-My Links-
Old 07-04-2010, 12:22 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
XD That's okay! I'm more interested in the story comments!

Oh, okay! I just made a post there! =D But where can you make a post for your Pe2k family? D= In that thread it says to only make one post...

XDDD

I know! Even freakier if you didn't know how it happened!

XD Yeah, I don't know if I've mentioned them on here! I didn't cut any scenes in the last chapter, though! XDDD Yeah, and the main bad guy is a water type. D:

Distractions? Psh...that's not gonna...oooh, look, a butterfly! *wanders off*

BECAUSE IT IS FUNNY! *over-dramatic maniacal evil laugh* Yep! (XD That too!) DON'T WORRY I SHALL START WRITING IT WHEN INSPIRATIONNESS STRIKES. Do you still have bigly inspiration? OwO
xDDD Me too! GO STORY COMMENTS!!!!!!!!

WOOHOO! Oh, I remember showing you a while ago, so it's all good. xD

xDDD Yeah, I know, right? "Oh...HAI RANDOM FOOT!!! O_O;;"

xD Butterflies? Pshaw! Butterflies don't...butterflies don't dis....distract...OH A SPOON!

WOAH YOU AND YOUR SCARY OVER-DRAMATIC MANIACAL LAUGH IS SCARY! Oh, how excitement! Well, not really. Kind of. xDD Now that we're talking about THAT NEW STORY I'M REALLY PUMPED AND INSPIRED!!1!!!!

Quote:
XD Yeah...I'm still curious as to what her opinion on Thunder would be (both just meeting her and if she knew more about the whole story).

XDDD Ugh, loose...SEE? I TOLD YOU I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT! D:::::: Haha, yeah, Firedash can't do much to harm anyone (except the growlithe clan, really, by taking their land). Cyclone, however... Yeah, Scytheclaw's not on Snowcrystal's OR Cyclone's side. Oh, okay. xD Well, you'll find out more about that in a while. XDDD UFO music! Well, you'll see! Not in the next chapter though.
Well, I remember that one day she met Thunder in character chat, and she said she thought her collar looked cool. xDD Thunder wasn't happy. Dx And then she went on to have an argument with Blazefang about fire. xDDD

xDDDDDDDDDD It's okay, you're improving!! Yeah, I guess she can't. She's their leader, after all. xD (Yeah, true!) Ooh, Cyclone... Yeah. THANKFULLY. If he was on Cyclone's side, I'd be really worried. Dx xDDD Haha, okay! 8D xDDD Yep. It's pretty creepy music. xD

Quote:
Yay for ideas in the shower!

Yeah, he would have no interest in Nightshade, thankfully! Yeah, I was wondering if anyone was going to mention that. Thunder can't battle, but she's a highly trained pokemon who has been battling for Master since she was very young and knows everything he taught her, so she's very valuable to him. He is going to have to treat her wounds and such, but that certainly doesn't mean things are going to be easy for her; he has ways to cause her pain without actually injuring her if he wants. This also doesn't mean she'll get the amount of time she should to recover, but it's something. And even though she won't be battling for him for a while, Thunder certainly won't be having a good time as one of his pokemon, to put it lightly (particularly with how much she hates him and stuff). D:
I KNOW RIGHT. It's where I do most of my thinking.

Yeah, I thought so. I was still curious though. xDD Oh, you were? o: Well, you can trust me to bring it up! x) Yeah, especially since he went to all that effort to look for her and carry her poke ball around. Yeah, that's a really good point... I think there are only minor positives to this situation--but to her, no positives whatsoever, especially since she never wanted to rest because she thought she didn't need it. Yeah, I bet he has all sorts of ways of treating his pokemon horribly. :( Well, I think I already know that!

Quote:
I'm glad you do! Because I totally LOVE comments like this. *has said this a million times* YES YOU DO! AND I LOVE IT. =D Yes, this is definitely a good rambling. xD Yeah, I agree...worth it, but unfortunately the other pokemon didn't think so. Yeah, at least Alex cared. I can see her doing that too! Yep, Thunder's stuck there and she knows it.

Yep, it was mentioned earlier in the story that Redclaw was owned for a much shorter time than Thunder, and that he wasn't one of Master's main battlers (actually, he was used to train younger pokemon Master intended to be main battlers, and was evolved to prove more of a challenge to bigger pokemon). Yeah, me too. D: Yeah, exactly. It's not exactly something she was taught or could have learned...The other pokemon Master owned certainly weren't any help (apart from the ones she became friends with when she was young/nearly captured who were also new, but they died early on, and as they were Thunder's only real experience of caring for other pokemon...well, she didn't have much chance to learn DX).
xDDD I'm glad I do too! 8D Yeah. xD It's okay! 8D It makes me happy to see it makes you happy every time you tell me! 8D YAY. xDD Well at least my rambling is put to good use when talking about stories! I just gotta make sure I ramble about the right ones, because there's nothing worse than spending a long time on a reply to a story, only to have it replied to in one or two sentences. Dx I've done that too many times. x) Yeah, definitely. I'm glad Alex cared. It's like she doesn't have to understand to be sympathetic!

Oh yeah, haha. Oh, okay! I remember him going inside with a fire stone and then when Redclaw came out, he was an arcanine! Poof! Hi! I'm evolved now! Oh, I see! That's kind annoying. To always have to train pokemon. xD Well, when you didn't want to. But you know. Yeah, it's really sad that all her friends died. :( Well, everything about her past is sad. Dx I'm impressed she managed to live through all of that though. o: GOOD JOB THUNDER, EVEN THOUGH YOU PROBABLY DON'T LIKE BEING PRAISED.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 07-04-2010, 01:47 PM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:

xDDD Me too! GO STORY COMMENTS!!!!!!!!

WOOHOO! Oh, I remember showing you a while ago, so it's all good. xD

xDDD Yeah, I know, right? "Oh...HAI RANDOM FOOT!!! O_O;;"

xD Butterflies? Pshaw! Butterflies don't...butterflies don't dis....distract...OH A SPOON!

WOAH YOU AND YOUR SCARY OVER-DRAMATIC MANIACAL LAUGH IS SCARY! Oh, how excitement! Well, not really. Kind of. xDD Now that we're talking about THAT NEW STORY I'M REALLY PUMPED AND INSPIRED!!1!!!!
=DDDD

XDDD Yeah! Think if you were a BIRD POKEMON who was new and came across those!

Silly me, a spoon can't pick up a steak! XD

GOOD BECAUSE I WANTED IT TO BE! ME TOO! I hope it inspires me for other stories as well!

Quote:
Well, I remember that one day she met Thunder in character chat, and she said she thought her collar looked cool. xDD Thunder wasn't happy. Dx And then she went on to have an argument with Blazefang about fire. xDDD

xDDDDDDDDDD It's okay, you're improving!! Yeah, I guess she can't. She's their leader, after all. xD (Yeah, true!) Ooh, Cyclone... Yeah. THANKFULLY. If he was on Cyclone's side, I'd be really worried. Dx xDDD Haha, okay! 8D xDDD Yep. It's pretty creepy music. xD
Really? o: I don't remember that! But yeah, I can see why she would be angry about someone complimenting that collar! XDDD Haha, I can definitely see her and Blazefang arguing!

Yay! I hope so. XD Yeah, definitely. o_O Cyclone would probably REALLY want Scytheclaw on his side, but luckily, Scytheclaw hates him.

Quote:
I KNOW RIGHT. It's where I do most of my thinking.

Yeah, I thought so. I was still curious though. xDD Oh, you were? o: Well, you can trust me to bring it up! x) Yeah, especially since he went to all that effort to look for her and carry her poke ball around. Yeah, that's a really good point... I think there are only minor positives to this situation--but to her, no positives whatsoever, especially since she never wanted to rest because she thought she didn't need it. Yeah, I bet he has all sorts of ways of treating his pokemon horribly. :( Well, I think I already know that!
XDDDD I think in really random places! What's annoying is when I'm trying to sleep and keep getting ideas and therefore HAVE to write them down! Or else I forget...and it takes forever to go to sleep! Yeah, well, she would have gotten MUCH better treatment from Snowcrystal's group...the only real advantage Master has is medicine, which of course, Thunder wouldn't feel was worth it at all.

Quote:
xDDD I'm glad I do too! 8D Yeah. xD It's okay! 8D It makes me happy to see it makes you happy every time you tell me! 8D YAY. xDD Well at least my rambling is put to good use when talking about stories! I just gotta make sure I ramble about the right ones, because there's nothing worse than spending a long time on a reply to a story, only to have it replied to in one or two sentences. Dx I've done that too many times. x) Yeah, definitely. I'm glad Alex cared. It's like she doesn't have to understand to be sympathetic!
Well, I'm glad! =D Yeah, I hate it when that happens! DX I'll never respond with two sentences to anything you say on my stories! (Unless your comment is two sentences long. Then I'm not so sure. XD) Yeah, true! Even Alex understands a bit of what Thunder's gone through (though she knows very little about it).

Quote:
Oh yeah, haha. Oh, okay! I remember him going inside with a fire stone and then when Redclaw came out, he was an arcanine! Poof! Hi! I'm evolved now! Oh, I see! That's kind annoying. To always have to train pokemon. xD Well, when you didn't want to. But you know. Yeah, it's really sad that all her friends died. :( Well, everything about her past is sad. Dx I'm impressed she managed to live through all of that though. o: GOOD JOB THUNDER, EVEN THOUGH YOU PROBABLY DON'T LIKE BEING PRAISED.
Yeah. XD Wait...huh? No, Redclaw isn't responsible for training them, he's pretty much a punching bag for other pokemon to test out their attacks on. Or he was, anyway.

Yeah, it is...that's one of the reasons she doesn't want to have friends; she figures they'll "just die anyway". Plus she has those issues with trust... Yeah, it pretty much is. Most of Master's pokemon didn't last very long with his training methods (which is why he had a TON of young pokemon for training), including the other scyther he found with Thunder. WELL, I bet if she could understand, and uh...overcome her issues a bit, she'd appreciate that! =D

-My Links-
Old 07-05-2010, 01:13 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
=DDDD

XDDD Yeah! Think if you were a BIRD POKEMON who was new and came across those!

Silly me, a spoon can't pick up a steak! XD

GOOD BECAUSE I WANTED IT TO BE! ME TOO! I hope it inspires me for other stories as well!
DDDDDx You'd probably fly away and never return to that forest!!!

xDDDDDDDDD

WELL IT WAS SO YOU GOT WHAT YOU HOPED FOR. LOONIK AND JOOPLE AGAIN! xD Me too! It'd be nice to get another TtEoaF chapter out of me. xDD

Quote:
Really? o: I don't remember that! But yeah, I can see why she would be angry about someone complimenting that collar! XDDD Haha, I can definitely see her and Blazefang arguing!

Yay! I hope so. XD Yeah, definitely. o_O Cyclone would probably REALLY want Scytheclaw on his side, but luckily, Scytheclaw hates him.
*GAPS* YOU DON'T?! Well it was a while ago. xDD Yeah, she really was angry! Then they went on to talk about how hunting was "easy", according to Dusty, but hard in Thunder's eyes. xDD ...And reality. xDD Dusty soon learned that. Yeah, me too! She really didn't like him after that. Dx

Woo! Party! No more loosing! Mm, I'd imagine. Now that he's got his new Forbidden Attack (for some reason, I was about to write 'hidden power' xD), Cyclone's gonna do anything to get his paws on him. And also since he's a good fighter and used to be the leader of his clan. o:

Quote:
XDDDD I think in really random places! What's annoying is when I'm trying to sleep and keep getting ideas and therefore HAVE to write them down! Or else I forget...and it takes forever to go to sleep! Yeah, well, she would have gotten MUCH better treatment from Snowcrystal's group...the only real advantage Master has is medicine, which of course, Thunder wouldn't feel was worth it at all.

Well, I'm glad! =D Yeah, I hate it when that happens! DX I'll never respond with two sentences to anything you say on my stories! (Unless your comment is two sentences long. Then I'm not so sure. XD) Yeah, true! Even Alex understands a bit of what Thunder's gone through (though she knows very little about it).
xDD Haha, well I guess good thinking can occur anywhere! xDDD Ooh, that's annoying. When that happens, I usually just tell myself that I'll remember again in the morning...but I never do. xDDD I should keep a notepad by my bed. o: Haha. xD How annoying. Yeah, I don't doubt that! Human medicine would be really handy in the wild... If humans dropped things more often, maybe Snow's group would have found some medicine to help Thunder. xD But then again, I wonder if she would have taken it or not! I get where she's coming from though, even though I've never been one of Master's pokemon!

Hehe. Yeah! I mean, I put so much effort into reviewing their stories, and they reply with "thx ill fix it l8r", when I make comments about the character and the actual story in the meantime. Dx YAAAAAAAAAAAY! That's so comforting. xD Actually, no--you're pretty much one of the only people who will reply to everything I say. xD Like this--quote something and reply, quote something else, reply to that. ^^ THANKS FOR MAKING IT WORTHWHILE. (xDDDDDDDDD Haha, gotcha! 8D) Yeah. But I like how, even though, she's seem Thunder at one of her most violent times, and Thunder was never nice to her throughout her time there, she still cares about what happens to her and wants to save her. It's so...touching! *sniff*

Quote:
Yeah. XD Wait...huh? No, Redclaw isn't responsible for training them, he's pretty much a punching bag for other pokemon to test out their attacks on. Or he was, anyway.

Yeah, it is...that's one of the reasons she doesn't want to have friends; she figures they'll "just die anyway". Plus she has those issues with trust... Yeah, it pretty much is. Most of Master's pokemon didn't last very long with his training methods (which is why he had a TON of young pokemon for training), including the other scyther he found with Thunder. WELL, I bet if she could understand, and uh...overcome her issues a bit, she'd appreciate that! =D
Oh, right! xDD I thought you meant that he would train them up. xDD Right. Oh. Well that sucks majorly! Well...I bet he learned some endurance skills while he was at it, at least. ^^;

Yeah, I remember that talk with Stormblade she had about that! I've always remembered that conversation. ^^ I thought it was such a valid reason to not want friends, but at the same time, sad she has to live with that and never really experience friendship (now, at least). Yeah, the big T word. Nah, I wouldn't think so. But that would kinda filter out all pokemon who were strong enough to cope...Thunder, to name one. xDDD Yeah, maybe! Sort out those issues, Thunder!!

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 07-05-2010, 07:15 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:

DDDDDx You'd probably fly away and never return to that forest!!!

xDDDDDDDDD

WELL IT WAS SO YOU GOT WHAT YOU HOPED FOR. LOONIK AND JOOPLE AGAIN! xD Me too! It'd be nice to get another TtEoaF chapter out of me. xDD
Yeah, exactly!

GOOD! Yes, yes it would! I really want to see more of the colony so I can learn about those characters and we can write the one shots! Plus I want to see Shard's reaction and the Daykare! XDDDD *imagines little kids piling on Dusty*

Quote:
*GAPS* YOU DON'T?! Well it was a while ago. xDD Yeah, she really was angry! Then they went on to talk about how hunting was "easy", according to Dusty, but hard in Thunder's eyes. xDD ...And reality. xDD Dusty soon learned that. Yeah, me too! She really didn't like him after that. Dx

Woo! Party! No more loosing! Mm, I'd imagine. Now that he's got his new Forbidden Attack (for some reason, I was about to write 'hidden power' xD), Cyclone's gonna do anything to get his paws on him. And also since he's a good fighter and used to be the leader of his clan. o:
Nope. D8 Why do I remember stupid stuff and not this? Oh yeah, that makes sense. Thunder can't hunt to save her life. Haha, I'd imagine. xD

XDDD Loosing! (Hidden power? XDDDD) Well, good thing for now is that Cyclone doesn't know...so that's something!

Quote:
xDD Haha, well I guess good thinking can occur anywhere! xDDD Ooh, that's annoying. When that happens, I usually just tell myself that I'll remember again in the morning...but I never do. xDDD I should keep a notepad by my bed. o: Haha. xD How annoying. Yeah, I don't doubt that! Human medicine would be really handy in the wild... If humans dropped things more often, maybe Snow's group would have found some medicine to help Thunder. xD But then again, I wonder if she would have taken it or not! I get where she's coming from though, even though I've never been one of Master's pokemon!
Yes, it can! XD I always have a notebook by my bed. Every time it gets filled up I get a new one. Yeah, it would! Of course, where they are, very few humans ever travel (since it's hostile and far from cities, and the routes to the gyms/pokemon league don't go anywhere near there.) so they wouldn't be finding any medicine. (Besides, trainers ought to be responsible and not drop things!) Thunder probably would have taken it, well, if the others could actually convince her it would heal her instead of harm her, that is. WELL THAT'S GOOD! I surely wouldn't want you to be one of his pokemon! D8

Quote:
Hehe. Yeah! I mean, I put so much effort into reviewing their stories, and they reply with "thx ill fix it l8r", when I make comments about the character and the actual story in the meantime. Dx YAAAAAAAAAAAY! That's so comforting. xD Actually, no--you're pretty much one of the only people who will reply to everything I say. xD Like this--quote something and reply, quote something else, reply to that. ^^ THANKS FOR MAKING IT WORTHWHILE. (xDDDDDDDDD Haha, gotcha! 8D) Yeah. But I like how, even though, she's seem Thunder at one of her most violent times, and Thunder was never nice to her throughout her time there, she still cares about what happens to her and wants to save her. It's so...touching! *sniff*
Yeah, that's very annoying. DX I like discussions about the story! I am? o: More people should! Yeah, the quoting thing is fun and makes replies easier to understand. Yeah, exactly! Alex still cares what happens to her, even if they never got along (not that Thunder really gets along with anyone, much.)

Quote:
Oh, right! xDD I thought you meant that he would train them up. xDD Right. Oh. Well that sucks majorly! Well...I bet he learned some endurance skills while he was at it, at least. ^^;

Yeah, I remember that talk with Stormblade she had about that! I've always remembered that conversation. ^^ I thought it was such a valid reason to not want friends, but at the same time, sad she has to live with that and never really experience friendship (now, at least). Yeah, the big T word. Nah, I wouldn't think so. But that would kinda filter out all pokemon who were strong enough to cope...Thunder, to name one. xDDD Yeah, maybe! Sort out those issues, Thunder!!
Haha, no! XD That would be a much better job, though! But it's Master's job. Yes, he did. He's a pretty tough pokemon...but the ones who are just there to get beaten up by the real trainees also get treated horribly, hence Redclaw's "I'd rather die" comment.

Oh, you do? o: That's cool you remember it! Yeah, Thunder's far too worried to actually get close to someone (and paranoid about Nightshade for no reason, recently). Yep, that was Master's strategy-find the young pokemon who were the VERY strongest through process of elimination and use them. Thunder was one of the few who were strong enough. Haha, well, I'm not sure she CAN sort out those issues. Not by herself, anyway, which is a problem...

-My Links-
Old 07-18-2010, 02:54 PM
Scytherwolf Offline

(New chapter! Sorry it's shorter than normal, but I ended up splitting this into two chapters. The next one's longer. XD)

The Path of Destiny
Chapter 48 - Separation

Morning came far sooner than expected, or at least, that was what Snowcrystal thought as she watched the sun slowly rising over the horizon, the growing light of sunrise doing nothing to brighten the dark thoughts that still filled her mind. There had been no sign of ‘Master’ all night, but Snowcrystal knew that he could still be lurking in the canyon, closer than any of the others thought, and yet they could not leave, not with Nightshade in such awful condition.

Everyone was edgy, nervous, and fearful, many of them wondering just when Master’s super-powered pokémon were going to ambush them. They all felt trapped and helpless, too worried even to hunt, the thought that there had been no sign of Master not exactly comforting.

Alex and Redclaw had tried to get food for Nightshade from some of the nearby trees, but the sap proved too difficult to collect and bring to him. Nightshade was growing weaker. As a pokémon that needed to eat often, he was certainly feeling the effects, made even worse by his injuries.

“It was Thunder…” Blazefang was muttering as Redclaw tried to give Nightshade a piece of bark with a few drops of tree sap on it. The houndour’s gaze was focused on the dirt in front of his paws. He was shaking, as though barely managing to suppress a steadily climbing panic. “Thunder did this. If it weren’t for her, we’d be out of here by now.”

“I think Master is more to blame than her,” Alex whispered quietly. Even the floatzel seemed worried and afraid, her usual carefree demeanor completely gone as she nervously smoothed down the fur of one of her tails that she held in her paws.

“If it weren’t for her…” Blazefang growled in response, “we’d be able to get away from Master.”

Snowcrystal was only half listening as the others carried on whispered conversations. She glanced at Wildflame and Redclaw, who were currently keeping watch. The fact that they hadn’t spotted anything yet didn’t reassure her. As the day wore on, she and the others were only becoming more and more paranoid, acutely aware of just how vulnerable they were. Most of them looked like they wanted to leave anyway, but they were either too worried about Nightshade or too afraid to go off alone to leave the group.

Snowcrystal was crouched beside Nightshade, who was lying completely still. Alex and Blazefang’s conversation about Thunder reached her again, and she sighed. Wanting some sort of a distraction, and figuring that Nightshade would want one too, she looked at the heracross. “I don’t think you were wrong about Thunder,” she whispered. “She was just…well…”

“I don’t blame Thunder,” Nightshade replied, his voice sounding even weaker than before. “I blame her master for turning her into the pokémon that attacked me.”

And it was back to Master, the human that could be lurking anywhere in the canyon or the surrounding area. Why hadn’t he found them yet? Had he been distracted by the other pokémon in the canyon? The thought made her cringe. No, she told herself, the canyon pokémon were too well protected. They would be safe. They had to be. She couldn’t bring herself to reply to Nightshade; she didn’t want to talk about Master or Thunder anymore.

“We shouldn’t just be waiting here,” Rosie said at once, and Snowcrystal turned to listen, more to look for another distraction than actually wanting to hear what the ninetales was saying. “We have to do something. Maybe we can smell out the human, attack him from behind, and kill him before he has a chance to let out any of his pokémon.”

Snowcrystal, as well as most of the others, stared blankly at her. Blazefang was the first to speak. “Well, if you want to volunteer for that, go ahead. Let’s see you get past his typhlosion.”

“But we could all-”

“Forget it, Rosie,” Spark told her. “Those aren’t ordinary trainer pokémon. We’d never win if he had a chance to release them. And Volco’s a pokémon too. He’d smell us coming. That’s…that’s just a crazy idea.”

“What do you think we should do then?” Rosie hissed at him. “Sit here waiting until he comes and finds us?”

“No,” said another voice, and Wildflame turned from where she was surveying the land ahead. “We can’t wait here. It’s just as dangerous as walking out in the open, and it’s getting us nowhere. I think we’re going to have to risk moving Nightshade.”

The other pokémon exchanged glances with each other, but Rosie just kept staring, an almost manic look in her eyes.

“All right,” said a voice. It was Nightshade.

“You…you sure?” Alex asked tentatively. No one else said anything.

“Wildflame is right,” the heracross said with what seemed like a great effort. “We can’t stay here. I’m willing to take the risk.”

There was silence for a moment. “Okay,” Blazefang said, standing up. “Let’s go. Now.”

The rest of the pokémon seemed to reach an unspoken agreement at the houndour’s words and got to their feet or paced around restlessly, waiting. Redclaw lay down on his belly beside Nightshade, and Alex helped the heracross climb onto his back. Redclaw stood up carefully, Nightshade clinging on feebly to the arcanine’s mane with his claws. For a moment he looked as if he was about to slide off, but he managed to hold on. Redclaw led the way, a small dry bush cracking beneath his paws.

Snowcrystal trotted after him, realizing that the others expressed obvious discomfort at the slow pace they were being forced to walk due to Redclaw and Nightshade. Redclaw seemed to notice this too. He stopped, and a conflicted expression crossed his face before he muttered, “the rest of you go on ahead. I’ll follow your scent.”

Blazefang, Wildflame, and Rosie broke into a trot and ran on ahead without hesitation, but the others paused. “Go,” Redclaw told them. Alex and Spark looked at each other, but to Snowcrystal’s surprise, did not argue, and instead nervously followed the others. Redclaw’s looked down at Snowcrystal.

“I want to stay,” she said stubbornly. “I-”

Redclaw simply nodded. “All right,” he agreed, “but if I tell you to run, run.”

Snowcrystal nodded wordlessly as she walked at the arcanine’s side. Far to their right, the cliff edge of the canyon stretched across the dry ground ominously, and she couldn’t help glancing at it often, expecting Master, or that strange human she had seen during the night, to appear out of it at any time. But no one came. She told herself not to worry; the human had probably gone, seeing as they hadn’t been attacked yet.

The two walked on in silence; Snowcrystal was wondering when they would reach the beginning of the canyon and the cave entrance they had come out of before, when Redclaw stopped suddenly, his muzzle lifted to the air.

“It’s Master,” he whispered. “He’s close.”

Snowcrystal had been so focused on convincing herself that she was being too paranoid that she didn’t quite believe the news at first. But it quickly dawned on her that Redclaw wasn’t lying. He couldn’t be. “Where?” she asked in a panic.

Redclaw’s muzzle was pointed toward the canyon a ways behind them. “Run!” he yelled at Snowcrystal without answering her question.

It took Snowcrystal a moment to will her legs to work, and as she did, she also caught the faint scent over the wind. She heard the scramble of paws and saw Redclaw trotting-as fast as he dared-over to a group of rocks away from the canyon. Looking away, she raced across the ground in the direction her friends had gone.

She wasn’t sure where Redclaw had gone to, and a group of trees up ahead prevented her from seeing her friends, but when she saw movement to her right, she knew instantly that something was wrong.

Climbing over a pile of rocks near the canyon’s edge, not far away from where she was, was Volco. The two fire types’ eyes locked together for an instant-both looked equally surprised to see the other-and then Snowcrystal turned and bolted in the opposite direction.

Volco shot after her; she could hear his paws pounding the ground. Even though she was used to running, Volco was much bigger than her, and from the sound of it, he was gaining. If I can just run long enough for him to tire out…just keep going and find the others…

A heavy weight cannoned into her from behind, sending her crashing muzzle-first into the dirt. Her paws slipped out from under her and she rolled onto her side, gasping for breath. Volco’s claws dug into her filthy white fur as he hauled her closer to him, dragging her along the ground and not seeming affected at all by her struggling.

“A nice surprise,” he muttered simply, a gleam of triumph in his single eye.

Snowcrystal tried to turn her head around to bite him, but he only pushed her to the ground harder. She stared up at his face, trying not to focus on the unnerving sight of his scarred, empty eye socket, and thought frantically about what other attacks she knew. Only fire attacks, she thought, which wouldn’t do her much good. Still, it was the only thing she could do.

She readied a flame wheel attack, but Volco saw what she was doing and slammed her head roughly into the dirt; the beginnings of the flame wheel flickered out and died. Snowcrystal scanned the area desperately for any sign of help, but neither Redclaw nor the others were anywhere to be seen. She wasn’t even sure if any of them knew she was in danger.

Sharp teeth met in her scruff and she was hauled roughly off her feet. Desperate, she fired a whirlwind of flame from her mouth that shot into the sky, but Volco didn’t even act like he had noticed. Running at the canyon and not caring if Snowcrystal got jostled against the rocks, he leapt over the cliff and down onto a narrow ledge that ran along its side. Snowcrystal stopped her fire attacks, both because she was too tired and because she did not want to set the canyon pokémon’s home on fire. Instead, she flailed wildly, trying to make Volco lose his grip or cause some damage with her claws and teeth. Nothing seemed effective; every time tooth or claw made contact, Volco ran on as if nothing had happened. Snowcrystal couldn’t tell where she was, but she knew they were getting further and further away from her friends. She knew her friends would talk about her, and then just like they decided with Thunder they would come to the conclusion that she wasn’t worth saving…

Snowcrystal felt like she was going to black out from the pain of being half carried, half dragged across the canyon ledge when Volco came to a stop. He did not release his grip, and Snowcrystal tried to touch her back legs to the ground to lesson the pressure on her neck and shoulders. When she had succeeded with this, she noticed a disturbing scent in the air. Blood. And a lot of it. Her gaze wandered around the area Volco had stopped in, a small clearing surrounded by trees and bushes in the middle of a wide ledge with a rock wall and higher ledges on one side, then she saw it.

Moonlight, the umbreon who had helped them convince Scytheclaw not to fight Cyclone, who had stood up against the scizor at great risk to himself, was lying awkwardly on his side at the other end of the clearing. A pool of blood had formed around him and his red eyes stared wide open in a sightless gaze toward the sky.

Staring in horror, Snowcrystal realized that it wasn’t just him. There were other patches of blood in the clearing and nearby, from different pokémon, but there were no other bodies. At one end of the clearing, half-hidden by bushes, was what looked like a tent. That could only mean one thing. Then Snowcrystal understood. Somehow, Master had managed to find and capture some of the canyon pokémon…and Moonlight must have died fighting him.

Some low hanging branches near the tent shook, and Master himself stepped out of it. Snowcrystal wasn’t accustomed to seeing humans, but there was something about the way Master looked that she didn’t like. She knew enough about him to despise him already, but there was something very threatening about his appearance now that she saw him up close. He did not look like the trainer that had captured Stormblade, or the other humans she had seen in Stonedust City. They had all looked rather vulnerable and out of place outside their human dwellings, but this human did not. He looked as if he had no trouble surviving here, and no fear of the pokémon either. He looked as if he had no reason to be, and he knew it. He seemed bigger and stronger than any of the humans she had seen, and as he stepped closer, she noticed a bloodied bandage around his left arm. It looked like the wound was fresh. She wondered distantly if Moonlight had done it and then pondered whether it was worth risking a fire attack. She couldn’t, she realized quickly, while Volco was holding her. If she injured his master, he would probably kill her.

Master seemed to understand this in some way, because he showed no fear as he approached Volco and Snowcrystal. On his way, he paused at Moonlight’s body and gave the umbreon a small kick. Snowcrystal saw a gaping red wound in his stomach that looked almost like something Thunder could have done, but the wound wasn’t clean enough to have been made by a scythe. Master looked over the umbreon’s body, seemed satisfied with something, and walked over to Snowcrystal, stopping just in front of her and Volco.

“Drop her,” he told Volco.

Volco’s mouth opened and Snowcrystal hit the ground; she tried to remain on her paws but found they wouldn’t support her. Master’s hand reached out and grabbed a handful of her neck fur. He lifted her up, more painfully than Volco had done, until the two of them were eye to eye. Snowcrystal felt an overwhelming urge to fire a flame wheel in his face and let Volco do whatever he wanted to her, but she knew she couldn’t. She couldn’t just give up and not try to escape and find her friends; if she did, they would come looking for her and likely meet the same fate, and she would never reach Stonedust City or find out what the legendaries so desperately needed to know about the Forbidden Attacks.

Master slowly moved her so that she was facing away from him; he seemed to want to take a close look at the pale gray stripes on her back. He ran the fingers of his other hand through the white tuft of fur on her head, then turned her to face him again, staring into her eyes with a strange fascination. “You did well, Volco,” he said smoothly. “The white growlithe. I thought she might be an albino, but her eyes are blue. She could be something else entirely.” His hand moved toward her crystal amulet and he held the crystal itself in his hand, peering at it for a closer look. “Think she belongs to a trainer?” he asked Volco, who tilted his head and gave him a look of feigned innocence. The typhlosion then seemed to lose interest a bit, and went over to sniff hopefully at Moonlight’s carcass; Snowcrystal realized that the umbreon’s body would probably end up as food for Master’s pokémon.

“We’ll see,” Master began. He now held her at arm’s length, still dangling painfully from her scruff. Her eyes kept darting around the bloodied grass of the clearing, wondering what had happened to the other canyon pokémon. When she looked back at Master, he was holding a red and white sphere in his hand. Whatever hopes she had had left plummeted.

He tapped the sphere against her head and suddenly a chilling sensation swept over her. She felt different than she had ever felt in her life; the scenery shimmered before her eyes, confusing her for a second before she was drawn into blackness. However, she could feel, in some way she didn’t quite understand, that she was not captured yet. With all her might she fought against the strange energy consuming her, feeling her strength wane even more. But there was no way she was going to give up. She had nothing to loose now, and she couldn’t let herself get caught…

Just when she thought she would black out from the effort, light flooded her vision and her body reformed normally on the ground next to Master, the energy she had struggled against releasing her. The pokéball dropped uselessly to the ground. Master bent to pick it up and at the same time grabbed her scruff again, twisting her head so her muzzle was pointed upward at the sky as if he was suddenly worried she would try to use an attack on him, then pulled out another small sphere from his pocket; this one looked different than the one he had used before. Master pushed the small button in the sphere’s center and it grew to be the size the previous pokéball had been.

Snowcrystal struggled wildly, and by some stroke of bizarre luck that surprised even her, managed to slip out of Master’s grasp. She hit the ground roughly and took off, only to be stopped by Volco as the typhlosion knocked her to the ground. Trapped, she looked in a panic at Master, only to realize that it hadn’t been bizarre luck that she’d escaped at all.

Master had been distracted by something moving on a rock ledge on the canyon wall not far above them. But it wasn’t one of Snowcrystal’s friends. It wasn’t even a pokémon.

It was another human.

This human, Snowcrystal realized, was much like the ones she had seen before, a young, not quite full grown human who looked out of place so far from a city. This human, though young, looked taller and older than the one who had captured Stormblade. He was much scrawnier than Volco’s trainer, and the fur (or whatever it was) on his head was a darker brown. He was standing with the most surprising nonchalant look on his face, not seeming surprised at all at the scene that lay before him. Snowcrystal wondered if this human had been watching them, and for how long.

“What are you doing here?” Master shouted at him, looking furious. Snowcrystal noticed that he was still holding the differently-colored pokéball. Volco, meanwhile, looked at the newcomer with surprise; Snowcrystal wondered how the human had managed to get this close without the typhlosion noticing him.

The scrawny human did not answer. He simply stared back. Then Snowcrystal realized it; the human she had seen during the night had looked like he did. At least, from what she could tell, he had. He had certainly been tall and thin, that was for sure. The human’s gaze wavered around the clearing before focusing once again on Master. “Let those pokémon go,” he said, his voice sounding rather quiet compared to Master’s booming yell.

Master didn’t reply but cast a knowing glance at Volco, who threw back his head and shot a billowing column of flame at the human standing on the cliff. Something moved in a blur in front of the oncoming fire attack, and Snowcrystal saw the human duck down as a pokémon came to a stop in front of him, lifting its arms, in which it held two strange objects, and forming a shimmering, almost transparent barrier in front of the fire. Despite this, Volco kept up the attack, and the pokémon behind the barrier strained harder, while the trainer, flinching from the heat, backed up against the rock wall.

Snowcrystal felt teeth in her scruff again, and looked around in panic, only to see the dark blue and white face of another pokémon before it began hauling her out of Master’s line of sight into the trees.

(Continued in next post...)

-My Links-
Old 07-18-2010, 03:00 PM
Scytherwolf Offline

Master’s gaze flickered from the pokémon trying to hold back Volco’s flamethrower toward her. Fury crossed his face as he hurled the pokéball at her-it missed-and then reached in his pocket again.

A sharp gasp from Volco distracted him; the typhlosion had stopped his flamethrower and the shimmering barrier in front of the pokémon-which Snowcrystal could now see was a yellow and brown bipedal pokémon of some type-vanished. Snowcrystal couldn’t see any more, for the pokémon holding her had whirled around and began racing through the trees. She heard a cry of pain from Volco, and a furious shout from Master, but she couldn’t tell what was going on. Branches whipped in her face and her back legs hit rocks and tree roots painfully, but the pokémon did not stop. It raced up a steep slope and suddenly they were standing on the ledge the strange human and his pokémon were, but further back, out of range of Volco’s attacks.

The pokémon set Snowcrystal down, but she felt too numb to move. From here, at a slightly higher vantage point, she could clearly see Master, his furious gaze locked with the gaze of the trainer standing boldly on the cliff. Both Volco and the trainer’s pokémon had stopped attacking. Master gave the other human a nasty grin.

“You want a pokémon battle, boy?” he asked, reaching into a pocket on the inside of his jacket. Snowcrystal saw the glint of something shiny and silver, and she thought he was going to pick up that, but he didn’t. Instead, he grabbed several pokéballs and flung them in front of him in the clearing.

Five pokémon at once began to materialize-Snowcrystal only recognized a nidoking and a tyranitar from Spark’s descriptions of them; the others she was unfamiliar with-and before they had even finished forming, Master had thrown out several more pokéballs, each with a different pokémon. Snowcrystal didn’t know much about trainers, but Spark had told her enough for her to know that they were only supposed to carry six. “Find the growlithe!” he barked at one, which Snowcrystal immediately recognized as a houndoom, but one much bigger and scarred looking than Wildflame. The houndoom took off in the direction Snowcrystal had been taken; she realized it would find them by following their scent trail in a matter of moments.

Looking wildly for an escape, she heard the strange human’s footsteps as he retreated, and turned to look at him without thinking. He looked, for the first time, scared. His pokémon had put up another barrier of energy, and some sort of attack slammed against it, creating a deafening noise and knocking both the pokémon and his trainer off their feet. And that had only come from the closest pokémon. The others had started rushing toward the cliff-Snowcrystal saw strange collars around their necks that looked different from the one Thunder had-and at the same time, she heard the houndoom’s panting as he neared them from behind…

A sudden change came over the strange human. Looking almost like he was acting in a blind panic, he got up and dived toward Snowcrystal and the pokémon who had been carrying her, who ran forward to meet him. The boy’s hand gripped the white mane around the pokémon’s neck and his other grabbed the fur on Snowcrystal’s shoulder. The still stunned growlithe was still too frozen with fear to think of pulling away. She heard the sounds of pokémon firing attacks and rocks crumbling nearby, and then the first of the strange trainer’s pokémon, the one who had put up the barrier, ran up to the human and touched his shoulder.

Instantly Snowcrystal felt an even stranger sensation come over her than the one she had felt being pulled inside the pokéball. Everything vanished before her eyes and she felt almost like she was falling, or being pulled forcefully in another direction, and when everything reappeared in a haze that slowly lifted from her eyes, it looked completely different. They were no longer in the canyon, though from the looks of things, Snowcrystal could tell that they weren’t far from it. She couldn’t quite recognize the place, however.

Slowly, she stood up, shaking from head to toe. She could feel warmth trickling down her back; she was bleeding from where the pokémon had grabbed her.

“Relax,” said a smooth voice, and Snowcrystal turned to see the white and dark blue pokémon, the one who had carried her, looking at her. “You must stay calm. Arien, this Alakazam, you see, used his teleport move, but it can only take us short distances. We still need to move.”

Snowcrystal stared back at the pokémon she knew was an absol (she had recognized its species once she had gotten a good look at it and managed to recall its name), then looked at the other pokémon called Arien. He had two long, pointed ears, and clawed feet. Two long clumps of fur like whiskers sprouted from either side of his snout. She didn’t think she had ever heard of this species before. Arien gave her an odd look and she turned back to the absol. “Why can’t he teleport us a bit further?” she managed to ask.

“Teleporting just one extra pokémon or person, let alone three, takes far too much energy,” the absol replied. “Energy he can’t afford to lose. Come with us. We have to get away from here. Don’t worry,” he added to her, “you don’t have to worry about being captured.” Snowcrystal wasn’t sure how on earth he expected her not to worry, but, feeling like she had no choice, she stepped closer to him, looking at the human worriedly.

The trainer got unsteadily to his feet, quickly putting out the small flame on the sleeve of his shirt that must have come from being too close to an attack before they teleported. “Let’s go,” he told his pokémon, but instead of walking, he unclipped a pokéball from his belt. Snowcrystal flinched and drew back, but when the human threw the pokéball, a pokémon came out of it.

It was a pokémon she had never seen before, but, like absol, had heard about. It was brown and green with a long neck and four massive leaf-like wings fanning out from its back. It had what looked like fruit growing on its neck, which arched high over Snowcrystal’s head. She backed away nervously, trying to remember whether this species was dangerous or not.

“I can’t go,” she told the absol and Arien in a panic, turning away from the large pokémon. “I have to find my friends…”

The absol looked a bit unsure of what to tell her. Arien did not answer either, but instead turned to look at the tall human who looked ready to mount the tropius. A knowing look flashed between them; Snowcrystal was surprised…it was almost like…understanding…

Then it clicked. That pokémon’s a psychic type, Snowcrystal thought. He’s bonded with that human and they can communicate… It suddenly seemed as if Master and his illegal pokémon were far, far away, much too far to reach her. It almost didn’t matter anymore. Here was a human…a human who could, through Arien, communicate with pokémon. This was exactly what she had longed for but hadn’t even dared hope for, her link to the humans’ knowledge of the Forbidden Attacks.

“Come on,” the human said, “we’re going to get away…and find your friends.”

Snowcrystal looked up at him numbly as he scooped her up in his arms and sat on the tropius’s back, returning his other two pokémon to their poké balls. She was no longer focused on whether he was trustworthy or not. He had access to what she needed, and if there was any chance he could help her find the information the legendaries needed, it was worth the risk of being captured.

“Let’s go!” the human called, and the tropius’s wings beat up and down frantically and it lifted into the air.

Snowcrystal’s eyes widened as the ground grew smaller and smaller before her eyes. She whimpered and dug her claws into the human’s arm, trying not to look down or at the sky around her. She didn’t want to know how high they were. Being up on a high mountain while standing on solid rock was one thing, but being suspended in midair on a pokémon, completely helpless, was something else altogether. She wished she could ask the human just how far he planned to go, but without Arien the alakazam out of his pokéball, there was no way she could communicate with him.

Nevertheless, he seemed to sense her nervousness, and held her more tightly with his right arm, his left resting carefully on the tropius’s neck. Snowcrystal’s eyes wandered to the tropius’s head, which seemed far away on its outstretched neck as it glided, Snowcrystal thought, horribly close to the clouds. “Where are we going?” she called up to him, but the wind blew her words back in her face. The tropius gave no answer; either he hadn’t heard, or he was too focused on flying.

Suddenly the tropius’s body and wings seemed to shudder a bit, and he turned his neck as if looking at something that had suddenly surprised him from below. The human noticed and leaned as far over as he dared (while keeping Snowcrystal in the same place) and his expression turned to one of surprise. “Go down, go down!” he cried.

Snowcrystal wasn’t sure what he was shouting about, but she wasn’t about to look down to see. She closed her eyes as they suddenly tilted forward, telling her that the tropius was making his descent. She didn’t dare open her eyes until they landed with a slight jolt. Dazed, Snowcrystal looked around, seeing that the canyon was still near them, but she still wasn’t sure where she was. Still being held in the trainer’s arms, she watched, confused, as he stepped off the tropius’s back. Once the tropius’s neck had stopped blocking her view, Snowcrystal realized what the trainer had seen.

There were two other humans standing nearby. One of them, she realized with a jolt of shock, was the one who had Stormblade. But any thoughts of Stormblade were pushed to the very back of her mind as the smaller of the two other humans stepped forward, a furious look in his eyes.

The trainer holding Snowcrystal did not seem to notice. “You have to leave,” he told him urgently. “There’s-”

“Wait,” the smaller male trainer interrupted. His eyes were completely locked onto Snowcrystal, so much that she wasn’t even sure he had really noticed the trainer holding her. “That growlithe…” he said slowly, seeming like he was trying to sound calm and innocent when he was really angry. “Did you catch it?”

“No,” the trainer holding her replied, but there was a panicky edge to his voice, as if he was still thinking of Master back at the canyon. Snowcrystal wished he’d hurry up and tell them; she wanted to leave, and fast.

But the trainer seemed to have no intention of leaving so soon. The smaller human who had looked at her funny walked closer. “Good,” he replied, and reached in his pocket for something. Snowcrystal felt a familiar feeling of panic as he took out a poké ball. “Because you have no idea how long I’ve been searching for it.”

To be continued...

(Sorry it ended at such a stupid place. This rest of this chapter was split off into Chapter 49 (which, by the way, is done, I just need to go over it again and will post it in a little while). No happy part of the story yet. Actually, that'll probably come in Chapter 50. ^^; The chapters I planned turned out a bit longer than expected. And we won't see Thunder again until Chapter 50, either. I know this wasn't a great chapter; the next one should be better.)

-My Links-
Old 07-19-2010, 03:11 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Poor Snow...And poor Moonlight! I hope Volco pays for it! And Master! I hope Thunder skins him alive! >:(

*Spitting a few petals* Leave some for me!

>:( I'm mad. I want to punch them in the face XD
Old 07-19-2010, 07:44 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Morning came far sooner than expected, or at least, that was what Snowcrystal thought as she watched the sun slowly rising over the horizon, the growing light of sunrise doing nothing to brighten the dark thoughts that still filled her mind.
And you say you're bad with metaphors. xD

Quote:
Moonlight, the umbreon who had helped them convince Scytheclaw not to fight Cyclone, who had stood up against the scizor at great risk to himself, was lying awkwardly on his side at the other end of the clearing. A pool of blood had formed around him and his red eyes stared wide open in a sightless gaze toward the sky.
*HORRIFIED GAPS* MOONLIGHT, NOOOOO!!!!! That's so horrible. :( But I guess we went down with a fight...but...aw. He was so noble and such a great pokemon! I feel so bad for him. Dx

Quote:
She couldn’t, she realized quickly, while Volco was holding her. If she injured his master, he would probably kill her.
I don't think that would stop Dusty if she was in a similar situation. Dx

Quote:
She had nothing to loose now, and she couldn’t let herself get caught…
xD NOT THAT TYPO AGAIN.

Quote:
Nevertheless, he seemed to sense her nervousness, and held her more tightly with his right arm, his left resting carefully on the tropius’s neck. Snowcrystal’s eyes wandered to the tropius’s head, which seemed far away on its outstretched neck as it glided, Snowcrystal thought, horribly close to the clouds.
No extra s. xD It's already got one!

Quote:
Suddenly the tropius’s body and wings seemed to shudder a bit, and he turned his neck as if looking at something that had suddenly surprised him from below.
S OVERLOAD!

WOW THAT WAS A GREAT CHAPTER! 8D I'll tell ya, I wasn't expecting Master to turn up! The starting was nice and mellow, and I was concerned the most for Nightshade the most, but then it ALL turned around. I was horrified to see that Redclaw was too far away by the time Snow was captured! And stupid Volco! he's so mean. Dx

And to think that Snowcrystal was so close to Thunder! I mean... It's ironic that she happened to be captured by the same trainer, and that she was only metres away from her. I bet they wouldn't ever come that close again by accident (or on purpose), and it sucks that she didn't have any kind of chance to save her or anything. But I guess it's better that Thunder didn't see Snow. I mean, she might have gotten her hopes up again! Which would have been really bad. For one, she could have imagined Snow had come for the purpose of saving her and wanting to save her (and going to the effort) (and when she found out that that's completely the wrong reason, she'd have felt more worthless and really heartbroken again), and two, she would have believed that she possibly could have been saved! But if you look at how helpless Snowcrystal was, there's no chance she would have been able to save her. But still! Thunder was just out of her reach...

ALSO, WHY DID MOONLIGHT HAVE TO DIE?!?! For some reason, I imagined he would have been some sort of main character who was significant and who appeared frequently. I actually looked at Grassy's comment before reading the chapter (xD), and by saying "poor Moonlight", I imagined he might have been captured or something, but no... Ugh, just the image of him lying there...it's so powerfully sticking in my mind. The pool of blood... You know what? If he happened to be looking straight at Snowcrystal, that would have been so creepy, but also really horrifyingly sad.

Although I've gotta say, I sure am relieved that Volco didn't go after Redclaw and Nightshade instead. Now that would have been a disaster. Not that he really had anything to do with them, especially considering he had the choice of them and Snowcrystal, and a white growlithe rather than an arcanine Master's already owned before and an injured heracross is much more likely something Master would prefer. I think that sentence made sense... xD But yeah. And if anyone would have come along to help Snowcrystal, that would also have been bad. Not that any of her friends would have dared to come near Master, especially when his pokemon are at the tip of his fingers. But I'm so glad that that trainer came along (whose name I know xD)! If he hadn't... then we wouldn't have met the absol! xDD Joking--Snow would have been captured...and she and Thunder would have been reunited in the most awful way possible. For them, at least.

You know what I wonder, though? All of those eight or so pokemon Master had could easily have turned on him and killed him, and eight against Volco would end up with Volco being defeated... I guess I have to consider the fact that they would probably need Master to survive--especially since none of them would know how to hunt. And maybe some of them like him... But thinking of Thunder and Redclaw, and all those other pokemon he put through hell (which would be probably most of them), and realising how much they hate his guts, I'd think that most of the pokemon on his team (well, the ones he carried with him) would hate him as well. So it's kinda surprising, if they all agree (which I have no idea if they do or not, but I know I'd hate him!), that they don't turn on him and Volco... o: But you know. xDD Then one of the main villains would be gone.

OH MY GOODNESS. Talking about villains! I...wow...haha... 0v0 I wonder what would happen...if Cyclone and Master met. O.o Wow, I'd love to see that moment. I mean, Cyclone'd hate his guts for the reason of him being a human, but also because of what he did to those pokemon. I know Cyclone isn't exactly the nicest to his army's pokemon, but he does hate humans because of what they do to pokemon and their habitats, so I figure he'd hate Master for that...and desperately want his powerful pokemon to join his army... o:

AND NOO! NOT YOU, JUSTIN! T^T I'm just waiting for--that trainer--to step in front of Snowcrystal and explain that he cannot capture her! GET AWAY, JUSTIN! I really hope he explains that she needs to find her friends. OH AND OH MY GOODNESS, I REALLY WANT SNOW TO SEE STORMBLADE AGAIN, OR FOR STORMBLADE TO SEE SNOW! OR FOR SPARK TO SEE JUSTIN OR--

Dusty: *bonks on head* Would you shush already?

Ow! Hey, I was just getting EXCITED! Is that okay with you, Dusty?

Dusty: Clearly not! xD

Aww, you... WELL FINE THEN. Dusty, you tell Scy what you think. I've read it, therefore you must have heard me reading it too.

Dusty: Wh--

Go on! We're waiting! Don't bore Scy, now. >:D And I'm sure she'd love to hear your opinion.

Dusty: Gahh...fine. T^T Scy, don't you think Xanthe's a bit weird to be friends with? I mean, I know she's supposed to be "cool" and stuff, but really...

What you think about the story, not me! Dx Doofus. xD

Dusty: If I'm a doofus, then you're a nincompoop!

Aw, fine. But just hurry up. Dx

Dusty: Anyway... Well, to tell you the truth, uhh... I'd hate to be in your story! All that bad stuff that happens? Like that "Master" dude... It's pretty scary stuff. Dx I mean, I'd be able to handle it, of course, but being around Thunder is crazy! She's some wacked out scyther.

Dusty! You know, you go through stressful things too. Don't lay dirt of TPoD! And would you be nice? You know what Thunder's been through.

Dusty: Yeah, yeah... I'm not laying dirt on it! I'm just saying...Snow and the gang are tough. Dx And on a positive note, it would have been amazing to meet Atricuno. And all the places they've been to are pretty cool. And they're all cool pokemon, but...well, I just hope this 'happy chapter' coming up lightens my views! And yeah...I guess I'd go kinda schizo too if I went through what she did, but that doesn't excuse her! Did you see what you did to Nightshade??

*points to post about 47th chapter* NO. NO, NOT AT ALL. I MISSED THAT ENTIRELY.

Dusty: Quiet, you. But I dunno. Thunder's freaky. O_o The others are cool though. :P Especially that Spark! I'd love to get on his bad side just to be there when he reacts! And if he gives me a jolt of discipline, my fire can easily swallow him whole.

Of course it will, Dusty. While you're lying helpless, sprawling on the ground while twitching as an aftereffect of the electricity.

Dusty: As if! *scoffs* You're my creator (as much as I hate to admit it!). You should know just how much I can take!

Hahaha...you mean just how little you can take? xDD

Dusty: H-- *slips on a banana peel and faceplants into a tree* OUCH! YOU DID THAT!

Hehehe.... I'm at the keyboard. xDD

Anyway, I put her away. xDD Sorry about her mean words about her not wanting to be in TPoD. She's just scared of what it would do to her.

Dusty: *muffled noises of protest*

But that's Dusty's view on TPoD! Tune in next time to see Xanthe...and her characters! 8D

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 07-19-2010 at 07:54 AM.
Old 07-19-2010, 08:51 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Trust me, Thunder would give ANYTHING to be able to skin Master alive! Good think Snowcrystal got away from them! And yes, poor Moonlight. ;-;

Quote:

And you say you're bad with metaphors. xD
Haha, well, I usually am. XD

Quote:

*HORRIFIED GAPS* MOONLIGHT, NOOOOO!!!!! That's so horrible. :( But I guess we went down with a fight...but...aw. He was so noble and such a great pokemon! I feel so bad for him. Dx
Yes, I know.... ;-;

Quote:
I don't think that would stop Dusty if she was in a similar situation. Dx
Probably not! XD But had Snowcrystal done that, Volco would have torn her apart.

Quote:
xD NOT THAT TYPO AGAIN.
AW DARNIT I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING BETTER AT THAT!

Quote:

No extra s. xD It's already got one!

S OVERLOAD!
I forgoooooot! *gaps*
Quote:
WOW THAT WAS A GREAT CHAPTER! 8D I'll tell ya, I wasn't expecting Master to turn up! The starting was nice and mellow, and I was concerned the most for Nightshade the most, but then it ALL turned around. I was horrified to see that Redclaw was too far away by the time Snow was captured! And stupid Volco! he's so mean. Dx
Thank you! I'm glad it was! I was annoyed I had to split this off from what is now Chapter 49! XD Haha, funny that the characters expected him to but you didn't! But I like surprising people! Yesh, Volco ish mean. x_x

Quote:
And to think that Snowcrystal was so close to Thunder! I mean... It's ironic that she happened to be captured by the same trainer, and that she was only metres away from her. I bet they wouldn't ever come that close again by accident (or on purpose), and it sucks that she didn't have any kind of chance to save her or anything. But I guess it's better that Thunder didn't see Snow. I mean, she might have gotten her hopes up again! Which would have been really bad. For one, she could have imagined Snow had come for the purpose of saving her and wanting to save her (and going to the effort) (and when she found out that that's completely the wrong reason, she'd have felt more worthless and really heartbroken again), and two, she would have believed that she possibly could have been saved! But if you look at how helpless Snowcrystal was, there's no chance she would have been able to save her. But still! Thunder was just out of her reach...
I was wondering if you were going to mention that! She was, ironically, VERY close to Thunder and knew it, but there was nothing she could do to try and save her. I really love when you write your thoughts about the story like this! I'd imagine Thunder would think Snowcrystal was coming to save her, had she seen her, as well. It makes me sort of wonder what Thunder would have thought if she'd seen Snowcrystal escape without her...

Quote:
ALSO, WHY DID MOONLIGHT HAVE TO DIE?!?! For some reason, I imagined he would have been some sort of main character who was significant and who appeared frequently. I actually looked at Grassy's comment before reading the chapter (xD), and by saying "poor Moonlight", I imagined he might have been captured or something, but no... Ugh, just the image of him lying there...it's so powerfully sticking in my mind. The pool of blood... You know what? If he happened to be looking straight at Snowcrystal, that would have been so creepy, but also really horrifyingly sad.
To be honest, I was really sad at his death too! The real Moonlight is dead as well (my Gold version's file got erased ;-; ) Moonlight was never going to be a main character, but what he did was important... Yeah...I'm glad that image was powerful, even if in a bad way! Wow, yeah, that would have been creepy! o.o Good thing he was staring upwards instead...doesn't make it much less horrific though.

Quote:
Although I've gotta say, I sure am relieved that Volco didn't go after Redclaw and Nightshade instead. Now that would have been a disaster. Not that he really had anything to do with them, especially considering he had the choice of them and Snowcrystal, and a white growlithe rather than an arcanine Master's already owned before and an injured heracross is much more likely something Master would prefer. I think that sentence made sense... xD But yeah. And if anyone would have come along to help Snowcrystal, that would also have been bad. Not that any of her friends would have dared to come near Master, especially when his pokemon are at the tip of his fingers. But I'm so glad that that trainer came along (whose name I know xD)! If he hadn't... then we wouldn't have met the absol! xDD Joking--Snow would have been captured...and she and Thunder would have been reunited in the most awful way possible. For them, at least.
Yeah, had Volco attacked them, everything would have turned out a whole lot worse. Yep, exactly! Snowcrystal was the rare colored pokemon and therefore the one Volco knew Master would want. Yeah, you're right. Any 'rescue operation' would have ended disastrously, quite possibly with members of the group ending up captured or dead. Yes, yay for the guy with the stereotyped-evil name! Yeah...actually, I hadn't even thought of that! That would have been quite interesting to see...both of them under the control of Master. (Snowcrystal would be a bit luckier as she's odd colored, which would mean Master wouldn't want to risk her getting injured or killed, something which would reduce her value.)

Quote:
You know what I wonder, though? All of those eight or so pokemon Master had could easily have turned on him and killed him, and eight against Volco would end up with Volco being defeated... I guess I have to consider the fact that they would probably need Master to survive--especially since none of them would know how to hunt. And maybe some of them like him... But thinking of Thunder and Redclaw, and all those other pokemon he put through hell (which would be probably most of them), and realising how much they hate his guts, I'd think that most of the pokemon on his team (well, the ones he carried with him) would hate him as well. So it's kinda surprising, if they all agree (which I have no idea if they do or not, but I know I'd hate him!), that they don't turn on him and Volco... o: But you know. xDD Then one of the main villains would be gone.
Actually, there's a reason the pokemon didn't turn against Master. It was hinted at in this chapter, but it's pretty subtle so I didn't expect you to pick up on it. XD You'll find out in more detail once Thunder appears again in Chapter 50. And yes, there are a few pokemon (Master's more trusted ones) that are twisted enough that even though they've been abused, they are fiercely loyal to Master and yes, like him. Obviously, those pokemon are the ones that get better treatment from him (mostly because they cooperate). You're also right about them not knowing how to hunt/forage, because they'd be helpless out in the middle of nowhere where Master currently is. I'd also like to mention that Master's pokemon don't work together. There is a hierarchy among them (Volco being at the top), and they are generally very vicious and mean to each other (any like Thunder who made friends with other pokemon Master was "testing" when they were young would have long abandoned that habit) and that behavior is often encouraged and rewarded by Master and Volco, so that those at the top get there by not only being excellent fighters, but by keeping the other pokemon in line, which leads to better food and treatment, so most of the pokemon seek that to some degree. Had one of the pokemon turned on Master, another pokemon looking for a reward could have very well turned and put them in their place. That is, if the attacking pokemon even got far enough with their attempt.

I also wanted to mention something random about Master (which doesn't have anything to do with this, really) that I wanted to mention before but I forgot. x_x Master has several ways of punishing his pokemon, the most "basic" probably being the whip. Master does not use a whip for any practical reasons, he does so simply because he can. Like (I think) was mentioned in some chapter somewhere, there were a lot of abusive trainers who tried to use whips on their pokemon and got attacked or killed (as I imagine would be easy to happen). Master just likes to know (or show other people, from time to time) that he can use the whip on his pokemon without repercussion. He just likes to be in control. And his pokemon know he is.

Quote:
OH MY GOODNESS. Talking about villains! I...wow...haha... 0v0 I wonder what would happen...if Cyclone and Master met. O.o Wow, I'd love to see that moment. I mean, Cyclone'd hate his guts for the reason of him being a human, but also because of what he did to those pokemon. I know Cyclone isn't exactly the nicest to his army's pokemon, but he does hate humans because of what they do to pokemon and their habitats, so I figure he'd hate Master for that...and desperately want his powerful pokemon to join his army... o:
Yes, that WOULD be interesting! Cyclone would be more concerned by the fact that Master is a human (and thus part of the species that takes up habitats and catches pokemon, which is unnatural) than how he treats his pokemon, but he definitely would be angry at the abuse too. In Cyclone's mind, it's okay for him to mistreat pokemon, because he thinks it's for the greater good. He's a hypocrite, but it's completely justified to himself in his mind. (And yeah, Master's pokemon would be of great interest to Cyclone, for how powerful they are.)

Quote:
AND NOO! NOT YOU, JUSTIN! T^T I'm just waiting for--that trainer--to step in front of Snowcrystal and explain that he cannot capture her! GET AWAY, JUSTIN! I really hope he explains that she needs to find her friends. OH AND OH MY GOODNESS, I REALLY WANT SNOW TO SEE STORMBLADE AGAIN, OR FOR STORMBLADE TO SEE SNOW! OR FOR SPARK TO SEE JUSTIN OR--
XDDD I love the "Nooooo! Not you, Justin!" XDDD Haha, if I were a pokemon, I wouldn't want to be caught by Justin (even if I WANTED a trainer) on the basis that he treats some pokemon unfairly. But I'm a scyther...wait...that would be bad! D8 Stormblade's coming in Chapter 50! (He would be in 49, but I had to end that..it'll be soon though!)

Quote:
Dusty: *bonks on head* Would you shush already?

Ow! Hey, I was just getting EXCITED! Is that okay with you, Dusty?

Dusty: Clearly not! xD

Aww, you... WELL FINE THEN. Dusty, you tell Scy what you think. I've read it, therefore you must have heard me reading it too.

Dusty: Wh--

Go on! We're waiting! Don't bore Scy, now. >:D And I'm sure she'd love to hear your opinion.

Dusty: Gahh...fine. T^T Scy, don't you think Xanthe's a bit weird to be friends with? I mean, I know she's supposed to be "cool" and stuff, but really...

What you think about the story, not me! Dx Doofus. xD

Dusty: If I'm a doofus, then you're a nincompoop!

Aw, fine. But just hurry up. Dx

Dusty: Anyway... Well, to tell you the truth, uhh... I'd hate to be in your story! All that bad stuff that happens? Like that "Master" dude... It's pretty scary stuff. Dx I mean, I'd be able to handle it, of course, but being around Thunder is crazy! She's some wacked out scyther.

Dusty! You know, you go through stressful things too. Don't lay dirt of TPoD! And would you be nice? You know what Thunder's been through.

Dusty: Yeah, yeah... I'm not laying dirt on it! I'm just saying...Snow and the gang are tough. Dx And on a positive note, it would have been amazing to meet Atricuno. And all the places they've been to are pretty cool. And they're all cool pokemon, but...well, I just hope this 'happy chapter' coming up lightens my views! And yeah...I guess I'd go kinda schizo too if I went through what she did, but that doesn't excuse her! Did you see what you did to Nightshade??

*points to post about 47th chapter* NO. NO, NOT AT ALL. I MISSED THAT ENTIRELY.

Dusty: Quiet, you. But I dunno. Thunder's freaky. O_o The others are cool though. :P Especially that Spark! I'd love to get on his bad side just to be there when he reacts! And if he gives me a jolt of discipline, my fire can easily swallow him whole.

Of course it will, Dusty. While you're lying helpless, sprawling on the ground while twitching as an aftereffect of the electricity.

Dusty: As if! *scoffs* You're my creator (as much as I hate to admit it!). You should know just how much I can take!

Hahaha...you mean just how little you can take? xDD

Dusty: H-- *slips on a banana peel and faceplants into a tree* OUCH! YOU DID THAT!

Hehehe.... I'm at the keyboard. xDD

Anyway, I put her away. xDD Sorry about her mean words about her not wanting to be in TPoD. She's just scared of what it would do to her.

Dusty: *muffled noises of protest*

But that's Dusty's view on TPoD! Tune in next time to see Xanthe...and her characters! 8D

~GS.
XDDDD I love this conversation. And yes, Dusty, Xanthe is weird! But in a good way! That is why she is awesome!

Blazefang: Join the club, flareon, I hate being in this story. ]:C At least Thunder's gone...

Snowcrystal: She is not 'whacked out'..okay, maybe she is..but you really think she deserves THAT?

Wildflame: Calm down, Snow. No one said that.

Blazefang: I think she deserves it! Serves her right!

Happy chapter will probably be Chapter 50! But that has the Thunder part too, but the rest will be happy!

Blazefang: Thunder is freaky. I'm glad SOMEONE else agrees. Well, glad that more people agree, anyway, because a few of them...*points paw at Snowcrystal* don't seem to get it.

Spark: How do you KNOW you can beat me? Listen to your author! XDDD

XD Haha, faceplant! XDDDDDDDDDDD I'd LOVE to hear from your characters again next time! And maybe mine will have something to say about your next chapter too!

-My Links-
Old 07-19-2010, 02:15 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Haha, well, I usually am. XD

Yes, I know.... ;-;

Probably not! XD But had Snowcrystal done that, Volco would have torn her apart.

AW DARNIT I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING BETTER AT THAT!

I forgoooooot! *gaps*

Thank you! I'm glad it was! I was annoyed I had to split this off from what is now Chapter 49! XD Haha, funny that the characters expected him to but you didn't! But I like surprising people! Yesh, Volco ish mean. x_x
:( How sad.

xDD Yeah. Aw, that's true. Dx

IT'S OKAY--YOU ONLY DID IT IN ONE PLACE! 8D

Oh noooooooooooooo! DON'T YOU MEAN *GAPS*?!

No worries! 8D Hehe, yep. Yeah, that does get annoying! But about the "stopping in an awkward place" thing, I thought it was fine. ^^ It was a cliffhanger, because I don't know what Justin's gonna do now. Dx And where the rest of the gang is! Haha, yeah, it is. xD Yeah, surprises are great. xD He is! T^T

Quote:
I was wondering if you were going to mention that! She was, ironically, VERY close to Thunder and knew it, but there was nothing she could do to try and save her. I really love when you write your thoughts about the story like this! I'd imagine Thunder would think Snowcrystal was coming to save her, had she seen her, as well. It makes me sort of wonder what Thunder would have thought if she'd seen Snowcrystal escape without her...
Haha, well, you can trust me to mention these things! Yeah, I KNOW. O_O IT WAS INTENSE. Yeah, that's true. But I bet she would if she could. And at the same time, I don't think she'd know where Thunder was in order to be able to save her. Hehehe, I really like imagining "what if"s, and I know it's also something you wonder too! 8D Hehe. ^v^ Yeah! D: It's really sad to think about but makes you wonder. And yeah! Would she understand that Snow would just want to get away from Master? Would she have realised that, since she came alone, Master captured her and would she be glad to see Snow get away? Or jealous? Or even wish she was in Snow's place? Probably. I guess being with Master would make her think more irrationally and do things she would not normally do. Like we discussed last time about her accepting help and doing anything to get away from him.

Quote:
To be honest, I was really sad at his death too! The real Moonlight is dead as well (my Gold version's file got erased ;-; ) Moonlight was never going to be a main character, but what he did was important... Yeah...I'm glad that image was powerful, even if in a bad way! Wow, yeah, that would have been creepy! o.o Good thing he was staring upwards instead...doesn't make it much less horrific though.
Yeah, I bet. :( (Aw, that really sucks! D: When did that happen?) Ahh. Well I meant more like he played a significant role (which he already played, I suppose). Yeah, it really was. I mean, it was suck an unpleasant surprise to see him there, and at first I thought he might have just been down and out, but when it mentioned his 'sightless gaze', I realised that he was, in fact...dead. :( I mean, you set that out really well--the smell of blood, the mystery, and suddenly, the lifeless corpse. The one we once knew to be a character who helped the gang! Oh, it most certainly would be. Dx Yeah, true.

Quote:
Yeah, had Volco attacked them, everything would have turned out a whole lot worse. Yep, exactly! Snowcrystal was the rare colored pokemon and therefore the one Volco knew Master would want. Yeah, you're right. Any 'rescue operation' would have ended disastrously, quite possibly with members of the group ending up captured or dead. Yes, yay for the guy with the stereotyped-evil name! Yeah...actually, I hadn't even thought of that! That would have been quite interesting to see...both of them under the control of Master. (Snowcrystal would be a bit luckier as she's odd colored, which would mean Master wouldn't want to risk her getting injured or killed, something which would reduce her value.)
Yeah! I couldn't imagine how Redclaw could possibly have fought him off. Dx Yeah, which was good to an extent, and meant Redclaw and Nightshade would be safe. But then, of course, it meant Snow came close to being captured. Yeah, exactly! So I guess it's good they weren't around, but at the same time, I was going "WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!?! SNOW'S BEEN CAPTURED BY MASTER AND THERE'S NOBODY THERE TO HELP HER!!" xDx Oh, okay! Yeah! (Yeah, which means she'd get treated better. But also with Thunder, since she's one of his strongest pokemon, she's worth a lot too--which is good I guess and means he won't risk getting her killed either. Dx)

Quote:
Actually, there's a reason the pokemon didn't turn against Master. It was hinted at in this chapter, but it's pretty subtle so I didn't expect you to pick up on it. XD You'll find out in more detail once Thunder appears again in Chapter 50. And yes, there are a few pokemon (Master's more trusted ones) that are twisted enough that even though they've been abused, they are fiercely loyal to Master and yes, like him. Obviously, those pokemon are the ones that get better treatment from him (mostly because they cooperate). You're also right about them not knowing how to hunt/forage, because they'd be helpless out in the middle of nowhere where Master currently is. I'd also like to mention that Master's pokemon don't work together. There is a hierarchy among them (Volco being at the top), and they are generally very vicious and mean to each other (any like Thunder who made friends with other pokemon Master was "testing" when they were young would have long abandoned that habit) and that behavior is often encouraged and rewarded by Master and Volco, so that those at the top get there by not only being excellent fighters, but by keeping the other pokemon in line, which leads to better food and treatment, so most of the pokemon seek that to some degree. Had one of the pokemon turned on Master, another pokemon looking for a reward could have very well turned and put them in their place. That is, if the attacking pokemon even got far enough with their attempt.
OH SO I DON'T PICK UP ON SUBTLE THINGS, DO I?!?!? xDD Haha, nah, I'm not surprised either. xDD Was it when it mentioned that Moonlight would end up being food? The hunting/food problem? o: Oh, okay. Well that's something to...look forward...to... xDx Ahh, that makes sense! OH, and was the subtle thing possibly when the houndoom said "find the growlithe"? Because he wanted to please Master? o: Rather than fight the human? Ahh, I see! See, that's what I hate so much about Master. Apart from all the obvious things, he's also really smart and knows what those pokemon want and need, and he gives it to them--provided they obey him and he can control them. Ahh, I like the whole hierarchy thing. Makes a lot more sense now! And I guess, yeah...some would actually like him because, like you said, they're twisted and want what he can give them, therefore being faithful and trustworthy... Yeah, I see what you mean. Plus, if one did turn on him and didn't succeed, imagine what Master would do to them. O_o Attempted murder wouldn't go down well!

Quote:
I also wanted to mention something random about Master (which doesn't have anything to do with this, really) that I wanted to mention before but I forgot. x_x Master has several ways of punishing his pokemon, the most "basic" probably being the whip. Master does not use a whip for any practical reasons, he does so simply because he can. Like (I think) was mentioned in some chapter somewhere, there were a lot of abusive trainers who tried to use whips on their pokemon and got attacked or killed (as I imagine would be easy to happen). Master just likes to know (or show other people, from time to time) that he can use the whip on his pokemon without repercussion. He just likes to be in control. And his pokemon know he is.
Okay, that's fine. xDD Additional information is always welcome! 8D Yeah... Ahh, I see what you mean. And yeah, I guess a lot of trainers would be killed. That kinda reminds me of Mynk... I mean, her trainer was horrible and a stupid person, but he didn't have very strong pokemon (a.k.a. having a zigzagoon xD), and he was not very smart. Which is why he was able to be defeated by a zigzagoon and some rattata. xD And his stronger pokemon would have probably attacked him, but we never really saw them. MASTER'S SO SCARY! Dx I bet he was the bully of his school!

Quote:
Yes, that WOULD be interesting! Cyclone would be more concerned by the fact that Master is a human (and thus part of the species that takes up habitats and catches pokemon, which is unnatural) than how he treats his pokemon, but he definitely would be angry at the abuse too. In Cyclone's mind, it's okay for him to mistreat pokemon, because he thinks it's for the greater good. He's a hypocrite, but it's completely justified to himself in his mind. (And yeah, Master's pokemon would be of great interest to Cyclone, for how powerful they are.)
YEAH! Yeah, that's what I thought. Which is kind of ironic, since he lets Solus torture/abuse pokemon (STORMBLADE). Yeah, that's weird... So much for the greater good. D: Yeah, he totally is. (Most definitely! Cyclone would probably love those pokemon on his team!)

Quote:
XDDD I love the "Nooooo! Not you, Justin!" XDDD Haha, if I were a pokemon, I wouldn't want to be caught by Justin (even if I WANTED a trainer) on the basis that he treats some pokemon unfairly. But I'm a scyther...wait...that would be bad! D8 Stormblade's coming in Chapter 50! (He would be in 49, but I had to end that..it'll be soon though!)
xDDD I just don't like him! Dx No, I wouldn't either. Especially scyther! How could he be so heartless? Dx Stormblade's one of the best behaved scyther I know of, and Justin didn't even take the time to get to know that. T^T OH NO! YOU ARE TOO!!! Dx YAY FOR STORMBLADE! Well...that's okay. More time for him to heal. xD

Quote:
XDDDD I love this conversation. And yes, Dusty, Xanthe is weird! But in a good way! That is why she is awesome!

Blazefang: Join the club, flareon, I hate being in this story. ]:C At least Thunder's gone...

Snowcrystal: She is not 'whacked out'..okay, maybe she is..but you really think she deserves THAT?

Wildflame: Calm down, Snow. No one said that.

Blazefang: I think she deserves it! Serves her right!

Happy chapter will probably be Chapter 50! But that has the Thunder part too, but the rest will be happy!

Blazefang: Thunder is freaky. I'm glad SOMEONE else agrees. Well, glad that more people agree, anyway, because a few of them...*points paw at Snowcrystal* don't seem to get it.

Spark: How do you KNOW you can beat me? Listen to your author! XDDD

XD Haha, faceplant! XDDDDDDDDDDD I'd LOVE to hear from your characters again next time! And maybe mine will have something to say about your next chapter too!
xDDDD Well, I did until Dusty abused me! Dx

Dusty: Get used to it. xD Anyway. Hey, I remember you! You're that stubborn houndour. 0.0 Calm down, little growlithe. *puts paw on Snow's forehead to stop her from charging* No, of course she doesn't! I just think she has...issues.

Zhol: Issues that have good reason, Dusty. No pokemon deserves that, houndour. Not Thunder, not anyone.

Dusty: Just for the sake of disagreeing with you, Blazefang, I agree with Zhol! xD Oh, good. I'll be hanging around the foreground of Xanthe's mind for that chapter!
Well of course she's freaky. She's not...bad, though. ...But I'd stay clear of 'er. I'd like to keep my legs, thanks!

Derri: She sounds scary. >.< But I feel sorry for her...

Echo: You kidding? That scythe thing is a freak! I'd never let it near me! Or my fur!

Habib: Any pokemon in need is a pokemon in need! Help is the best thing to offer. ^^

Dusty: Well, simple! You're a jolteon, and I'm a flareon. That's enough reason for me!

xDDD Okay, you guys. x) xDD Haha, I'll bring them along more often, then! 8D And as my story progresses, more characters will be sure to join. xD

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 07-20-2010, 03:31 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:

:( How sad.

xDD Yeah. Aw, that's true. Dx

IT'S OKAY--YOU ONLY DID IT IN ONE PLACE! 8D

Oh noooooooooooooo! DON'T YOU MEAN *GAPS*?!
XDDD Well that's good!

Yes!

Quote:
No worries! 8D Hehe, yep. Yeah, that does get annoying! But about the "stopping in an awkward place" thing, I thought it was fine. ^^ It was a cliffhanger, because I don't know what Justin's gonna do now. Dx And where the rest of the gang is! Haha, yeah, it is. xD Yeah, surprises are great. xD He is! T^T
Really? Well, I'm glad it turned out okay and that I found an okay place to stop! I really want to post the next chapter now! But I have to wait. D8

Quote:
Haha, well, you can trust me to mention these things! Yeah, I KNOW. O_O IT WAS INTENSE. Yeah, that's true. But I bet she would if she could. And at the same time, I don't think she'd know where Thunder was in order to be able to save her. Hehehe, I really like imagining "what if"s, and I know it's also something you wonder too! 8D Hehe. ^v^ Yeah! D: It's really sad to think about but makes you wonder. And yeah! Would she understand that Snow would just want to get away from Master? Would she have realised that, since she came alone, Master captured her and would she be glad to see Snow get away? Or jealous? Or even wish she was in Snow's place? Probably. I guess being with Master would make her think more irrationally and do things she would not normally do. Like we discussed last time about her accepting help and doing anything to get away from him.
Yep, and that's awesome! Yeah, true, Snowcrystal has no idea where Thunder was (when she was there, Thunder was actually still in the poke ball that Master had, so there was no way she could get to it.) Yeah, me too! =D I think Thunder would freak out if she saw Snowcrystal leave her behind, or be really depressed or something. But definitely jealous. At the moment, she'd mostly just be thinking of how much she wanted to get away and, like you said, thinking pretty irrationally. D:

Quote:
Yeah, I bet. :( (Aw, that really sucks! D: When did that happen?) Ahh. Well I meant more like he played a significant role (which he already played, I suppose). Yeah, it really was. I mean, it was suck an unpleasant surprise to see him there, and at first I thought he might have just been down and out, but when it mentioned his 'sightless gaze', I realised that he was, in fact...dead. :( I mean, you set that out really well--the smell of blood, the mystery, and suddenly, the lifeless corpse. The one we once knew to be a character who helped the gang! Oh, it most certainly would be. Dx Yeah, true.
(Well..my Gold version messed up somehow so it doesn't save anymore....so the file got deleted...) Oh..well, that means the same thing, doesn't it? XD *confused* I'm glad it turned out well! Yeah, I thought people would think he was just injured, so I added the "sightless gaze" part.

Quote:

Yeah! I couldn't imagine how Redclaw could possibly have fought him off. Dx Yeah, which was good to an extent, and meant Redclaw and Nightshade would be safe. But then, of course, it meant Snow came close to being captured. Yeah, exactly! So I guess it's good they weren't around, but at the same time, I was going "WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!?! SNOW'S BEEN CAPTURED BY MASTER AND THERE'S NOBODY THERE TO HELP HER!!" xDx Oh, okay! Yeah! (Yeah, which means she'd get treated better. But also with Thunder, since she's one of his strongest pokemon, she's worth a lot too--which is good I guess and means he won't risk getting her killed either. Dx)
Yeah...he couldn't. o_O Redclaw wasn't even trained like Thunder was, so he's not nearly as strong as one of those pokemon. Yeah, Redclaw had to have realized something was wrong, but he couldn't really DO anything. Coming close to Snowcrystal would most likely mean his death or capture and he'd be leaving Nightshade alone. (Yeah, he won't risk her getting KILLED. At least not outside of battle (where there's always a risk, even if Master planned it well and the risk is small). The fact that he won't let her die isn't much comfort to Thunder.)

Quote:
OH SO I DON'T PICK UP ON SUBTLE THINGS, DO I?!?!? xDD Haha, nah, I'm not surprised either. xDD Was it when it mentioned that Moonlight would end up being food? The hunting/food problem? o: Oh, okay. Well that's something to...look forward...to... xDx Ahh, that makes sense! OH, and was the subtle thing possibly when the houndoom said "find the growlithe"? Because he wanted to please Master? o: Rather than fight the human? Ahh, I see! See, that's what I hate so much about Master. Apart from all the obvious things, he's also really smart and knows what those pokemon want and need, and he gives it to them--provided they obey him and he can control them. Ahh, I like the whole hierarchy thing. Makes a lot more sense now! And I guess, yeah...some would actually like him because, like you said, they're twisted and want what he can give them, therefore being faithful and trustworthy... Yeah, I see what you mean. Plus, if one did turn on him and didn't succeed, imagine what Master would do to them. O_o Attempted murder wouldn't go down well!
Well it's really random and small! Not something you'd think would be important! Well, I won't answer those guesses, because I don't want to spoil it, but you'll find out! I'm thinking that Thunder's thoughts in Chapter 50 will delve into the hierarchy thing as well. Yeah, Master's not stupid, he creates a system where the pokemon's wants and needs work to his advantage. Yeah! The hierarchy is something I've had in mind for a long time, but haven't really gotten to mention it; it wasn't one of the things Thunder mentioned to Stormblade during their talk. Yeah, exactly. Think Thunder can be nasty? THOSE pokemon are a lot worse! Master never really got Thunder to play by the 'hierarchy rules' (she just hates everyone, 'higher rank' pokemon included), but she's valuable enough that he keeps her anyway, despite how dangerous she is. No it would not! That pokemon would certainly be punished very harshly...

Quote:
Okay, that's fine. xDD Additional information is always welcome! 8D Yeah... Ahh, I see what you mean. And yeah, I guess a lot of trainers would be killed. That kinda reminds me of Mynk... I mean, her trainer was horrible and a stupid person, but he didn't have very strong pokemon (a.k.a. having a zigzagoon xD), and he was not very smart. Which is why he was able to be defeated by a zigzagoon and some rattata. xD And his stronger pokemon would have probably attacked him, but we never really saw them. MASTER'S SO SCARY! Dx I bet he was the bully of his school!
Yeah! I forgot about that in the story, but yeah, Mynk's trainer would be (a more minor case since they were small pokemon, but still) one of the reasons Master would be so happy at being able to use a whip. It's sort of a "look! I can do what most (abusers) can't!" thing. Yeah, they probably would! HE IS. o_O Yeah, probably! I actually have thought a bit about Master's childhood, and what led him to be the way he is. (Unlike Cyclone, Master didn't have some tragic occurrence or anything mess him up, he just became twisted and overly controlling, which eventually led him to where he is now. I guess the only really 'sad' thing that helped him become this way is the fact that his starter when he was ten (not Volco) had something wrong with it and was much weaker than everyone else's.) That might be a bit of a spoiler, but not much. xD I dunno when I'm going to mention it, anyway.

Quote:

YEAH! Yeah, that's what I thought. Which is kind of ironic, since he lets Solus torture/abuse pokemon (STORMBLADE). Yeah, that's weird... So much for the greater good. D: Yeah, he totally is. (Most definitely! Cyclone would probably love those pokemon on his team!)
In Cyclone's view...anything to keep the army in line and under control is worth it, because he feels his quest is more important than anything, and for the greater good of pokemon. Of course, he's wrong, but he (and many others that follow him) can't see that. (Yep! He'd probably find them difficult to control, but unlike Snowcrystal's group, he's not afraid to hurt them (or have Solus hurt them) or even offer them rewards.)

Quote:
xDDD I just don't like him! Dx No, I wouldn't either. Especially scyther! How could he be so heartless? Dx Stormblade's one of the best behaved scyther I know of, and Justin didn't even take the time to get to know that. T^T OH NO! YOU ARE TOO!!! Dx YAY FOR STORMBLADE! Well...that's okay. More time for him to heal. xD
I don't blame you! Well, he's a narrow minded trainer and let his fear stand in the way of getting to know Stormblade. DX He didn't care that Stormblade was well behaved because he scared them, and of course, scythers would have a negative stereotype of being mean and aggressive... I KNOW! D8 YES, YAY! Yeah...or at least try to!

Quote:
xDDDD Well, I did until Dusty abused me! Dx

Dusty: Get used to it. xD Anyway. Hey, I remember you! You're that stubborn houndour. 0.0 Calm down, little growlithe. *puts paw on Snow's forehead to stop her from charging* No, of course she doesn't! I just think she has...issues.

Zhol: Issues that have good reason, Dusty. No pokemon deserves that, houndour. Not Thunder, not anyone.

Dusty: Just for the sake of disagreeing with you, Blazefang, I agree with Zhol! xD Oh, good. I'll be hanging around the foreground of Xanthe's mind for that chapter!
Well of course she's freaky. She's not...bad, though. ...But I'd stay clear of 'er. I'd like to keep my legs, thanks!

Derri: She sounds scary. >.< But I feel sorry for her...

Echo: You kidding? That scythe thing is a freak! I'd never let it near me! Or my fur!

Habib: Any pokemon in need is a pokemon in need! Help is the best thing to offer. ^^

Dusty: Well, simple! You're a jolteon, and I'm a flareon. That's enough reason for me!

xDDD Okay, you guys. x) xDD Haha, I'll bring them along more often, then! 8D And as my story progresses, more characters will be sure to join. xD
(XDDDD at Dusty preventing Snow from charging!)

Snowcrystal: I'm not little! DX

Blazefang: Yeah, you are. You're puny!

Snowcrystal: *glares* Yeah, well...I know she has issues, but she saved Stormblade's life once! She's not a bad pokemon!

Blazefang: Huh...well, Thunder isn't exactly an angel. She's done plenty of bad things to deserve pain! *to Dusty* Good. Staying away from Thunder is the smart thing to do. Nightshade did the stupid thing, and look what happened to him!

Rosie: I wouldn't let her near my fur either! I could beat Thunder in a battle any day!

Blazefang: Sure...

Snowcrystal: *to Habib* Yes! Thunder just needs help...

Blazefang: She's a danger to everyone! Anyone who tries to help her is stupid!

Spark: Oh yeah? Well, if Thunder can fight fire types, so I can I!

Awesome! I'm excitement! I'll bring mine to your stories too!

-My Links-
Old 07-20-2010, 04:56 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

I take it that "subtle thing" were the collars around Master's pokemon's necks? :) *Is observant*

And it's hard to kill off a loved character...I can do it because I have the ability to bring them back :) Well, eventually. But I feel for Snowcrystal...And Thunder. No one deserves that treatment.

You say she is psychotic...But she was trained to act that way, to not trust anyone for fear of punishment. Eventually, it can be unlearned.

:)