Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General » Trainer's Court

Trainer's Court The Trainer's Court! Where the URPG hold it's trials.

Old 06-24-2010, 05:05 AM
Flammenwerfer Offline

Send a message via AIM to Flammenwerfer Send a message via MSN to Flammenwerfer Send a message via Skype™ to Flammenwerfer
Default List of Wild Card Pokemon For Gyms?

Well, I've talked to some of the other gym leaders, and they think that having a list of Wild Cards would be far more easier than waiting for someone to approve it. It would take some time to make, of course, but in the long run it could prove to be a good idea.

For example, under "Flying Type", there would be a list of all the Pokemon available to be a Wild Card, such as Flygon, Scizor and/or Dustox.

This is merely a suggestion, so please treat it as such.
Old 06-24-2010, 06:19 PM
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT

Send a message via AIM to Ataro
Default Re: List of Wild Card Pokemon For Gyms?

Discussed before among the staffs, and it was decided overall that the decision would be better left to the LO still, since every LO has their different opinion of an acceptable wildcard.

I don't see how hard it is to discuss with the LO your wildcard though. I've had a few gym leaders coming up to me and asking if this or that is acceptable and if I give it the go ahead, they add it. Simple.
Old 06-25-2010, 01:52 AM
Haze Offline

Send a message via AIM to Haze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataro View Post
Discussed before among the staffs, and it was decided overall that the decision would be better left to the LO still, since every LO has their different opinion of an acceptable wildcard.

I don't see how hard it is to discuss with the LO your wildcard though. I've had a few gym leaders coming up to me and asking if this or that is acceptable and if I give it the go ahead, they add it. Simple.
That

Making a list between five LOs and having them all agree is near impossible, though now it wouldn't be too bad since there are only two.

Last edited by Haze; 06-25-2010 at 04:05 PM. Reason: spelling fail
Old 06-25-2010, 02:31 AM
Shock64 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Shock64 Send a message via MSN to Shock64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataro View Post
This. It literally took me less than five minutes to ask Ataro if my WC was acceptable and then for him to approve it.

|URPG Stats|Contest Stats|Park Stats|
Old 07-01-2010, 03:17 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock64 View Post
This. It literally took me less than five minutes to ask Ataro if my WC was acceptable and then for him to approve it.
Same. I've often gone to my LO's to ask ahead of time. It's pretty straightforward the way it is now.