Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 06-25-2010, 06:32 PM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Fierce Deity Send a message via MSN to Fierce Deity Send a message via Skype™ to Fierce Deity
Default Re: New Hero for Gen 5?

Ash was pro back in Kanto and Johto, then he changed voices in Hoenn then it went downhill from there.

WAR XI Team: .
Old 06-25-2010, 06:41 PM
Marshmallow Pope Offline
Banned

Ash is going to stay the main character till he gets himself a cape and becomes the Pogeymanz masta. What I think they should do is give Ash and his group a rivaling team like another guy who goes around getting badges and a girl who gets ribbons. They need to actually build on their characters more instead of doing stupid, unneccesary filler episodes. So far all of Sinnoh's episodes have been like this:

Filler - Filler - Filler - Filler - Gym Battle - Filler - Filler - Filler - Filler - Gym Battle, and so on.

There were those few episodes with Team Galactic, but that's uncalled for. Maybe if they actually have a storyline and less fillers it could be a much better show. I heard that in 5th Gen the story might not focus on Gym Badges? This could be their chance to redeem themselves for those fillers they made us endure.
Old 06-26-2010, 11:59 AM
-Smoo- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to -Smoo-

I think it'd be good if we follow a few trainers on seperate journeys and sometimes they bump into each other at gyms and stuff. To keep people happy, the series could have Ash as one of several followed trainers. Also, instead of a group of people being together, I'd prefer a solo trainer with more pokemon/human interaction.
Old 06-27-2010, 11:18 PM
Feng277394 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Feng277394

NUHH! He can't be leaving!

+

According to that apparent "leak", it shows Ash wearing the boy protaganist's clothes meaning he is to stay.

ASB

Old 06-28-2010, 06:47 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feng277394 View Post
NUHH! He can't be leaving!

+

According to that apparent "leak", it shows Ash wearing the boy protaganist's clothes meaning he is to stay.
Poop. I'm fed up of Ash and Pikachu! PIKACHUS CANNOT DEFEAT WHAT A FREAKIN' DIALGA CANNOT! And someone needs to give every bad guy team in the show some stronger Pokemon -_-

Spoiler:
Old 06-28-2010, 09:34 PM
NikoBelic999 Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to NikoBelic999

I would personally quite watching if Ash was gone, and so would a lot of other viewers. So if they want loads of viewers, then stick with Ash.
Old 06-30-2010, 02:47 AM
Marshmallow Pope Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Moonlight View Post
Poop. I'm fed up of Ash and Pikachu! PIKACHUS CANNOT DEFEAT WHAT A FREAKIN' DIALGA CANNOT! And someone needs to give every bad guy team in the show some stronger Pokemon -_-
I don't think they'd get rid of their main protagonist that's been with them for more than a decade for some new guy, but I do agree with you on the stronger bad Pokemon deal. Maybe it'd make Team Rocket more of a threat than expecting "We're blasting off again!" shenanigans.