Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 06-23-2010, 09:08 PM
Woodchuck Offline

Send a message via MSN to Woodchuck Send a message via Skype™ to Woodchuck
Default Re: Red's Legion of the Necro-Horde

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedJackal View Post
The new Mael Mordha is out. I've yet to listen to it. 'Gonna do that soon.

Everyone who hasn't checked this band out should do so.
Haven't listened to their newest yet, but Gealtacht Mael Mórdha was fantastic. I'll check the new one out in a bit.

"Because without Twitter... You're f*cking nothing. Your life is just a burnt-out shell. You're like a husk."
Old 06-23-2010, 09:19 PM
Finch Offline
Inazuma

Send a message via Skype™ to Finch

Quote:
Originally Posted by burningzepp08 View Post
And yet again, he makes another random appearance! lol, how are you Finch?

MaskedJackal, I'll check em out.
I am naked.
Old 06-25-2010, 04:40 PM
burningzepp08 Offline
Elite Trainer

Saw this ad while looking at the first page of this thread.

HELL YEAH!

It was a shifting ad, like..changed different musicians, the first was Ozzy, i wasn't fast enough to get it..lol

It's fullproof!
Speak to me only with your eyes, It is to you I give this tune.
Old 06-26-2010, 03:17 AM
Orthar Offline

Send a message via AIM to Orthar Send a message via MSN to Orthar Send a message via Skype™ to Orthar

Quote:
Saw this ad while looking at the first page of this thread.

HELL YEAH!

It was a shifting ad, like..changed different musicians, the first was Ozzy, i wasn't fast enough to get it..lol
You screencapped the better musician anyway, at least Mustaine still makes decent music.
Old 06-28-2010, 08:31 PM
burningzepp08 Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainKiller View Post
You screencapped the better musician anyway, at least Mustaine still makes decent music.
Lol opinions

It's fullproof!
Old 06-28-2010, 10:48 PM
Orthar Offline

Send a message via AIM to Orthar Send a message via MSN to Orthar Send a message via Skype™ to Orthar

Quote:
Lol opinions
Lol truth.
Old 06-29-2010, 04:26 AM
Sloddikus Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sloddikus Send a message via MSN to Sloddikus Send a message via Skype™ to Sloddikus

I've heard Ozzy's new album and I can say it's really bad. For one, Ozzy doesn't even make use of the real talent he has in the band: Gus G. When you have a talented guitarist and song-writer like that in your band and you don't even take advantage of him with song writing, you're a moron. Ozzy instead relies on a hack like Kevin Churko to try and keep him in touch with what "the kids like today" and occasionally has Wakeman do a few parts. None of the songs stuck to me and I doubt I'll remember any except the main single, and that's because when I'm at work detailing vehicles, I have to hear it now and then on the radio. I'll only remember it because of how bad it is.

I really wish Ozzy would stop releasing music and just retire with Sharon and fall into obscurity.

Old 06-29-2010, 04:40 AM
burningzepp08 Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReclusiveDemon View Post
I've heard Ozzy's new album and I can say it's really bad. For one, Ozzy doesn't even make use of the real talent he has in the band: Gus G. When you have a talented guitarist and song-writer like that in your band and you don't even take advantage of him with song writing, you're a moron. Ozzy instead relies on a hack like Kevin Churko to try and keep him in touch with what "the kids like today" and occasionally has Wakeman do a few parts. None of the songs stuck to me and I doubt I'll remember any except the main single, and that's because when I'm at work detailing vehicles, I have to hear it now and then on the radio. I'll only remember it because of how bad it is.

I really wish Ozzy would stop releasing music and just retire with Sharon and fall into obscurity.
From what i remember, by the time Ozzy got Gus G into the band, Zakk had already written all the guitar parts for Scream. So what i think is that maybe Gus G didn't have time or something to rewrite everything and such, i don't know. When i found out Zakk wasn't going to be the guitarist i was shocked and pretty bummed out, but when i found out Gus G was going to fill in...I was surprised, and was looking forward to some real awesome solos, because well, Gus G is a sick guitarist. I do agree with what you said about not taking advantage of Gus G, because he's real good, but still, to me it's a good album, it might not to you, but that's you. Scream is a badass album. And I do think Ozzy should retire, but if he wants to release another album, go right ahead man, I will look forward to it AND love it, as a REAL FAN should.

It's fullproof!
Old 06-29-2010, 11:54 AM
Orthar Offline

Quote:
From what i remember, by the time Ozzy got Gus G into the band, Zakk had already written all the guitar parts for Scream. So what i think is that maybe Gus G didn't have time or something to rewrite everything and such, i don't know. When i found out Zakk wasn't going to be the guitarist i was shocked and pretty bummed out, but when i found out Gus G was going to fill in...I was surprised, and was looking forward to some real awesome solos, because well, Gus G is a sick guitarist. I do agree with what you said about not taking advantage of Gus G, because he's real good, but still, to me it's a good album, it might not to you, but that's you. Scream is a badass album. And I do think Ozzy should retire, but if he wants to release another album, go right ahead man, I will look forward to it AND love it, as a REAL FAN should.
Don't even bring that bullshit in here. A "real fan" knows when their band has made a shitty album. They don't just jump on the bandwagon and love every single release the band comes out with.
Old 06-29-2010, 03:01 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

Quote:
Don't even bring that bullshit in here. A "real fan" knows when their band has made a shitty album. They don't just jump on the bandwagon and love every single release the band comes out with.
^
I love Ozzy as a person mainly because he's so hilariously out of it all of the time. The man can barely speak properly or walk in a straight line, but he's an English prize.
Then I've heard some song on the radio- something about screaming. 'Scream', I guess. It was terrible. Really bad. I'm an English metal fan and even I accept that he's completely gone down the pan.

If I want Ozzy, I'll listen to old Sabbath or watch 'The Osbournes'.

Old 06-29-2010, 06:30 PM
Finch Offline
Inazuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painkiller
^
^

Can anyone recommend some good funeral doom along the lines of Esoteric which ISN'T in the first page of this club? xD
Old 06-29-2010, 07:02 PM
Sloddikus Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sloddikus Send a message via MSN to Sloddikus Send a message via Skype™ to Sloddikus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finch View Post
^

Can anyone recommend some good funeral doom along the lines of Esoteric which ISN'T in the first page of this club? xD
Longing for Dawn, Abstract Spirit, Mistress of the Dead, and Night of Suicide should be bands close enough for you to enjoy.

Old 06-29-2010, 07:58 PM
Finch Offline
Inazuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReclusiveDemon View Post
Longing for Dawn, Abstract Spirit, Mistress of the Dead, and Night of Suicide should be bands close enough for you to enjoy.
Thanks, bud. Knew you'd pull through. ;]

Anything VAGUELY close to the blackened FD stylings of the Swiss Mordor??!
Old 06-30-2010, 12:40 AM
burningzepp08 Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Alright, remove me from the group.

It's fullproof!
Old 06-30-2010, 12:03 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finch View Post
Thanks, bud. Knew you'd pull through. ;]

Anything VAGUELY close to the blackened FD stylings of the Swiss Mordor??!
You and your Mordor.